Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Muslims

(Read 169598 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 22 23 2425 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Muslims
     Reply #690 - December 10, 2015, 04:39 PM

Actually it does: yes

Bukhari (83:37) - "Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought* against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

*Fighting can mean speaking out, questioning rule etc

Qur'an (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."
     Reply #691 - December 10, 2015, 04:46 PM

The above could be viewed as talking about oath breakers, those who break treaties rather than simply ex-muslims. Right after that it says:

4:90 "Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them."

4:91 "You will find others who wish to obtain security from you and [to] obtain security from their people. Every time they are returned to [the influence of] disbelief, they fall back into it. So if they do not withdraw from you or offer you peace or restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you overtake them. And those - We have made for you against them a clear authorization."

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #692 - May 29, 2016, 03:59 PM

Ex-muslim vs Muslim

I was told by my religious cousin, that I will be killed by his gun.
    When I confronted him on religious issues and Quranic errors.

So I told him, you will rust in jail for entire life, if you will kill me.

I think you have some problem.
    Every thing I post, looks weird to you.

Reply #693 - June 19, 2016, 03:57 PM

You only left Islam so that you could drink and have sex and do all sorts of haram.
     Reply #694 - June 21, 2016, 11:20 PM

Hatred of religion is unnatural.

"Work without hope draws nectar in a sieve, and hope without an object cannot live." -Coleridge

http://sinofgreed.wordpress.com/
     Reply #695 - June 21, 2016, 11:47 PM

''It would be more acceptable for you to be gay than an atheist''

''Why don't you eat pork now that you are not a Muslim''
     Reply #696 - July 10, 2016, 03:08 PM

Even though you're an atheist, you're a Muslim atheist right?

rofl

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you're one of the facts that needs altering
     Reply #697 - August 19, 2016, 07:43 AM

But have you read it in Arabic though? you have to read it in Arabic to fully understand the beauty and nature of it.

I hear this one all the time.
     Reply #698 - August 19, 2016, 10:04 AM

Naturally, you don't have to read and understand it in the original Arabic in order to take the shahadah at a dawah table and convert!
     Reply #699 - August 19, 2016, 05:34 PM

Exactly, if you can accept Islam with insufficient knowledge then you can reject Islam with insufficient knowledge.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #700 - September 21, 2016, 01:27 PM

Incest? Only Islam allows incest. The Shafi'i madhab allows a man to marry his daughter so long as he wasn't married to her mother when she was born. Tell that next time you're told "so you can sleep with your family members".
     Reply #701 - September 24, 2016, 10:07 PM

"If you don't believe in Allah,  I'll cut your dick off." Aaahhhh,  what are mothers for?
     Reply #702 - September 25, 2016, 04:30 AM

Incest? Only Islam allows incest. The Shafi'i madhab allows a man to marry his daughter so long as he wasn't married to her mother when she was born. Tell that next time you're told "so you can sleep with your family members".

That's also technically true of the Bible  whistling2

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #703 - September 25, 2016, 11:29 AM

That's also technically true of the Bible  whistling2

what does it tell us?  and what does it tell us about these three faiths  and the faith books ..Judaism/Christianity and Islam   dear fajfall &  gal_from_usa ??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #704 - October 02, 2016, 11:46 AM

Woman in my building said to me

"You know about the madhi but you do not accept islam so I will out you on my list (of people to kill). " while she smiles. 

The unreligion, only one calorie
     Reply #705 - October 02, 2016, 12:03 PM

Woman in my building said to me

"You know about the madhi but you do not accept islam so I will out you on my list (of people to kill). " while she smiles.    

Ask that fool to show  that word  madhi in Quran.,

if it is not there in Quran it  should NOT be in Islam  and that fool never read Quran except hearing some silly stories allegedly from Quran from Idiots in Mosques .,   And almost all these mosque preaching fools preach hadith NOT Quran.

Reply #706 - October 02, 2016, 12:38 PM

Thanks yeezeevee.  I just ignore this woman.  But if she makes an a very clearly worded threat of violence to me then I am reporting it to the police and my landlord. 

Reply #707 - October 02, 2016, 01:50 PM

^ She just did, didn't she? You should have punched her in the throat.
     Reply #708 - October 02, 2016, 01:56 PM

Thanks yeezeevee.  I just ignore this woman.  But if she makes an a very clearly worded threat of violence to me then I am reporting it to the police and my landlord. 

^ She just did, didn't she? You should have punched her in the throat.

No..No....noooooooooooooo  .. GOLDEN RULE without violence

any  ways i need to write something about that word  "madhi"., We have nothing on it in the forum.,

do you guys know anything about "madhi"and can you write something on it dear  Kodanshi and dear Bee...?

Reply #709 - October 02, 2016, 04:32 PM

The part (of people to kill) she actually did not say, but this what I understood her to mean that her list was a list of people to kill.  Whenever this nutjobs decide it is judegement day then they will go out and kill people.  So to me it was a threat but I did not really understand it at the time she said it was odd. 

I would not punch someone for saying anything to me. I am not getting arrested for assault.  Self defense is somene hits me first, maybe then I would likely beat them hard if possible. 

Reply #710 - October 17, 2016, 07:09 AM

~ Now who are you going to marry? A non-muslim? They're going to treat you like rubbish because they don't believe in god... just wait and see!!

Actually a Muslim would treat me like rubbish because he believes he has a God given right to beat me into submission. So yes, I will marry a non-Muslim with pride.

~ You're just going through a phase, if u start praying again you'll realise your wrong.

I won't recite from a book of errors. Prayer won't do anything if I don't believe in it.

~ It's a satanic influence, I'll pray for you instead.

Thanks but no thanks, I'd like to be accepted for who I am.

~ Ok, I accept your disbelief, now u must accept the punishment.

Wait, what!? Ugh.
     Reply #711 - March 08, 2017, 09:51 PM

"The shaytan is whispering these thoughts in your ears! You have to remember he is living in your nose. The angel on your left shoulder is writing down that you keep asking these questions. Allah will get very angry at you."

I don't like coming off as a Richard Dawkins type, but I can't help but think that such a statement sounds like brainwashed superstition.

Then you have the wine that doesn't make you drunk. Seriously, who's idea was that? It's called Juicy Juice where I come from, mofo, you ain't fooling me.

Reply #712 - March 08, 2017, 11:15 PM

Well it makes little sense with classical theism. God being omniscient would never need any angel to write anything down be it for God's information or a record. God would already know. More so being omnipotent would enable God could make you relive the experience, a 3rd person view of your bringing up these questions or create the record ex nihilo.

The example is of low level indoctrination in which people are told what to think and little else. I see no deep understanding of this person's own theology unless they were taught Allah is limited in such a manner. This would make Allah a god rather than God given the limitation.
     Reply #713 - March 09, 2017, 12:15 AM

You'd think so too but it's not the only thing that would contradict Allah's supposed omniscience. Let's not forget all that stuff about individual limbs testifying against you on the day of judgement, as well as a hardcover Qur'an also testifying (Like how tf is that even possible). I mean it's one thing needing people to testify against you even if God already knows, but we're talking about inanimate objects here.

I was even told in an Islamic weekend school I was sent to at a young age that the Earth would testify against you on judgement day. The planet Earth. As if the equator is going to split up and I'm going to hear "Astaghfirullah he did not perform salat".

On top of the whole everyone being naked while trembling in fear before being judged using a weighing scale and having to cross a wire-thin line across Hell to get to Paradise (the sinners (which is probably everyone unless you're a robot) fall and the 'good guys' make it to the other side really fast)) nonsense.

When you get to the deep end of the spectrum (by the hardcore salafist types) Islam goes from a religion to a fear-based doomsday cult with rationality thrown out the window.

Then you have the wine that doesn't make you drunk. Seriously, who's idea was that? It's called Juicy Juice where I come from, mofo, you ain't fooling me.

Reply #714 - March 09, 2017, 12:36 PM

With my redhead post or incest post?

For me,it's the red one.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #715 - March 09, 2017, 03:57 PM

You'd think so too but it's not the only thing that would contradict Allah's supposed omniscience. Let's not forget all that stuff about individual limbs testifying against you on the day of judgement, as well as a hardcover Qur'an also testifying (Like how tf is that even possible). I mean it's one thing needing people to testify against you even if God already knows, but we're talking about inanimate objects here.

I was even told in an Islamic weekend school I was sent to at a young age that the Earth would testify against you on judgement day. The planet Earth. As if the equator is going to split up and I'm going to hear "Astaghfirullah he did not perform salat".

On top of the whole everyone being naked while trembling in fear before being judged using a weighing scale and having to cross a wire-thin line across Hell to get to Paradise (the sinners (which is probably everyone unless you're a robot) fall and the 'good guys' make it to the other side really fast)) nonsense.

When you get to the deep end of the spectrum (by the hardcore salafist types) Islam goes from a religion to a fear-based doomsday cult with rationality thrown out the window.

The idea of testifying seems odd as it is a form of evidence or giving witness accounts. From my point of view it seems like injection of a legal system as part of judgment theology.
     Reply #716 - August 22, 2017, 11:15 PM

Kinda late to this thread but, this is hilarious Cheesy
     Reply #717 - August 23, 2017, 11:21 AM

You are the most unluckiest person on earth. Having been born a muslim, you left the greatest religion! I feel so sorry for you.........

Cheesy Cheesy
     Reply #718 - November 02, 2017, 10:48 AM

You just want to find an excuse to drink and have a boyfriend you pig lover  Cheesy
     Reply #719 - November 02, 2017, 08:50 PM

You left Islam because you have weak character.

"Nothing lasts forever. Even the stars die."

A for Atheist
    A for Apostate
    A for Anonymous
    A for Aqua
  • Previous page 1 ... 22 23 2425 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »