Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Islam: The Untold Story - Comments, Observations, Questions

(Read 7253 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Islam: The Untold Story - Comments, Observations, Questions
     OP - January 11, 2013, 06:54 AM

Hi everyone

Yesterday, I browsed through the CEMB facebook page. As always, I found good links to look at. One in particular caught my eye; “Banned documentary, Islam: The Untold Story”. So I was very interested and googled it.

If you try googling it now, you might get what I got. The first video link is a troll link. (I had not seen Tom Holland either, and I thought the presenter would just be different to the maker).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZuNNkojDYg

I didn’t realise this as I was watching it, but I did wonder “why would this be banned?”. About half way through, I realised I was watching the wrong documentary, especially after clicking to check the channel it was posted on. And it was suspicious that the stats and comments sections were closed down too.

After finishing this interesting documentary, I went ahead and googled the real one (and made sure I had the right one this time <_<).
    There was a stark difference of course. It was funny that I watched them consecutively because it gave me some things to think about.

The first documentary focuses on Islam’s contributions to Europe, and it was nothing new to me because I had studied it at uni, but it was interesting enough for me to keep watching until the end. The presenter travelled through Europe, especially Spain and Italy, and showed architecture, arts, interviews with academics and surgeons, and then locals and so on. It was very positive but not wreaking of propaganda; so it was bearable, watching it as an atheist, it was similar to the non Islamic history classes I had on that topic.

Documentary two, the real one (http://vimeo.com/49439561) was very different.
    It was not “the opposite”, meaning while documentary one praised Islamic history and achievements, documentary two didn’t “bash” Islamic history, but in terms of a historical perspective, it questioned the very core of Islam and the location of Mecca.

Something rather interesting: no location details or mention of “Mecca” in the Quran, and the possibility that its location isn’t in Saudi.

I guess I had criticism of both, but that’s not important. Seeing them together, the juxtaposition got me wondering...
    What is the future for Tom Holland’s “discovery”?

In the documentary, the Muslim he interviewed told him not to act as a “saviour” and made reference to the British in India.
    Are Muslims going to be split in the future, that is, those who accept history and keep their Islamic identity and those who are reluctant to accept any criticism (scientific or historic)? Eg:

-Location of Muslim holy sites
    -Lack of information on important figures until about 100 years after his death (prophet)

The reason I ask this is that there is a growing movement among the Western Muslims to catch up with the modern world, and it is confusing the shit out of Muslim youth (Quran, allegorical or literal? Evolution evidence..)

In the documentary, the historian woman he interviewed refused to comment on the possible location of the Quran-described location of Mecca (referring to the fact that olive trees and figs did not grow in Saudi, but in Jerusalem). Does anyone think she didn't comment because she is scared of the consequences of going there? (She didn't just say she doesn't know, but she kind of cut Tom Holland off- it could have just been a dramatic ploy though considering the narrative, what do you think?).

I have not previously looked at Tom Holland’s work until now. I understand he has a “controversial”(?) book out. I suspect he is hated by Muslims, but what is the liberal/apologist view of him?

I guess the main thing I am curious about is the future of such work. What will the impact be?

It is obviously an accident, those who tried to silence this film (who were the 1000 written complainers? was it Tom Holland posing, trying to cause controversy or actual raging Muslims trying to silence him?) only made it more famous.
    I feel as though there is an academic dismantling of Islam going on and that is great news.

Would love to read your replies.

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

Reply #1 - January 11, 2013, 09:29 AM

I know! That stupid troll link got me too lol I was watching & thinking "man, ppl are overreacting".
     Reply #2 - January 11, 2013, 11:39 AM

Hey I wonder if the forum has a link to the correct video somewhere? It would be a good resource to those who are not in the UK and did not have a chance to view it.  Smiley

Reply #3 - January 11, 2013, 11:55 AM

I have not previously looked at Tom Holland’s work until now. I understand he has a “controversial”(?) book out. I suspect he is hated by Muslims, but what is the liberal/apologist view of him?

He's a dude and he follows us on twitter  Afro

Read this thread

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=20186.0

His book is excellent - get yourself a copy  Smiley

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #4 - January 11, 2013, 01:40 PM

I wrote about this documentary on another thread a few weeks ago. I'm not entirely convinced by the idea that Muhammad did not exist, or even that his biography does not generally fit the framework we find in the traditional seerah (minus all the supernatural stuff, of course.). I think the author demonstrates some ignorance of the Qur’an in his theory. He also fails to provide a tenable counter narrative. Here is the post I wrote. It’s just my take on the discussion so you are of course free to agree or disagree. I think this area of study needs a lot more research (something I don’t think Tom is in a position to do given linguistic and archeological limitations) before we can go about seriously dismissing Muhammad from history. Here’s what I wrote:

Hey Devilsadvokat,

While I haven't read the book yet, I have heard some interviews with the author. I have also seen the documentary Islam: The Untold Story. Again, I'm not against the idea that Muhammad did not exist, I just tend to think that the evidence that is put forward in support of that proposition is rather weak.

Firstly, a lot of it stems not from any evidence to the contrary, but rather from an alleged lack of evidence to support the existence of Muhammad. While as a skeptic, I do believe that the burden of proof lies upon the party making the assertion, I also believe that there has to be some sort of counter narrative--an explanation as how else things could have got to where they are-- given if you are going to dismiss a historical claim. The more that I can poke holes in your counter narrative, the less likely I am to believe it.

So, for example, I haven't heard of any historians doubting the existence of Yazid bin Muawiyah bin Abi Sufyan, nor the fact that he was the third Caliph of the Umayad dynasty. I've heard no one doubting that Yazid was at war with Hussein and Ibn Zubair after his father's death.

Now, Yazid clearly claimed to be the son of Mu'awiyah, and the grandson of Abu Sufyan. The seerah attests to the fact that an Abu Sufyan existed, who opposed Muhammad until the conquest of Makkah, and who had a son named Muawiyah who went on to become the governor of Syria and the Caliph after Muhammad's death. That's the Umayyad story and the seerah backs it up.

Hussein clearly claimed to be the son of Ali, and the grandson of Muhammad. Even as bitter enemies, the stories of these two men corroborate each other and concur logically with the seerah. How do we account for this if the character of Muhammad was not founded in reality?

Another argument I've heard is the lack of place names in the Qur'an linking it with Makkah. That is simply not true. The names Makkah, Yathrib, Arafaat, badr, and Hunayn all appear in the Qur'an, and these places are well known in the Hijaz. Furthermore, the context in which these places are mentioned implies that the listeners were very familiar with where they were and must have known the stories behind why they were being mentioned (battles, treaties, pilgrimage sites, etc.) The lack of detail makes it seem unlikely to me that these place names were inserted later on.

As for the origin of the Qur'an, I have no reservations accepting that Muhammad copied his "revelations" from earlier sources, both oral and written. Again, this does not conflict with the narrative of the seerah. Muhammad was not from "the middle of the desert," but was a city dweller. Even if we accept that the importance of Makkah was exaggerated, there were definitely Christian and Jewish Arabs across the Arabian Peninsula, from the Fertile Crescent to the lands of Yemen. As a merchant, trading Yemeni Jewish gold and Frankincense to be used in the churches of Byzantium,  for instance, it is unlikely that Muhammad would not have come into contact with other faiths. Muhammad had 40 years before he started claiming prophet hood to spend a week or two here and a month or two there listening in on Jewish folklore and Christian legends. He was a loner, he was intrigued by the world around him. It doesn't seem strange to me that he would have done so.

I don't think we need to dismiss him from the pages of history to dismiss the faith he preached as false.
     Reply #5 - January 11, 2013, 03:33 PM

Tom Holland tweeted me that he thinks Uncle Mo did exist.

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #6 - January 11, 2013, 03:43 PM

Tom Holland tweeted me that he thinks Uncle Mo did exist.

Right, but he seems to think that Muhammad was more of a shadowy figure than the seerah would lead us to believe. He questions the hijazi origins of the Qur'an as well as the traditional timeline of events put forward by Muslims. I tend to think he has much more work cut out for him before he is able to put forth a convincing argument or a counter narrative.
     Reply #7 - January 11, 2013, 03:45 PM

Very good, well written post HappyMurtad.

Of course the skeptic school might postulate that since Ibn Ishaq was writing at the Abbasid Court, it is only natural that he would make out Abu Sufyan as the enemy of Islam in the early years.

I am extremly skeptical of the skeptical school, the traditional origins narrative is still more convincing to me. However, I would not be too surprised if the real Mecca was simply a small shrine in the desert somewhere to the north of Medina rather than to the south of it. That would explain why all the early mosques appear to point in that direction instead of to the south. Therefore the "Hijra" simply refers to the migration of the Beduin Arabs into the Jordan/Palestine area during the war between Persia and Byzantium that caused a power vacuum in that area. (the earliest Arab sources do refer to a new calendar a long time before they refer to a "Muhammad", and year 1 of the Arab calendar also coincides with the year of a decisive battle between Byzantium and Persia that caused the Persians to withdraw from Syria/Palestine, I got that from this book: http://www.amazon.com/The-Hidden-Origins-Islam-Research/dp/1591026342/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357919024&sr=8-1&keywords=hidden+origins+of+islam)

Also another thing to consider is that perhaps Muhammad did exist, but he was just an evangelical Judeo-Christian dude that went around Arabia smashing up pagan idols and gaining a big following, perhaps after the Arabs themselves had already conquered Syria. Then later on, when the Arabs decided they needed their own religion for their new empire, they molded the stories of Muhammad into a new prophet and a whole new "Arab" religion, seperate from Christianity. That would explain why none of the first Arab rulers mentioned Muhammad.

I think that the skeptical school do bring up some good questions, but what really happened is probably somewhere between the two stories, but much closer to the traditional account than the idea that the entire thing was made up.
     Reply #8 - January 11, 2013, 03:57 PM

It would be very interesting to have the ability to investigate these theories further. Unfortunately, the current state in Saudi Arabia would make any archeological investigation virtually impossible. I admit that I am biased towards the traditional narrative for personal reasons. I lived and traveled extensively in the hijaz and visited many of the places mentioned in early Islamic history. I am also very familiar with the narrative and it all seems to make sense to me. I have been wrong about things in the past, however, so I am always open to new ideas. I do hope that more serious research could be done in this field to help us gain more insight.
     Reply #9 - January 11, 2013, 04:26 PM

Unfortunately, the current state in Saudi Arabia would make any archeological investigation virtually impossible.

Maybe I am slightly paranoid, but sometimes I think that the Saudi authorities are restricting access to the archaeological sites because they know that Islam is nonsence and they are worried that archaeologists might discover something to prove this. They have seen how archaeologists in the 19th and 20th centuries tore massive holes in the Biblical stories and so they want to make sure that the same thing does not happen to Islam. All of this over-development at Mecca is an attempt to bury the past as much as possible. Or maybe that is too much of a conspiracy theory......

What is going on with the Sanaa Manuscript? I think i heard from somewhere that the Yemeni government have hidden it away and the German scholar Gerd Puin (the only Westerner that has analyzed it) has already written some controversial stuff about it but will not publish it until after he has died. Can someone confirm these stories?

I admit that I am biased towards the traditional narrative for personal reasons.

Well that is good that you admit your biases up front. I respect someone for admiting their biases up front a lot more, because everyone has biases, even the skeptical academics. I am also biased to the traditional story. Because let's face it, the traditional story only helps two groups: the hardline Salafists and those that want to criticize Islam. For moderate Muslims, Quran only Muslims, and Muslim apologists, the idea that the Hadiths and Sirah cannot be trusted and that most of the early rise of Islam is a mystery is the perfect way to dismiss all the unethical stuff in the hadiths.

So for that reason I would prefer to accept the traditional account. But what is more important to me than engaging in polemics, is knowing the truth about what really happened. With a billion Muslims in the world today, I want to know what really happened to form this massive belief system more so than I want an easy way to criticize it. Satisfying my curisoity about it is more important than winning a debate.
     Reply #10 - January 11, 2013, 05:26 PM

Maybe I am slightly paranoid, but sometimes I think that the Saudi authorities are restricting access to the archaeological sites because they know that Islam is nonsence and they are worried that archaeologists might discover something to prove this.

I’m not sure if that’s it, or if it is just the wahhabis’ general lack of regard for anything historical that prevents research and preservation of these sites. The Arabian Peninsula is full of sites that would be of extreme interest to modern research. From the Nabatean ruins of Madain Saleh to the grave yards of the ridda wars, there is so much to be explored under those desert sands.

When I was living in Madina as a practicing Muslim, I used to be very interested in the history of the construction of the Prophet’s Mosque and other historical mosques in the city. Unfortunately, most of these buildings stand in very modern renditions, and the historical portions are not given much attention. There is development everywhere, and one is more likely to see a plaque warning against the veneration of historical sites than a plaque explaining their historical--not even religious--significance. I actually spent 3 days in a Saudi police station after trying to take pictures of historical sites in the area. The main question the less than competent Saudi forces could not seem to understand was why I would be interested in these old, run down buildings. (That’s another story for another post.)

I was also very interested in visiting the Nabatean ruins in Madain Saleh, but I was advised against it because the sites were said to be cursed. I know that they have been recently opened to exploration, but by all accounts, access is still very limited. I would be interested in seeing what would happen if the Thamud account in the Qur’an were to be completely debunked through archeological excavation.

Also, the grave yards said to date from the ridda wars lie openly in many parts of the peninsula. I visited one such site in Dibba (under Omani territory today). There were no indicators marking the vast, historically significant grave yard apart from ancient tomb stone slabs and local accounts. It would be very interesting to expose those sites to archeological research and exploration to see exactly what secrets they hold. The interest for that does not seem to be there among the general population, however.

I recall reading in Sir Wilfred Thesiger’s book Arabian Sands about how whenever he would show interest in ancient rock carvings or ruins in the desert, his Bedouin guides would tell him to stop worrying about old rocks. Perhaps it is a cultural difference.
     Reply #11 - January 11, 2013, 05:44 PM

thank you so very much Jila!!
     Reply #12 - January 11, 2013, 08:32 PM

I recall reading in Sir Wilfred Thesiger’s book Arabian Sands about how whenever he would show interest in ancient rock carvings or ruins in the desert, his Bedouin guides would tell him to stop worrying about old rocks. Perhaps it is a cultural difference.

Well actually this is something that I have often wondered. I think that when people are raised to be very religious then that often kills off a lot of the natural curisoity about these things. In a religious world view, things are the way they are because God wills it such, human agency is not such an important factor. So why would you be curious about how things came to pass?

Is history simply more interesting to atheists than to believers?
     Reply #13 - January 11, 2013, 08:48 PM

Is history simply more interesting to atheists than to believers?

I often wonder about that too. Not to go off topic, but even some of my closer religious friends, who were very educated in other fields like computer science and electrical engineering, seemed to have such a sense of apathy towards anything historic. History, to them, pretty much involved a lot of old towns that received prophets from God and were then destroyed for not heeding their warnings. They could not seem to view history except through the remarkably narrow pinhole of religion.
     Reply #14 - January 11, 2013, 10:47 PM

Nice discussion guys  Afro

Hi
     Reply #15 - January 11, 2013, 11:16 PM

On history, it is actually very difficult to not notice stuff and ask questions.  To start with huge chunks of the Islamic world does not have issues with light pollution, so should be very aware of the patterns in the stars, then there are the routines of life, then notice some scratches on rocks and ask what are they.

It takes hard work to close minds.

Rock art is an archaeological term used to refer to human-made markings placed on natural stone. A global phenomenon, rock art is found in many different regions of the world, having been produced in many different contexts throughout human history, although the majority of rock art that has been ethnographically recorded has been produced as a part of ritual. Such artworks are often divided into three forms: petroglyphs which are carved into the rock surface, pictographs which are painted onto the surface, and earth figures engraved into the ground.
    The oldest known rock art dates from the Upper Palaeolithic period, having been found in Europe, Australasia and Africa. Archaeologists studying these artworks believe that they likely had magico-religious significance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_art

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

Reply #16 - January 11, 2013, 11:33 PM

Yeah that's something I never got about Islam. Christians and Jews seem proud to show off whatever history they have and preserve it as much as possible and are always excited to excavate stuff . Muslims do the complete opposite. Especially when it comes to architecture. Islam seems more focused on making huge modern super mosques to flex it's growing expansion =p

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
     Reply #17 - January 11, 2013, 11:41 PM

Egypt seems to be an exception, but maybe they have been influenced by many archaeologists over the centuries and money from tourism

A.A. Milne,

Reply #18 - January 15, 2013, 04:09 PM

Thanks so much for the discussion, it's been awesome to read! (Grr @ my laptop for shutting off and losing my previous attempt to reply)

@Billy, thanks for the link, I'll definitely get a copy! I read the review and it looks brilliant.

happymurtad:
    Muhammad had 40 years before he started claiming prophet hood to spend a week or two here and a month or two there listening in on Jewish folklore and Christian legends.

That's a very good way to look at it; in fact, it answers a previous question I had.
     It's insulting to Mo that in all those years of his life, Muslims play him to be an illiterate, naive man. But that narrative fits perfectly with the "Quran miracle" propaganda. As a Muslim, you aren't even told that the "science" in the Quran was already known/better explained by, say, the Greeks.

Tonyt:
    Maybe I am slightly paranoid, but sometimes I think that the Saudi authorities are restricting access to the archaeological sites because they know that Islam is nonsence and they are worried that archaeologists might discover something to prove this.

Have you seen this post?:http://lwtc247.wordpress.com/2010/03/08/does-it-really-matter-if-al-aqsa-mosque-is-destroyed/
    Lumped with other posts from this forum, this information leads me to the same idea as yours. Why build over holy sites/graves of important figures, etc? It's so strange, but they've made damn sure that no one will get to know the truth about what lies under that holy ground lipsrsealed

Sakura
    Christians and Jews seem proud to show off whatever history they have and preserve it as much as possible and are always excited to excavate stuff . Muslims do the complete opposite.

I was wondering about Babylon while I was in Iraq. Apparently all the interesting stuff got taken to a museum in Turkey though.

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

Reply #19 - January 15, 2013, 04:25 PM

I don't think we need to dismiss him from the pages of history to dismiss the faith he preached as false.

People make up religions all the time. Whether they were formed by one person or by many people over the ages. I think that Mo existed as a historical figure and was the founder of Islam. I also think that surrounding the history, there is also a load of nonsense.
     Reply #20 - January 15, 2013, 04:49 PM

Sakura I was wondering about Babylon while I was in Iraq. Apparently all the interesting stuff got taken to a museum in Turkey though.

Berlin.

Reply #21 - December 27, 2013, 10:53 PM

It's a year old, but I don't think this talk was posted here so I'm posting it in this relevant thread.

Islam- Whose Story?
    55 mins long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZn_8waNyq4

Published on Dec 13, 2012
    Many stories now get told about Islam's origins today by believers and sceptics alike. How might Muslims best respond to a revisionist account of their faith's origins? And how do we all debate such issues in a measured fashioned when the global response can often be beyond anyone's control?

The panelists looked at these big issues by discussing Tom Holland's book on early Islam, and the response to his Channel 4 film, 'Islam: The Untold Story'.

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #22 - June 25, 2014, 09:14 AM

Happened to come by the documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2sCIZPOeJ8

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #23 - June 25, 2014, 12:36 PM

I often wonder about that too. Not to go off topic, but even some of my closer religious friends, who were very educated in other fields like computer science and electrical engineering, seemed to have such a sense of apathy towards anything historic. History, to them, pretty much involved a lot of old towns that received prophets from God and were then destroyed for not heeding their warnings. They could not seem to view history except through the remarkably narrow pinhole of religion.

Think it has to do with how many questions a subject has. Computer science - not all that many (how can I make this work and why doesn't it work?); science (why, how, where, who?); history (why, how, where, who?). If you have been told not to ask too many questions throughout your childhood you may only feel comfortable in a position where there are not many questions to answer. This in part due to potential guilt but also being scared as you have not the skills to answer and ask questions, you simply are not practised or encouraged enough to do so.

Asking questions challenges authority, and many religious people are great followers of authority. Also I think in households from undeveloped and developing countries a job is more important than knowledge so people get encouraged to do something like computer science as it is almost guaranteed that a job will come from it. 
     Reply #24 - June 25, 2014, 12:49 PM

As much as I'd like to agree with you, I'm afraid it's not that simple.
     Reply #25 - June 25, 2014, 12:51 PM

What do you think the reason is?
     Reply #26 - June 25, 2014, 12:59 PM

Well, before we get to that stage, we should ask why the many muslim hhistory, pol-sci, philosophy and sociology graduates seem to suspend their critical faculties when it comes to Islam.
     Reply #27 - June 25, 2014, 01:07 PM

Emotional connections? My dad has a PhD in Geology/Paleontology yet still calls himself a Christian despite seeing the devil and god as only metaphors. If you even start to criticise Christianity he gets riled up, defensive and angry and sometimes almost upset. He wears a crucifix or a chain with St. Christopher on it everywhere he goes.

I think religion or other ideologies sometimes or even most of the time become almost like another member of the family. Criticise them then you are criticising a member of the family.

Edit -

Think also it is almost like an exaggerated form of the case when you get to the age of 19 or so and look at your parents and instead of seeing them as perfect almost demi-godlike you see them as fallible humans. When that happened to me I was quite shocked and upset, I felt almost betrayed and lied to and for a long time didn't want to accept it. If you have been told Mo and the religion is infallible by these people during childhood it validates it in your head. It may seem after the age of 19 or so that this is the only certain thing in your life and so you ignore or willingly blind yourself from any issues as would feel more betrayed. 
     Reply #28 - June 25, 2014, 01:16 PM

That establishes the main bedrock, yes.

We need to ask, however, why some people do not possess the same emotional connections. As an ex-muslim male it would have been a fuckload more advantageous for me to remain in the religion, even if I saw it all as metaphor.
     Reply #29 - June 25, 2014, 01:21 PM

I wonder how many non-religionists or ex-religionists have some kind of brain difference to believers.

Is there for instance a connection between having for instance autism, aspergers or the dyses (dyslexia, dyspraxia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia) and disbelief. If so then that may explain it, brain differences.

I don't know.
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »