Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: undeniable scientific errors in the quran

(Read 26264 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • undeniable scientific errors in the quran
     Reply #30 - September 28, 2016, 01:21 AM

The Qur'an is mathematically wrong with its inheritance formula.

If a man dies leaving certain relatives behind, the formula results in a remainder of the estate going to no one. But this shouldn't be. This is why Shia and Sunnis differ on who the remainder of the estate must be distributed to. Had the Qur'an envisaged this it would have specified who the balance is to go to, but it doesn't because it didn't foresee the leftover estate and so leaves it in complete ambiguity.

Prayer times and Ramadan are based on the sun's position. You'd die of starvation being too high or low in latitude, or not need to pray at all.
     Reply #31 - September 28, 2016, 07:07 PM

The inheritance fail is I would say an undeniable error. The denials offered by Naik and co objectively fail. But it doesn't quite count as scientific.

I agree with the ramadan thing sufficiently to make a video about it a video about it. But it's definitely deniable.
     Reply #32 - September 29, 2016, 05:33 AM

I think that mathematics is the only area of science where there can be 100% certainty. A mathematician told me that. So the mathematical error of inheritance ought to count as a scientific error.

The Qur'an gives no mention of the ovum in embryology. At best it's ambiguous, at worst it's wrong. You couldn't write even a children's book on embryology without mentioning the ovum.

The Qur'an misspells the name of Ibrahim: one spelling for all of chapter 2, another spelling for all other chapters. As the Qur'an refers to itself as 'book', not a recitation, the variant spellings are a linguistic error which could be said to be in the science of writing. The official explanation for why this is so (Mhd. used different accents for different chapters) is implausible.
  • Re: undeniable scientific errors in the quran
     Reply #33 - October 04, 2016, 11:23 AM

"Now let man but think from what he is created! He is created from a drop emitted - Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs:" S. 86:5-7

Implying sperm comes from the kidneys or back and not the testicles.
     Reply #34 - October 04, 2016, 11:52 AM

"Now let man but think from what he is created! He is created from a drop emitted - Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs:" S. 86:5-7

Implying sperm comes from the kidneys or back and not the testicles.

well sorry to say this but our  converted RevertedRevert convert  Cheesy is not reading proper links and books .,so let me add some links here

The Birth Of Human Being

Embryology and Human Creation between Quran & Science  by Dr. Sharif Kaf Al-Ghazal August 2004

The Quran on Human Embryonic Development:

http://www.quranmiracles.com/2011/03/semen-is-a-compound/

The Creation of Man as Mentioned in the Quran

dear RevertedRevert .,  I can give you some 100 books and  1000 links on that but if you have problem  with what Quran saying on semen and birth of baby..or baby animal then go and chat at  https://www.islam-guide.com/ch1-1-a.htm

What Quran says on that is so  important even dogs..donkey ...cats and rats know that ., I just don't understand why well educated human beings have problems with it... Huh?

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »