Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 21, 2024, 01:56 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Anything goes between Consenting Adults?

(Read 30006 times)
  • 12 3 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Anything goes between Consenting Adults?
     OP - April 13, 2012, 02:31 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17690997

A brother and sister from Germany who had an incestuous relationship, arguing they had the right to a family life, have lost their European court case.

Patrick Stuebing and Susan Karolewski had four children together, two of whom are described as disabled.

The European Court of Human Rights said Germany was entitled to ban incest.

Stuebing, who was convicted of incest and spent three years in prison, did not meet his natural sister until he tracked down his family as an adult.

He had been adopted as a child and only made contact with his natural relatives in his 20s.

The siblings grew close after their mother died.

Three of their four children are now looked after in care.

The couple insist that their love is no different to any other.

'Partially liable'

The law against incest is based partly on the increased likelihood of disabled children being produced by the union.

Two of the couple's children do have disabilities.

However, their lawyer argued that there is also a greater risk when disabled people have children, or with older women, but such circumstances are not banned.

Stuebing claimed his rights to private and family life had been violated.

But the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) said the German prohibition of incest for brothers and sisters does not violate the fundamental right to protection of family life.

It noted that German courts did not convict Stuebing's sister because she has a personality disorder and was "only partially liable" for her actions.

Some animals must do it in nature? Hell, if you believe Adam and Eve, we all started that way.

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
  • Re: Anything goes between Consenting Adults?
     Reply #1 - April 13, 2012, 04:55 AM

That is slightly less weird than this:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2954310/Gran-and-grandson-to-have-baby.html

A 72-YEAR-OLD granny is having an incestuous affair with her own GRANDSON — and the pair are set to have a BABY, according to reports.
    Grey-haired Pearl Carter has allegedly began a bizarre relationship with her 26-year-old grandchild Phil Bailey.

Pearl, from Indiana, is now using her pension to pay $54,000 (£35,000) to a surrogate mother so they can have a child, say reports in New Idea magazine in New Zealand.

Pearl said: “I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion. I am in love with Phil and he's in love with me. Soon I'll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad.”

The story has swept the internet.

But doubts have been raised by internet bloggers because of the lack of detail.

Kissed

Phil is the son of Pearl's daughter Lynette Bailey — who the pensioner put up for adoption when she was just 18, the magazine reported.

When Lynette died, Phil tracked down his long lost gran — 46 years his senior — and they started their strange relationship.

Pearl told New Idea: “From the first moment that I saw him, I knew we would never have a grandmother-grandson relationship. For the first time in years I felt sexually alive.”

The pair spent their first week together shopping, bowling and eating out.

Pearl said: "I called Phil into my bedroom, sat him on the bed, and then I leant over and kissed him.

"I expected rejection but instead he kissed me back."

Phil told the magazine he had the same feelings towards Pearl.

He revealed: “I wanted to kiss her there and then. My feelings were overwhelming.

“I love Pearl with all my heart. I've always been attracted to older women and I think Pearl is gorgeous. Now I'm going to be a dad and I can't wait.

“Yes, we get laughed at and bullied when we go out and kiss in public but we don't care. You can't help who you fall for.”

The pair have asked 30-year-old Roxanne Campbell to carry their child.

Pearl said: "I am finally going to be a mum and not forced to give up my child. Phil's going to be a great dad. I never in a million years thought at 72 I'd be 'pregnant' and in love with my grandson.

"I make no apologies and I believe God's given me a second chance."

Pearl says the relationship is not wrong after a friend told her about Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) syndrome, which occurs when close relatives meet as adults and find they are attracted to each other.

She said: “I could now understand my feelings and realise they weren't wrong.”

Pearl was 18 when she fell pregnant with daughter Lynette. She was living with her Catholic parents in Indiana and they insisted she give the baby away.

They organised a private adoption and Pearl never saw her baby girl again.

Pearl went on to marry but she never had any more children. Instead she searched for her lost daughter until finally giving up hope 15 years ago.

Phil met Pearl for the first time in 2006 after tracking her down when Lynette died from brain cancer.

Reply #2 - April 13, 2012, 05:00 AM

The pair spent their first week together shopping, bowling and eating out.

... couldn't help but snigger.

قل للمليحة في الخمار الأسود
    مـاذا فـعــلت بــناسـك مـتـعـبد

قـد كـان شـمّر لــلـصلاة ثـيابه
    حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

ردي عليـه صـلاتـه وصيـامــه
    لا تـقــتـلــيه بـحـق ديــن محمد
     Reply #3 - April 13, 2012, 05:00 AM

Life is what happens to you while you're staring at your smartphone.

Eternal Sunshine of the Religionless Mind
     Reply #4 - April 13, 2012, 05:03 AM

Hey, love is love. Who are we to judge?

حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

Reply #5 - April 13, 2012, 05:25 AM

no one judging any one harakaat..  but i like this  American  news..

The News says

A young steer who broke out of a slaughterhouse in northern New Jersey, swam across a river and ran through city streets, was being taken on Wednesday to an animal sanctuary in New York where a “comfy straw bed” awaited him, MSNBC reports.  The black-and-white steer was rescued by a volunteer with the Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary who picked him up on Wednesday morning after tracking down the slaughterhouse, said Jenny Brown, a co-founder of the non-profit centre in south-central New York.

The animal appeared to be a cross between an Angus and a Holstein, and a veterinarian, who was required to inspect the steer so he could be legally transported across state lines, gave him antibiotics, she said. He seemed to be shaken up and was pretty banged-up from his escape, including having a problem with his back leg. “We can give him a comfy straw bed and put him in a safe place where he is going to be loved and respected,” Brown said, noting that he was likely being used as a beef cow and would have ended up as steak on dinner plates.

The steer’s adventure began late on Tuesday night, when he fled the slaughterhouse and went careening through the streets of Paterson, said the city’s chief animal control officer, John DeCando. “It was unbelievable. It was like ‘Dodge City,’” he said, noting that after escaping, the steer came across basketball courts, where he “stopped for a minute”, then he jumped into the Passaic River and swam across to the other side. “You had to see the spectators – people were rooting for the cow,” he said. As police and animal control attempted to corral him, the steer escaped once more. At one point, he ran into a police car, but no one was injured in the escapade, DeCando said. daily times monitor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0MjRj2B2nM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M0xJD5RLSw

look at that people cheering it...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #6 - April 13, 2012, 05:29 AM

If you can't keep your love in your pants, and feel the need to birth children full well knowing that they're likely to lived fucked up lives due to the pain and trauma of genetic disorders then yes, judging is what I will do at the very least.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #7 - April 13, 2012, 05:49 AM

having children at 72 ? is that possible ?, is it possible to avoid disabled children being conceived at this time and ages of medical technology ? are they prepared for the children health problem ?
    Is it morally wrong ?
    I'll just have my questions but non of my opinion, because I don't know.
     Reply #8 - April 13, 2012, 06:27 AM

They have a right to love, but they shouldn't have the right to reproduce with each other.

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #9 - April 13, 2012, 06:54 AM

what about Adam and eve or human ancestral, do they have that right ?
     Reply #10 - April 13, 2012, 07:00 AM

Adam and Eve is a false story, and humans have inter-bred (sp?) in the past, (everyone has related ancestors, with some more than others) while it is dangerous for the first few generations as a result, the conditions and faulty genes get 'washed away' in the generations after that, still, I'd always ban too individuals from imbreeding, especially in direct mother son father daughter cases like this as the risk is significant, they can have all the sex they want but producing kids is reckless.

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

Reply #11 - April 13, 2012, 07:28 AM

No one has the right to tell people they can't reproduce. Would you say that to disabled people with a high risk for passing down crippling genes to their children? Besides, who's to say that not living at all is preferable to living with a disability? I know many, many who would disagree.

It's best in these situations not to make these decisions for others.

حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

Reply #12 - April 13, 2012, 07:33 AM

No one has the right to tell people they can't reproduce...............

No...no..noooooooooooo

people have the right to tell, right to speak out and right to write.,  what they don't have is right to force people with their ideas and ideals, religions etc..etc..

Reply #13 - April 13, 2012, 07:39 AM

No one has the right to tell people they can't reproduce. Would you say that to disabled people with a high risk for passing down crippling genes to their children? Besides, who's to say that not living at all is preferable to living with a disability? I know many, many who would disagree.

The UK government would disagree with you.

Anyway, that's a false equivalency, it's more like telling people with the AIDS virus that they shouldn't reproduce-and even that is a poor comparison. I would never tell the disabled not to reproduce. But at the end of the day it's just my opinion-but by my reckoning bringing someone voluntarily into the world with a high risk of disability and into a potentially disastrous social situation is irresponsible, but again, my opinion.

Reply #14 - April 13, 2012, 07:46 AM

Dude...you dont bum your sister. finmad

Or your grandma.

Reply #15 - April 13, 2012, 08:11 AM

Yes.  I wouldn't 'bum' my bro (as solara put i lol) since I have zero attraction to him and have that whole incest aversion think going on, but what two consenting adults do between themselves sexually is their business.

The damage to the children argument can be easily said to any woman having a baby past the age of 35, in which each year increases the risk of her having a baby with down's syndrome, and indeed to any disabled person who chooses to have a baby.

The only real argument against it, is motivated and driven by the emotional reaction of the incest taboo.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #16 - April 13, 2012, 08:12 AM

the sun is always good for a laugh.  Grin

Reply #17 - April 13, 2012, 08:13 AM

No...no..noooooooooooo

people have the right to tell, right to speak out and right to write.,  what they don't have is right to force people with their ideas and ideals, religions etc..etc..

That's what I meant.

The UK government would disagree with you.

... I don't get it, who cares?

Dude...you dont bum your sister. finmad

Or your grandma.

Yes you do, if you want to.

The only real argument against it, is motivated and driven by the emotional reaction of the incest taboo.

+1000 ^

حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

Reply #18 - April 13, 2012, 08:19 AM

YOU DONT BUM FAMILY! NO!

Reply #19 - April 13, 2012, 08:20 AM

Large letters really do get your point across, no doubt, but they hardly make your point a winning one.    Tongue

Reply #20 - April 13, 2012, 08:22 AM

Solara, check out this incest thread from 2008.  http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=4022.0

Notice my first post in that thread?  sounds nothing like my post in this thread right?

That's because that 16 page debate taught me, changed me, and made me realise that I was wrong, and reacting only from an emotional stand point that was easily argued away.

Reply #21 - April 13, 2012, 08:23 AM

Touche. Grin

Reply #22 - April 13, 2012, 08:24 AM

I wont make it illegal, but I wont feel bad for calling you a freak if you partake in incest.

Reply #23 - April 13, 2012, 08:38 AM

Solara, check out this incest thread from 2008.  http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=4022.0

Notice my first post in that thread?  sounds nothing like my post in this thread right?

That's because that 16 page debate taught me, changed me, and made me realise that I was wrong, and reacting only from an emotional stand point that was easily argued away.

So BerberElla, what are you doing now a days after fixing the floor??

BREAKING THE WALLS??

Reply #24 - April 13, 2012, 08:39 AM

Not really, I don't give two damns about what people do in their own rooms, even if it's incest, don't care. My concern is for the welfare of the children, but I do take your point, and it shouldn't necessarily be illegal to have incestous offspring.

I remember that debate btw, that was a big one back in the day.

Anyway, one thing that may need to be monitored however is incest relationships where one of the partners is young (younger than 25), because these relationships often start younger when the older party is usually abusing a minor and it turns into a long term relationship-they don't all start on the 16th birthday.

Reply #25 - April 13, 2012, 08:40 AM

These two lovebirds can fuck all they want, I don't give a shit but when they start reproducing that's when I do. We're living in the 21st century, it is well known that incest causes genetic effects to newborns. After educating themselves on this, how can an incestuous couple still want to reproduce? I consider it cruel, evil, and a very despicable act. Because of these two people, a child will suffer. It's unfair. Fuck that.
     Reply #26 - April 13, 2012, 08:44 AM

I wont make it illegal, but I wont feel bad for calling you a freak if you partake in incest.

Read the first post in the thread Berbs linked to. Would you call the woman a "freak"?

حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

Reply #27 - April 13, 2012, 08:47 AM

These two lovebirds can fuck all they want, I don't give a shit but when they start reproducing that's when I do. We're living in the 21st century, it is well known that incest causes genetic effects to newborns. After educating themselves on this, how can an incestuous couple still want to reproduce? I consider it cruel, evil, and a very despicable act. Because of these two people, a child will suffer. It's unfair. Fuck that.

1. Incest doesn't necessarily cause genetic problems. The risk is higher, yes, but it's also higher with older women and people with pre-existing genetic conditions that could be passed down to their kids. Would you try to stop them from reproducing as well?
    2. It is not for us to judge whether not living at all is objectively better than living with a disability. Many disabled people wouldn't want to have never been born.

حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

Reply #28 - April 13, 2012, 08:49 AM

INCEST CHILDREN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WYMRaWnQvU

The Rat Children of Pakistan also known as Hanuman-Reincarnation in India ... microcephalics- incest marriages

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKWxsfxHeCM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUyGWhBnEA8

this was already discussed in another thread....

Reply #29 - April 13, 2012, 08:50 AM

1. Incest doesn't necessarily cause genetic problems.

The risk is higher, yes, ...............

what does that mean harakaat ? ..  those words  sound as if they contradict

• 12 3 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »