Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Have you been to Ummah.com ?

(Read 107166 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 ... 28 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Have you been to Ummah.com ?
     Reply #210 - December 31, 2014, 03:17 AM

Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

First posted in 2004, been active recently (last post five days ago).

I can't even...what the fuck?!

no wonder the forum worsened peoples opinions regarding Islam.
     Reply #211 - January 03, 2015, 12:46 PM

I went on there and decided they were the religious version of racists. Religicists? Sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, brainwashed cult mentality. If I lived among those people I'd probably go insane and/or kill myself.

Well said..I would never want to see those kinds of people. Few times i had chatted with people like that in online longtime ago and their conversations mostly carried religious stuff. whistling2
     Reply #212 - January 04, 2015, 06:14 AM

The link between female circumcision and the hashish plague in Egypt has been widely exposed by El-Masry. Female circumcision distorts sexual relations: "Very few healthy males can fully succeed in bringing a circumcised woman to orgasm. She has lost her capacity for pleasure. The man will soon have to admit that he alone cannot do it. There is only one solution: hashish 

lol…what in the hell? this stuff is glorious. 
     Reply #213 - January 04, 2015, 08:14 AM

The link between female circumcision and the hashish plague in Egypt has been widely exposed by El-Masry. Female circumcision distorts sexual relations: "Very few healthy males can fully succeed in bringing a circumcised woman to orgasm. She has lost her capacity for pleasure. The man will soon have to admit that he alone cannot do it. There is only one solution: hashish

lol…what in the hell? this stuff is glorious. 

Hello C....  what is so glorious about that?   What happened and what is happening to women folks on that stupid irrational FGM procedure  is NOT glorious,  it is a GORY procedure that destroys women's life .   This is  

13-year-old Soheir al-Batea . and read her 2013  year story here  I wrote about this nonsense FGM innumerable times in various forums
    http://www.thenutgraph.com/when-muslims-betray-muslims/#comment-3230

yeezevee says:   
    March 16, 2009 at 11:56 pm   

The only way to get rid of this HORRIBLE TRADITION is to de-link this brutal tradition from Islam. And Muslims must be in the forefront of fighting against such horrible acts in Islam.

regards

And I wrote in CEMB as well as in FFI

Again I want to stress here that  this STUPID ..HORRIBLE procedure of female genital mutilation is NOTHING to do with Islam and nothing to do with so-called name "Muhammad".  What all we have in Islam on this is stupid hadith.. With few words that says
    There is, however, a more authentic Hadeeth in which Prophet Muhammad (P) is reported to have passed by a woman performing circumcision on a young girl. He instructed the woman by saying:
    "Cut off only the foreskin (outer fold of skin over the clitoris; the prepuce) but do not cut off deeply (i.e. the clitoris itself), for this is brighter for the face (of the girl) and more favorable with the husband." [8]

....While the Prophet (P) did not explicitly ban this practice, his words project a great deal of sensitivity to the instinctive needs of females and their matrimonal happiness and legitimate enjoyment. Reference to the brightness of the face and to better relationship with the husband are clear indications of his sensitivity and compassion.....

In fact such stupid hadith is the reason,  why  I often say "THERE WAS NO MUHAMMAD" in Islam., And These silly Hadith and  even most of the Quran are  fabricated writings of many people way after the death of an Arab guy .. A simple Arab preacher who wanted to say only one thing in his preachings.,  and that is " Jesus Christ was NOT son of God"..

Anyways.. again No glory   in defending  FGM  or  even questioning it. The  only thing that need to be done is eliminate that from the face of the earth..

My best wishes to you
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #214 - January 04, 2015, 09:19 AM

That poor 13-year-old girl Soheir al-Batea... Cry
     Reply #215 - January 04, 2015, 10:11 AM

A lot of my old islamic female friends were circumcised fully, as a result they got regular infections, took them ages to pee and they could not walk very fast (which im not sure is down to fgm) wedding day was horrible for them too because they knew that they had to be forced open and often refused to sleep with their new husbands.  The sad part was that the guys were against fgm and some campaigned and wrote books attempting to put an end to it, they said it was a female tradition, what women did to women, whenever i questioned a guy about it they didn't agree with it atall but because it was mentioned in the hadith they couldn't do much about it, plus a lot i guess turn a blind eye because atleast fgm ensures their daughters virginity.  When i questioned the women they would get angry and defend atleast the lesser version for their baby daughters, i often heard the older women discuss how any girl that didn't have it done was dirty and filthly, no good for a man.. apparently it originates from some old female pagan religion around north east africa region, egypt, the yemen etc, sure it spread to china too ?  i've never looked into the history.
     Reply #216 - January 04, 2015, 02:09 PM

they could not walk very fast (which im not sure is down to fgm)

I've noticed this too. Young girls who have obviously just been mutilated have a weird skewed waddle. Older women still appear skewed, as if childhoood pain avoidance has morphed into chronic misalignment and degenerative injury.

Yoga for girl victims of FGM.

Now there's an idea that willl be eagerly embraced by social services and 'the community'.

Reply #217 - January 06, 2015, 06:29 AM

Hello C....  what is so glorious about that?   What happened and what is happening to women folks on that stupid irrational FGM procedure  is NOT glorious,  it is a GORY procedure that destroys women's life .  

oh…im sorry. i didnt at all mean that fgm is glorious. 100% against fgm. i just found a lot of the stuff on that list crazy to the point of absurdity…fgm causes drug use, uncircumcised girls in hot climates are perpetually horny, fgm gives women bright faces. its bizarre beyond belief. and you couldnt even tell if they were for/against it because of all the contradictory rambling.
     Reply #218 - January 06, 2015, 08:30 PM

It's kind of amusing to watch them try and enforce a little sharia forum. Fortunately you won't get 50 lashes for breaking any rules  grin12
     Reply #219 - February 04, 2015, 03:46 PM

For some odd reason I cant login any more.
    If they ban, doesnt a messagge show up?

It said "incorrect/invalid password/username"

Reply #220 - March 22, 2015, 08:59 AM

The Eclipse: frightening for those who reflect
    http://www.islam21c.com/islamic-thou...e-who-reflect/

Walaikumassalam brother,

In London, the solar eclipse will begin around 8.25am

It will reach its "maximum" at 09.31am and end around 10.41am, in sha allah.

Duration is 2 hours and 16 minutes.

May Allah truly guide all those who see this as a "scientific" or "natural" phenomena and fail to see it as a great sign of Allah.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?436634-salat-alkusuf-ECLIPSE-SUN

Are you 100% sure akhi? Because that means I have to get up at 4 in the morning and go to masjid

Cheesy

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #221 - March 22, 2015, 09:02 AM

Is it easier for women to be more religious than men?

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?436821-Is-it-easier-for-women-to-be-more-religious-than-men

popcorn

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #222 - March 22, 2015, 09:27 AM

May Allah truly guide all those who see this as a "scientific" or "natural" phenomena and fail to see it as a great sign of Allah.

NASA has had special guidance, mashaallah:

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse.html
     Reply #223 - March 22, 2015, 10:45 AM

Wow! Muhammad was afraid of clouds lest they bring punishment from Allah!

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #224 - March 22, 2015, 11:05 AM

Wow!  Muhammad  was afraid of clouds lest they bring punishment from Allah!

Hello  "Born in Islam Cultural Pagan"., you are not reading me  and you don't want to understand what i write...

There was NO Muhammad.,   So some Bedouin warlord of that early Islamic times,  who happened to fear clouds said some silly words and some fools wrote that silly story  in the name of "Muhammad"....

Muhammad is a Just word .. A Praise worthy man  A leader...  It could be any one.. including you and me   and Albert Einstein or King Saud Salamander of Arabia... And...     And that word also fits well to  some bandit who escaped jail and became a group leader of some criminal gang..

Reply #225 - March 22, 2015, 05:00 PM

But Muhammad can refer to the collective hands that created the Koran and the Hadith and the sunnah and the extra tid bits that people pinned to the puppet shadow image of the Muhammad aka Jesus Christ of Islam the 'anointed one'.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #226 - March 22, 2015, 09:27 PM

But Muhammad can refer to the collective hands that created the Koran and the Hadith and the sunnah and the extra tid bits that people pinned to the puppet shadow image of the Muhammad aka Jesus Christ of Islam the 'anointed one'.

Looks good let me rewrite that for my sake Jedi..

Prophet of Islam "Muhammad" was created by the authors of Koran,  the Hadith and the sunnah  from the hand waving narrative stories of early Islamic preachers and warlords of Arabian peninsula. The first 10 years of Meccan Islamic   shadow image of the Muhammad is nothing but  Jesus Christ of Islam the 'anointed one'.

Reply #227 - April 02, 2015, 12:15 AM

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?437670-Australian-Muslim-convicted-for-marrying-off-12-year-old-daughter

Look at all these people promoting pedophilia. sick and disgusting..
     Reply #228 - April 02, 2015, 05:01 AM

You need a log-in to read that.

Are they growing sensitive to the PR implications of some of the stuff on the forum?
     Reply #229 - April 02, 2015, 03:51 PM

It makes me sick to the stomach to read some of the comments in there

Why don't some Muslim journalists go and ask her how she felt about the marriage, whether she consented, and what she thought afterward.

At least he was bothered about his daughter's chastity though.

they live in a society where fornication, adultery and cohabitation is normal. If the girl was willing and was happy then there is nothing wrong with it

Pedophiles hiding under the garbs of Islam, giving them free access to innocent brainwashed children.  finmad

You are the Universe, Expressing itself as a Human for a little while- Eckhart Tolle
     Reply #230 - April 02, 2015, 03:53 PM

Why don't some Muslim journalists go and ask her how she felt about the marriage, whether she consented, and what she thought afterward.

Because she's 12 years old?

Reply #231 - April 07, 2015, 11:27 PM

Because she's 12 years old?

It's issues like these that contribute to so much confusion among Muslims in the west and on the Ummah.com forum (the majority of members being British).

You can read those forums and see their young minds trying to reconcile the conservative Islamic practices with moral values taught by society. There is one individual in particular who is often put down for voicing her personal views on the rights of women, poor thing.
     Reply #232 - April 08, 2015, 12:26 AM

I avoid the site like the plague. It just pisses me off
     Reply #233 - April 08, 2015, 12:39 AM

I avoid the site like the plague. It just pisses me off

I can relate to that Cheesy. I want to argue with them but I know I will just get banned, If your posts don't conform with the forum consensus that Islam is the truth and perfect religion then you walk on a tightrope.
     Reply #234 - April 12, 2015, 02:36 AM

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?438778-Losing-Faith

Old post, but whatever. Because I want to delve into both sides of the arguement before I can fully decide that I want to quit Islam, I will try reaching out to these people... I wonder if I'll get banned if I say anything like 'there are contradictions and errors in the quran and being islamic limits my understanding of the whole world' and all that...

I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies.
     Reply #235 - April 12, 2015, 02:51 AM

Best reply would be you're understanding is wrong, islam is perfect, there's nothing wrong with the religion, there's something wrong with you, if I had to take a guess.

Reply #236 - April 12, 2015, 09:30 AM

Mhmm, true dat  Cheesy What I posted isn't even the full reason I'm to leave, it feels so restricted  wacko
    Help they're shoving religion down my throat! :O

Reply #237 - April 12, 2015, 03:41 PM

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?438778-Losing-Faith

Old post, but whatever. Because I want to delve into both sides of the arguement before I can fully decide that I want to quit Islam, I will try reaching out to these people... I wonder if I'll get banned if I say anything like 'there are contradictions and errors in the quran and being islamic limits my understanding of the whole world' and all that...

I've found that Muslims tend to avoid any critical questions or even ones they think are critical. This is what frustrates me the most! Instead of answering my questions, I get lectures on "Allah created us to worship him" or they pray for me  finmad
     Reply #238 - April 14, 2015, 05:15 AM

It's funny, because I used to be in an Islamic school where they promoted 'critical thinking'... You can imagine how much clash there could've been when discussing some topics we consider critical... Number one rule: Don't question God's supreme intelligence!! He is making us worship him because he commanded it so!!  Huh?

Reply #239 - April 14, 2015, 06:40 AM

It was critical thinking that led me away from religion. It's not that I can't accept the existence of certain figures as historical characters, I just have trouble accepting what goes with it. Other figures I just cannot accept have any basis in reality. For instance, I'm happy to say Moses never existed. Adam and Eve never existed. Noah never existed. But some other figures? Maybe.

While I can accept the idea of the Viking hero and king Ragnar Lodbrok as a historical character, that doesn't mean I have to accept he was a descendant of the god Odin.

Another would be the demigod Hercules. Can I accept it's possible that the myth of Hercules was based on a real person? Sure. Some unusually strong bloke who lived thousands of years ago in Greece. Why not? That doesn't mean I have to accept he was the son of Zeus, and that towards the end of his life gained true divinity and now sits in Olympus with the rest of the gods.

Krishna would be another figure I can accept may have been based on an actual person. A child born to cattle farmers and herders grows up to be a wise man and people listen to his teachings. Why not? That's always happened. It's still happening today. Doesn't mean I have to accept that he was a god.

Jesus is another. Was there a historical Jesus? Maybe. But again I can accept the historical figure without accepting the rest. If Jesus was real, it's likely he was a radical rabbi or jewish reformer. I can accept there was a historical Jesus without having to accept he was, depending on your theology, a prophet of god, the son of god, and/or god himself.

A different way to put it is that I can accept the pope exists. In fact, I know for a fact he does. However, I don't believe he has a direct line to god, and like with the examples above, I have absolutely no reason to.

• Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 ... 28 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »