Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Dangers of islam!!

(Read 23703 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Dangers of islam!!
     OP - November 15, 2012, 08:43 PM

danger of islam is that if you follow the correctly islam , it will take you jannat and save you from dozakh.

may Allah tala save all of us from dozakh.

ameen sum mameen .
  • Re: Dangers of islam!!
     Reply #1 - November 15, 2012, 08:45 PM

danger of islam is that if you follow the correctly islam , it will take you jannat and save you from dozakh.

ameen sum mameen .

What is  jannat? what do you get there ??  and what do I get there  Huh? Huh?

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - November 15, 2012, 08:46 PM

ameen sum mameen .

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #3 - November 15, 2012, 08:48 PM

That's nothing. If you complete all the levels, you get a docharkhe. And if you win against the boss monster at the end, you get a havapeyma.

The guys responsible for the background in Ishina's pic did. They must've been awesome.
     Reply #4 - November 15, 2012, 08:50 PM

Dozach? I like dozach, especially with cheese.

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #5 - November 15, 2012, 10:29 PM

ameen sum mameen .

Inshallah thithter. Ameen suma sameen suma da3eef. Alhamdudildo.

Started from the bottom, now I'm here
    Started from the bottom, now my whole extended family's here

JOIN THE CHAT
     Reply #6 - November 16, 2012, 08:45 AM

ameen sum mameen .

I never found "the correctly islam". All this time I thought if I chose one of the four madhabs of Sunni Islam I'd be set, but now you spring this new shit on me, how will I avoid dozakh now?  Cry

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #7 - November 16, 2012, 08:51 AM

I never found "the correctly islam". All this time I thought if I chose one of the four madhabs of Sunni Islam I'd be set, but now you spring this new shit on me, how will I avoid dozakh now?  Cry

Cheesy

well Sakina's   "the correctly islam".  is the Islam that she/he will only find after this life when she/he enters jannah..

same way "The wrongly Islam " is the Islam that she/he will only find after this life when she/he enters dozakh ..

Reply #8 - November 16, 2012, 08:58 AM

So according to one hadith there are 73 sects in Islam and only one is going to heaven, all the others are going to this 'dozakh' (without cheese).

((My ummah will be divided into seventy three sects. All of them will be in the Fire except one)), [Saheeh Muslim, no.976]

How do I choose the right one? Also, if my chances of going to heaven by following Islam are 1/73, or roughly 1.4%, why don't I just fuck around in this life and go to hell anyway. 1.4% is ridiculously low.

May as well, I'm going to hell...(my new motto, I'm going to go out and spread fasad now, cya).

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #9 - November 16, 2012, 09:30 AM

So according to one hadith there are 73 sects in Islam and only one is going to heaven, all the others are going to this 'dozakh' (without cheese).

((My ummah will be divided into seventy three sects. All of them will be in the Fire except one)), [Saheeh Muslim, no.976]

How do I choose the right one? Also, if my chances of going to heaven by following Islam are 1/73, or roughly 1.4%, why don't I just fuck around in this life and go to hell anyway. 1.4% is ridiculously low.

May as well, I'm going to hell...(my new motto, I'm going to go out and spread fasad now, cya).

There's also a hadith in which Mo says his Ummah will not agree in error. Makes you think though, maybe they just agreed to disagree, innit?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #10 - November 16, 2012, 09:40 AM

Lets face it Mohammad was a sick man..He head voices, was a pedofile and I believe that he had OCD. If he was a live to day, he would have been in a mental institution  mysmilie_977
     Reply #11 - November 16, 2012, 09:56 AM

Lets face it Mohammad was a sick man..He head voices, was a pedofile and I believe that he had OCD. If he was a live to day, he would have been in a mental institution  mysmilie_977

We have to realize here., Muhammad of Islam is a very sketchy character.,  Quran doesn't mention anything about Muhammad and his marriages ..Where as Muhammad of hadith had anywhere from 9 to 13 wives and and another 13 concubines/women.. wheat ever..

As far   pedophile of Hadith Muhammad is concerned .. I would not consider him as classic pedophile going after 6 ear old little girls .. but certainly being a mentally sick guy or with   epileptic seizures  he   could have had  thoughts of  pedophilia  during that time of marriage with Aisha... .. unless that girl was over 16 or over 18 when he married her..

But if  hadith Muhammad  was real.. he was certainly a SODOM (PBUH) .. sex obsessed dirty old man..

Reply #12 - November 16, 2012, 10:41 AM

I saw this documentary last year, and it was what made me start questioning islam.

The cult leader has in my opinion many similarities with Muhammad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjQjcNrY1_A&feature=relmfu
     Reply #13 - November 16, 2012, 02:17 PM

I saw this documentary last year, and it was what made me start questioning islam.

The cult leader has in my opinion many similarities with Muhammad.

You are absolute right there Asiya.. I discussed on that subject 7 years back.. go through this link  like

Cult Characters and Foolish Followers

Proof of Prophet hood of Muhammad(PBUH) to Muslim folks..

Top 5 worst ayas from Quran

And this RASCAL   Wayne Bent aka Michael Travesser   was one of the guys i wrote on..  The problem is not cult leaders but stupid followers .. the more stupid and more militant  the followers of the cults  are the more  difficult is the task   to educate the public ..

Read the RASACL what he writes at http://www.waynebent.com/  .. I love internet .. I can insult the fools,  rogues  and rascals   who act as if they are  god/dog sent   leaders of this little earth with 8 billion people devouring planet earth resources like beasts the earth never saw..  

So Asiya.,   why your name is Asiya?? or why your nick is Asiya?? It is  rare to have that name , it usually from the families that migrated/related    from/to  Asia or African continent ..

Reply #14 - November 16, 2012, 03:49 PM

The cult leader has in my opinion many similarities with Muhammad

Yeah those cult leaders are so similar to Muhammad it is scary. Like they say history repeats itself. The part where he shows how the cult members see their own family as devils if they aren't in the cult, reminds me of when Abu Sufyen visited Medina to negotiate with Mo and his Muslim daughter told him he was a filthy Pagan who was contaminated the holy space.

If people can fall for this stuff in the age of mass communication, just think how easily people could have been duped back in the Dark Ages.
     Reply #15 - November 16, 2012, 08:27 PM

Just sent the following to an old Muslim friend of mine, following his request that I call him to "talk." Thought I'd share:

Honestly bro, the reason I haven't really kept on touch with people is because the whole episode rerun is getting quite old. If I didn't already know how the show is likely to end, I might be interested in watching it along with you, but based on my past experiences thus far, I'm pretty familiar with how it goes.

First, we'll likely discuss the formation of the universe and why, based on scientific knowledge, I no longer believe that a deity is a necessary part of the equation. We'll probably talk about its complexity and the likelihood that everything could have formed on its own. At which point, I'll concede that even if I agree that there could have been some type of creative force, what evidence you have to identify that force with the particular deity you believe in? I'll then point out the inconsistencies between modern scientific knowledge and the knowledge of the author of the Qur'an. I'll note that the author of the Qur'an clearly had a view of the universe that was not incompatible with a geocentric one, and, indeed, gives us no indication that he had any idea to the contrary. I'll point out the silliness of verses that talk about stars being used as missiles to drive away devils, the absurdity of the idea that the sun prostates itself under Allah's throne at night, and the falsity of the claim that our tiny and relatively insignificant planet was created before the stars and heavens. We'll go back and forth on those points, until ultimately, you'll realize that you won't convince me and I'll realize that I won't convince you. We'll then probably move on to a different topic. Maybe ethics?

I'll talk about how torturing flawed creatures eternally is, in my view, completely incompatible with any idea of mercy, particularly infinite mercy. I'll point out the irony that the only unforgivable sin in Islam, shirk, is one where no one at all is harmed (since Allah is not harmed by shirk.)

I'll point out the moral and ethical problems presented by the policies Muhammad initiated, including: 1) Preemptive warfare and the raiding of unarmed caravans, 2) Attacking villages at dawn, murdering the men, and forcing the women into sexual slavery 3) Beheading the males of an entire tribe after examining the boys genitals for pubic hair and forcing their women into sexual slavery, all for the alleged transgressions of a limited number of them. And most disturbingly 4) Entering into a life long, sacred union with a six year old child and having sexual intercourse with a nine year old child. I'll mention that if you believe that these things would be acceptable today, then we have a serious problem on our hands. And if you don't believe that these things are acceptable today, then you are proving my point that Muhammad was not a model for all humanity and that Islam is not God's applicable formula for all times.

We'll then move on to new topic, maybe evolution. I won't really argue that point, I'll let you talk about your ideas on evolution. I would assume, given your knowledge and background, that you must accept some form of evolution by natural selection. I'll then let you explain why you believe that a supernatural addition to your evolutionary model is necessary and ask you what proof you have to support your claims. I'll then point out the inconsistencies between the Islamic narrative (Adam crated from clay at sixty cubits tall and hawa created from his rib) and the fossil record, DNA evidence, and scientific consensus. I'll hear your reasons for why you still insist on believing what you believe and ask you ultimately why any one else should be expected to come to the same conclusions that you have based on the evidence. I'll then ask you if it seems just, or even reasonable, that a wise and all merciful being would subject his creatures to grotesque sadistic torture for reaching different conclusions based on the evidence they have available to them.

We'll then move on to a different subject, maybe the so called "scientific miracles" in the quran. I'll ask two simple questions: 1. Do the brief, vague, obscure descriptions in the quran really portray the complexity of the scientific knowledge that you claim they represent? And, 2. was there really no one before Muhammad's time who ever made similar observations? I will argue that the answer to both of those questions is a resounding no, and therefore, the claims are not miraculous at all.

We'll them move on, perhaps, to all the plagiarized legends in the quran. I'll recommend that you don't take my word for it. Instead, do your own research into the heretical infancy gospels and the stories of Isa in the quran, or the legends of the Alexander romance and the story of thul qarnain, or the story of the people of the cave and the Syriac legend of the seven sleepers. Our the story of the cow in Surat Al baqarah and the strange passages in Deuteronomy 21 of the Jewish Bible. None of these copied legends strike me as revelation, or indeed, anything new.

Maybe then I'll draw your attention to the striking similarities between Muhammad's biography and that of other delusional cult leaders. I'll recommend that you research the life of Joseph Smith, founder of the mormons. He too was uneducated and claimed to have revelations from an angel that replaced, completed, and superseded earlier revelations. He too command his followers to migrate to a colony he founded to escape persecution. He too was a radical polygamist who married many women with different reasons (excuses) to justify his marriages. He too sanctioned holy war to spread and defend his faith. Indeed, a comparison between the biographies of cult leaders like Muhammad, Joseph Smith, Jim Jones, and David Koresh reveal many striking similarities. I have to wonder why we so vehemently rebuke some cult leaders while passionately defending others.
    Once we realize that our conversations aren't going anywhere, I'll probably end up recommending a couple of books.

Misquoting Jesus
    God's problem
    God is not great
    Why evolution is true
    Understanding Muhammad
    And my favorite, the God delusion.

You'll end up praying for me, or cursing me, or both. I'll tell you to get back in touch with me after you've read the aforementioned books. You'll either refuse to read them and call me astray, or actually read them and go through a similar process I did.

I'll also direct you to the YouTube channel of

CEMBADMINS and strangedtdude

We'll agree to disagree and you'll be left with the dilemma of hating one of your best friends and believing he should be killed or... agreeing with him! ... Let me know how that goes
     Reply #16 - November 16, 2012, 08:38 PM

Cheesy That seems to be how these things go.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #17 - November 16, 2012, 08:45 PM

That's a brilliant synopsis of the majority of these convos, happymurtad! I've put it up as a Featured Post on the homepage.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #18 - November 17, 2012, 01:40 PM

Awesome summary!  Afro

Reply #19 - November 18, 2012, 04:27 AM

I have strong feeling that the Koran is a product of jumbled up fragments.  pieced together,  & carefully crafted long after Mohammad - by the Ummayads.  Too many shady characters emerged during the last half of the 7th CE including the Ummaya caliphs and the history, if believable, stinks to high heavens.  Evidence points to the fact that several narratives are plagiarized from pre-Islamic writings.  There orignal transcripts of the Koran are missing.   A Koran dating back to the 7th CE cannot be found along with several unanswered questions. 
     Reply #20 - November 18, 2012, 06:09 AM

alkihill is dangerous cause it makes you sleeby
     Reply #21 - November 18, 2012, 06:12 AM

don't sleeb and drive folks, a freindlies reindeer from ur unfriendly neigh boar hood
     Reply #22 - December 02, 2012, 10:32 PM

Great post - well presented.
  • Dangers of islam!!
     Reply #23 - December 09, 2012, 05:49 PM

I have strong feeling that the Koran is a product of jumbled up fragments.  pieced together,  & carefully crafted long after Mohammad - by the Ummayads.  Too many shady characters emerged during the last half of the 7th CE including the Ummaya caliphs and the history, if believable, stinks to high heavens.  Evidence points to the fact that several narratives are plagiarized from pre-Islamic writings.  There orignal transcripts of the Koran are missing.   A Koran dating back to the 7th CE cannot be found along with several unanswered questions. 

I'm reading the Quran myself (for the first time) and comparing it with the Old Testament. It;s driving me CRAZY everything is FUCKING out of order. one minute the Quran is talking about Ar-Raham, then Noah, then, Adam, the some Islamic law, then in between talking about the horrible punishments for dis-believers, treatment of women, praise and worship, science 'miracles' like the whole salt water does not mix, and embryology. Like nothing is structured in a proper chronological order. Everything is all over the place. How the fuck can you follow this thing. At least in the Old Testament, it goes through pain staking details about the order of events, and the family lineages and the tribes, and how everything unfolded up to the New Testament. In the Old Testament, they dedicated I think it was Leviticus and a couple others, that were just about the laws. Everything is constructed so if you have to reference something you can point and say, the story of Moses is here, the story of Adam is in Genesis, etc.  The Laws are mostly listed here. You can't do that in Quran. No wonder many Muslims are unaware of some of the controversial things in there, it's hidden and scattered, in between all the verses which glorify God's wonders.

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
  • Dangers of islam!!
     Reply #24 - December 12, 2012, 12:00 AM

I didn't get the point of this thread :/ but yeah Islam is dangerous. I live in kinda a peaceful country, but I had those stupid jihadi thoughts when I was a teenager. I just read the Islamic books.
  • Dangers of islam!!
     Reply #25 - December 12, 2012, 07:47 AM

If people can fall for this stuff in the age of mass communication, just think how easily people could have been duped back in the Dark Ages.

Wanting to belong to a group is some kind of a basic human need  ? This can reach manic proportions in some people because they are so focused on what they perceive are the good aspects of the group that they are totally blind to its bad aspects that might be seen as highly immoral by the others.

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »