Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Muslims

(Read 169729 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 11 12 1314 15 ... 25 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Muslims
     Reply #360 - March 08, 2014, 02:16 AM

"You're just lazy, this is all part of Satan's plan!"
    "Don't fall for this dunya, it's deceiving!"
    "So we just came from monkeys?"

Me: Hey Allah!
    Allah: KAFIR!
     Reply #361 - March 08, 2014, 03:17 AM

Yeah sucks for angels though, can't even masturbate.
     Reply #362 - March 08, 2014, 03:20 AM

Is it mentioned anywhere in the holy and fabulously scandalous Quran whether angels have arseholes?
    There quite a few of them out tonight.
     Reply #363 - March 08, 2014, 07:07 AM

The problem is not with Islam, it's Muslims!

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #364 - March 08, 2014, 08:16 AM

Don't you feel that 'sense of peace' when you pray?

(I got asked this once, I responded with; no, I'm at peace when I'm listening to a great piece  of music)

Good one Smiley  or when having a beer lol... i've never felt anything when doing the salat, the movements were distracting or i'm just plain lazy  : /

Reply #365 - March 11, 2014, 01:24 AM

"Life did come with an instruction manual. It's called the Quran!" - Friend's Facebook status

Even when I was a Muslim, I was never a Facebook Muslim. At least I can claim that.  cool2

"so now, if you leave (Allahu A?lam is you already have) what will u do??? go out and show ur body to all the men??? sleep with countless men?? maashaAllah if you think think this is freedom or womens right then may Allah guide you to that which is correct."
     Reply #366 - March 11, 2014, 04:27 AM

Islam is great because it is the complete code of life. They weren't kidding. They even have rules on how to sit in the toilets! I think they are taking this "Muhammad is the perfect example" thing too far.
     Reply #367 - March 11, 2014, 12:25 PM

Islam is great because it is the complete code of life. ..............

Nothing has complete code in any field.. science, religion, philosophy  whatever.    Irrespective of how good it may be, any one who says his book, his rule, he has wrietten complete code means "He is writing the code for idiots and will be making more idiots out of those idiots.." 

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #368 - March 11, 2014, 12:26 PM

Islam is great because it is the complete code of life. They weren't kidding. They even have rules on how to sit in the toilets! I think they are taking this "Muhammad is the perfect example" thing too far.

Yeah, it’s utterly ridiculous since he gave his ‘revelations’ over a period of 23 years. Surely one day he had a piss standing up, and another day he did it sitting down. Which to choose?

Also, what parts do we follow and what parts are we supposed to dismiss with: “Do as he says, not as he does”? E.g. he certainly married more than four women! Also, there is a hadith about someone catching Muhammad taking a shit with his back facing the K‘abah. Are WE supposed to do that?
     Reply #369 - March 11, 2014, 06:05 PM

I've used my right foot for entering just about everywhere amd thing that i think my right knee is about to collapse lol, literally lol

Reply #370 - April 19, 2014, 01:48 PM

"Is your grandfather a monkey?" Most common reply when evolution is brought up أنت جدك قرد؟

"Is it ok with you if your sister did _____?" A common response but ironically was last said by my gf when I was complaining about her curfew. ____ ترضى أختك

"Why are you an atheist then?" friends, when I decline going with them clubbing.  إنت على شنو ملحد؟       

"Ours is the age which is proud of machines that think and suspicious of men who try to."
    هذا من فضل جدي
     Reply #371 - April 19, 2014, 05:21 PM

Facebook Muslim

They're one of the most annoying kinds. I'm also proud to say I was never among their ranks cool2 but my news feed used to be full of religious BS. I don't know why it's died down recently. I only see them occasionally now.
     Reply #372 - April 19, 2014, 05:25 PM

Would we dare to hope that they've joined our ranks Roll Eyes

"you never understood Islam properly, if you understood true Islam you could never leave"

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #373 - April 19, 2014, 05:34 PM

o I have heard this one Smiley
    "Don't turn them away, show them Islam is an easy religion, a good religion and they will come back."

Stemming from the assumption people leave islam because its too hard to practice

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
     Reply #374 - April 19, 2014, 05:36 PM

Yeah, not because it's full of bs and inaccuracies.

This one was said to me about another murtad "Wallahi, she doesn't know Islam. She think she knows Islam, but she doesn't know anything"

Reply #375 - April 19, 2014, 05:39 PM

"Is your grandfather a monkey?" Most common reply when evolution is brought up

I hate when they think we descend from monkeys. It's like they don't even bother.
     Reply #376 - April 20, 2014, 02:57 PM

Aren't you afraid of *insert fear inducing hellfire bullshit*

You left because you want to show you SKIN for MEN to GET SEX. Is that what we taught you? Didn't you know that ALL A WOMEN HAS IS HER HAYA!

Just like Johnny Flynn said, the breath I've taken and the one I must to go on.
     Reply #377 - April 27, 2014, 07:08 PM

"So you're like emotional?"
    When I told someone I don't believe in a personal God as there is too much undeserved cruelty in the world.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
     Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
     Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
     Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God." - Epicurus
     Reply #378 - April 27, 2014, 07:22 PM

How about this?
    (A friend of mine sent this to me, he's evidently a Muslim)

"I will leave with a quick note, if you ever want islam there is 1 scientific experience which you can touch see and feel, not philosophize such as things like intelligent design, which pretty much seals the deal and proves it to any sensible mind. I have never mentioned it even in my life story, I know it, but if you ever do want islam (probably not) go out in the real world and you just might find it. I wont give it away And its nothing philosophical whatsoever like first cause, chance etc. I can't tell you but as a muslim i'll say wallahi there is something.  its not even something like "The quran makes water crystalize" or some weird thing dawah man said, or consciousness or anything like that this is legit something world view changing, In your eyes I may have lost my legitimacy but trust me when I say this, maybe one day you'll experience, see, touch, and interact with what i'm talking about, and on that day you may know this is what I said. its purely physical and not something like reading the quran, and its not the night I saw leylat al qadr or something like that .

I've left hints, its something you SEE, HEAR, OBSERVE, and such. I'm saying its not like the night I saw that because thats a personal experience and not something accessible to others, but what im talking about definitely is without a shadow of a doubt, and in the evilest. It's definitely not seeing a tree or something like that and saying "yea islam is true"...I think I may already have gave too many hints. "yea bro I felt the wind, islam must be true its scientific" LOL, definitely not like that. I will now be on my way.

Some of the evilest of people can SHOW you.* I do apologize by doing this plz don't hate me. Peace
    some people just need a real world experience, this is probably the only one"

This was the last convo me and him had about Islam :W

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #379 - April 27, 2014, 07:27 PM

What in the fuck is he on about.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #380 - April 27, 2014, 07:29 PM

Dude, idek.

Reply #381 - April 27, 2014, 07:38 PM

Cheesy I don't know why but that just made me laugh. You should post that on a separate topic and see if anyone can figure out this great Islamic mystery of his Tongue .

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
     Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
     Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
     Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God." - Epicurus
     Reply #382 - April 27, 2014, 07:52 PM

Maybe life proves islam? A sunset, a summer breeze, a child's smile?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #383 - April 27, 2014, 11:53 PM

I think he is talking about a specific personal experience, even tho he says he isn't it seems like he is.

go out in the real world and you just might find it.

This is my fave part, what world is everyone else living in then? We all 2d and he has seen it in 3d? hmmmmm

I wonder if he has seen life outside his box to claim any knowledge on 'the real world'

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
     Reply #384 - May 21, 2014, 10:08 AM

So, I have another interesting one for you guys.

My friend nearly got run over by a police car because he wasn't paying attention whilst crossing the road. Anyways, him and the police had a confrontation.
    Later, he told me that you shouldn't fear police as the only thing you should fear is "Allah SWT".

Reply #385 - May 21, 2014, 01:02 PM

My mum says the following-

Why did you delve so deep into Islam? In this way you are supposed to lose your mind.

I didn't know that men were allowed to have sex with their slaves without marrying them. I didn't read the Quran. (Then I ask her to research herself but she doesn't bother Roll Eyes.
     Reply #386 - May 21, 2014, 01:09 PM

"It is natural law that all murtads during history have always been hostile towards Islam and actively fought Muslims, that is why death for apostasy is the only just and natural punishment"

Reply #387 - May 21, 2014, 01:17 PM

The Jews have always been jealous of Islam. So they are always upto harming the Muslims and Islam.

PS- I have read somewhere that Jews have respect for Islam because these to religions are quite similar in many ways.
     Reply #388 - May 21, 2014, 01:39 PM

The only Jewish people I know are strong, strong critics of Islam. I remember a dear friend of mine, who is a Jewish man in his 40's, once asked me regarding my conversion, "What was it you liked about Islam? Was it the slavery?" And of course I gave him a ton of apologist nonsense, and I still remember him relenting with a smug, knowing smile that I will never forget. Grin
     Reply #389 - May 21, 2014, 01:45 PM

"It is natural law that all murtads during history have always been hostile towards Islam and actively fought Muslims, that is why death for apostasy is the only just and natural punishment"

Where is that pearl of wisdom from?
  • Previous page 1 ... 11 12 1314 15 ... 25 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »