Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The next war against Islam

(Read 2173 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The next war against Islam
     OP - August 09, 2012, 10:09 PM

Here is how I view the future.

One part of the world which is literate, connected online, able to share information and facts, and mostly non middle eastern/asian is going to become atheistic over time. Facts and reason will rule more. Science will solve more issues. We shall call this the illumanited half

Another part will no longer be able to continue ( Mainly Islamic ). As long as it is unable to compete, will remain inferior and will become even more radical over time. They will believe that their defeat is caused by their lack of adherence to Allah's guidance and teaching of the prophet, piss and blessing be upon him, and hence, they will eventually become more isolated and aggressive towards the other half in the light. We shall call them hence the darkness people

The darkness people believe that all the achievement of the illuminated ones came by zionist/masonic/satanic/homosexual/jewish conspiracies against Islam, and that they have to be combated and since they cannot force them in a direct war, cowardly terror will be the order of the day. On a mass scale. The darkness people will think that the illuminated ones are fair game for them, since Allah hates non believers and had ordained the muslims to murder them as requested in :  قاتلوا الذين لا يؤمنون بالله ولا باليوم الآخر ولا يحرمون ما حرم الله ورسوله ولا يدينون دين الحق من الذين أوتوا الكتاب حتى يعطوا الجزية عن يد وهم صاغرون

Most of the muslims are really neutral people today. But are they going to radicalize with time. For them the world will really be believer and non believers. Thats it. The non believers will have the technology and will have the advancement to rule over  the madness. They will have the book, and keep trying to appease the eye in the sky more and more in order for them to regain dominion which they expect to be the default position of their culture.

So will a great war erupt between both camps as a major military conflict? Or will reason and logic eventually make Islam walk the same path of Christianity. Where very little of it as taken as literal and just politely tolerated by the world till the vatican goes bankrupt, and hence go the way the ancient Greek and roman religions went.

But I fear it is coming, and it will be ugly

اه, يا ولاد الكدابة
  • Re: The next war against Islam
     Reply #1 - August 09, 2012, 10:26 PM

Reading your account, I'm strangely reminded of this:

Reply #2 - August 09, 2012, 10:28 PM

And I'm strangely reminded of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjVVAVrcqfM

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #3 - August 09, 2012, 10:43 PM

LOLLLLL

اه, يا ولاد الكدابة
     Reply #4 - August 09, 2012, 10:59 PM

Here is how I view the future.

One part of the world which is literate, connected online, able to share information and facts, and mostly non middle eastern/asian is going to become atheistic over time. Facts and reason will rule more. Science will solve more issues. We shall call this the illumanited half

O.K.,

Another part will no longer be able to continue ( Mainly Islamic ). As long as it is unable to compete, will remain inferior and will become even more radical over time. They will believe that their defeat is caused by their lack of adherence to Allah's guidance and teaching of the prophet, piss and blessing be upon him, and hence, they will eventually become more isolated and aggressive towards the other half in the light. We shall call them hence the darkness people

Nope . I disagree with  that

The darkness people believe that all the achievement of the illuminated ones came by zionist/masonic/satanic/homosexual/jewish conspiracies against Islam, and that they have to be combated and since they cannot force them in a direct war, cowardly terror will be the order of the day. On a mass scale. The darkness people will think that the illuminated ones are fair game for them, since Allah hates non believers and had ordained the muslims to murder them as requested in :  قاتلوا الذين لا يؤمنون بالله ولا باليوم الآخر ولا يحرمون ما حرم الله ورسوله ولا يدينون دين الحق من الذين أوتوا الكتاب حتى يعطوا الجزية عن يد وهم صاغرون

don't worry , trust me .,m

we will make Zionist/masonic/satanic/homosexual/Jewish/infidels out of these radicals

Most of the muslims are really neutral people today. But are they going to radicalize with time??. ..........

Nope, They will Not , we just have to take care of ISLAMIC BABOONS and rulers of so-called Islamic nations and ..and preach golden rule + every one FREEDOM TO EXPRESS/FREEDOM  TO QUESTION every thing..   For that  we need 1000s of websites like this with a100 or so dedicated folks.. that is all what we need. So for 100 web sites I need 100 million dollars.. Let me get some Lottery tickets

So will a great war erupt between both camps as a major military conflict? Or will reason and logic eventually make Islam walk the same path of Christianity. Where very little of it as taken as literal and just politely tolerated by the world till the vatican goes bankrupt, and hence go the way the ancient Greek and roman religions went.

Don't fear.. be happy .. That eruption will never happen., I was pessimistic like you between 1998 to 2005..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #5 - August 09, 2012, 11:09 PM

What happened after 2005 ?
    I have been a kafir for 2 years now, do I need to wait for 5 more years get optimistic ?  Cry

اه, يا ولاد الكدابة
     Reply #6 - August 09, 2012, 11:24 PM

Se7son

Between 1998 - 2005 yeezevee probably like you visiting too many Islam hate sites. Though I do think the first few years of 'some' apostates including me are filled with a revulsion of Islam, how we let ourselves be fooled, and how evil the brainwashing is, how sex mad the Prophet must have been, just a mad cult - after a while you do gain a better perspective.

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
     Reply #7 - August 09, 2012, 11:29 PM

Se7son

Between 1998 - 2005 yeezevee probably like you visiting too many Islam hate sites. Though I do think the first few years of 'some' apostates including me are filled with a revulsion of Islam, how we let ourselves be fooled, and how evil the brainwashing is, how sex mad the Prophet must have been, just a mad cult - after a while you do gain a better perspective.

Devils are Jinns..  They can not remember past .. allah didn't put memory in them..

so devilsadvokat., How many Anti-Islamic websites were there on the web between 1998 to 2005? In fact it was other way around.. I used to be member of many Pro-Islamic websites  dumbo..

Reply #8 - August 09, 2012, 11:35 PM

Christians are two steps away from being foolish too. They almost remind me of Muslims.
     Reply #9 - August 09, 2012, 11:39 PM

This is one of the few sites which I think I identify with. I have not left Islam because of all the stories about Mohamed, or womens rights, or violence, or any ugliness. When you believe, this is part of the faith and is justified somehow. I used to be very pro and very apologetic. I would get on boards and forums and defend Islam and with all my heart. It just hit me eventually that the Quran was a fabrication and man made. That ended it.

I just have no one to share those ideas with. Living in an Arab religious country, it is those sites like this one which are the places I can discuss with fellow apostates anything related to this.

Otherwise, it is Ramadan Kareem, and I have to pretend I did not have this morning Nescafe Smiley

اه, يا ولاد الكدابة
     Reply #10 - August 09, 2012, 11:41 PM

Ok yeezevee, you sound sincere and genuine, like I say I reserve the right to be wrong lol. But the rest of my points stand.

I did think 1998 was odd. So how so?

Se7son - I will tackle the conspiracy theory - jew/zionism/NWO etc bit of your OP in my conspiracy theory thread, next post the Case for.

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
     Reply #11 - August 09, 2012, 11:50 PM

Uberslave.

I had a friend who had studied in the UK and in a professor of Economics who believe that democracy is a sin, as it is the rule of Man on Earth and not the rule of God. He was a Salafi

Devilsadvokat..

I do not actually believe in that conspiracy theory, I just was sort of referring to the sort of claims made my muslims goverments or islamic institutions to hang their inadequacies upon. It always Israel/Mossad/World Jewry/Masonry etc....

اه, يا ولاد الكدابة
     Reply #12 - August 09, 2012, 11:54 PM

Se7son - I never thought you bought into that theory - I am just saying that I try to make a case for something along those lines to exist. Like it has been said just because you are paranoid doesn't mean 'they're aren't out to get ya.

Reply #13 - August 10, 2012, 12:16 AM

Cool   Smiley

اه, يا ولاد الكدابة
     Reply #14 - August 10, 2012, 12:55 AM

I think the real key is education, literacy, the internet, and promoting the free flow of information.

The enlightenment in the West only happened because people were willing to stand up against the church and that is the only way it will come in the Islamic World. So why not do something about it yourself?

Start a website in Arabic or translate someone's else's website into Arabic.

TheRationalizer was looking for someone to translate his interviews with scientists about Quranic miracles into Arabic, I am not sure if he found anybody in the end, but the subtitles in Arabic are not on the videos yet. The thread is here:

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=20690.0
     Reply #15 - August 10, 2012, 02:57 AM

I would like to to see a council of ex Muslims for every country including saudia arabia,i know hackers will try and stop it.But at least it might cause controversy and young people(obviously it would be too much ask for ,for older people)to generate interest in the websites.

Reply #16 - August 10, 2012, 04:55 AM

Ok yeezevee, you sound sincere and genuine,

Hmm.. you don't know how CUNNING & CALCULATED I am devilsadvokat. It easy to fool devils and jinns.
    like I say I reserve the right to be wrong lol. But the rest of my points stand.

what is new there?  You are wrong all the time.. except you don't know that you are wrong  devilsad

I did think 1998 was odd. So how so?

it was turning point in Islamic world ..also internet/mass communications  exploded from that year..

any way good news..  good news.. Land of pure getting purer and purer .. All Devils, infidels, Jinns and idolators leaving the land  

Reply #17 - August 10, 2012, 06:35 AM

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read.

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #18 - August 10, 2012, 10:04 AM

Yes TonyT.

I like that, I will see if Arabic translations are needed with the Rationalizer. I like the idea a lot. Thnx!

اه, يا ولاد الكدابة
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »