Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The Innocent Prophet... internet war begins.....

(Read 10287 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The Innocent Prophet... internet war begins.....
     OP - January 04, 2013, 03:55 AM

The Innocent Prophet. internet war  begins..,,

The Innocent Prophet - Urdu Trailer (ایک معصوم نبی)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH0wjJjdTNA

The Innocent Prophet : Hindi Trailer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ygKmCDRSY

The Innocent Prophet Official trailer  English version..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmhUspR-6Wc

All that is from Imran Firasat.I think he is CEMB member....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - January 04, 2013, 03:59 AM

Hmmm.,   Imran Firasat's  The Innocent Prophet  full version 1hr film is out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gwcuG2jb9k

well anything is better than tat previous American Coptic Christian version...

Reply #2 - January 04, 2013, 04:01 AM

Roll Eyes WTF are some of these ExMuslims thinking banding together with the likes of Terry Jones. I mean, seriously, do they really think this is going to gain them credibility with anyone at all?

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #3 - January 04, 2013, 04:27 AM

Jones was invited to an English Defence League rally in Luton in February 2011 to share his views on Islamic extremism. Anti-fascist group Hope not Hate successfully petitioned the Home Secretary to have Jones banned from entering the UK.[22][23]

(Wikipedia) 

The guy's the friggin christian equivalent of anjem choudry.  Plus anyone who would want to speak at an EDL rally is obviously a complete bigot.

No self respecting man would associate himself with a guy like Terry Jones.  

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #4 - January 04, 2013, 05:17 AM

Anything new/interesting in that video?

1. Start with some wailing athan sound, make it sound foreign as hell
    2. Pump out some border Arabic/Indian beats in the background
    3. Have someone with an accent speak (no no we aren't racist, seeeee he sounds foreign!)
    4. Compile a bunch of scary images of broken stuff (preferably buildings)
    5. *yawns and falls asleep*

Christian audience, enjoy!

I want to be fair, I mean I watched, and couldn't stop watching because of some of the information was interesting...but this unholy alliance, Terry Jones? Come on. Also, stop with the generalisations. *continues watching* dammit  finmad it's interesting, I can't stahp.

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

Reply #5 - January 04, 2013, 05:37 AM

Hell this is far better than that 15 mts clip which killed some 30 or so people across the globe..  I say Imran SINGLE  HANDEDLY DID A GREAT JOB..

Shahzad mohammad: Haha this is bakwas man whoever believes dis is stupid get a life make u can't even speak decent English get a grip

Haji al Kidya:   Much of what is stated in this cartoon already existed before Muhammad cam along.

Haji al Kidya:  Many of the facts are incorrect. It isn't chronologically correct but it does get the message across fairly well.

·
    kissmylilstar: I didnt post this to make my statement, but what the hell is going on at this planet, and why do the make this videos.........

CONANPAKISTAN LAHORE: I think imran's father was bangali and mother could be indinasian, he look like bangali and national indonasian and now spain refugee.

go to hell

jas jus: imran firasat You just misguided fools. You will not find peace in your life after what you did.

Unan1mouz:  Your voice is gay Imran. Christians dont accept people like u as well.. Only HELL awaits...

gde kotiens: imran firasat FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

Muhammad Syaukat Mustafa Kamal:  surah At-Taubah is not full quoted. ;-)

Fariz Fahreza: don't talk about muslim, if you don't know about a really muslim, you're ex muslim, but don't know about a realy learning of islam,,!! shit,..!!! rogue,. anjing

·

Reply #6 - January 04, 2013, 05:39 AM

.........................and couldn't stop watching because of some of the information was interesting...but this unholy alliance, Terry Jones? Come on. Also, stop with the generalisations. *continues watching* dammit  finmad it's interesting, I can't stahp.

(Wikipedia)  

The guy's the friggin christian equivalent of anjem choudry.  Plus anyone who would want to speak at an EDL rally is obviously a complete bigot.

No self respecting man would associate himself with a guy like Terry Jones.  

Roll Eyes WTF are some of these ExMuslims thinking banding together with the likes of Terry Jones. I mean, seriously, do they really think this is going to gain them credibility with anyone at all?

And Imran says,,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6zLCchCiFA

Thanks to Dr.Terry Jones for his moral (not financial) support and encouragement to Imran Firasat in producing this movie.

The Innocent Prophet is the film that will help Muslims know the true face of Muhammad, as the creator of the false religion of Islam to achieve his own goals. It's time to clear all doubts and accept that Muhammad was not a prophet but was a mobster, murderer, abuser of children and a self-proclaimed prophet.

Links to other versions:
    Spanish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-tYkQJAC_4
    Hindi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX5xfuFdjag
    Urdu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI12ng9Unjg

Indonesian and Arabic: Coming soon

Reply #7 - January 04, 2013, 06:01 AM

Reaction to Movie Trailer The Innocent Prophet by Imran Firasat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wQ-ZT2fHng

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCsXVn0XZKM

Reply #8 - January 04, 2013, 06:12 AM

The Innocent Prophet: Anti-Islam Activist Imran Firasat Faces Deportation from Spain 

Firasat says that revoking refugee status usually takes about six months but in his case, it was "done in so much hurry".

In an exclusive email to IBTimes UK, Firasat said: "They [Spanish authorities] are trying to send a message to the Muslim world that Spain will take action against all those who criticise Muhammad. Criticising Islam and exposing Muhammad are not anymore part of freedom of expression. Muslims can kill Christians, burn European flags and insult Christ. But we can´t even speak the truth about Islam."
    Follow us 

The filmmaker insisted that his 70-minute documentary was based on facts contained in Islamic scripture. The controversial documentary was released by anti-Islamic American evangelist pastor Terry Jones on YouTube.

Firasat says that he will have trouble raising funds for the legal battle to retain his refugee status. If he loses, he will be deported to his home country of Pakistan, where he faces the death penalty for his anti-Islamic views.

"Speaking the truth about Muhammad has left me in a huge problem. I was already in economic trouble. And now I must hire a lawyer and wage a long fight against the injustice which I am facing from the Spanish government. Otherwise I will be deported to Pakistan, where I will be hanged to death for blasphemy," Firasat said.

Firasat's says his film aims to sketch the life and "true identity" of Muhammad who, according to Firasat, created Islam to achieve his own objectives.

He added: "Today what's happening to me, tomorrow it can happen to anyone else. Slowly all Western governments will curtail our freedom of expression. We will lose our democracies and fundamental rights."

Attempts to contact the Spanish police were in vain.

EXCLUSIVE: Anti-Islam Activist Imran Firasat Defends Controversial Documentary The filmmaker insisted that his 70-minute documentary was based on facts contained in Islamic scripture. The controversial documentary was released by anti-Islamic American evangelist pastor Terry Jones on YouTube.

Firasat says that he will have trouble raising funds for the legal battle to retain his refugee status. If he loses, he will be deported to his home country of Pakistan, where he faces the death penalty for his anti-Islamic views......

Reply #9 - January 04, 2013, 06:23 AM

Imran's Family...

from here: Imran Firasat, an ex-Muslim convert to Christianity, faces criminal charges and deportation from Spain for making the recently-released video called ‘The Innocent Prophet’ that is critical of Islam.

Reply #10 - January 04, 2013, 06:31 AM

E-mail from Imran.............Today:

As you all know that my refugee status was revoked by the Spanish ministry of interior for the reasons that my activities against Islam are a risk for the national security of Spain. I was given a month for filing an appeal, which I am in process of doing so. But the persecution doesn´t end here. All what the Spanish authorities have done against me in order to make the Muslim world happy is not yet sufficient for them.

This evening I got a call from the police station. I was ordered to come to the police station and return back my residence card.    I told them that look, I am in the process of filing an appeal and you can´t do that to me. I need to have my identity until the high court gives the final word on my status. I refused to go to the police station.

But as usual the Spanish authorities are in so much hurry for deporting me to Pakistan that they by themselves came to my home at 21:00 pm and ordered me to return back my residence card. I was also threatened that from now on I am not anymore a legal resident of this country and that I am an illegal immigrant who can be caught or deported anytime.

Losing my residence card means I am a stateless person now without any identity. Anytime any policeman can put me behind the bars for being an illegal immigrant. I can´t even work as my work permission has also been revoked by the Spanish authorities. They have made me handicapped. They didn´t even wait for the judgment from the high court on my appeal.

You know why this all is happening to me? For criticizing Islam. My status in Spain has not been revoked because I have committed a crime according to the Spanish law, but I am being persecuted because of my opposition against Islam. Now expressing our view on Islam in the western world has been declared as an official crime. Spain is feared by the Islamic world. The Spanish authorities have given a message to the Muslim world that Spain has lost its dignity and that Spain is going to live like the Muslim world wants. Do you think; in this manner the Islamic terrorism and injustice can be stopped? Of course not. This encourages Muslims more to continue the path they have been following and not to be changed.

Friends,

I am sad and shocked. Where is my right of freedom of expression? Why instead of being protected, I am being persecuted by the Spanish authorities? Is it a crime now to speak the truth about Islam? Am I going to die because of my opinions on Islam? I need the world´s support. If I get deported to Pakistan (which is highly probable now), then never anyone will dare to fight publicly against Islam´s violent ideology and the world will have to submit to Islam. Please raise your voice for me and help me to be protected. Thank you very much.

I say that is a good movie.. Spain should not only should give him FULL IMMIGRATION BUT SHOW THAT MOVIE IN THEATER .. This is the problem with Not Muslims and Islam but Idiots in power in non-Islamic countries.. whatever Imran projected in that movie  comes right from the Islamic history.. ..

King Abdullah should give Spain some 10 billion dollars  ((off  course buy some more summer villas in Spain))  to  make a move on Prophet of Islam against  Imran's Internet movie

Reply #11 - January 04, 2013, 06:35 AM

I don't think he should be persecuted for exercising his freedom of expression, if that is why the Spanish govt is threatening to deport him. I support his freedom of expression. It's just in bad taste for ExMuslims to be associating themselves with a man like Terry Jones who's a megalomaniacal Christian fundamentalist whose own daughter has denounced him.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #12 - January 04, 2013, 06:42 AM

I don't think he should be persecuted for exercising his freedom of expression, if that is why the Spanish govt is threatening to deport him. I support his freedom of expression. It's just in bad taste for ExMuslims to be associating themselves with a man like Terry Jones who's a megalomaniacal Christian fundamentalist whose own daughter has denounced him.

Yes............   But that Terry Jones  or those other guys like Spencer  are  only the guys who HAS THE POWER to get Imran out of troubles in Spain by shaking US Of A.   other wise Spain will throw him in to the ocean  and One of those Moroccan Islamic fishes  will remove Imran's head ...

We guys have to realize ...............That sites like CEMB and FFI ..something like that are helpless when it comes to the oil wealth of Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al Saud  and immigration problems of people like Imran...

Imran's web site .    http://mundosinislam.com/

Reply #13 - January 04, 2013, 06:49 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfAPcb2g2hI 

Smart move Imran..

Damn that Pakistan singing Talent.... My goodness you really sing well Imran.. glad to know that..

Reply #14 - January 04, 2013, 07:18 AM

Innocence of Muslims 2? Belgium alarmed as another controversial film to be released  says RUSSIAN TIMES

Belgium has heightened its terror alert level ahead of the release of another highly provocative film exploring Islam, reportedly made in cooperation with the notorious Koran-burning US pastor Terry Jones. The film's creator is Pakistan national Imran Firasat, a former Muslim who now lives in Spain. Firasat said he aims to expose the truth of the life of the Prophet Muhammad with 'The Innocent Prophet: Life of Muhammad from the Point of View of an Ex-Muslim.'

"If we want to know the truth of Islam, we must go deep into the life of Muhammad to find out whether he was a genuine profit sent by God or was he simply a child molester, assassin and a self-proclaimed prophet," he said in the film's trailer. Firasat also hailed pastor Terry Jones as his inspiration. Jones wrote on his website, "It is our hope and desire that we can present a picture of Muhammad that has possibly not been revealed in the past, that will help people in the Western world, and even Muslims, to better understand this person called Muhammad, his life and teachings.”

Jones is infamous for his incendiary anti-Islam speeches, and for staging a 'Koran-burning day' on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

Reply #15 - January 04, 2013, 10:39 AM

Muhammad deserves a better debunking than this

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #16 - January 04, 2013, 02:05 PM

Watching this film now. It is pretty slow.

Is all this detailed stuff about his upbringing as a child actually verifiable? Where does it come from?
     Reply #17 - January 04, 2013, 02:30 PM

Watching this film now. It is pretty slow.

Is all this detailed stuff about his upbringing as a child actually verifiable? Where does it come from?

Nothing is verifiable on any guy or girl  who were born five  or six hundreds  years back,  forget verifying life of prophets, messengers and gods that are 1000s of year old..  All that is put in that Muhamamd's story is what has been told in Islam to every kid and every Muslim who goes to Mosque or Madarassah schools. And these stories are as old as 1000s of years.. That  to some extent is  verifiable.

Reply #18 - January 04, 2013, 02:30 PM

^

Well the only detailed accounts I have heard are from traditional islamic sources.  

Don't historians like Tom Holland say that we currently have very little reliable info on prophet mo and the early muslims.  

If their not getting the info from traditional islamic sources or from academic historical sources than I'd say their making it up as they go along..

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #19 - January 04, 2013, 02:42 PM

^

Well the only detailed accounts I have heard are from traditional islamic sources.  

Don't historians like Tom Holland say that we currently have very little reliable info on prophet mo and the early muslims.  

If their not getting the info from traditional islamic sources or from academic historical sources than I'd say their making it up as they go along..

That is indeed a fact TheDarkRebel., But that is all any one can do.  Deeper questioning of all these religions will lead to putting them in to sleep or putting their books in trash bin at the worst, history/story books  for children at best. .

What all  Imran did is, He just took stories what has been told to him when he was kid + some Well known Islamic history+ Hadith+ Quran and using his  rational logic to analyze and present the story of Historical Muhammad.  And he did pretty good job single handedly  without a PENNY FROM ANY SOURCE.  That is the power of internet and computer graphics and music.

Reply #20 - January 04, 2013, 05:13 PM

I would criticize it because it makes a lot of exaggerations, it said something like "Muhammad started the most brutal wars in human history" which is a statement for which there is really no evidence to support. Yes he engaged in quite a few wars, but there is no written evidence to suggest that they were any more brutal than any other wars that were fought in that era.

Also it refers to the various battles that Muhammad fought in as "wars" in themselves, so it calls the "Battle of Badr" "the War of Badr". The problem with exaggerating these things is that it simply gives Muslims easy ways to dismiss the whole film. I understand that he is pissed off about Islam for what it has done to him and his loved ones, but it is always best to try to be as subjective and honest as possible. There is plenty of verifiable bad things that Muhammad really did do, there is no need to exaggerate things.

I thought that the part that talked about Muhammad's wives was actually very good because it was accurate and verifiable from Muslim sources.
     Reply #21 - January 04, 2013, 05:15 PM

When I asked if it was "verifiable", I meant if it was verifiable in Classical Muslim sources.
     Reply #22 - January 04, 2013, 05:21 PM

I would criticize it because it makes a lot of exaggerations, it said something like "Muhammad started the most brutal wars in human history" which is a statement for which there is really no evidence to support. Yes he engaged in quite a few wars, but there is no written evidence to suggest that they were any more brutal than any other wars that were fought in that era.

That is indeed true. It is NOT Muhammad  but it is his followers that were brutal..
    Also it refers to the various battles that Muhammad fought in as "wars" in themselves, so it calls the "Battle of Badr" "the War of Badr". The problem with exaggerating these things is that it simply gives Muslims easy ways to dismiss the whole film. I understand that he is pissed off about Islam for what it has done to him and his loved ones, but it is always best to try to be as subjective and honest as possible. There is plenty of verifiable bad things that Muhammad really did do, there is no need to exaggerate things.

You are also right there., In fact in my view Muhammad NEVER FOUGHT WAR..he was only encouraging his followers to  fight wars..

I thought that the part that talked about Muhammad's wives was actually very good because it was accurate and verifiable from Muslim sources.

well something is good.. You can not get everything right in the first movie. I still will give him lot of credit for that 2 hr movie..

Reply #23 - January 05, 2013, 03:12 AM

Ug you can be critical of Islam without being a jackass.

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
     Reply #24 - January 05, 2013, 11:20 AM

*Inclined to agree with Tonyt* and also,  there was a very Christian-sucking-up feel to it, with those lovely images and emphasis of the crosses. Comments there from Muslims are looking dismissive already, which is sad because there were some very thought provoking parts (for me, a recent ex-Muslim who still doesn't know shit about anything).

Would anyone be surprised if his speaking venue included a mega church though? Dunno..

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

Reply #25 - February 01, 2015, 05:37 PM

Well Another Movie is out on Prophet of Muhammad and This is from Iran...

Iranian film on early life of Prophet (PBUH) to premiere in Tehran today says news in Dawn.. with this picture

boy lots of good looking women. in Movie. anyways The news says
    TEHRAN: Iran's most expensive film — a biopic of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) – is scheduled to have its world premiere in Tehran on Sunday amid some doubts that the screening will take place.

The Iranian Film Daily (IFD) had earlier reported the last-moment cancellation of the premiere of "Muhammad, Messenger of God" at Tehran's Fajr International Film Festival which is sponsored by the Iranian government. However, after speculations that the 'last-minute cancellation' was over reservations regarding the representability of the Prophet (PBUH), an IFD report said the uncertainty surrounding the showing of “Muhammad” is likely due to technical difficulties with the film itself.

According to a report in the Guardian, the film be shown out of competition in respect for the Prophet (PBUH). Made by Majid Majidi, described by the report as a leading pro-establishment Iranian director who has worked for more than five years the Iranian film is the second big-budget feature made about the Prophet (PBUH).

The face of the Prophet (PBUH) will not be shown on screen, with Italian cinematographer, the Oscar-winner Vittorio Storaro having employed various combinations of light and darkness to make religious depictions in the film possible.

The Message, made by Moustapha Akkad in 1976, sparked controversy despite not showing the Prophet (PBUH) on screen to avoid hurting Muslim sensitivities.

Majidi in an interview has said Akkad’s biopic failed to do justice to the life of the Prophet (PBUH) by showing “only Jihad and war” and only showing “the image of Islam in that film is the image of a sword”.

The new film is the first part of a trilogy about the Prophet’s (PBUH) life, and tells the story from his birth to the age of 12, ending with his first visit to Syria where Bahira, a Christian monk, is believed to have predicted he would one day become a prophet.

Iran is looking to a large international release in March, in the English- and Arabic-speaking worlds. The country, with a Shia majority population, has been a vocal critic of the Prophet's (PBUH) portrayal, especially in light of Charlie Hebdo's most recent controversial cartoon.

Many Muslims object to any representation of Allah or the Prophet (PBUH), or to irreverent treatment of the Holy Quran, with some incidents to this effect having inflamed protests in the past, sometimes violent. Al-Qaeda-linked attackers in Paris last month gunned down 12 people, including cartoonists, at satrirical magazine Charlie Hebdo's headquarters over what they said was a blasphemous illustration of the Prophet (PBUH).

In a press conference last month, Majidi tried to allay fears of a backlash, saying he had consulted both Shia and Sunni scholars from across the Muslim world before making the film.

“We chose a period of his life about which there is no difference between different Shia and Sunni scholars and groups,” he said. “We made this film with the view of bringing unity [to] the Muslim world.” Majidi said he wanted to present the right image of Islam to the world. “The world’s perception of Islam today does not match with the beauties of Islam.”

Al-Azhar University in Egypt has asked Iran not to show the film, while Qatar has announced a rival plan for a film about the Prophet (PBUH), with a budget of $1bn (£660m) and backed by likes of the Lord of the Rings producer Barrie Osborne.

That is what news says.. But I am not sure what is going on that movie.. but here and there I do agree with Majid Majidi .  He  is an Iranian film director, film producer, and screenwriter. There are plenty of Majidi's films out there   with many themes and have won many international awards.

Reply #26 - February 01, 2015, 10:55 PM

Culture Ministry spokesperson of Iran  says  film Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) will be broadcasted internationally. says news

During his second press conference, Spokesman for the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance Hossein Nooshabadi answered the questions by journalists. In response to a question about the removal of the film Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from Fajr Festival due to the  appointment of Majid Majidi as the president of the jury of 33rd Fajr Festival, Nooshabadi said one of our main duties is to provide the right conditions to release the film Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) for the Iranian and international audience, since making the film is considered as one of the most important cultural tasks of the country.

“Displaying the high character of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), his full knowledge, insight and awareness that exist in this film,” he said “is considered as the most important achievements of Iranian cinema.”

“I think the films produced about the life of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by other filmmakers so far, have a lot of flaws and faults and for the first time in Iranian cinema, such an exemplary work in the Muslim world has been produced by Majid Majidi as a Muslim and professional filmmaker,” he added.

Pointing to Majidi’s high profile in filmmaking and his knowledge about religious issues, Nooshabadi explained that he believes Majid Majidi, as a Muslim director, can best introduce the real character of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to the world.............
    “I am sure that Majid Majidi has made a great and lasting film and I hope we can take a big step in the internaional broadcasting of the film," Nooshabadi added at the end.

good good that is the news..

well let me see whether I can watch that movie

Reply #27 - February 02, 2015, 10:30 PM

I am surprised at the spelling mistakes in the Urdu text representing the translations of various quranic verses.  Spelling 'Shak' as 'Shaq', Surah with a 'Saad' reeks of incompetence.

This guy's Urdu accent is unlike anything I have heard. He is definitely not a punjabi/sindhi/pathan. If he's urdu-speaking, he's definitely not from UP , may be of Hyderabadi origin. Why I am thinking all this is because I want to make sure the guy is legit and not a puppet.

Btw. his English accent is annoyingly unimpressive.
     Reply #28 - February 03, 2015, 04:14 PM

Culture Ministry spokesperson of Iran  says  film Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) will be broadcasted internationally. says news

Pointing to Majidi’s high profile in filmmaking and his knowledge about religious issues, Nooshabadi explained that he believes Majid Majidi, as a Muslim director, can best introduce the real character of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to the world.............
    “I am sure that Majid Majidi has made a great and lasting film and I hope we can take a big step in the internaional broadcasting of the film," Nooshabadi added at the end.good good that is the news..

well let me see whether I can watch that movie

How does one get around the prohibition of showing representation of Mohammed when making a film about him?
     Reply #29 - February 03, 2015, 04:25 PM

Drawing the prophet: Islam’s hidden history of Muhammad image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvIlmrnXyLM

Shia Islam doesn't forbid putting up the pictures of their revered religious figures..

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »