Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Muslims

(Read 169696 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 16 17 1819 20 ... 25 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Muslims
     Reply #510 - September 30, 2014, 03:53 PM

"I invite you to study Qur'an to understand what islam is."

"May Allah guide us all to the straight route."

"You are appear to be devoid of spiritual guidance at this point in your life"

"You must have been raised in the wrong 'islam' and looked at the wrong 'Islam' "

"I hope you get introduced to the "real Islam", then you will see light and sense."
     Reply #511 - September 30, 2014, 05:43 PM

my fav.

god dont like you thats why he made you lose your religion..   

what a load of crap!!!!
     Reply #512 - September 30, 2014, 10:18 PM

Cheesy

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #513 - October 04, 2014, 10:46 PM

"You can't just stop believing in islam. You are probably tired of following the rules but i'm sure you still believe"
     Reply #514 - October 04, 2014, 10:48 PM

Ask them "Why do you think Im tired of the rules?"
     Reply #515 - October 04, 2014, 10:56 PM

I've had the odd muslim actually say to me they know I know islam is true but I can't handle the rules. My response: "You seriously think I know islam is true, that after a very short time on Earth I could be in paradise for all of eternity, and I'm knowingly trading that for hell? Why would I do that? Why would anyone do that? It's insane."

They had no response.

Had a few christians make the same claim about their religion, I gave the same answer.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #516 - October 05, 2014, 12:03 AM

"If you believe in infinity, you believe in God. There are only two truths: God & Mathematics".

That's the last fucking time I call my friend around to help me with some math... pure mathematicians can be crazy.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #517 - October 05, 2014, 12:06 AM

^mathS
    There you go, now I've returned the favor.It took a long time, but I got you.
     Reply #518 - October 05, 2014, 12:07 AM

Oh jeez!

"If you believe in infinity, you believe in God. There are only two truths: God & Mathematics".

That's the last fucking time I call my friend around to help me with some math.

Reply #519 - October 05, 2014, 07:32 AM

I'm not sure if I mentioned that but when i told my friend that i can't come to terms with polygamy in jannah because it should be a happy place for everyone - not just men - she said "You are just overly jealous". Yeah, right.
     Reply #520 - October 05, 2014, 07:58 AM

That's the last fucking time I call my friend around to help me with some math... pure mathematicians can be crazy.

Lol i've actually used that line on folks many a time myself in the past  :/
     Reply #521 - October 05, 2014, 08:04 AM

exmuslimah: No worries. Islam has that covered:

"And We will have removed whatever is within their breasts of resentment[...]"
    The Noble Qur'an 7:43

So no jealousy in Jannah.

And your husband will have the sexual strength of 100 men. So your needs are perfectly looked after.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #522 - October 05, 2014, 08:05 AM

I've had the odd muslim actually say to me they know I know islam is true but I can't handle the rules. My response: "You seriously think I know islam is true, that after a very short time on Earth I could be in paradise for all of eternity, and I'm knowingly trading that for hell? Why would I do that? Why would anyone do that? It's insane."

They had no response.

Had a few christians make the same claim about their religion, I gave the same answer.

Lol they never do, in my experience if you ever attempt a debate with a devout muslim their brain starts to malfunction, they stammer and smoke comes out of their head lol because they're incapable of alternative thinking.
     Reply #523 - October 05, 2014, 08:14 AM

Lol they never do, in my experience if you ever attempt a debate with a devout muslim their brain starts to malfunction, they stammer and smoke comes out of their head lol because they're incapable of alternative thinking.

Sounds like the bosses I had when I worked for Microsoft grin12 It certainly had some kind of religious thing to it for them.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #524 - October 05, 2014, 08:32 AM

exmuslimah: No worries. Islam has that covered:

"And We will have removed whatever is within their breasts of resentment[...]"
    The Noble Qur'an 7:43

So no jealousy in Jannah.

And your husband will have the sexual strength of 100 men. So your needs are perfectly looked after.

Lol i heard that one. No problem then Wink
     Reply #525 - October 05, 2014, 10:40 AM

:O welcome back exmuslimah

Reply #526 - October 05, 2014, 12:44 PM

Thanks Qtian, long time Smiley
     Reply #527 - October 05, 2014, 01:29 PM

Yep, how have you been?

Reply #528 - October 05, 2014, 01:30 PM

Yaaay I missed you exmuslimah Smiley haven't been on skype either. Hope you're doing well

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #529 - October 05, 2014, 02:52 PM

I'm alright, just a bit busy. I signed for end-of-school English exam. I passed it 4 years ago but want to get better result and then go to uni.
    Skype never updates chat's messages to me.
     Reply #530 - October 05, 2014, 03:33 PM

Hey, that's exciting, exmuslimah! Good luck!
     Reply #531 - October 05, 2014, 03:39 PM

Good luck with the exam. I'm taking a course in research methodology for linguistics (in English), and it's boring. Or perhaps, I'm not as enthusiastic as I used to be when it comes to linguistics and English.

BTW, I totally can relate to the whole "you know it's true"-shit you sometimes hear. Nobody has said it directly to me, but I've heard other people say it and I know that people are thinking the same about me. I mean, how can someone who had such an admirable yaqeen and strong imaan all of a sudden just leave the deen? Well, you wake up from your delusions, but that's something other Muslims have a hard time accepting. But it really is ridiculous how they actually try to make other people believe that a person would be so fucking insane and irrational that you know that a certain act will lead to eternal damnation and pain just because you don't like the rules? LOL, you can still believe and practice the minimum but indulge in whatever sins you want! You just need to believe wholeheartedly in laa ilaaha ill allah and you have a free ticker to jannah. Sure, perhaps you have to purify for a while in hell, but that's a small price to pay, right? Grin

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #532 - October 05, 2014, 03:48 PM

The other week, my husband downloaded some kind of photomanipulation app on his phone, and ran a picture of me through it, and it distorted it into a particularly gruesome rendition of me. The husband was crying from laughing. He said, "I'm going to put this up with the before and the after and I will write, 'Look at what happened to her when she left the Islam. The God punished her.'"

I said that a lot of people would probably believe it, and he said, "Oh, yeah. Lots of people. These things are really popular."   015
     Reply #533 - October 05, 2014, 04:18 PM

hHhhhhhHhh, I'm totally gonna post a before and after picture of me, but I'll have a little different theme Grin

Reply #534 - October 05, 2014, 04:32 PM

Grin That'd be awesome.
     Reply #535 - October 05, 2014, 04:48 PM

Actually, if you dig deep enough on the forum, you can find before and after pictures of me anyway Cheesy

Reply #536 - October 05, 2014, 04:50 PM

Cheesy I'm pretty sure I've seen them, which is why I know it would be awesome.
     Reply #537 - October 05, 2014, 07:20 PM

So today I heard,
    "Human being are the most ungrateful creatures, everything we do should be with thanks to god. those arrogant people who don't beleive in god not even god can help them"

And then,
    "It started with Ibleeses arrogance when he refused to bow down to adam."

My head wants to literally explode at all the stupid things I am hearing!

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
     Reply #538 - October 05, 2014, 07:30 PM

So today I heard,
    "Human being are the most ungrateful creatures, everything we do should be with thanks to god. those arrogant people who don't beleive in god not even god can help them"
    According to Genesis 1, God (Elohim) created human beings. "Male and female created He them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam & Eve..." (Genesis 5:2)

Helllo purely atheist(PA)..,   the creature (he or she) who said that either  have no brain., or doesn't use the bran or un-evloved species that happened to walk/talk/write like any other human being  
    And then,
    "It started with Ibleeses arrogance when he refused to bow down to adam."

that silly verse could as well be ""It started with  god's  arrogance when he refused to bow down to adam."    the monkey  came out of monkeys .....the alleged  first human being that had sex with eve and mad all this human race...  
    My head wants to literally explode at all the stupid things I am hearing!

Huh! why? why your head has to  explode because of some dumb fool/s said/wrote something ?

PA you got to learn to laugh at people and laugh at yourself..   MOCK THEM and MOVE ON

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #539 - October 05, 2014, 08:41 PM

So today I heard,

But that's how God designed us.
  • Previous page 1 ... 16 17 1819 20 ... 25 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »