Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hello! Name is Ali, new here, from the Bible Belt of America, Houston,TX

(Read 2846 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hello! Name is Ali, new here, from the Bible Belt of America, Houston,TX
     OP - November 23, 2012, 10:33 PM

Nice to meet everyone!! Is there a chapter for the Council of Ex-Muslims in the United States?
  • Re: Hello! Name is Ali, new here, from the Bible Belt of America, Houston,TX
     Reply #1 - November 23, 2012, 11:00 PM

Hi Ali, there isn't a chapter in the USA, but we have members from America here on the forum  Smiley

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #2 - November 23, 2012, 11:01 PM

Welcome. good to have you here. Have a parrot.  parrot

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #3 - November 24, 2012, 02:16 AM

Nope, all we have is the forum. You're welcome to come to the symposium led by Maryam Namazie that's being held at Rice. I'm going and I'm pretty sure another member is, too.

"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want."
    Muhammad Ali
     Reply #4 - November 24, 2012, 05:16 PM

Welcome !!

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #5 - November 24, 2012, 05:25 PM

Welcome Ali  Smiley
     Reply #6 - November 24, 2012, 08:11 PM

Nope, all we have is the forum. You're welcome to come to the symposium led by Maryam Namazie that's being held at Rice. I'm going and I'm pretty sure another member is, too.

I'm actually thinking of driving down there, it's not as far as I thought, but I get to stop at the Czech stop in Waco on the way!

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #7 - November 24, 2012, 09:48 PM

It'd be way cool if you could. We can have drinks in the area afterwards.  Smiley

"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want."
    Muhammad Ali
     Reply #8 - November 24, 2012, 10:03 PM

Welcome to our little sanctuary!  far away hug

"In every religion there is love, yet love has no religion"

"The intellectual runs away, afraid of drowning; the whole business of love is to drown in the sea." - Rumi
     Reply #9 - November 25, 2012, 07:11 AM

Welcome to the forum ali4509, and have a rabbit!  bunny

Always good to have another american ex-muslim around, hope you enjoy the forums!  Afro

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »