Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: George Galloway...

(Read 3991 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • George Galloway...
     OP - February 21, 2013, 05:21 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2j_2wVepwc

I don't even know how to comment on this, every time this man speaks he auto-pwns himself but now he seems to have gone into full antisemite mode, refusing to debate an Israeli for being Israeli because he "doesn't recognize Israel".

Yeah I'm sure that kind of attitude will bring peace in the region.

You know it's one thing if you disagree with Israel's policies, but this guy has shown support for Hamas in the past, even traveled to Gaza to donate money to the "elected government of Palestine" as he calls it and he clearly doesn't think Israel should exist. (And he's seen associating with Islamists such as IFE and denying Hamas are a terrorist organization.)
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #1 - February 21, 2013, 05:39 PM

Wow, Galloway is a such a dick.  wacko

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #2 - February 21, 2013, 05:50 PM

What in fuck's name just happened? Did that really happen?

I mean, I know he's a colossal arsehole who's sold his soul to radicals, but is he really stupid enough to make it so obvious? He's become a ridiculous self-parody.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #3 - February 21, 2013, 06:19 PM

So much for debating ideas not people....

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #4 - February 21, 2013, 06:53 PM

It's kinda weird how you get kaafir islamists like Galloway, Livingstone, Chomsky etc

just like u get non-jewish zionists, you also get non-muslim islamists
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #5 - February 21, 2013, 07:30 PM

I wouldn't stay Chomsky is an Islamist. In fact I know he's not. Islamists just use his arguments a lot.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #6 - February 21, 2013, 08:52 PM

Well, Galloway got the reaction he deserved. Everyone knows he's a clown.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #7 - February 21, 2013, 09:07 PM

I used to like this guy once upon a time (well back when I was a muslim). However even as a muslim I was quite puzzled at how Galloway seemed to be getting more and more sympathetic towards the Islamist camp but tended to keep my views to myself since he's someone of high praise in British Muslim circles.

What he did here was so blatantly racist. Imagine if it was a Jew walking out on a Muslim speaking about Islam/Islamic countries.
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #8 - February 21, 2013, 09:55 PM

I really hope anyone he talks with or debates with trolls him by volunteering their passports for inspection.

• George Galloway...
     Reply #9 - February 21, 2013, 10:12 PM

Well I guess we know who won the debate  Cheesy. Idiot. Like put yourself in the other guy's shoes. he must have felt like shit :/ One person does not represent an entire people  or nation Roll Eyes. It's like Muslims say just because I'm Muslim doesn't make me a terrorist. Or Saudi Arabia doesn't represent Islam. But God help you if you're born Jewish or Israeli, you have blood on your hands from before you were born.

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #10 - February 21, 2013, 10:45 PM

I really hope anyone he talks with or debates with trolls him by volunteering their passports for inspection.

Or walks out and says "Sorry, I don't debate cats."

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #11 - February 22, 2013, 01:39 AM

I wouldn't stay Chomsky is an Islamist. In fact I know he's not. Islamists just use his arguments a lot.

He soft calm manner is not the normal islamist ranting and raving style but he proliferates alot of generic antiwest islamist rhetoric
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #12 - February 22, 2013, 01:40 AM

For anyone interested in following Galloway's BS all over the world, this is an interesting channel with lots of expository videos: George Galloway watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUqTp38SvDQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX8L5X4M__E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntFwrdzevcU

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #13 - February 22, 2013, 01:44 AM

He soft calm manner is not the normal islamist ranting and raving style but he proliferates alot of generic antiwest islamist rhetoric

Just because he gets quoted by Islamists doesn't make him an Islamist

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• George Galloway...
     Reply #14 - February 22, 2013, 01:47 AM

Chomsky is not an Islamist. Islamists use the arguments of anyone, selectively - doesn't mean the people they quote-mine are in agreement with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw4mjTDx77w

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #15 - February 22, 2013, 01:48 AM

he's either ignorant or dont give a fuck about us.
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #16 - September 20, 2014, 04:16 AM

George Galloway beaten up in Notting Hill by man shouting about the Holocaust

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #17 - September 24, 2014, 10:48 PM

3 words. Self-serving prick.

According to the polls only 1.6 % of Americans are athiests. So what gives you the right to call the other 80% morons?'
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #18 - September 24, 2014, 10:56 PM

He is like 90% dick and 10% "he-actually-has-a-point"

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #19 - September 24, 2014, 11:02 PM

I know what you mean. Actually a succinct point you make,until it came to the Scottish referendum debate and we saw Gorgeous  George in full self preservation mode,selling his own country out at. The aler of his own ego. Absolute cunt of a man.

According to the polls only 1.6 % of Americans are athiests. So what gives you the right to call the other 80% morons?'
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #20 - September 25, 2014, 12:05 AM

Yeah, what was that all about?  He's one of the few people in British politics who has always been fully supportive of Sinn Féin and their goal of a united Ireland.  So...er....he supports independence for Ireland, but not for his own country?  Bit weird, to say the least. 

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #21 - September 25, 2014, 12:13 AM

he's a creep, always has been

God is Love.

• George Galloway...
     Reply #22 - September 25, 2014, 12:19 AM

And yet at times he can really hit the mark.  I remember seeing him interviewed over here calling Peter Robinson out over his crass comment about sending muslims to the shops, and you couldn't fault anything he said.  I wish at least one of our own politicians had spoken out so strongly. 

But then, the next minute he acts like a complete ass.   wacko

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #23 - September 25, 2014, 12:24 AM

every politician says something right sometimes

God is Love.

• George Galloway...
     Reply #24 - September 25, 2014, 08:26 AM

whats his agenda exactly? he was pro-soviet, pro-sadam, now hes pro-assad and pro-islamist…i think he just jumps into bed with whoever the west doesnt like at the time.
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #25 - September 25, 2014, 08:31 AM

Yeah, what was that all about?  He's one of the few people in British politics who has always been fully supportive of Sinn Féin and their goal of a united Ireland.  So...er....he supports independence for Ireland, but not for his own country?  Bit weird, to say the least.  

And that if the Scots did in fact break away, he wanted to be their first Prime Minister.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #26 - October 25, 2014, 02:12 AM

Galloway admitted in a recent interview that he enjoys election campaigns more than actually being an MP. It was not so long ago that he was making noises about standing as Mayor of Tower Hamlets and or London. I he had managed to hustle the first minister post he would probably have twinned Scotland with Hamas then fucked off to appear on Celebrity Come Dancing or something
  • George Galloway...
     Reply #27 - October 25, 2014, 02:17 AM

Cheesy

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »