Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Have you been to Ummah.com ?

(Read 107068 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 25 26 2728 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Have you been to Ummah.com ?
     Reply #780 - December 31, 2015, 03:00 PM

He said that the Qur'an never condemned Lot's people for being homosexual, so I quoted him the exact verse and he was like "We have to ponder why this is the case."
     Reply #781 - December 31, 2015, 03:02 PM

Oh my god, really?  Cheesy I wonder if he is just plain ignorant, or plain liar. Or both?

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #782 - December 31, 2015, 03:03 PM

Both, I'm sure.
     Reply #783 - January 01, 2016, 01:23 AM

cool2

What has my post become

Just like Johnny Flynn said, the breath I've taken and the one I must to go on.
     Reply #784 - January 02, 2016, 01:10 PM

As expected after I created a thread about my apostasy, Ummah members are now discussing the conspiracy theory that ex-Muslims are fake never-Muslims whose soul purpose is to undermine Islam and make it look bad  Cheesy
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?460889-The-quot-I-m-an-Ex-Muslim-quot-Trend&p=6824265#post6824265
     Reply #785 - January 02, 2016, 03:47 PM

Why do they think people would do that?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #786 - January 02, 2016, 03:56 PM

They hace a prosecution complex or something, and it makes them feel better about themselves. I've never met people who get so shaken up (taking it very personally) than Muslims who come across apostates. It somehow takes away the "truthness" and "legitemacy" of their religion.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #787 - January 02, 2016, 04:22 PM

The guy says that ex-muslims are afraid of debate.
     Reply #788 - January 02, 2016, 06:44 PM

If you try to debate as an ex-Muslim on that forum you get banned, then they try to pretend that the reason there is no debate is that we're too afraid.
     Reply #789 - January 02, 2016, 06:46 PM

Why do they think people would do that?

Because they are incapable of understanding why anyone would leave Islam. If the can keep believing in the myth that nobody leaves Islam that (in their view) reinforces that Islam is the truth.
  • Re: Have you been to Ummah.com ?
     Reply #790 - January 02, 2016, 07:13 PM

If you try to debate as an ex-Muslim on that forum you get banned, then they try to pretend that the reason there is no debate is that we're too afraid.

Thats what I meant.
     Reply #791 - January 20, 2016, 10:17 PM

Blackbeard advocating slavery, rape and defending ISIS:
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?462053-Did-Prophet-Muhammad-(pbuh)-have-concubines

Mentalities like this make me so grateful I left that cult.
     Reply #792 - January 21, 2016, 02:34 AM

I believe the poster, MoMo, has slave owning friends (who are all well looked after of course and probably happy because slaves generally love Islamic slavery), but didn't say whether he had any himself.

Quote of the day.

Afro

Slaves generally love Islamic slavery! Cheesy Cheesy
     Reply #793 - January 21, 2016, 09:42 AM

I agree  Grin

Still, it's very disturbing that they have users who are friends with slave owners. Apparently that Abu Saeed Britani guy supervised slave girls, makes me sick to my stomach.
     Reply #794 - January 21, 2016, 10:20 AM

This is very disturbing. Even though I understand why one would start laughing, more out of sheer chock and aversion towards the intellectual degenerates that Ummah.com consists of than anything else, I still don't think it's a laughing matter.

These are actual human lives, women who have been kidnapped and raped. Who have had their family and town destroyed. And these morally and intellectually bankrupt people, hiding behind their screens, have the audacity to actually breath the same air as the rest of us while spouting garbage about what "slaves" love and do not love. The most frustrating feeling is that of being powerless. I have no power to change any of those women's lives. I can't make the atrocities committed by the Islamists undone.

Reply #795 - January 21, 2016, 11:13 AM

That was a sarcastic comment made by a non-Muslim poster, she didn't mean that slaves really do love Islamic slavery. But you're right, the whole situation is fucked up on so many levels and isn't a laughing matter so I take that back. I really do hope that those people end up in a prison cell where they belong. How someone can openly admit to associating with people who own slaves without a shred of guilt is beyond me.
     Reply #796 - January 21, 2016, 01:04 PM

It is clearly sarcastic because then she ask the ISIS guy:
    Seriously, do you not feel one iota of guilt?
     Reply #797 - January 21, 2016, 03:39 PM

Didn't read the op, but my post was not just a comment on that specific reply, but general.

Reply #798 - January 21, 2016, 04:36 PM

please tell me this cannot be real:

Re: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) have concubines?
    Quote Originally Posted by LLS View Post
    Seriously, do you not feel one iota of guilt?

None whatsoever.

The Prophet took female slaves so ridiculing the CONCEPT is kufr (tho im sire ur not doing that - but just pointing it out)

I personally slept on the floor those few days as me and a few ikhwa gave them our mattresses (we dont have beds)

The brothers (her owner) purchased all her food and needs, also nappies and baby milk powder for her...

One slave girl even told one bro that she saw him as her brother......

We were kind with them (obviously initially they feared us, as who wudnt fear a guy with a beard and a gun.....

The kids got used 2 us quickly alhamdulillaah...... and i guess that was what opened the saves heart 2 feel at ease after they saw how we were behaving

and just for the record, no one had sex with them in case anyone thinks so...
     Reply #799 - January 21, 2016, 07:09 PM

Unless he's a keyboard warrior making up stories it is real, unfortunately  Undecided
     Reply #800 - January 22, 2016, 03:31 AM

I wonder how people who live in the west manage to dodge every single one of western concept?

Emotional abuse.  Financial abuse. Independence, free thoughts, etc. There's a lot of ways to make people "willingly" submit. (not saying that these are only western concept, but people in poorer countries generally don't have the means to recognize their living situation as abusive because they think abuse can only be physical or sth).

I  mean by their definition, paying extremely low wages (as long as those immigrants are grateful they get a job) while giving them the barest of minimum to live is great and we should love these "humane" practices.

Also, Cornflower  far away hug  far away hug

@LadyDanger

Honestly though, these people are desperate to prove _EVERYTHING_ in Quran as right, including slavery. They will jump at every opportunity to post everything that confirms their beliefs. The slaves never really had the privilege to complain or tell the world about her condition, so all we will hear about, is from the privileged slave-masters about how "happy" their slaves are.

Disgusting arseholes.
     Reply #801 - January 22, 2016, 07:00 AM

Blackbeard advocating slavery, rape and defending ISIS:
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?462053-Did-Prophet-Muhammad-(pbuh)-have-concubines

Mentalities like this make me so grateful I left that cult.

Blackbeard is a very dangerous person.

I really hope that the likes of MI5 are carefully monitoring this forum.
     Reply #802 - January 22, 2016, 07:38 AM

I hope so too, I see the likes of him running off to "Dawlah" when first chance he gets. Funny that when I said I was leaving Islam and mentioned some of the ugly teachings he said that I "knew nothing about Islam".
     Reply #803 - January 22, 2016, 10:42 AM

Blackbeard is a very dangerous person.

I really hope that the likes of MI5 are carefully monitoring this forum.

Nope. It's because  treacherous scum like the MI5 are allowing Islamists to spread hate and chaos while pretending to fight them. If they wanted Islamists out, they would have done that ages ago. The world isn't black and white.

Islam is a religion of peace..the kind of peace you find six feet under if you try to leave
     Reply #804 - January 22, 2016, 02:13 PM

I'm not sure that's MI5's job.
     Reply #805 - January 22, 2016, 03:40 PM

Nope. It's because  treacherous scum like the MI5 are allowing Islamists to spread hate and chaos while pretending to fight them. If they wanted Islamists out, they would have done that ages ago. The world isn't black and white.

Wow.

I admit I am drunk, and perhaps susceptible to a sharp dig to the kidneys, but this is splendid, bracing stuff.

But the more I think about it, the more I think you may be right. MI5 and 6 had every opportunity over decades to do stuff, and did fuck all.

Not even the odd extra-judicial beheading on a quiet stretch of the Regents Canal.
     Reply #806 - January 22, 2016, 05:12 PM

@LadyDanger

Honestly though, these people are desperate to prove _EVERYTHING_ in Quran as right, including slavery. They will jump at every opportunity to post everything that confirms their beliefs. The slaves never really had the privilege to complain or tell the world about her condition, so all we will hear about, is from the privileged slave-masters about how "happy" their slaves are.

Disgusting arseholes.

not to mention the host of psychological issues that kick in when in survival mode.
     Reply #807 - July 27, 2016, 12:36 PM

Calling Jedi

Just a heads up.   Smiley   Wondering if you know that this link under your posts

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!

No longer works for to all, as the Lounge section  of Ummah.Com is restricted to members only . Bummer, eh ? lipsrsealed
     Reply #808 - July 27, 2016, 03:46 PM

It's a shame innit - but HAYYA will never die!

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #809 - August 14, 2016, 10:03 AM

It's still there, they just hid the lounge section.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Previous page 1 ... 25 26 2728 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »