Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hamza - how to make dawah to atheists

(Read 5734 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hamza - how to make dawah to atheists
     OP - February 01, 2012, 08:37 PM

do anyone of you have rebuttal to his video ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xe-_3qhvAA

Disbelief doesn't justify getting tortured in eternal hell
  • Re: Hamza - how to make dawah to atheists
     Reply #1 - February 01, 2012, 08:43 PM

i promise to watch the rest later when i have more time...
    i got 26 seconds into it.. and had to stop at "the quran has never been successfully challenged"..  015
     Reply #2 - February 01, 2012, 09:19 PM

These debates get more and more tedious as time goes on. I could only last a minute then skimmed through the rest of the vid. The points he made for the divinity of the Qur'an:

-Professor [insert whiteman name here] says [insert statement about Qur'an] so that somehow gives the Qur'an some form of validity

-No personal motives for Muhammed making up the Qur'an (Cause Hamza has a time machine and has been back in time to investgate this in a completely unbiased way)

-No one has produced anything like the Qur'an, it can't be copied. (Cause you'd have a death warrant put on you)

He's not really saying anything new from the looks of things, I'm sure many people have responded to these points induvidually on this forum and youtube. 015
     Reply #3 - February 01, 2012, 09:38 PM

PRATT's - Points Refuted A Thousand Times.

This has been a standard term in the evo/creo debates for years. Every time a creo comes out with an old and oft-thrashed canard they get informed that this is a PRATT (meaning they are being a prat). Someone should knock up a list of Muslim PRATT's for convenience.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #4 - February 01, 2012, 09:42 PM

That'd be handy, you could have a thread so everyone can contribute. I am too lazy to start a thread on it though.  
     Reply #5 - February 01, 2012, 10:46 PM

PRATT's - Points Refuted A Thousand Times.

Hmm...

Good Avatar..

it appears that the devil is playing five letter foul  word game every where  with nessrriinn ..

DEVIL _     Dumb Evil Veiled Illogical Logic   "Dawah"

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #6 - February 01, 2012, 10:47 PM

Cheesy yeezevee

wrong thread..

dawah..
    debated and won all !! "haha"  grin12
     Reply #7 - February 01, 2012, 10:56 PM

Cheesy yeezevee

wrong thread..

dawah..
    debated and won all !! "haha"  grin12

Cheesy   i know I was playing  osmanthus game not your game..

I think osmanthus with all his computer graphic expertise should put these two images together

and morph them in to one..

Reply #8 - February 01, 2012, 11:28 PM

Does being bearded with your hand in the air somehow make the argument correct?  Did I miss a logic class?

Argumentum beardum wavy handum?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #9 - February 02, 2012, 09:26 PM

I really dislike Hamza's style. Leaving aside the fact that his voice and tone are just plain annoying, the way he constantly presents Islam as requiring so much intellect and logic to embrace is nothing more than marketing. Phrases like "thinking book" (when referring to the quran) and ridiculous overuse of "big" words to explain simple things really grinds my gears.
    That anyone still takes him seriously after the debacle with PZ myers is truly a sad reflection of 21st century humans.
    I skimmed through the video and saw "same shit, different person" as was pointed out it is simply PRATT
     Reply #10 - February 02, 2012, 09:29 PM

Hm yeah I definately agree on the marketing point.
     Reply #11 - February 04, 2012, 06:50 PM

do anyone of you have rebuttal to his video ?

[/quote]
    a simple "fuck off unless unless u have some evidence" normally works
     Reply #12 - February 04, 2012, 09:39 PM

That anyone still takes him seriously after the debacle with PZ myers is truly a sad reflection of 21st century humans.

Indeed! That qualifies as the eight wonder of the world. Perhaps this is the side effect of an over dose of the all pervasive M&A blitzkrieg  that primes you to believe any shit that's thrown at you.

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #13 - February 05, 2012, 08:39 AM

I skimmed through the video and saw "same shit, different person" as was pointed out it is simply PRATT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rNtEdptaY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HDhykqupxo

What PZ Myers and Adnan Rashid did is wrong.. you don't discuss with fools ..

Keith Moore wrote   a book  for students he didn't do any embryology research  or never did any research.  

Reply #14 - February 05, 2012, 06:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Gb-jUZRsE

hmm.,   yap Sami Osmakac is right.,
     that guy   Hamza Yusuf is infidel., A real Muslim should beat  him up for corrupting Islam..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFXZaYgBgWU

well Sami needs some psychiatric help and some food..

Reply #15 - September 15, 2014, 08:46 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF2dkz1nfl4

Hmm., now tortoise comes out with a pony tail..   that is  most recent one from that Tortilla Channel.

stupid story    you fool .. internet is a death blow to your fucking Islam...in fact  death blow to all stupid religious gibberish.  The problem with Islam is fools like you ,  your Quran and your hadith...

come to me i will teach you Islam on internet...

Reply #16 - September 15, 2014, 10:21 AM

Pony tails are popular among salafi lover boys because Mo had long braided hair. He has to keep being popular among the sisters, never know when divorce or additional wives may be around the corner.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #17 - September 15, 2014, 11:29 AM

Pony tails are popular among salafi lover boys because Mo had long braided hair. He has to keep being popular among the sisters, never know when divorce or additional wives may be around the corner.

ah ha! you got a point there Cornflower., I am sure that crisis is on.,  He is  so busy with STUPID JUNK MIRACLES  in Islam,  may be he stopped massaging his wife's feet I know he married a lady from Indian subcontinent and had two children . That was 3 year ago., now a days he is hiding everything under flying carpet., except his Arabic language skills..  
    Imagine following Prophet Muhammad Pbuh's foot steps and having some 13 wives and massaging their feet...

that is funny that picture is from Jan 2010., Did tortilla get hair transplant  Cheesy

Reply #18 - September 15, 2014, 11:51 AM

Hmm let me put this here in this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=287388vONrs

Dont underestimate the blessing you have

which is Islam. My parents are not Muslim.

My wife is in the audinece and she... [Emotional] she knows how much i love my parents.. and my parents love me. Everyday my dad says to me he loves me! [SOBBING]Many of us don't have this as Muslims But if my dad dies like this where is he going to go. [SOBBING]You can pray for your parents, I can't pray for my dad when he dies. This is the reality brothers and sisters, Dont underestimate the blessing Allah subhana wa ta'ala has given you!

look at that how emotional the fool is...  That is what happens if you get brains washed with Islamic nonsense

Reply #19 - September 15, 2014, 12:22 PM

It says a lot of about one's skills in proselytizing if one can not even convince their own parents.
     Reply #20 - September 15, 2014, 04:00 PM

It says a lot of about one's skills in proselytizing if one can not even convince their own parents.

hello bogart ., that is nothing to do with skills of the proselytizing fools  but it is all to do with those who are getting  proselytized and how rational & logical  they are .

Ask any Muslim intellectual a simple questions

1).  "What is new In Quran that is not there in OT & NT " they all invariably end up with simple conclusions and that is .. OT & NT are corrupted .,

2).  Ask specifics about the corruption., they will have one answer., and that is  Christ is NOT son of God but Prophet

So I tell them ., forget Muhammad, forget Quran,  forget hadith and forget Islam., Just take the bible and make that Guy Christ as Prophet .. live happily in monotheism or whatever theism without running around and making baboon noises such as   allahhh hooo akbaar .. jihad..jihad...

http://leftfootforward.org/2014/05/groups-like-the-iera-should-be-viewed-no-differently-than-the-bnp/
    http://ex-muslim.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/EvangelisingHate_Report_Web.pdf

that is a good stuff to read..

Reply #21 - September 15, 2014, 04:17 PM

What I've noticed with Hamza is that when you refute his arguments and explain to him in detail how they are fallacious(including in person) he has no rebuttals to the points and even accepts the refutations, but he will still make the same arguments to muslims in his dawah seminars and blog posts. It's not really the search for truth that matters to him, but the numbers game.

The one time he publicly changed his position on something was over the "scientific miracles" as a delayed saving face exercise and that was because that narrative had cause so many muslims to jettison their faith, a concession he made. The whole debunking of his embryology miracle nonsense by you tubers and the Dublin video with PZ Myers paid off as it allowed lots of muslims to realise how the quranic science is complete rubbish.
     Reply #22 - September 15, 2014, 06:41 PM

What I've noticed with Hamza .............

And I have noticed that guy  Seeks Attention and  he has  Histrionic Personality Disorder Symptoms.  he is like this kid..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk-OfmmRaqs

Reply #23 - June 28, 2015, 01:23 PM

Hmm Let me add this link here from Sand Land News paper   as it discusses about DAWA

Should a preacher be financially independent?  by ASMA ANJUM KHAN

DAWA means a call or an invitation, which means to invite non-Muslims to Islam as well as the Muslims to the true understanding and practice of Islam, but many a time it refers to the invitation of Islam extended to those who are yet to believe in or accept Islam.Coming to the issue of whether today’s young preachers should become self-sufficient first or devote themselves fully to the work of Dawa.

What happens when a person invites others to Islam? After the initial exchange of greetings, the question of his profession invariably crops up:

“What do you do for a living?”
    What would be his or her reply?
    “I do Dawa.”
    “24/7? Oh, you mean you do nothing?”

Of course dedication to God’s works 24/7 is noble. And there are some successful examples too. But when hoards of young men in almost every city declare to be full-time dayees (preachers), we need to sit up and think about it.

Should a preacher consider some other aspects of this issue as well?
    What about his personal expenses and everyday expenditure involved in doing Dawa?
    If he is not earning for himself, who is paying for him and his expenses?
    If he is young, does he depend on his father?
    Does a Dawa institute support him?
     In that situation he can’t disagree with the institute’s approach, which would effectively mean he is reduced to parroting the given lines?

You can’t speak against the organization that feeds and clothes you; normally you don’t dare to or you tend to avoid it. If he is constantly dictated to by his “boss,” his teachings won’t be free of the outside influences. His Dawa will never be purely academic. The young preacher may be reduced to a mere propagandist for his organization or a group. He might feel suffocated. His frustration might hamper his work. This applies not only to young preachers, but also to several hundreds of fresh graduates of religious schools. They lack proper training and experience and have to be at the mercy of their financers — usually a rich businessman of the neighborhood.

In such cases, money does matter and it is for us to see that it should not matter. Not a penny, when it comes to the work of our religion. If they do not earn for themselves, eventually they become a burden on someone — community, father or worse father-in-law. There may also be a possibility of their distorting some teaching, some ruling, in order to suit the needs of the one who gives them money. Their contributions to Dawa suffer and become counterproductive. The confidence levels of the conscientious among them begin to dwindle.

But there have been some wonderful examples of people doing full-time Dawa like Shaikh Ahmed Deedat, Dr. Zakir Naik, Noman Ali Khan etc, but they are few and far between. Though I have admiration and respect for full time preachers, I strongly believe one should have an independent source of income while being in the service of Allah. It helps eradicate lots of problems. Foremost among them, the preacher becomes independent and can work efficiently with enthusiasm with a proper understanding and approach to Islam.

Dawa by a well-qualified and well-educated young person is highly impressive. People will listen to him attentively and give him due respect. This will make his job easier and more beneficial. Sometimes, young boys announce to become full-time preachers which unfortunately translates into abandoning studies or some other worthwhile work or jobs which otherwise can bring some money and ease the burden on their aging fathers. And if someone objects to this, they might retort: “So you want to create hurdles in the way of Allah's work”?

The best solution is to earn a good educational degree, join a good profession or a business and then volunteer your free time for Dawa, either individually or through some organization. Yes, it sounds difficult but time management is the key.

Won’t it be beautiful to see a young preacher doing his work without being financially dependent on anyone — earning his own money, spending from his own pocket? Doesn’t it mean dignity? And what is more to a man than dignity? Didn’t our Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, say that the first and foremost duty of a man is to earn halal rizq for him and his family?

When I see young men trying to do Dawa work while still being dependent on others for their food and other expenses, it saddens me. Their number is increasing. They must strive hard to gain in-depth knowledge of Islam first and not rely on shortcuts and (possibly) harm the cause and purpose of Dawa.

Preachers and their leader Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) were doing Dawa in a unique and original way over 1,400 years ago. They involved their hearts, minds, bodies and spirit in it. This reflected in their conduct. Some of them were still employed with their cruel masters; some were skilled artisans or ran small businesses. They didn’t stop earning their livelihood because they had to practice and propagate the new religion.

well all that is good to read on good for nothing fellows doing that Dawa and Hamza Tortoise is no exception to that ., but that Asma   Anjum   Khan  is wrong w.r.t to that last paragraph .. That is  bullshit...........that is  cockadoodledoo noise

Reply #24 - October 23, 2016, 11:53 AM

well  let me put these tubes here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjYb3ZIQM54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrrQiH_e3N4

Well., to be a rational humanist,, to understand rationality is  a very difficult subject to  faith heads.   Hence they consider wherever they were told by their faith preachers and whatever is there  in their faith books that were written some 1000s of years ago  is  rational.  These faith heads are really an un-evolved human species ., They just need to get hit on their head every time they make noise about their faiths ..

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »