Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Upcoming movies

(Read 63818 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 8 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Movies to look forward to
     Reply #150 - July 27, 2014, 08:15 AM

Ah another reason to go to Imax lol, Jurassic park, i love Willem Dafoe, genius,  he's only ever cast in action movies though.

Since when is Willem Dafoe only cast in action movies?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #151 - July 27, 2014, 08:18 AM

I can't think of any films he was in that aren't  : )  ? I dunno
     Reply #152 - July 27, 2014, 08:23 AM

The Last Temptation of Christ, Antichrist. The English Patient, A Woman, there's a lot. Grin

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #153 - July 27, 2014, 08:31 AM

oh right...  lol they kind of slipped my mind, i can't remember him in english patient.. Loved him in platoon, anyways he should be in more movies 

x
     Reply #154 - July 27, 2014, 08:32 AM

Afro

Reply #155 - July 30, 2014, 06:50 PM

full trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' looks awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm8p5rlrSkY

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #156 - July 30, 2014, 10:33 PM

Just seen Dawn of the Planet of the Apes in 2D.

Well worth a watch. No need to watch it in cinemas though. You're not going to miss anything.

The 'ape' acting is superb.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #157 - July 30, 2014, 11:03 PM

I thought the CGI and acting of the characters was great. Many communicated emotions better than the Human characters
     Reply #158 - July 31, 2014, 08:21 AM

I'm intrigued by this movie, the thing about Christopher Nolan trailers, they never show you what's really going on in the story.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett
     Reply #159 - July 31, 2014, 09:58 AM

Says it's private.

Reply #160 - July 31, 2014, 10:14 AM

I thought the CGI and acting of the characters was great. Many communicated emotions better than the Human characters

Too right it was. I will always compare it to when I saw 'Final Fantasy: Spirits Within'. The CGI on that was rubbish - how far we've come.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #161 - July 31, 2014, 10:48 PM

Lololol found out this one is a fake based on the comments, as well as the fact that compared to the other trailer (also apparently fake) it looks like a different movie Roll Eyes I knew the trailers were too shitty for them to be real! Grin

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #162 - August 01, 2014, 04:49 AM

Awwwwww. :(

Reply #163 - August 01, 2014, 07:04 AM

I tried to watch noah last night but the start was a bit boring and fell asleep, it looked kind of futuristic apocalyptic, not biblical..  anyway going to watch planet of the apes today, cant decide imax or 2D such a dilemna lol
     Reply #164 - August 01, 2014, 07:35 AM

I saw it in 2D as I missed the 3D showing. No worries, still enjoyed it. I actually watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes before I went to see it, quite glad I did.

Reply #165 - August 01, 2014, 07:47 AM

I wish Mel Gibson would make some new films, i though Apocalypto was stunning, one of my fav films.
     Reply #166 - August 03, 2014, 02:22 PM

I cannot describe how excited I am about the new Mad Max.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO0jUAzOsV8

Tom Hardy + Charlize Theron + George Miller = multiple orgasms

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #167 - August 03, 2014, 02:27 PM

^ sounds good

I wish Mel Gibson would make some new films, i though Apocalypto was stunning, one of my fav films.

I'm psychic lol after i wrote that,  Apocalypto came on the tv.  Planet of the apes was good watch it last night and i think i will watch "fault in our stars" tommorow as i feel like a good cry   : )
     Reply #168 - August 03, 2014, 03:40 PM

50 shades of gray. Im ciorious not really looking foward to it
     Reply #169 - August 03, 2014, 03:52 PM

I cannot describe how excited I am about the new Mad Max.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO0jUAzOsV8

Tom Hardy + Charlize Theron + George Miller = multiple orgasms

Yep anything 'MadMax' related with that list of cast can only be awesome.  Afro
     Reply #170 - August 03, 2014, 04:41 PM

Yep anything 'MadMax' related with that list of cast can only be awesome.  Afro

I'm so glad it's George Miller doing it. That way, we can be sure it'll have all of the ingredients that made the originals great, just with 2014 special effects and a bigger budget.

Reply #171 - August 03, 2014, 04:50 PM

that Mad Max trailer looks effin' amazing

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #172 - August 03, 2014, 05:11 PM

For nostalgia sake
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co8vGjEz-xU

Reply #173 - August 03, 2014, 06:03 PM

I was hoping for a sequel based upon the first contact between the Spaniards and the Mayans from 1502 onwards. I love these kind of films.

that Mad Max trailer looks effin' amazing

The guys and gals at SDCC went ape shit over Mad Max: Fury Road. There was also (these are obviously subject to change):

Wonder Woman (fans have opined that she dons one of her less familiar 'brown' outfits and weaponry).

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is scheduled for 2017.

'Skull Island' which is a King Kong origin movies scheduled for 2016 (last reported).

Godzilla 2 featuring three monsters!

Avengers: Age of Ultron scheduled for Spring 2015 (which many Star Wars fans thought would have gone to Star Wars as SW films are traditionally released in May).

The most controversial entry was Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice as it got fan-peeps in a frenzy.

The most dissapointment came in the lack of any Star Wars footage or reveals. Some insiders consider this a spectacular own goal for Disney since this would've been the perfect platform to reveal just even the name or a brief outline of what to expect. However, set pieces and vehicles have been 'revealed' such as, what fans are dubbing, a 'scissors' X-Wing and the Millenium Falcon appearing in photographs online. Also during JJ Abrams' 'Force for Change' promotion, several creatures have been revealed leading to fans ALREADY demanding an action figure of that particular character. Given how popular the cantina creatures and Jabba's palace denizens are in the SW Collecting Community these may very well prove to be a hit if produced. It should also be noted that in April 2015 SW will be hosting it's SW Celeberation tour in Anaheim. It is suspected that the big reveals will be made here in anticipation of the release of SW 7 which will be released on December 18 2015.

Cant wait  Afro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8MUdWhSjuA&list=PLFWHlH4koGZAeH9x2wWeTB32VCESjRI51

Reply #174 - August 03, 2014, 06:18 PM

^I was reading about gibson on wiki today aparently he was or still is working on a new film starring dicaprio based on vikings i think so..  lol i once sent a book to his Icon company hmmmmm i wonder why i never got a call back lol wacko   It was this amazing mythical fantasy type of story based on adam and eve, except they were aliens taking over the planet, it included satan too who was ruler of earth until adam arrived etc and they fought etc usual biblical plot lol
     Reply #175 - August 03, 2014, 06:21 PM

I should have been studying but I couldn't resist and watched Guardians of the Galaxy. I was thoroughly entertained, more so than by the Avengers.

...Err, what I am doing on CEMB? I should be studying! Goodbye folks. Curse you Marvel!
     Reply #176 - August 03, 2014, 06:25 PM

^im addicted to the net at the moment and need someone to prise this phone from my fingers lol desperately.. :(   How come you got work to do thought your exams were over and you were coming to london
     Reply #177 - August 03, 2014, 06:46 PM

^I was reading about gibson on wiki today aparently he was or still is working on a new film starring dicaprio based on vikings i think so..  lol i once sent a book to his Icon company hmmmmm i wonder why i never got a call back lol wacko   It was this amazing mythical fantasy type of story based on adam and eve, except they were aliens taking over the planet, it included satan too who was ruler of earth until adam arrived etc and they fought etc usual biblical plot lol

May I please have a peek?

Reply #178 - August 03, 2014, 07:29 PM

oh it was some e-book a friend sent me eons ago, i will sift through emails  : )
     Reply #179 - August 05, 2014, 03:48 PM

I'm getting excited about the max max remake.  dance

anyone else got horribly disappointed by the new planet if the apes movie? finmad

"Ours is the age which is proud of machines that think and suspicious of men who try to."
    هذا من فضل جدي
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 8 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »