Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Saudi Blogger Raif Badawi Faces Jail and 600 Lashes For Insulting Islam

(Read 40501 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Saudi Blogger Raif Badawi Faces Jail and 600 Lashes For Insulting Islam
     Reply #30 - January 10, 2015, 06:11 PM

So they are caning him. Jeez!
     Reply #31 - January 10, 2015, 06:19 PM

flogging of Raif Badawi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd3dh9sy2SE

تسريب مقطع لجلد الناشط الليبرالي رائف بدوي بتهمة إنشاء موقع إلكتروني للنقاش الحُر والإساءة للإسلام.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK8N2VBQbp8

That Voice sounds familiar..   Sounds like Voice of CEMB

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #32 - January 12, 2015, 07:46 PM

And here's another one:

Egyptian court sentences man to 3 years in prison following declaration of atheism
    http://www.dailynewsegypt.com/2015/01/11/egyptian-court-sentences-man-3-years-prison-following-declaration-atheism/

Apparently his snitch fucking neighbours set him up and recorded him admitting he was an unbeliever and then they grassed him up to the rozzers!

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #33 - January 12, 2015, 08:20 PM

Apparently his snitch fucking neighbours set him up and recorded him admitting he was an unbeliever and then they grassed him up to the rozzers!

Bastards!!
     Reply #34 - January 13, 2015, 04:38 PM

IHEU raising the case of Raif Badawi at the UN human Rights Council.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J895yHZ8miA

See more about IHEU's support of Raif Badawi

Free speech is the source of most other freedoms
     Reply #35 - January 15, 2015, 10:40 PM

Good to see the BBC putting up a video report on Raif Badawi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SaqEHyEq5Y

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-30826737
     Reply #36 - January 15, 2015, 11:39 PM

Yeah, good to see BBC News and Newsnight highlighting Raif's plight quite well tonight.

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #37 - January 16, 2015, 04:00 PM

Saudi Arabia postpones public flogging of Raif Badawi   says news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg8Y2WYxmeA

Saudi Arabia has postponed the flogging of Raif Badawi on medical grounds.

The blogger and activist, who founded the now-closed online forum Liberal Saudi Network, was due to receive 50 lashes in public after Friday prayers.

Last May he was sentenced to 10 years in prison and 1,000 lashes for "insulting Islam" and disobedience.

Mr Badawi received the first round of lashes last Friday, prompting international outcry. The Gulf kingdom offered no response to the protests.

Saudi Arabia is yet to comment on the health of Raif Badawi or the postponement of his punishment.

Human rights organisation Amnesty International said in a statement that Mr Badawi was examined by a doctor who felt his wounds had not yet healed and that he would not be able to stand another beating.

The doctor recommended that the flogging be postponed until next week, Amnesty added.

Raif NEVER EVER CRY ...........NEVER SHOW PAIN IN YOUR FACE....  

Long after these sand land sauds disappear from the face of the earth your name will be written in golden letter in the history of Saudi Arabia...  

You are not alone in this fight...

Reply #38 - January 16, 2015, 04:23 PM

Questions on Raif in England Parliament

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltjLwyENS_0

American State Department rep. grilled over flogging of Saudi blogger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTJtVdKYxKs

Raifs Daughters in Canada 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rtFUT91kRE

I am sure in near future they will carry on their father's legacy

Reply #39 - January 16, 2015, 11:09 PM

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/15/guardian-view-public-flogging-saudi-liberal
     Reply #40 - January 16, 2015, 11:14 PM

Looks like the public outcry is getting through  Afro

"Saudis 'to review' flogging of blogger Raif Badawi"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-30856403
     Reply #41 - January 16, 2015, 11:23 PM

I don't mean to lighten the punishment, but those lashes didn't look that severe as I thought they might be. I bet they still fucking hurt though.  Perhaps it was seen as a more symbolic public punishment. Of course he shouldn't be there at all. and he got three years and a huge fine.

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #42 - January 16, 2015, 11:36 PM

The husband and I talked about that last night. He's under the impression that the officers aren't allowed to lift their arms high in the air to perform the lashes and mentioned something about how you're supposed to be able to keep a book tucked under your arm to administer them? He also said some officers will purposefully go easy or give stronger lashes depending on his personality. I have no idea how true that is, of course, and I don't know how he'd know, either.

I agree it thankfully wasn't the most savage lashing I've ever seen, and I have a whole bunch of cynical ideas as to why that would be the case, but maybe the husband's nicer explanation is true and it is just there because of the religion and mostly for humiliation/intimidation purposes.
     Reply #43 - January 16, 2015, 11:38 PM

and he got three years and a huge fine.

10 years.
     Reply #44 - January 17, 2015, 03:24 AM

There are online petitions floating around that aim at "Saudi Authorities", I think it is a very mistaken strategy. I believe petitioning western governments so that they can put out some real effort instead of hiding behind flimsy excuses, would be a much better strategy than petitioning to the Saudi authority. Saudi government doesn't seem the type that bow to people's pressure (especially not even their own people), but they may (a big MAY) bow to other governments' pressure.
     Reply #45 - January 21, 2015, 03:44 PM

US Senators Demand Saudi King Halt Flogging of Blogger says news

bipartisan group of top U.S. senators is demanding that Saudi Arabia, a key American ally, stop the "barbaric" whipping of a dissident sentenced to 1,000 lashes for criticizing Islamic religious leaders.

The eight Republicans and Democrats wrote Saudi King Abdullah to warn that "further violence" against blogger Raif Badawi will "unfortunately be a source of continued divergence between our two countries," Fox News reported Tuesday.

Badawi received 50 lashes on Jan. 9 in the first of 20 weekly sets of public whippings. Saudi authorities rescheduled a second round of beatings scheduled Friday after a doctor examined Badawi and found that the wounds from the first whippings had not healed. He was also sentenced to five years in prison.

Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Islam, imposes floggings and amputations for a variety of crimes and beheading for offenses such as murder, rape, blasphemy, adultery and witchcraft.

The desert kingdom is regularly criticized by human rights groups, but the flogging of the 31-year-old father of three has sparked broader opposition in the West. The protests spread to the Netherlands last week where demonstrators marched outside the Saudi Embassy in the Hague, demanding Badawi's release. The U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights denounced the punishment as "cruel and inhumane."

In Washington, the Republicans Mark Kirk of Illinois and Marco Rubio of Florida joined Democrats Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein of California, Dick Durbin of Illinois, Patrick Leahy of Vermont, Jeanne Shaheen of New Hampshire and Ron Wyden of Oregon in denouncing the Saudi punishment. Boxer, Shaheen and Rubio, a possible 2016 presidential candidate, serve on the Foreign Relations Committee.

"At a time that the world is wrestling with and mourning violence committed in the name of religious intolerance, such an example of state-sanctioned violence against peaceful religious dialogue is highly troubling and helps legitimize the extremist view that violence is a justified response to the free exercise of speech and religion," they wrote in their Jan. 16 letter.

Leahy took to the Senate floor last week to accuse Saudi Arabia of hypocrisy for sending its ambassador to France to a massive protests against the Islamic terrorist attacks in Paris, while Saudi authorities are punishing Bawadi.

Leahy also criticized the Saudi government for sentencing prominent human rights lawyer Waleed Abu al-Khair to 10 years in prison. He had been convicted of insulting the Saudi government.

"I urge the Saudi government to release Mr. Abu al-Khair and Mr. Badawi and dismiss the spurious charges against them. This kind of repression and barbarity have no place in the 21st Century," Leahy said.

The State Department appeared to send mixed signals over Badawi's punishment.  Spokeswoman Jen Psaki called the sentence "inhumane," but another spokeswoman, Marie Harf, said there is little the Obama administration can do.

"I don't think we're in the business of demanding things," she told reporters.

RUBBISH... Obama administration could do a lot ... Call the king tell him about Oil Embargo and surround his kingdom so nothing goes in nothing goes out of that sand land .. the way AMRIKA did to Iran..

and see how things change with in minutes..

Hope Saudi Saud clan and mullah clan of Sand land  will  listen to Americans otherwise allah save them from the wrath of 21st century..

Reply #46 - January 22, 2015, 07:41 PM

Saudi Arabia postpones flogging of blogger again says news

DUBAI: An international human rights organisation says the planned flogging of a Saudi blogger convicted of insulting Islam has been delayed for a second straight week.

Global denunciation
    On Thursday the European Union said it was closely following developments in the case.

“The EU calls on the Saudi authorities to suspend further corporal punishments,” said Catherine Ray, spokeswoman for European Union foreign affairs chief Federica Mogherini.

“This type of act is not in keeping with international conventions on human rights, notably the convention against torture, which Saudi Arabia ratified,” Ray said, in comments made before reports of the latest postponement

The United States, Sweden, and Reporters Without Borders (RSF) have denounced the flogging as a horrific form of punishment, saying Badawi was exercising his right to freedom of expression.

Canada has also condemned the sentence and called for a pardon.

UN human rights chief Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein has urged ailing Saudi King Abdullah to pardon Badawi, saying flogging is “cruel and inhuman” and prohibited under international human rights law.

Global reaction to the sentence even spread into the world of professional football this week, when German politicians criticised Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich for playing a friendly match in Saudi Arabia while criticism of the kingdom's rights record swirls.

On Tuesday, Austria's chancellor threatened to withdraw support for a Saudi-financed religious dialogue centre unless it condemns Badawi's public flogging.

The same day, in an open letter published by British newspaper the Independent, 18 Nobel prize winners called on Saudi academics to condemn Badawi's punishment.

Reply #47 - January 22, 2015, 07:57 PM

Protest at Saudi Arabian Embassy - Help stop the flogging of Raif Badawi

Join us as we continue to protest the flogging of Raif Badawi!
    Human rights activists in Ottawa will be holding a demonstration outside the Saudi Arabian Embassy, 201 Sussex Drive from 4:00pm to 4:30pm, January 22nd in protest of the flogging of Saudi Arabian activist Raif Badawi.]

Please note that we will be gathering directly across the street from the Embassy this week!Raif Badawi is set to receive his public flogging this Friday after prayers in front of al-Jafali mosque in Jeddah.
    If you can't join us please sign the petition spr.ly/6012x3oj and invite others!
    Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/393408714165865/

Ottawa ON
    Canada

Mail or fax a letter to Saudi officials

Send your message to
    His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Naif bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud
    Ministry of the Interior
    P.O. Box 2933, Airport Road
    Riyadh 11134, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
    Postage: $2.50

Fax:   011 966 11 403 3125 (hard to reach)
    Please send copies to
    His Excellency Naif Bandir A. Alsudairy
    Ambassador for Saudi Arabia
    201 Sussex Drive
    Ottawa, Ontario K1N 1K6
    Postage: $.85
    Telephone:  (613) 237-4100
    Fax:   (613) 237-0567
    Email:  caemb@mofa.gov.sa
    Via website: http://embassies.mofa.gov.sa/sites/canada/EN/Ambassador/Pages/Contact.aspx

Reply #48 - January 27, 2015, 04:23 PM

So My Hawk eyes are everywhere on this Dastardly lashing of Raif for   expressing his views Sand land Saud's Islam ., Obscure news says  ..Jewish, Muslim Activists Request 100 Lashes from Saudi Government

A group of Jewish-American and Muslim leaders are petitioning the Saudi government to allow them to take 100 lashes each in place of an imprisoned Saudi blogger recently sentenced to a flogging for criticizing his country’s leadership.

Saudi blogger Raif Badawi was convicted of blasphemy and sentenced by the Saudi Arabian government to a 10-year prison sentence plus 1,000 lashes by whip for writing several articles critical of his country’s strict Islamic leadership.

Badawi has already received 50 lashes and is scheduled to receive another 50 once his wounds heal from the first beating, according to reports.

In a new bid to highlight Badawi’s plight, a group a seven U.S. activists—including a Princeton University professor and a leading American Muslim leader—have offered to receive up to 100 lashes each on the embattled blogger’s behalf, according to a letter they sent to Saudi Arabia’s ambassador to the United States.

“If your government will not remit the punishment of Raif Badawi, we respectfully ask that you permit each of us to take 100 of the lashes that would be given to him,” they wrote, according to a copy of the letter. “We would rather share in his victimization than stand by and watch him being cruelly tortured. If your government does not see fit to stop this from happening, we are prepared to present ourselves to receive our share of Mr. Badawi’s unjust punishment.”

Those offering to stand-in for Badawi include: Robert George, the McCormick professor of jurisprudence at Princeton University; Zhudi Jasser, the president of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy (AIFD); Hannah Rosenthal, the CEO of the Milwaukee Jewish Federation; and Katrina Lantos Swett, the president of the Lantos Foundation for Human Rights & Justice.

Two professors from Villanova University and the University of Minnesota also have signed the lette
    r.

All of the activists are members of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, which advises the State Department and Congress, though each have proposed this offer as private citizens, they say. Villanova University professor Daniel Mark told the Washington Free Beacon that the Saudi government has yet to respond to their request.

Mark said he hopes that President Obama will raise the issue during a scheduled meeting Tuesday with the newly installed Saudi monarch, King Salman.

“If the negative publicity doesn’t directly move the Saudi government to act, perhaps it will move President Obama or Secretary Kerry to act,” Mark said in an interview. “Short of their intervention, we’re not going to see good results.”

In their letter, the activists harshly criticize the Saudi government for ignoring “human rights and civil liberties.”

“We note with sorrow that in the Kingdom itself Raif Badawi stands condemned under rules that flagrantly violate these human rights and civil liberties and is being subjected to an unspeakably cruel punishment of 1,000 lashes,” they wrote.

“We call on the government of the Kingdom to put a halt to this grave injustice. We are informed that Mr. Badawi has already endured 50 lashes and will soon be made to endure 50 more,” the letter says. “We are deeply alarmed by the prospect of his continued and grave suffering.” Mark went on to point out that Badawi is “being punished for nothing more than exercising his freedom of religion, his freedom of speech.”

“It’s a good opportunity to remind everyone in the world how desperately vigilant we need to be about these sorts of things–the defense of freedom of religion and our other freedoms,” he said. Badawi’s plight also highlights the ineffectiveness of the U.S. government’s approach to “militant Islamicism,” according to AIFD president M. Zuhdi Jasser.

“There is no moral difference between the Islamist terrorists in Paris who militantly invoked blasphemy laws against Charlie Hebdo and the Saudi royal regime and its clerical infrastructure,” Jasser told the Free Beacon.
    “For all those who say where are the voices of reform and anti-Islamism in the global Muslim community, well they are smothered and whipped by our so-called allies like the House of Saud who one barrel at a time radicalize the world’s Muslims, while claiming to have God-given ownership and custodianship of the Islam’s holiest mosques,” Jasser said.

Saudi Arabia, which is undergoing a leadership transition following the death of King Abdullah, has often come under fire from human rights activists for its treatment of women and dedication to a strict version of Islamic law. Many view the newly appointed monarch, King Salman, as a reformer who will maintain close relations with the United States, one of Saudi Arabia’s closest allies.

However, the Free Beacon reported on Monday that Salman has had close ties with several anti-Semitic Muslim clerics and has been accused of funding radical terror groups.

Asked on Monday if he would actually accept the 100 lashes, Mark said that he is committed to the cause.

“The answer is yes. I thought about it seriously when I signed the letter,” he said. “If I’m going to sign this letter I have to at least to believe in my head that I’m really willing to do this. And that’s what I believe right now.”

DAMMIT THAT NEWS SHOULD BE PUBLISHED IN EVERY NEWS PAPER OF THIS DAMN WORLD.... I may have disagreed with that Syrian American dr. Zuhdi Jasser's Science and religion Potion is good for health concept.,  But I agree with him here. And I am physically stronger than Raif and I don't mind taking his  one Friday lashes for insulting Saud Land Saud's Islam..

And I will wait for the day that some of those whips will on the backs of the Saud bums I see in the above pic..   Fools go to west to educate and go back to sand land to rule and lash people for opposing their Stupid home grown Islam..

Reply #49 - January 30, 2015, 07:06 PM

Saudi blogger Raif Badawi flogging postponed second time   says BBC

Authorities in Saudi Arabia have again postponed a second round of 50 lashes on the blogger Raif Badawi. No reason has been given, but last week Mr Badawi was reported to be physically unfit to face the penalty after receiving the first flogging.

He was sentenced to 1,000 lashes and 10 years in prison for insulting Islam. "Raif Badawi is a prisoner of conscience, whose only 'crime' was to set up a website for public discussion," said Philip Luther, Amnesty's Middle East and North Africa director. The fact that Ms. Haidar and her children – Najwa, 11; Tirad, 10; and Myriam, 7 – have been given refuge in Canada means this country has a special role to play in trying to end his torture, said Alex Neve, the secretary-general for Amnesty International Canada.

Mr. Harper’s spokesman, Jason MacDonald, said the punishment handed to Mr. Badawi “is a gross violation of human dignity” and Canadian officials will continue to raise concerns about his case. But, said Mr. MacDonald, “as Mr. Badawi is not a Canadian citizen, we are limited in the actions we may take on his behalf.”

Stopping that brutal flogging Sand brained Sauds is  NOT good enough ., He must be released UNCONDITIONALLY..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeUGF0THSTs

Free Raif Badawi Protest Ottawa January 29 2015... Human rights groups must start such protests in Every city in this world where a Saudi Islamic preacher preaches his Islam and where there is  a Saudi Arabia Embassy

Reply #50 - February 11, 2015, 01:51 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKzE8npgSuQ

Reply #51 - February 12, 2015, 08:10 PM

So the Friday is coming  Raif Badawi  flogging day., They postponed last three weeks  and I hope those Sauds of Sand, sand in the brain will start thinking and think carefully on that..

let me put out some news on that...
    Lashed Saudi blogger Raif: Prince Charles has word with new king

The UK's Prince Charles has raised the issue of the fate of Saudi blogger Raif Badawi with Saudi Arabia's newly appointed King Salman during a six-day state visit to the region. Sir William Patey, a former ambassador to Saudi Arabia, told the BBC that Charles gets on well with the Saudi royal family and could raise the subject in a way that wouldn't cause offence.

"We were disappointed that Obama hedged away from making a statement about Badawi when he visited the Saudis. We don’t know what was said behind closed doors but we think he made no real push on the matter."..

EU lawmakers demand release of Saudi blogger condemned to flogging BRUSSELS, Belgium -- European Union lawmakers are demanding the immediate release from jail of a Saudi blogger sentenced to be flogged 50 times a week over several months for insulting Islam.  The parliamentarians condemned Raif Badawi's flogging as a "cruel and shocking act."

Thursday's resolution was passed by 460 votes to 153, with 29 abstentions.

I wonder about those 153 guys in that Eu Parliament..

Quebec's legislature votes unanimously to support jailed Saudi blogger Raif Badawi

QUEBEC - Quebec's legislature voted unanimously today on a motion calling for Saudi Arabia to release jailed dissident blogger Raif Badawi.

Badawi's wife, Ensaf Haidar, was present in Quebec City for the vote and met briefly with Premier Philippe Couillard. Haidar and her three children have been living as refugees in Sherbrooke, Que., since fleeing Saudi Arabia following her husband's 2012 arrest.

Reply #52 - February 13, 2015, 12:14 PM

well fucking Saud kings sand land Friday is over without any floggings and lashings,,, that is a good news

Richard Howitt MEP speech on the case of Raif Badawi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAtoEr6BYbE

Thank you Mr. Richard Howitt,  He is a Member of the European Parliament for the Labour Party for the East of England. He has been a member of the European Parliament since 1994.

Reply #53 - February 13, 2015, 12:18 PM

I read somewhere that they might be re-trying him on court. Twas but a rumour on twitter, but if so would be a shift at least.
     Reply #54 - February 13, 2015, 12:21 PM

https://twitter.com/fanazer/status/565917127123554304
     Reply #55 - February 13, 2015, 12:26 PM

Lily, what's your twitter handle?

I need to follow more relevant people.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #56 - February 19, 2015, 10:51 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLTlfp4wDQ

And that is Waleed Abulkhair., the human rights lawyer of sand land who defended Raif Badawi.

the news says Saudi court upholds 15 year sentence for human rights lawyer

The family of Swedish journalist Katarina Johnson all wearing Free Waleed t-shirts on 2 February 2015 - 
    An appeals court in Saudi Arabia has upheld a 15 year jail sentence for prominent human rights lawyer and activist Waleed Abulkhair. Abulkhair was convicted in July 2014, and tried under the new anti-terrorism law, where he was convicted on a series of charges including “inciting public opinion”. Activists previously confirmed to Middle East Eye that the law was intended to target activists and to silence any form of political dissent or calls for reform.

According to the Gulf Centre for Human Rights, Saudi’s Specialised Criminal Court of Appeal - which hears terrorism cases - confirmed the verdict on Sunday. Five years of Abulkhair’s sentence were initially suspended. In January, another court ordered him to serve the full 15 years of his sentence. The following month, he was transferred from a prison in his home city of Jeddah to one in the capital Riyadh.

“It’s believed that his refusal to recognise the legitimacy of the trial court, in addition to not giving an apology to the court, were the reasons behind his recent transfer,” said the Gulf Centre for Human Rights on its website.

Abulkhair is the founding member of the Monitor of Human Rights in Saudi Arabia (MHRSA), an independent human rights organisation established in 2008. His outspokenness and activism resulted in Saudi authorities banning him from travelling outside the country since 2012.

Another Friday is coming

Reply #57 - February 20, 2015, 07:53 PM

Saudi Arabia postpones flogging of blogger Raif Badawi  says news

The scheduled flogging of jailed Saudi blogger Raif Badawi has been postponed for the sixth consecutive week, a spokeswoman for the family said Friday.

Elham Manea said the reason for the postponement was unknown.  “He’s been imprisoned for (about) 1,000 days for doing nothing but expressing an opinion. It’s very unjust,” Manea told the Star.

King..Saud.. that is not good enough Release him from Jail.. otherwise you will burn on this earth and as well as in your allah hell forever...

Reply #58 - February 20, 2015, 11:35 PM

From @Raif_Badawi's wife, @miss9afi: "he was deeply moved when I told him that the activists are still holding protests for him"

https://twitter.com/SunjeevBery/status/568786227710844928
     Reply #59 - February 20, 2015, 11:37 PM

From wife of @Raif_Badawi, @miss9afi: "with your weekly protests you have made this despotic regime postpone Raif’s flogging 6 times so far"

https://twitter.com/SunjeevBery/status/568778304804786176
  • Previous page 1 23 4 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »