Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Boston marathon bombing

(Read 31300 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 9 10 1112 13 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Boston marathon bombing
     Reply #300 - May 17, 2013, 11:08 AM

I don't get that at all. Ted Bundy and some other psychos had groupies too  wacko What is wrong with some people #massmurderersandthegirlsthatlovethem.

I would say "bitches be crazy" but I'm scared of Berbs.
     Reply #301 - May 17, 2013, 11:50 AM

Apparently, Merkins don't do satire, but I see this stuff and think "comedy genius". So this guy decides he hates American freedom and wants to blow a few people up. Some girls decide to use their freedom to post scantily clad pics of themselves whilst holding a card with his name on: "Hey, l think you're cute". I hope he sees these pics, it doesn't even matter whether they meant it.
     Reply #302 - May 17, 2013, 12:06 PM

oh common Al-Alethia  you can not be sacred of berbs...   Berbs may strongly support feminist ideas/movements.. but shoe knows what is wrong and what is right  .. if she gets hands on these stupid girls she will squeeze air out of their lungs..

Anyways this 18 year old kid apparently wrote on that boat ..

"F*** America" on the side panel of the boat, police in Massachusetts told ABC News.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ehZzwhZbHs

stupid fool... Goddammit how these kids get brain washed is hard to understand..  Sure had enough time to read all hadiths bullshit books/web

Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 1:35, Narrated Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, "The person who participates in (Holy battles) in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostles, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in the battle as a martyr). Had I not found it difficult for my followers, then I would not remain behind any sariya going for Jihad and I would have loved to be martyred in Allah's cause and then made alive, and then martyred and then made alive, and then again martyred in His cause."

Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) said: "You will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another." (Sahih Muslim). He also said: "You will not be a believer until you love for your brother what you love for yourself" (Sahih Al-Bukhari).

"Whoever relieves a calamity that has struck a believer in this world, Allah will relieve for him one of the calamities of the day of Judgement, and whoever makes things easy for a person in trouble, Allah will make his matters easy in this life and in the hereafter, and whoever shields the faults of a Muslim, Allah will shield his faults in this world and the hereafter, and Allah will help and support his servant as long as he is helping and supporting his brother" (Sahih Muslim)

... The words of Muhammad: "I would love to be martyred in Al1ah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred."

plenty of nonsense....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #303 - May 17, 2013, 07:20 PM

One Muslim is a terrorist - therefore 1.2 billion Muslims are terrorists!
    19 Muslims attacked the World Trade Centre - therefore all 1.2 billion Muslims attacked the World Trade Centre!
    Am I right?

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    Entire World is One Family
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #304 - May 17, 2013, 07:29 PM

Cheesy

In this instance I'd probably high five you, cos I have no idea how anyone could be a groupie of a murderer and base his innocence on how fucking 'cute' he is. 

Bitches be crazy indeed.   wacko

I'm just glad I never read "I think he's innocent", because what fucking thinking was involved there, really?  Grin

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #305 - May 17, 2013, 07:51 PM

One Muslim is a terrorist - therefore 1.2 billion Muslims are terrorists!
    19 Muslims attacked the World Trade Centre - therefore all 1.2 billion Muslims attacked the World Trade Centre!
    Am I right?

yes. All non muslims are stupid. All 5 billion of us. If we weren't stupid, we would be Muslim. If that is how you wish to rationalize the existence of ex Muslims, then go ahead. Whatever makes you feel better
     Reply #306 - May 17, 2013, 09:01 PM

Berbs isn't really all that scary. She just likes to pretend. Wink

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #307 - May 19, 2013, 01:42 PM

Berbs isn't really all that scary. She just likes to pretend. Wink

pretend or not, this is scary,  Now I am also scared Al-Alethia...

well here is interesting news on that cute he hehehe 19/20 yer old boy who wrote  "Praise Allah,.."Fuck America"..Ummah..Ummah..Ummah" ..

the news link says
    ................her smartphone rang.

A nursing supervisor told the young woman to hurry into work. She didn’t know it yet, but within hours, she would be one of Tsarnaev’s bedside nurses, soothing the accused terrorist’s pain and healing his wounds — just as she had done for some of his victims.

As she raced to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, that possibility unfolded in her mind. She replayed a conversation she had had with her husband earlier in the week. She wasn’t sure she could nurse a terrorist, she had told him. “You have to do it,’’ she recalled him saying. “You have to do it so we can get answers.’’............

....All of the nurses asked by supervisors to care for Tsarnaev agreed, the hospital said. The Globe interviewed seven of them, and all said that the ethical bedrock of their profession requires them to treat patients regardless of their personal history. They are sometimes called upon to nurse drunk drivers, prisoners, gang members, but this assignment was the ultimate test of Florence Nightingale’s founding ideals.

One of the nurses, who agreed to be identified by her middle name, Marie, arrived on her regular unit about 7 a.m. Saturday. “Don’t put down your bag yet,’’ the nurse in charge said. Marie burst into tears......

...The nurses said they were proud of the care they provided the suspected bomber, whose condition steadily improved, and of their role in preparing him to face justice. Tsarnaev is now at the Federal Medical Center Devens at Fort Devens, a former Army post....Some drew an emotional line when caring for Tsarnaev that they normally don’t with other patients. One nurse, who usually talks to patients about current events to create a rapport, stuck to medical questions.
    While moving Tsarnaev one day, another nurse, Irene, reflexively said: I am really sorry “hon.’’ It’s the sort of thing nurses say dozens of times a day to other patients, but it felt weird with an alleged terrorist, she said.  Afterward she and Marie made a pact. They would alert each other if either used an endearment, so they could stop.

“You see a hurt 19-year-old and you can’t help but feel sorry for him,’’ said Marie, who like other nurses referred to him as a boy. Yet, she said, she “would not be upset if he got the death penalty. There is no way to reconcile the two different feelings.’’

there is more at the link.,   well that is the news on "hehehe cute poop ummah boy." The 20 year old fool has no remorse even now on what he did...

Reply #308 - July 10, 2013, 02:41 PM

Former girlfriend of Boston Bomber reveals he would beat her for dressing like a Westerner  says link..
    The ex-girlfriend of one of the Boston bombers has revealed that he tried to turn her against the U.S. and beat her if she wore Western clothing. Nadine Ascencao says that over the course of her relationship with Tamerlan Tsarnaev, he was transformed from a fun-loving student into an Islamic extremist who shunned American life.

The 24-year-old lost her virginity to the Chechen immigrant and said she was besotted with him - but now she admits she had a 'lucky escape'. Tsarnaev, 26, was killed in a stand-off with police four days after he and his brother Dzhokhar apparently set off two bombs at the Boston Marathon on April 15.

Ms Ascencao told The Sun: 'One minute he's this funny, normal guy who liked boxing and having fun, the next he is praying four times a day, watching Islamic videos and talking insane nonsense. 'He became extremely religious and tried to brainwash me to follow Islam. Tamerlan said I couldn't be with him unless I became a Muslim. He wanted me to hate America like he did.'  Tsarnaev apparently stopped her from listening to pop music or watching television, and tried to control who she spent time with.

'Tamerlan told me I should only talk to Muslim girls, not other "slutty" girls,' Ms Ascencao said.

And when she wore Western clothing, he would fly into a rage and even attack her, she added. 'He hated my tight trousers and made me wear long skirts,' she told The Sun. 'Towards the end I was wearing a hijab. He once ripped a pair of my jeans and hit me in the face with them.'

Tamerlan even attacked Nadine when he found her heading off to a friend’s pool party wearing cut-off jeans and a crop top.

She said: “He was shouting and screaming at me. He slapped me across the face really hard.” Nadine called the police and Tamerlan was arrested and spent a night in the cells. Once out on bail he begged Nadine’s forgiveness.

But as soon as she dropped the charges Tamerlan dumped her and moved in with Katherine. Nadine’s relationship was over and within six months Katherine was pregnant with Tamerlan’s daughter.

The pair's relationship seems to have hit the rocks after Tsarnaev started seeing Katherine Russell after meeting her at a nightclub. He would apparently play the two women off against each other, pitting them in competition to learn Islamic verses.

watch her speak..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rBJW5K-GyI

But for a some reason his wife Katherine Russell  is completely silent ..Any ways  Bombing suspect heads to 1st public court hearing

That is the recent news on these brainless brutal idiots.

Reply #309 - July 12, 2013, 05:19 PM

Well "Dzhokhar Tsarnaev pleads not guilty"  says the news..    This is from AMRICA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4dQ13vk5xw

And this is from RUSSSSSIA  (Russian TV leaks video of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in the courtroom.)

Reply #310 - February 01, 2014, 11:40 PM

U.S. to seek death penalty in Boston bombing  says news

The Justice Department announced Thursday that it would seek the death penalty against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the 20-year-old man whom prosecutors have accused of bombing the Boston Marathon, killing three people and injuring more than 200 others.

“The nature of the conduct at issue and the resultant harm compel this decision,” Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. said in a short statement. The announcement ended months of speculation over the issue. Although Holder has said that he is personally opposed to the death penalty, the bombing was among the worst terrorist attacks in the United States since the Sept. 11, 2001, hijackings.

The decision sets the stage for the biggest federal capital murder case since Timothy Mc­Veigh went on trial for the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing....

That is expected., well read the rest at that link..

Death penalty to be sought for accused Boston bomber Dzhokhar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hoBXcbqJAU

The Boston Bomber Parents
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIcOHAP5OtU

Boston Bombing Suspects' uncle  
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ3XV0fOhRs

that interview with their uncles is very interesting...

Reply #311 - April 21, 2014, 11:55 AM

Well that Boston marathon bombing news is back as that one year anniversary of that dastardly killing of people for running marathon  was remembered.... one  news says

The wife of the Jihad  scoundrel who was killed has put herself  in a prison without bars.
    Katherine Russell, who married Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2010, rarely ventures outside of her Rhode Island home anymore, according to neighbors — so little is known about her beyond what first impressions were revealed nearly a year ago.

Katherine is a 2007 graduate of North Kingstown Senior High School in Rhode Island. She attended Suffolk University in Boston, studying communication from the fall of 2007 to the spring of 2010, but did not receive a diploma, a spokesman told NBC News.
    When did she convert to Islam?

It’s unclear, but friends and neighbors have said that when she returned to Rhode Island in 2010, she had a young daughter and had taken to wearing a hijab and Islamic dress, which she still dons.

She reportedly married Tamerlan Tsarnaev in the summer of 2010, at a mosque outside of Boston, in a small ceremony with two witnesses.There were some early reports that she had returned to Christianity after the April 15, 2013, bombings, but her lawyer has said that is not true.

Her lawyer, Amato DeLuca, has said that her sisters testified before the grand jury investigating the case in December, and her parents testified last September. But she has not been called to testify, the lawyer said.

DeLuca told The Associated Press that he was informed last year “she was not a target of the investigation,” but the fact that she hasn’t been called to testify yet could indicate that investigators are gathering evidence on her.........

......... Her lawyer says she has received death threats.........She was last seen publicly in a traffic court in Wrentham, Mass., in January, where she was fined $150 for driving with a suspended license, speeding and driving an unregistered car...........

...........her lawyer this week revealed that a federal grand jury asked her for items that belonged to one of the victims in a triple slaying in a Boston suburb nearly three years ago.......[/quote]

well THAT ROGUE marred that girl and ruined her life and lives  of many who happened to be born in Islam FOR NO FAULT OF THEIRS..

Any ways  this tube is interesting..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kNDNHysN38#t=914

That is Russian lady verses Mr. Robert Spencer..   oh  that is a funny discussion..  Essentially that lady turned the table on that guy..

She says "YOU AMERICANS supporting Saudi Islam and you are supporting terrorism but Shia Islam of Iran is good " that is what she says.

well it is "AMRIKA SAUDI  ISLAM vs RUSS IRANIAN ISLAM"

Reply #312 - April 21, 2014, 12:40 PM

Yuck. Spencer is still relevant?
     Reply #313 - April 21, 2014, 01:02 PM

I can't believe it's already been a year. It was such sad news.

I also can't believe I survived a year with my husband and the majority of my associates believing that those two boys were framed and that it's a conspiracy.
     Reply #314 - April 22, 2014, 11:24 AM

.................. that those two boys were framed ..............

off course they were framed by brainwashing them right from the age of 2.  It starts in home and in those mosques they went when they were kids.  And  add that jihadi  preaching to these young minds,  after couple of years you will have these zombies that don't use their brain and act like Islamic robots

Reply #315 - April 22, 2014, 11:59 AM

Well it can start much later. In their teens. Like those two Christians-turned-Muslims who chose to "strike at" Lee Rigby's neck or the ethnic Danes who have gone on Jihad with the most extreme group in Syria.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #316 - April 22, 2014, 12:31 PM

Well it can start much later. In their teens........

True it can also start much later., when you say much later "It is also usually in teens" and they are often teens  that are quite frustrated for many other reasons,   also that is  a right time to brain wash..

It will be interesting statics to explore.,  how many people go from one religion to other religion after  for e.g. at the age of Muhammad~ 40 when he allegedly started Islam.

Reply #317 - April 22, 2014, 02:30 PM

I can believe that, Yeezevee.

But unfortunately I most often hear that the attacks were carried out by the government and two innocent boys were framed. I think 80% of the people I associate with daily (and 100% of the people I am married to) believe it was some black flag operation.  Roll Eyes
     Reply #318 - April 22, 2014, 02:56 PM

Nobody trusts their governments any more. It's not a surprise considering how many times politicians have been caught outright lying.
     Reply #319 - April 22, 2014, 02:58 PM

Actually, I've yet to meet a born and raised American who was not Muslim who thinks that it was a conspiracy. I really don't know what it is, but a disproportionate amount of Muslims and foreigners that I've associated with love to believe in these black flag conspiracies.
     Reply #320 - April 22, 2014, 03:04 PM

I believe Gallup polls in the US indicate something like 65% of Americans don't trust their government. But yes, Muslims have an us-versus-them mentality. They can be born and raised as an American but they still feel the government is actively targeting Muslims and Muslims only.
     Reply #321 - April 22, 2014, 03:06 PM

Oh, God, I barely trust them either, but I do want to go live on Mars when I hear someone telling me with a straight face that the Boston bombing/Sandy Hook shooting etc. were government operations. And it almost always is coming from a Muslim. Lucky for me, I hear moving to Mars is haraam.
     Reply #322 - April 22, 2014, 03:12 PM

Also very prevalent here in Denmark - at least on Facebook. Or rather, statements are. However I see more Danish Muslims participate in debates of social importance than agreeing on conspiracy theories. Those people are just very vocal and not many Muslims dare to say "oh sod off". But then they are just following the hadiths which tell them not to criticise other Muslims however how stupid they are wacko

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #323 - April 22, 2014, 03:13 PM

Well, I certainly accept that Muslims have higher proportion of believers of inside job. But I don't think it's limited to them. Many believe 9/11 was totally an inside job which is also an inaccurate notion.
     Reply #324 - April 22, 2014, 03:21 PM

Well, I certainly accept that Muslims have higher proportion of believers of inside job. But I don't think it's limited to them. Many believe 9/11 was totally an inside job which is also an inaccurate notion.

Well, I have noticed an unfortunate amount of just average citizens who believe in the conspiracy theories (although I still have noticed that they are few and far between compared to the Muslims I've known), but for some reason the Boston bombing was not really high up on the list. I have Sandy Hook "truthers" (particularly gun fanatics/paranoid propaganda subscribers)  and 9/11 conspiracy theorists even in my own extended family, but the Boston bombing was just not doing it for them...I don't know, I guess it's just my own experience.

Also very prevalent here in Denmark - at least on Facebook. Or rather, statements are. However I see more Danish Muslims participate in debates of social importance than agreeing on conspiracy theories. Those people are just very vocal and not many Muslims dare to say "oh sod off". But then they are just following the hadiths which tell them not to criticise other Muslims however how stupid they are wacko

Ah, that's interesting...I know that, thankfully, there is a silent majority even here, it is just mind-boggling how many Muslims I know will tell me without skipping a beat that x and y were black flag operations.  wacko
     Reply #325 - April 22, 2014, 03:27 PM

I hope none of them adhere to the Moon landing hoax. That one really hits a nerve for me since it is one the greatest accomplishments of humanity.
     Reply #326 - April 22, 2014, 03:27 PM

My husband does.  Cry
     Reply #327 - April 22, 2014, 03:29 PM

WHY!? You should give him a scolding!  finmad
     Reply #328 - April 22, 2014, 03:35 PM

Oh, believe me, I have, but he's got his little heart set on being a dummy.

Since we're both children, the first morning I ever made him breakfast, I went to hand the plate to him and then took it out of his reach and demanded that he say the moon landing was real. I still do that sometimes, and the longer he takes to say it, the more of his breakfast I will eat. It has also been his password to get back into the apartment or the car when I think to lock him out.

Sometimes, when he calls me when he's out somewhere, I will ask him where he is, and he'll say, "The moon! Oh, look, baby--there's the flag! Oh, and here are the footprints of the space men! Wow, look over there, the little house they flew down in! Look at all this science!"  finmad
     Reply #329 - April 22, 2014, 03:42 PM

Since we're both children, the first morning I ever made him breakfast, I went to hand the plate to him and then took it out of his reach and demanded that he say the moon landing was real. I still do that sometimes, and the longer he takes to say it, the more of his breakfast I will eat. It has also been his password to get back into the apartment or the car when I think to lock him out.

Aha, this is great. I like how you enjoy delightfully tormenting him. It's good 'cause he sounds like he deserves it.  Smiley

Sometimes, when he calls me when he's out somewhere, I will ask him where he is, and he'll say, "The moon! Oh, look, baby--there's the flag! Oh, and here are the footprints of the space men! Wow, look over there, the little house they flew down in! Look at all this science!"

What kind of mechanical engineer is this guy!?
  • Previous page 1 ... 9 10 1112 13 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »