Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: British Red Cross doctor Khalil Rasjed Dale beheaded in Quetta

(Read 2464 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • British Red Cross doctor Khalil Rasjed Dale beheaded in Quetta
     OP - April 29, 2012, 12:38 PM

British Red Cross doctor  Khalil Rasjed Dale kidnapped in Quetta found dead says news

QUETTA,: The beheaded body of a British doctor working for the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), kidnapped in the southwestern city of Quetta in January, was found dumped by the roadside on Sunday, police and Red Cross officials said.    

Khalil Rasjed Dale, 60, was kidnapped by suspected militants on Jan 5, while on his way home from work.

“The ICRC condemns in the strongest possible terms this barbaric act,” ICRC Director-General Yves Daccord said in a statement.

“All of us at the ICRC and at the British Red Cross share the grief and outrage of Khalil’s family and friends.”

Police discovered Dale’s head and body wrapped in plastic near a western bypass road. His name was written on the white plastic bag with black marker.

“A sharp knife was used to sever his head from the body,” said Safdar Hussain, the first doctor to examine the body.

“He was killed about 12 hours ago.”

Dale had worked for the ICRC and the British Red Cross in Somalia, Afghanistan and Iraq before coming to Pakistan. He had been managing a health programme for Balochistan for almost a year when he was abducted, the ICRC statement said...

That is the news from Land of pure..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzeqZkYxHpA

that was on Jan 11 2012.,

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: British Red Cross doctor Khalil Rasjed Dale beheaded in Quetta
     Reply #1 - April 29, 2012, 02:27 PM

Khalil Ahmad Dale was a converted to Islam in 1985 and changed his name. His work earned him the MBE in 1994, which he received from Prince Charles at Buckingham Palace.
     Mr Dale once declared that confronting danger did not worry him, saying: ‘I just get on with the job and I believe in destiny. But I’ll put it this way: I’ve made my will.’ The slightly-built bachelor, previously known as Ken and a former nurse in Dumfries, was driving through the centre of the strife-ridden city of Quetta.

Mr Dale has been based in the troubled region, where kidnapping and insurgency are rife, for 11 months running health projects. A veteran of aid work in Iran – where he was put on house arrest during the revolution – Libya, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan and Afghanistan, he had chosen not to have protection. His work earned him the MBE in 1994, which he received from Prince Charles at Buckingham Palace. Mr Dale once declared that confronting danger did not worry him, saying: ‘I just get on with the job and I believe in destiny. But I’ll put it this way: I’ve made my will.’

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - April 29, 2012, 03:13 PM

The slightly-built bachelor, previously known as Ken and a former nurse in Dumfries,

Ahem.
     Reply #3 - April 29, 2012, 03:38 PM

Reading stories like this makes me wonder if a lot of the perpetrators of these kinds of attacks aren't just violent psychopaths who would be serial killers or gang hitmen in the Western world, but have a socially-acceptable ideology (radical Islamism) in their part of the world to justify these actions.

While I can morally deplore terror attacks on civilian targets like 9/11 or 7/7, I can understand them from the perspective of irregular warfare mixed with religious zealotry-- even the Beslan massacre made some sense on a purely tactical level. But when you kidnap and murder a convert Muslim doctor who's volunteering to help your neighbors, your countrymen, your family, or, as happened not too long ago in Palestine, kidnap and murder a foreign pro-Palestinian volunteer, well, at that point I start questioning whether or not religious ideology is motivating them at all, and not just a lust for killing, with the religious ideology giving them cover.

Anyhow, hope the people who did this suffer the most agonizing deaths imaginable.

fuck you
     Reply #4 - April 29, 2012, 03:50 PM

I start questioning whether or not religious ideology is motivating them at all, and not just a lust for killing, with the religious ideology giving them cover.

Yeah, that's pretty much what Islam is - an instruction manual for war and a constitution for micro-managing a growing empire and future conquest, marketed primarily to secure the loyalty of fighting men.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #5 - April 29, 2012, 05:18 PM

This is the kinds of things they say to justify it.

"he was a spy!"

"he attacked us first!"

"we dont want kufrs treating our people"

"he saved our enemy"

this is the rhetoric i heard from fellow muslims that i knew  wacko

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »