Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Muslims

(Read 169591 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 18 19 2021 22 ... 25 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Muslims
     Reply #570 - November 03, 2014, 02:21 PM

"I don't believe in evolution"

"ARE YOU SAYING ALLAH IS A MONKEY?!"

"But the Qur'an teaches creationism, are you saying the Qur'an is wrong*?"

*Yeah that's kind of the fucking point.

Wasn't sure whether to post these here or in the Muslims thread but oh well

أشهد أن لا إله
     Reply #571 - November 03, 2014, 02:23 PM

Evolution isn't a matter of belief, it is a matter of accepting the evidence.
     Reply #572 - November 03, 2014, 06:43 PM

"God helps those who help themselves"

ya why not
     Reply #573 - November 03, 2014, 06:45 PM

My "modern" (or "cultural") non-practicing Muslim neighbor asked me whether or not I was still a Muslim, I looked her in the eyes and said "no, I'm a murtad". I was met with a confused look and silence. LOL.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #574 - November 03, 2014, 06:47 PM

Cheesy  she will be wondering what you meant by murtad
    If I were You, I would say
    "I stopped believing in Islam. Bye!"   a slap in her face
     Reply #575 - November 03, 2014, 07:00 PM

Tongue after a while she silently repeated "you a mu-murtad...?" Hhhhhh I wonder if I should've worded it like that or not. 

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #576 - November 03, 2014, 07:02 PM

Get a tight T-shirt with "PROUD MURTAD!" across your breast.

Wear it with sunglasses and no bra.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #577 - November 03, 2014, 09:28 PM

"I don't believe in evolution"

In addition to that. "You want to study evolution? Sit down and I will tell you the story of Prophet Adam."

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett
     Reply #578 - November 04, 2014, 03:33 AM

" As an atheist what stops you from sleeping with your mother/daughter/sister... if you don't believe in Allah" they will never dare to say this to me face to face but this is the number 1 respond I get when I debate or argue with Muslims Online when I use voice chat websites or programs. It fun to wait for them to realize how dumb they are lool and if they are slow I just ask " so If you leave Islam your first order of business is to nail your mom or your sister?"  Cheesy
     Reply #579 - November 04, 2014, 10:27 PM

When you get views on islam from a islamic theologian/scholar and tell/show others what they say that's horrific muslims reply "oh but to get to know the true islam you have to read the quran not listen to people", but then when you show them what islamic scriptures say that are horrific they say "ohh you have to go to a islamic scholar/theologian".

So circularly comical  Cheesy   
     Reply #580 - November 04, 2014, 10:31 PM

" As an atheist what stops you from sleeping with your mother/daughter/sister... if you don't believe in Allah" they will never dare to say this to me face to face but this is the number 1 respond I get when I debate or argue with Muslims Online when I use voice chat websites or programs. It fun to wait for them to realize how dumb they are lool and if they are slow I just ask " so If you leave Islam your first order of business is to nail your mom or your sister?"  Cheesy

how disgusting is that. If religion didnt exist, Im sure they would be the first ones doing that. It seems like they are refraining themselves. If they can think shit, they can do shit.
     Reply #581 - November 04, 2014, 10:43 PM

^ That is what atheists do all the time in France, Belgium and The Netherlands, where it has not been illegal for over 200 years.

When you get views on islam from a islamic theologian/scholar and tell/show others what they say that's horrific muslims reply "oh but to get to know the true islam you have to read the quran not listen to people", but then when you show them what islamic scriptures say that are horrific they say "ohh you have to go to a islamic scholar/theologian".

So circularly comical  Cheesy   

I get that all the time. All. The: Freaking. Time. Added with that Arabic can't be translated and you have not studied at an Islamic university jadda jadda.

Also it doesn't help I have a white, racist and Islamophobic name.

In other news, I was just called an anti-Semitic Islamist. It is a delicate art.

Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #582 - November 05, 2014, 02:17 AM

I have a few muslim friends who swear they've witnessed miracular events, seen/heard the devil, seen ghosts and witnessed the devil disappearing after they recited some Islamic prayer. (I'm completely serious!)  When I told one of them I still did not believe in god she took it as a personal offence, in fact, she was completely hysterical about it.
    "So you think I'm lying? Do you not believe me?Huh?!!!111"

Now, at risk of offending, I listen politely when people talk about their experiences with god.
    Other times when I think I'm safe and talking to a free thinker I let go. Big mistake. I once had a really big argument with this douche at a wedding.

"DON'T MAKE THE QURAN FIT SCIENCE"
    "Science is always changing whereas the Quran is constant"

Ergh. Muslims are so touchy with religion.
     Reply #583 - November 10, 2014, 03:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiIaKLhSUOI

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #584 - November 17, 2014, 12:44 AM

"So you want to be a white person?"
     Reply #585 - November 17, 2014, 12:46 AM

Lol  I get that statement from my mom all the time
    What does race have to do with freedom anyway?
     Reply #586 - November 30, 2014, 02:32 PM

You do not speak arabic so you cannot have intellectually left Islam.

Same guy:
    Only those who leave Islam need to know arabic as the burden of proof is on them. For those who accept Islamic authority it is rational for them to rely on authorities in classical arabic. For those who reject Islam it is irrational.

If you do not read and understand classical arabic then you left for false emotional reasons

wacko

Reply #587 - November 30, 2014, 02:40 PM

For those who accept Islamic authority it is rational for them to rely on authorities in classical arabic

lol you do NOT get to use that word, my dear!

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #588 - November 30, 2014, 03:39 PM

When helping an Ex-Muslim or a ¨Kaffir¨ (sorry, that's what I get called), I have heard Muslims say: ¨Well, we're all human.¨
    I always feel like they are trying to humanize me, and justify assistance to a non-believer. Because, you know, non believers are not worthy.
    I hope it means something else. Because it bothers me.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #589 - November 30, 2014, 04:13 PM

Well, it is not THEM who decided that you will roast in eternal hellfire. It is Allah. Don't blame Muslims for Allah's decisions. That is gross and racist. Or something.

(I just realised that was turning the "don't judge Islam by the behaviour of Muslims" on its head)

Reply #590 - December 01, 2014, 04:23 AM

So it does mean that. Well, at least human is the lowest common denominator for them. It could be so much worse. They could say something about me like: ¨Well, look, it's alive like us.¨ or ¨It wears clothing like we do.¨. At least I got a ranking above that.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #591 - December 01, 2014, 09:35 AM

Same guy: wacko

Quite lolworthy given how Classical Arabic isn't probably the language used in el qurano !
     Reply #592 - December 01, 2014, 09:39 AM

"So you want to be a white person?"

A bit like how educated Black people in the States are sometimes accused of being White because they are educated by ghetto Black people. Its reverse snobbery; "I am better than you because I am not a privileged person with education! Education is for "White people"!"
     Reply #593 - December 02, 2014, 03:00 AM

You are not a virgin and just want to screw as many men as possible!
     Reply #594 - January 05, 2015, 07:01 PM

'You're only depressed and have problems in your life because you don't believe in allah'

Nope, I'm only depressed and have problems BECAUSE of him.

"Music is the only religion that delivers the goods" - Frank Zappa
     Reply #595 - January 05, 2015, 08:17 PM

tasnim1404 : Sigh, I get that one alot aswell. I suffered from anxiety and depression most of my teenage years, and God didn't really seem to make it any better.  Roll Eyes

And the classical, during an argument about Ahmad Harqan's interview after he was released, I quote:

"You are nothing but a whore I bet you are having sex and smoking weed with him already
    the Egyptians gonna kick his ass really good the constitution in your country forbid anyone from insulting Islam or christian and he went pass the his limit get the fuck out you and him go to the countries of gays and lesbians you will live happily there.
    You and those satin boys of yours until you go to some mother evil land then you get out of the closet and enjoy till you get burn in hell lol "  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You are the Universe, Expressing itself as a Human for a little while- Eckhart Tolle
     Reply #596 - January 05, 2015, 08:20 PM

I'm not sure why he seems to think that atheists only have sex and smoke weed with each other. It sure does sound like fun though  Cheesy

You are the Universe, Expressing itself as a Human for a little while- Eckhart Tolle
     Reply #597 - January 06, 2015, 01:03 AM

^ That is what atheists do all the time in France, Belgium and The Netherlands, where it has not been illegal for over 200 years.
    I get that all the time. All. The: Freaking. Time. Added with that Arabic can't be translated and you have not studied at an Islamic university jadda jadda.

Also it doesn't help I have a white, racist and Islamophobic name.

In other news, I was just called an anti-Semitic Islamist. It is a delicate art.

Do you ask them what percentage of Muslims can speak Arabic? Those who speak Arabic, how many can read and understand Arabic of the Qur'an?

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    Entire World is One Family
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #598 - January 14, 2015, 09:01 PM

Muslim to ex-Muslim: I'm sure you even eat bacon now, you kafir. *sips alkohol*

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
     Reply #599 - January 16, 2015, 05:08 AM

"You're not happy, you're just confused, you're on a journey and you'll return to Islam"
  • Previous page 1 ... 18 19 2021 22 ... 25 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »