Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Muslims

(Read 169589 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 21 22 2324 25 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Muslims
     Reply #660 - August 23, 2015, 02:57 AM

Is it the last of it's kind or the only one of it's kind? If I remember correctly the phoenix is in an eternal cycle of life and death. It lives, it dies, and is reborn from the ashes. Not sure if it was always unique or there were originally others without having a look at the mythology.

You're right. I erred. It seems to be a sort of cyclical rebirth such that there cannot exist more than one Phoenix at any given moment.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #661 - August 26, 2015, 07:01 AM

~ Why do you hate Muslims?
    Cause the place I came from, Muslims used to kill innocent peoples for simply not having the same belief.
    ~ You were never really a Muslim, were you?!
    Correct. I was a human being. Muslim are a completely different species with human stature but devoid of brain and have a tainted heart.
    ~ You are just angry at your parents/ex/god etc. etc.
    Of course I'm angry with my parents, cause they force fed me Islam at the age of 3. But that's not the soul cause of my apostasy.
    ~ You are all gay.
    If supporting gay love makes me a gay, then why not support the love and devotion of your dad (to your mother) can't makes me your biological father?
    ~ You just wanted to have sex and drink alcohol, didn't you?
    I want whole lots of things. Sex and alcohol are of least concern. However I don't really need to be an apostate to get some sex as long as Islam offering me 4 wives at any point of time. 
    ~ How can anyone leave Islam??!
    Just the way you leave your poops in the toilet
    ~ Don't you want to go to Jannah??
    Hell no. Think like that, Allah already declared all covering hijab girls will be sent to heaven and bikini bitches will be dragged to hell. So I bet my coin for hell. 
    ~ You must not have read the Quran
    I didn't just read quran but I understood it. That's what made me an apostate. You only read quran without understanding, so you're a devoted muslim. very simple .

~ You are probably all Jews/Christians/Hindus/Satanists etc. etc.
    Thankfully you didn't said I'm a Muslim. hahahahahaha

God didn't created us in his Image. We created God as our own reflection.
     Reply #662 - August 26, 2015, 07:08 AM

Genius lol
     Reply #663 - August 26, 2015, 07:16 AM

Thanks suki

God didn't created us in his Image. We created God as our own reflection.
     Reply #664 - September 01, 2015, 01:40 PM

*You just became muslim to marry a muslim

* You just want to drink alchohol

That last one was my favorite, since they knew I'm allergic to alchohol
     Reply #665 - November 20, 2015, 11:47 PM

-They didn't love the religion enough.

-they weren't strong enough.

-They never read the Qur'an

-They suffered a few bruises, but the rotten worms already got into their hearts so now they're apostates. We must cut out contact with apostates to protect our faith.

-One must never try to interpret the Qur'an without learned scholars with years of Islamic study

-Ex-Muslims are traitors

-Ex-Muslims spread hate against Muslims

-Ex-Muslims confuse religion with culture and are now paying the price for it
     Reply #666 - November 21, 2015, 12:16 AM

"YOU WERE NEVER MUSLIM!" (Denial)
    "YOU WORK FOR THE FBI, YOURE NOT AN EXMUSLIM!" (Accusation of the informant)
    "ISIS DOESNT REPRESENT ISLAM" (Yep every terrorist group is created by the evil west)
    "YOU DONT KNOW THE BASICS OF ISLAM, THAT'S WHY YOU LEFT" (No I actually know more than you)
    "ISLAM IS BEAUTIFUL, ASK ANY SCHOLAR" (oh how convenient)
    "IT'S ANYONE'S CHOICE TO BELIEVE IN ISLAM" (But we'll kill you if you don't)

"If you don't like your religion's fundamentalists, then maybe there's something wrong with your religion's fundamentals."
    "Demanding blind respect but not offering any respect in reciprocation is laughable."
    "Let all the people in all the worlds be in peace."
     Reply #667 - December 05, 2015, 05:43 PM

Friend: So do Atheists believe that the Quran was written by men?

Me: Even Muslims believe that the Quran was written by men.

Friend: U know what I mean...

Me: If you mean 'don't Atheists believe that the Quran was divinely inspired' then no and your quite stupid for asking such an elementary question.

Friend: True
     Reply #668 - December 05, 2015, 07:11 PM

-You were spiritually abused; I get it.

-No, it wasn't Islam that made you leave - it was CULTURE!
     Reply #669 - December 05, 2015, 07:14 PM

What Muslims say about me behind my back:

"He was mentally unstable. That is why he left Islam."

"He gave up on the Qadr of Allah. He wasn't pleased what Allah ordained for him."

"He was lonely. That's why he left."

"If you don't like your religion's fundamentalists, then maybe there's something wrong with your religion's fundamentals."
    "Demanding blind respect but not offering any respect in reciprocation is laughable."
     Reply #670 - December 06, 2015, 04:16 PM

"he's been tricked by those blonde, Western vixens." blonde is so not my type  Cheesy

"Ours is the age which is proud of machines that think and suspicious of men who try to."
    هذا من فضل جدي
     Reply #671 - December 06, 2015, 05:10 PM

And why do blondes always get the credit? It's time us dark haired girls get some cred.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #672 - December 06, 2015, 07:10 PM

Exactly. Brunettes rule. Closely followed by redheads.
     Reply #673 - December 06, 2015, 10:49 PM

"ISLAM IS BEAUTIFUL, ASK ANY SCHOLAR"

Ooh, pick me, pick me!

- if they cast value-judgements on any system of thought in their capacity as scholars, they're not scholars. That's not what scholars are for.
     Reply #674 - December 07, 2015, 02:15 PM

Exactly. Brunettes rule. Closely followed by redheads.

You going senile?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #675 - December 07, 2015, 02:53 PM

And why do blondes always get the credit? It's time us dark haired girls get some cred.

Other way around - blonde men bad, brunette men (especially with dark skin) good and HALAL.
     Reply #676 - December 08, 2015, 03:01 AM

You going senile?

Whoa.... smackdown over hair superiority. Everyone move back.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #677 - December 08, 2015, 03:37 AM

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #678 - December 08, 2015, 04:13 AM

So , you want a world where a son can fuck his mother and a brother can fuck his sister. No morals , no divine guidance.

(Its amazing how they ignore everything else and come to sister and mother fucking , must be the only thing on their minds Tongue )
     Reply #679 - December 08, 2015, 05:58 AM

I know, What is up with the incest mentality among some people? I hear Christians say this to atheists too often.

Reply #680 - December 08, 2015, 07:33 PM

Religious people like talking about incest. I don't know why. Perhaps because the human race was twice born from incestuous unions? First Adam and Eve, then Noah's kids shagging each other. Their god seems to be in favour of it.

Reply #681 - December 08, 2015, 07:41 PM

Cheesy

Reply #682 - December 09, 2015, 04:06 AM

Quod won. For certain.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #683 - December 09, 2015, 05:48 AM

I know, What is up with the incest mentality among some people? I hear Christians say this to atheists too often.

Well from my personal experience, there is a ton of "I think thou doth protest too much."

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #684 - December 09, 2015, 04:55 PM

Quod won. For certain.

With my redhead post or incest post?

Reply #685 - December 09, 2015, 07:35 PM

Religious people like talking about incest. I don't know why. Perhaps because the human race was twice born from incestuous unions? First Adam and Eve, then Noah's kids shagging each other. Their god seems to be in favour of it.

It is not due to the stories but the idea that w/o God no one has an basis to use for their moral compass. They are unable to think outside of the carrot (reward) and stick (punishment) mentality which is ingrained within many religions. They are unable to think of reasons against incest so assume and project their inability on to other people. However the argument fails when one looks at history in which ideas, customs, acts, etc, are considered immoral now even when past believers and even scripture thought it was moral.
     Reply #686 - December 09, 2015, 08:04 PM

Well from my personal experience, there is a ton of "I think thou doth protest too much."

I agree with this

Reply #687 - December 09, 2015, 10:43 PM

It is not due to the stories but the idea that w/o God no one has an basis to use for their moral compass. They are unable to think outside of the carrot (reward) and stick (punishment) mentality which is ingrained within many religions. They are unable to think of reasons against incest so assume and project their inability on to other people. However the argument fails when one looks at history in which ideas, customs, acts, etc, are considered immoral now even when past believers and even scripture thought it was moral.

Yes bogart, I'm aware. It was an attempt at tongue-in-cheek humour. Grin

Reply #688 - December 09, 2015, 11:58 PM

According to the Quran, we should all be slaughtered.
     Reply #689 - December 10, 2015, 01:53 AM

Actually that's not true. According to hadith. Quran never says kill the apostate. Though it does say slay the unbelievers wherever you find them, but there's a lot of contradictions in that book.

• Previous page 1 ... 21 22 2324 25 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »