Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: How could a Burkha Clad women teacher do that to her girl Students?_Bangladesh

(Read 3415 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • How could a Burkha Clad women teacher do that to her girl Students?_Bangladesh
     OP - May 06, 2012, 06:56 PM

How could a Burkha Clad women teacher do that to her girl Students? _Bangladesh..

Police in Bangladesh are looking for a teacher from a Muslim religious school who allegedly placed burning hot iron rods on the legs of her students for failing to offer prayers regularly.

They say 14 girls, aged between eight and 12, received burn injuries.  The school has been temporarily closed following the incident, while the "hellish experience" of the girls has been widely reported in newspapers. Their injuries are not thought to be serious. The Bangladeshi government banned all corporal punishment in all educational institutions, including religious schools - or madrassas - in 2010.

"I was shocked to see the burn injury of my daughter," Jumur Akhter, mother of one of the affected students, told the BBC. The girls were learning Arabic and Bengali at the Talimul Koran Mahila madrassa at Namashyampur in Dhaka. The incident is said to have happened on Tuesday. "It was the first day of the madrassa after our holidays. Our teacher got angry when she heard that we were not offering regular prayers during our vacation," said Ferdousi Akther, aged eight. "Then she asked her servant to heat up the rod and then she pressed it on our legs. The pain was unbearable."

Pupils say that the teacher asked the students whether they knew the severity of the fire in hell. They were allegedly told that if they did not offer prayers regularly, they would experience a similar punishment.

IS THIS WOMEN STUPID OR NUT CASE??  Stupid Madrassas and stupid praying.,

Bangladesh plans $100m madrassa reform programme

It is time to ban teaching and schooling in these stupid Islamic convents..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: How could a Burkha Clad women teacher do that to her girl Students?_Bangladesh
     Reply #1 - May 06, 2012, 07:42 PM

Beating with hot iron rods is one of the punishments that Allah will inflict on the dwellers of hell.  Perhaps that's where she got the idea from.

• Re: How could a Burkha Clad women teacher do that to her girl Students?_Bangladesh
     Reply #2 - May 07, 2012, 12:10 AM

Merciful God my ass =p

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
     Reply #3 - May 07, 2012, 12:15 AM

finmad finmad finmad
     Reply #4 - May 07, 2012, 12:18 AM

Well this woman obviously didn't go with the "no compulsion in religion" theme.

It's a wonder more people don't go permanently insane from having stuff like this happen to them.  no
     Reply #5 - May 07, 2012, 12:21 AM

This isn't sanctioned by Islamic scripture, she's obviously a zealot who most probably got personal issues.
     Reply #6 - May 07, 2012, 01:19 AM

This isn't sanctioned by Islamic scripture, she's obviously a zealot who most probably got personal issues.

Nothing is there in Quran and everything any one needs is also there Quran..  it depends who is looking in to that allah book

Verses from  Quran on the issue of Not Praying
    "What led you into Hell-Fire? They will say; 'We were not of those who prayed;' (The Noble Quran, 74:42-43)"

"So woe to the worshippers who are neglectful of their Prayers, those who (want but) to be seen (of men). (The Noble Quran, 107:4-6)"

"Enjoin prayer on thy people, and be constant therein. We ask thee not to provide sustenance: We provide it for thee. But the (fruit of) the Hereafter is for Righteousness. (The Noble Quran, 20:132)"

"The hypocrites--they think they are over-reaching Allah but He will over-reach them: When they stand up to Prayer, they stand without earnestness, to be seen of men, but little do they hold Allah in remembrance. (The Noble Quran, 4:142)"

"Their eyes will be cast down--ignominy will cover them; seeing that they had been summoned aforetime to bow in adoration, while they were whole (and had refused). (The Noble Quran, 68:43)"

"So he gave nothing in charity, nor did he pray! (The Noble Quran, 75:31)"

"And when it is said to them, 'Prostrate yourselves!' they do not so.  Ah woe, that Day, to the rejecters of Truth! (The Noble Quran, 77:48-49)"

well that Muslim Bum is a good teacher., she didn't want her students to go to hell fire in after life so she is putting fire to the  legs of those kids.. ..

Reply #7 - May 07, 2012, 01:23 AM

Hmm  The 15 punishments for not praying., that  is total.. so start praying

THE SIX PUNISHMENTS OF LIFE:

1. Allah takes away blessings from his age (makes his life misfortunate)

2.Allah does not accept his plea (Dua's)

3.Allah erases the features of good people from his face.

4.He will be detested by all creatures on earth.

5.Allah does not award him for his good deeds. (No thawab)

6.He will not be included in the Dua's of good people

THE THREE PUNISHMENTS WHILE DYING:

1. He dies humiliated.
    2. He dies hungry.
    3. He dies thirsty. Even if he drinks the water of all seas he will still be thirsty.

THE THREE PUNISHMENTS IN THE GRAVE:

1. Allah tightens his grave until his chest ribs come over each other.

2. Allah pours on him fire with embers.

3. Allah sets on him a snake called "the brave", "the bold" which hits Him
    from morning until afternoon for leaving Fajr prayer, from the afternoon
    until Asr for leaving Dhuhr prayer and so on. With each strike he sinks 70
    yards under the ground.

and some more after the grave..

Reply #8 - May 07, 2012, 01:36 AM

3.Allah erases the features of good people from his face.

Is this in reference to lack of "noor" whilst not praying isn't it?

If it is it's complete BS, as I still have "noor" even after leaving all that shit behind. Remember hearing references to people who had "darkness" or lack of noor in the faces (as apparent evidence that they must be skipping prayers or drinking secretly or whatnot), who were strict muslims (the usual BS religious gossip), and there I was not doing the salaat and eating all through Ramadhan (albeit secretly) etc... and the sisters would go "Masha'Allah, you have so much noor! Masha'Allah! etc..." and me thinking, WTF this is BS, "noor" my arse!
     Reply #9 - May 07, 2012, 01:54 AM

Ibn Hajar wrote:

"Sharing the fate of these people on the Day of Judgement is due to the fact that it is so often the pursuits specific to those guilty persons, which cause neglect of salah. If, therefore, a person neglects salah due to craving for wealth, he will meet the fate of Qaroon; if due to love of power, then that of Fir'aun, if due to yearning of attachment to a ruler, then that of Haman, and if due to occupation in trade, then that of Ubay bin Khalaf (who was a businessman)."

It is extremely sad that people do not realize the fact that on the Day of Judgment, there will be no protector or helper besides Allah and one's power, wealth, and family will, in no way, avert the doom which they will be faced with on that Day.

A person who rejects the worship of Allah, their sole Creator and Sustainer, shall be inflicted with five types of punishments in the world, three at the time of death, and three after resurrection.

In the world, he will not be blessed, he will be deprived of the special nur (light) that shines on the faces of the righteous believers, he will receive no reward for his good deeds, his prayers will not be answered, and he has no share in the prayers of the pious.

At the time of death, he will die disgracefully, feeling hungry and thirsty. His thirst would be so great that all the water in the oceans of the earth will not be able to quench it. When he is laid in the grave to "rest," the earth will squeeze him so hard that the ribs on one side will pierce into the other side. Fire will be burned inside of him and he will be rolled in cinders night and day. A serpent with fiery eyes and iron nails equal to the length of a day's journey will attack him and shout with a thunderous voice, "My Lord has charged me with thrashing you till sunrise for neglecting Fajr, till 'Asr for neglecting Dhuhr, till sunset for neglecting maghrib, till dawn for neglecting Isha!" The serpent will keep on thrashing him in this manner until the Last Day. Each blow will push him to a depth of seventy arm's length and the punishments will last until the Day of Judgment.

The punishments after the resurrection are that his reckoning will be a hard one, he will be incurring the wrath of Allah, and he will be thrown into the Fire. According to one report, he will have the following three lines inscribed on his forehead:

'O you who neglected Allah's duty!'
    'O you who deserve Allah's wrath!'
    'Now despair of Allah's mercy as you neglected your duty to Allah!'

In confirmation of the severment of missing one's salah even if he makes it up later, is in the following statement of the Blessed Prophet (sallallahu alaiyhi wa sallam), "A person neglecting salah though he makes it up later, shall remain in hell for a period of one huqb. A huqb is equal to eighty years of 360 days each and a day in the hereafter shall equal to 1,000 years of this world." May Allah save the believers from such punishment! Imagine the punishment of one who rejects and neglects salah all together.

And

a statement of Hafidh Ibn Qayyam and a few verses from the Glorious Qur'an:

"Salaat ensures daily bread, promotes health, drives out diseases, strengthens the heart, brings light and beauty on the face, pleases the soul, refreshes the body, cures the indolence, relieves the mind, feeds the soul, illuminates the heart and guarantees Allah's favor. It grants protection against Allah's doom. It keeps the Devil away and brings us nearer to Allah. In short, salah is a guarantee for all that is desirable and a protection against all that is undesirable for both, the body and the soul, equally, in this world and the Hereafter."

From this site: http://quranicverse99.tripod.com/pathtoparadise/id7.html

Accordingly from that site people who abandon salaat not only face a gruesome punishment when they go, but they also loose their "noor".

I can't believe I used to believe all that shit  015.

There are so many aspects of being a good enough muslim to enter jannah, that a person would be extremely lucky if a person could somehow fulfill all the requirements to enter, it's laughable. Strive and strive and strive and strive, but for what? A slim chance that one could, might enter jannah and an even bigger chance that one would instead end up in jahannam. And as a woman the chances are even lower, 'cause if you die and your husband isn't happy with you, that's it, down to the pits of a fiery jahannam with you.  wacko

Why bother?
     Reply #10 - May 07, 2012, 03:34 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5aVPUkFRwI

that is how brain dead Muslims brain wash children..

Reply #11 - May 07, 2012, 09:17 AM

Bismillah. Today, insha’Allah we’re going to touch on a slightly different angle on the concept of salah. Now, you know that salah is fard–the 5x daily prayers–and that the reward of doing so is great, and the sin of doing so are terrible. Hellfire, punishment on the Day of Judgment, punishment in this life, all these things are but possibilities.

But let’s take a look at a slightly different angle: scholars. What’s the position of the scholars on someone who doesn’t pray?

The position of all four madhaahib–Maliki, Shafi’ee, Hanbali, and Hanafi–with no difference of opinion–is that a person who does not pray, ever, is not a Muslim.

Think about that. Not a Muslim. Not anyone who has a chance of Paradise.

Why? There’s a very explicit hadith on this–the hadith of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم):

The contract between us and them is salaah. Whoever leaves it, he has disbelieved (fa qad kafara). [Source?]

This is a very direct, explicit hadith–salaah is the contract, part of the mithaaq, the original contract, with Allah that all humans took. And this is only one of the explicit ahadith like this.

What’s more, it was inconceivable in the time of the sahaba that someone could be a “Muslim” and not pray. It just doesn’t make sense.

Scared yet?

No? Well, there’s more. What is the position of the scholars of Islam on someone who doesn’t pray, today, who lives in that now-extinct species of Islamic State? Then what happens?

Again, there’s no difference of opinion on this.

The position of a Muslim in an Islamic state, who doesn’t pray, is to be jailed.

And once they’re in jail, they should be advised. That what they’re doing is haram. That prayer is so, so important. That it is a major sin. That it just takes five minutes, five times a day–less than one sitcom.

And if they don’t repent? Keep advising them for a day. Then, a second day. Then, a third day.

And if they still don’t repent?

Then they are executed.

So think about that, next time you feel like skipping a salah. Honestly, it just takes five minutes. Don’t let your lame excuses side-track you. Just do it.

Action Items:

* Make Tawbah. Whether you pray regularly or not, if you’ve missed prayers in your past, make wudoo and pray two rakaahs of tawbah for that. And be optimistic–insha’Allah Allah WILL forgive you!

* Hit the Minimum 5x/day. If you don’t pray your 5x daily prayers, start. Right now. Today. Praying is difficult at first, but over time, it becomes easier. Pick up prayers one at a time, whatever you can do, until you’re at least covering the daliy five consistently.

* Add Sunnah/Nafl Prayers. If you already have your five covered, alhamdulillah, start adding the sunnahs–starting with the two before Fajr, and with salaat-ul-Witr. Those are the best. Then gradually add more. Add Tahajjud, if you’re already praying all the sunnah prayers. The sunnahs are like a shield that protect your fard prayers; if you always pray them, in the worst case, you might skip one or two–but if you only pray fard, those are the first to go.

* Reflect on the Reward and the Punishment. If you didn’t know, for every fard action, Allah rewards you. Think about THAT. You’re actually getting some ajr! And reflect on the punishment of not praying, ever–capital. YOU might be praying, but you probably know someone in your family (near or extended), who doesn’t. Advise them gently.

* Read. Islam QA has a great eBook on 33 ways to increase khushoo’ in salah. When you get khushoo, you actually enjoy salah! So read it, and apply one or two of those techniques daily.

* Make Du’a. ‘Aishah said: “You will not even get a shoelace without the permission of Allah.” So ask Allah to help you pray regularly and in the best way.

We ask Allah to make us among the musalleen, those who pray regularly and on time and have their prayers accepted. This, if this is the only good thing you do with your life, is a great success that many people the world over have not achieved.

Note: We’re NOT saying that you should go around killing people. Nobody’s going to be executed for not praying–there IS no Islamic state in our time. But if there was, and if a Muslim living there didn’t pray, then the punishment is capital. It’s something to think and reflect over–the seriousness of salaah. It IS the contract between us and Allah.[/quote]

pathetic fools prey on innocents

Reply #12 - May 07, 2012, 09:25 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQkZJb5aQ5Y&feature=related

Reply #13 - May 07, 2012, 09:39 AM

Not exactly on topic, but I took a day off work last week and stayed at home, and so I was for a while forced to listen to this Islamic radio station my mother listens to all morning. There was this typical show where people call to ask questions to an imam. At some point this woman called to complain about her husband. She had suffered physical abuse all her life, and it had gone to the point that he blinded her (literally). She didn't have any particular question, just wanted to vent, I suppose. The imam was really sympathetic with her, saying she is a mujahida for putting up with that, and that her husband was a real cunt. However, all he had to say was "be patient, and try to please him so that he won't abuse you again". Really? That's your advice?

I'm saying this because the immediately following question was about someone who doesn't pray regularly, and sometimes can't be bothered with it. I was shocked at how the imam's tone got much, MUCH sterner than it was with the wife-blinder. He kept going on and on about how neglecting salat was one of the greater sins a muslim could commit, and how he was going down a very dangerous path and should start praying regularly immediately or suffer dire consequences.

So to this guy (a very highly-regarded scholar in this area), not praying is worse than physically abusing your wife. Alright.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #14 - May 07, 2012, 01:23 PM

Well, it is indeed the case that in Islam, not praying IS much much worse than beating your wife, so can you blame this brainwashed imam?

Reply #15 - May 07, 2012, 02:53 PM

Of course I blame him for completely setting aside any sense of compassion he should have. Aren't we fucking human beings, after all? I can honestly say I would have been shocked and disgusted by hearing this even when I was a most devout muslim.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #16 - May 07, 2012, 04:14 PM

Of course I blame him for completely setting aside any sense of compassion he should have. Aren't we fucking human beings, after all? I can honestly say I would have been shocked and disgusted by hearing this even when I was a most devout muslim.

If I can sum up the main problem with Islam which Muhammad seemed to emphasize:

Allah first
    human compassion second.

imagine if that logic was reversed, then Islam could have been more admirable and 'good'.  But you see God is apparently really selfish and does not care about your emotions he just wants us to feed his ego.  I always thought ( especially with Islam) that the relationship with  God is more like an abusive master and his slave. No matter how much pain you are in you must obey every command by the master or you will be punished. And then we're tricked to believe that the meager bread and water we are fed everyday is our master being benevolent and merciful. Roll Eyes while we're in chains and confined.

I wish the relationship with God was more like a friend to another friend

If God was your friend, he'd never want to see you in pain for his sake
    You could be honest with him and maybe he might be offended but not forsake you for one disagreement.
    You could talk openly with God, without rules or formalities  
    A friend is never jealous if you have you have other friends besides him, but gets to know your other friends.
    Even if your friend may be stronger than you, or smarter he doesn't put you down.

etc. etc.

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »