Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Do you find anything good about Islam?

(Read 4233 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Do you find anything good about Islam?
     Reply #30 - August 05, 2012, 05:09 PM

Ever heard the phrase 'Christian charity'?

It makes me cringe in the way all religions make me cringe when they claim common decency as their own creation.

Nothing more than stamping a patent on someone else's invention.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #31 - August 05, 2012, 10:10 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It is funny you should say this Da Dude, because earlier today I was reading an article about the "false prophet" Musaliymah who was an opponent of Muhammad.

And in that article it also mentions the Prophetess Sajah, who was also an opponent of Muhammad. She in fact did have a revelation from God that women were allowed to have 2 husbands. Which I thought was pretty funny, when a man gets a revelation from God it is about men having multiple wives and when a women gets a revelation it is about having multiple husbands.

Anyway here is the source:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/46127619/musaylima

It says that on pg. 27.

I'll read it when I get back from town.  Afro

But on the subject of prophetesses having a revelation on more than one husband, that's just proof don't ya know that she's a false "prophetess"! 'Authu Billah!  Tongue

We all know that only men can have more than one wife, it's stupid to think that women could do the same... blah blah blah blah blah dee blah dee blah.  Cheesy

Ugh, my head hurts just thinking of the reasons dawaghandists give these days as to why women can't have more than one husband and a man can have more than one wife.  wacko

Reply #32 - August 05, 2012, 10:14 PM

It is funny you should say this Da Dude, because earlier today I was reading an article about the "false prophet" Musaliymah who was an opponent of Muhammad.

And in that article it also mentions the Prophetess Sajah, who was also an opponent of Muhammad. S

I've learned a lot from the stuff you bring up - nice one  Afro

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #33 - August 06, 2012, 03:54 PM

Guys don't get me wrong. I am not saying that all the positive things I mentioned about Islam actually originally belongs to it. I just said that they are a part and parcel of it
     Reply #34 - August 06, 2012, 04:00 PM

Guys don't get me wrong. I am not saying that all the positive things I mentioned about Islam actually originally belongs to it. I just said that they are a part and parcel of it

Hmm.. read your post again Rubaya and read this

There are a handful of aspects of Islam I like. For example- charity being one of the pillars of Islam, worshipping one God instead of confusing oneself with many, the preference for cleanliness and respecting your parents. Do you guys find anything good about Islam?

You really didn't prove that the above things you mentioned are +VE., I can give examples for you what you mentioned above if they are not  questioned leads to stagnation of the society..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #35 - August 06, 2012, 04:27 PM

In my opinion these things are positive. If others disagree it's their choice. I just said that I don't consider the aspects of Islam that are mentioned by me is not original to the religion. By the way I am eager to read about the examples you wanted to give to me.
     Reply #36 - August 06, 2012, 04:34 PM

In my opinion these things are positive. If others disagree it's their choice. I just said that I don't consider the aspects of Islam that are mentioned by me is not original to the religion. By the way I am eager to read about the examples you wanted to give to me.

That is exactly what I am trying to say Rubaya .. you put it in right words   

.."Their Choice"..   freedom.. freedom to question., ..

every one should have their choice without some one shoving it down people throat/brain..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »