Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Male Relationships and Sex Thread

(Read 44982 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Male Relationships and Sex Thread
     Reply #30 - April 01, 2012, 06:45 PM

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable. Experts have learned that by observing how couples argue one can predict with a good amount of certainty if the relationships will last. Guess what? - Name calling is not helpful!

Cheesy Cheesy  You're funny, I like you.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #31 - April 01, 2012, 06:49 PM

I did had a problem with one girl a few years ago when we met at a club, i didnt woo or flatter her, i didnt tell her that i like her or want to be in a relationship.We just danced and then i asked her if she wants us to go get a room,which she consents and we had sex,immediately after that she thought we were in a relationship despite her telling me that she has a boyfriend whom she is fighting with at that time, it took me a second rendezvouz with her to realize that she was serious and i had to talk to her and tell her the truth which she didnt take very well.

LOL see now ^^ that is crazy.  Grin

Like I said, that makes no sense to me. 

Only when someone has put in some serious fucking effort to fool me, do I get pissed off.  One off sex means nothing to me, I used to do it, and I never thought it meant anything more than a quick tumble. 

Anyway its not like you don't know guys, or have heard of guys, or seen them (girls too i guess) who are prepared to say anything or do anything just to get a little pussy. 

Reply #32 - April 01, 2012, 06:56 PM

but i'm sure women are not the only victims in this.. .. are there guys out there .. that have had a one time "whatever" and thought you wanted more out of it, only to realize you were basicly a "tumble".. how did you feel, is that even possible... ?
     Reply #33 - April 01, 2012, 06:59 PM

i have this theory.. (it could be this great martini i'm having).. but i think men know exactly what women want, but hold back to watch her kill herself softly  yes

*you tricky men*
     Reply #34 - April 01, 2012, 07:00 PM

but i'm sure women are not the only victims in this.. .. are there guys out there .. that have had a one time "whatever" and thought you wanted more out of it, only to realize you were basicly a "tumble".. how did you feel, is that even possible... ?

^^ Oh no doubt.

I haven't had many male friends in my life (kenans post was very very interesting to me, especially about blaming all males and making each one feel like they have something to prove over the next guy........that is still reversible too, many men think their partners will cheat because someone has cheated on them before) so I haven't had to comfort a friend who has been used from that perspective.

But yea, no doubt.

And thanks Ness, you reminded me this thread was not supposed to be about the female victim, but about men and their issues dating.

My apologies guys.  I get a little stupid and "grrrr hate hate men" sometimes, and kenan pointed out why this is wrong.

Reply #35 - April 01, 2012, 07:01 PM

I felt like this once and it fucked me up for life. Any more questions?

i have this theory.. (it could be this great martini i'm having).. but i think men know exactly what women want, but hold back to watch her kill herself softly  yes

*you tricky men*

Sounds more like 3 martinis to me Wink

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #36 - April 01, 2012, 07:15 PM

yeah kenan's post was interesting.. i almost found myself sympathizing a little too much... (again 3 martini's will do that)... then i remembered my theory  yes

ALM.. lots .. like.. how long did you spend self analysing your actions/emotions , what did you come up with, and how do you apply that to your life now.. or did you say to yourself "that was one experience" move on and never think about it again..

there was an article i read a while back.. a girl finally got up the nerve to tell a boy how much she liked him... she texted him the message..
    he soon replied via text.. his message was the word "cool"
    needless to say, she spent nights thinking , losing sleep over this one tiny word..... cool..
    what does that mean ... she mulled this over in her head ...

when for him .. it was just "cool" that she like him..

i don't think guys realize how much time women spend trying to answer the question "wtf does that mean"
    what did that one night mean
    its exhausting.. and i've learned not to do it.. but even so.. * you ... you... tricky men.. and your "cool"*
     Reply #37 - April 01, 2012, 07:27 PM

Everybody should do like me. Spend 20 years having drug and alcohol-fueled one night stands and short term dating, then find someone who's perfect for you at 35 who you're ready to make a long-term commitment to finally, but lives in another country and there are all kinds of obstacles to the relationship to climb over or try to sneak around.

Or, ya know, you could be normal.

fuck you
     Reply #38 - April 01, 2012, 07:35 PM

^see that... that's an "AWWW" moment..  (i'm not sure why... the drug and alcohol part are defintely red flags for many reasons.. and long distance relationships, well.. not to mention the obstacles )...

still that's a kissing in the rain, "Awww" moment..
     Reply #39 - April 01, 2012, 07:36 PM

damn it i said i wouldn't interrupt..

k ima husshhh now....

this is me husshing.. ...... now..
     Reply #40 - April 01, 2012, 07:47 PM

^see that... that's an "AWWW" moment..  (i'm not sure why... the drug and alcohol part are defintely red flags for many reasons.. and long distance relationships, well.. not to mention the obstacles )...

still that's a kissing in the rain, "Awww" moment..

Shaddap.

damn it i said i wouldn't interrupt..

k ima husshhh now....

this is me husshing.. ...... now..

Good. Keep it that way.

fuck you
     Reply #41 - April 01, 2012, 07:50 PM

awwww!!!!... q-man blushed...awww!!!  you did good  Afro and 35 is the perfect age young grasshopper...

Reply #42 - April 01, 2012, 07:51 PM

*back to sipping and husshing* 

yes sir.. *salutes*
     Reply #43 - April 01, 2012, 07:55 PM

Long distance relationship sucks but then what may work for one may not work for me

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #44 - April 01, 2012, 08:04 PM

Erm... no sage advice. But to the young guys (in their late teens or early 20's) if you have an itch to sleep around, but aren't sure whether you want the benefits of a monogamous relationship instead...

Sleep around.

I've known a fair amount of guys who get together with their partners in their early 20's and cheat profusely until their late 20's until they 'think it's time to settle down'. IMO if you have that itch, be honest and don't get into a relationship, or be upfront about wanting an open relationship.

If your have a conflicted heart, errr on the side of caution so you don't break anyone's heart.

Just my 2 cents.
     Reply #45 - April 01, 2012, 09:05 PM

Quick tumbles have never done it for me emotionally or sexually (emotions and sex being indivisible).

Apparently I'm a bit weird.
     Reply #46 - April 01, 2012, 09:22 PM

No, it's not weird at all. You are a woman, right?

fuck you
     Reply #47 - April 01, 2012, 09:23 PM

I'm kinda like that.

I like there to be at least a quasi-friendship going, and I have to like their personality.

No way I could pick up someone at a club and take them home for tumbling. It takes me a while to get comfortable sexually.  
     Reply #48 - April 01, 2012, 09:24 PM

No, it's not weird at all. You are a woman, right?

Cheesy Cheesy
     Reply #49 - April 01, 2012, 09:27 PM

It takes me a while to get comfortable sexually.  

Months sometimes, but always worth the wait.
     Reply #50 - April 01, 2012, 09:42 PM

I'd like to urge all men here to exercise caution - the enemy is reading and eager to uncover our strategies.

Remember chaps:

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #51 - April 01, 2012, 09:46 PM

Much respect to you Sir Afro

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #52 - April 01, 2012, 09:54 PM

Those are posters from World War 2 Cato, when the British government was paranoid about German spies ingratiating themselves with soldiers, sailors, and anyone with sensitive information and intelligence Smiley

I was just kidding of course, although this is highly classified information about the longest war of all - the battle of the sexes   Wink

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #53 - April 01, 2012, 09:58 PM

Couldnt agree more  yes

lipsrsealed

Reply #54 - April 01, 2012, 10:03 PM

ohmy

i knew it!!!!!..... *tricky tricky*
     Reply #55 - April 01, 2012, 10:55 PM

Those are posters from World War 2 Cato, when the British government was paranoid about German spies ingratiating themselves with soldiers, sailors, and anyone with sensitive information and intelligence Smiley

Justifiably paranoid. Most wartime spy networks are based upon intelligence gathered through people at lower levels and their friends, family and acquaintances. The Trepper organization in Western Europe got a lot of valuable information that way which helped the Soviets win the Battle of Stalingrad.

fuck you
     Reply #56 - April 01, 2012, 11:49 PM

oh come on ... where's the stories.. the trauma.. the self denial, anguish.. the long night crying yourselves to sleep...

pfffff... men!!
     Reply #57 - April 01, 2012, 11:52 PM

oh come on ... where's the stories.. the trauma.. the self denial, anguish.. the long night crying yourselves to sleep...

pfffff... men!!

Just be patient until abood gets in here, mmkay?

whistling2

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #58 - April 02, 2012, 12:06 AM

pfffff... men!!

You want a story? I will fucking tell you a story about not crying myself to sleep because I know it's best I don't put myself into this shit in the first place since my paranoia protects me fine.

"I measured the skies, now the shadows I measure,
    Sky-bound was the mind, earth-bound the body rests."
    [Kepler's epitaph]
     Reply #59 - April 02, 2012, 12:07 AM

pfffff... men!!

Been upset over women before, unrequited "love" and all that, but never cried over them. Then again, after over a dozen deaths of friends and family, I've only cried over one, cause I'm damaged like that Tongue I've known plenty of other men who cried over their girlfriends breaking up with them though and I had to awkwardly console the pussies-- for what it's worth.

fuck you
  • Previous page 1 23 4 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »