Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Freely down loadable Books on Pro-Islam and anti Islam..

(Read 142003 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Freely down loadable Books and articles on Pro-Islam and anti Islam..
     Reply #30 - September 23, 2014, 06:17 PM

Islamophobia, Racialization and stereotyping of Arabs and Muslim Americans  by Rosina Hassoun

Islamic Republic of Iran and Its Opposition by  Nasser and Vahabi

Political Islam, Iran and Enlightenment

Islamic Imperialism by Efraim Karsh
    Efraim Karsh (Hebrew: אפרים קארש‎; born 1953) is a professor (and founding director) of Middle East and Mediterranean Studies[1] at King's College London. Born, and raised in Israel, to Jewish immigrants to Palestine under the British Mandate, Karsh graduated in Arabic and Modern Middle East History from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, and obtained an MA and PhD in International Relations from Tel Aviv University. After acquiring his first academic degree in modern Middle Eastern history, he was a research analyst for the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), where he attained the rank of major.

Iran Identity Under fire by Shapour Suren

V.S. NaiPaul Absurdity and Islamophobia

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Freely down loadable Books on Pro-Islam and anti Islam..
     Reply #31 - September 29, 2014, 03:29 AM

English Traced to Arabic_1965 By Mohammad Ahmad Mazhar  

That is a funny book to read  I am sure that  fool Greek Geek   Hamza tortilla tortoise would love to read and copy/paste something from it in is  his Linguistic  Quran  miracle ., Let me e-mail the fool........

The relationship between Arabic Allah and Syriac Allaha  by David Kiltz

That is a good one to read.   .

One God Many Names by dr. Umar Faruq ABD Allah..

I like that name .. abcd Allah or A to Z allah..

Arab World in The Class Room_ Introduction to Islam by  Susan Douglass .. George Town University

Susan Douglass has an M.A. in Arab Studies from the Georgetown University Center for Contemporary Arab Studies, and a B.A. in History from the University of Rochester. She is a doctoral candidate in world history at George Mason University. During 2006, she served as Senior Researcher for the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations initiative, and served as an Affiliated Scholar with the Council on Islamic Education for a decade,  http://acmcu.georgetown.edu/about/community/consultants

The consultant, Susan L. Douglass, has also praised Pakistan’s madrassa schools as “proud symbols of learning,” even after the U.S. government blamed them for fueling the rise of the Taliban and al-Qaida.

Douglass, routinely described as a “scholar” or “historian,” has edited manuscripts of world history textbooks used by middle and high school students across the country. She’s also advised state education boards on curriculum standards dealing with world religion, and has helped train thousands of public school teachers on Islamic instruction. In effect, she is responsible for teaching millions of American children about Islam, experts say, while operating in relative obscurity.

That sound right about her....

Reply #32 - September 29, 2014, 04:05 AM

Arab Cultural Awareness_The 58 Fact sheet

God is Not Great by Christopher  Hitchens..

Quran_ A reformist Translation by  My good friend whom I used to  heckle and make him upset.. lol..

On page  359 of the above book, just for curiosity  I casually read what he did with that chapter 65 or surah-65
    That tells me how moderate well educated good  Muslim folks lie themselves and to others  to keep this religious Islamic Meme virus in their brain..

http://www.studyquran.org/EnglishTranslations.htm

Reply #33 - September 29, 2014, 02:34 PM

A brief Illustrated guide to Islam[/pdf by I A Ibrahim..

Miracles of the Quran  From Arithmetics to Astrophysics

Quran, Hadith and Islam by  by Rashad Khalifa, Ph.D.

Stories of Quran By Ibn Katheer Translated by Ali As- sayad Al-Halawani

Reply #34 - October 22, 2014, 11:16 PM

The Ethics of Disagreement in Islam by Taha Jabir Al Alwani

Reply #35 - October 22, 2014, 11:17 PM

Taha Jabir Alalwani Iraq & US of A..

Al-Alwani has 3 children from a previous marriage, Dr. Zainab Alwani, Dr. Ruqaya Alwani and Ahmed Alwani all of which are active in their fathers methodology. He still plays an active role in his late wife's Mona Abul-Fadl work on Muslim's Women Studies and promotes her book, "Arab Regimes".

He founded a library and think-tank in Cairo named Zahra and Mona Rewaq. He is the main supporter of the Arab Association of Women and Civilization Studies which was established by Dr. Mona Abul-Fadl. He enjoys listening to maqaam Iraqi and classical Arabic music (especially Umm Kalthoom). Since he was a child, he has played the musical instrument 'Al-Qanoon' (similar to the piano). He speaks Arabic, English, Persian, and Turkish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juxj0RFwcrU

Following his undergraduate studies, Al-Alwani returned to Iraq and became a lieutenant in the Iraqi Military Reserves. He taught in the Military Academy of Iraq in Baghdad and also taught in the College of Islamic Studies where he was a professor for 6 years. While in Baghdad Al-Alwani studied with some of Iraq's most prominent figures including: Sheikh Amjad al-Zahawi, Sheikh Qasim Al-Qaysi, (Grand Mufty of Iraq), Sheikh Mohammad Fu'ad Al-Aloosi, Sheikh Abdul 'Aziz Salem Al-Samerai, Sheikh Mohammed Al-Qazilchi. Al-Alwani led Jummah (Friday Prayers) in the famous Mosque of Hajja Haseebah Al-Pachatchi from 1953 until 1969. He was forced to leave Iraq in 1969 due to his opposition of the Ba'ath party.

He returned to Al-Azhar in Egypt where he earned his PhD. After his PhD graduation he taught for 10 years at the Imam Muhammad ibn Sa’ood University in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Al-Alwani then decided to immigrate to the United States in 1983 where he settled down in Northern Virginia for 23 years.

Dr Zainab Alwani, reclaiming gender equality in Islamic  scholarship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CtsTnvvjnw

http://www.zainabalwani.com/

Dr. Zainab Alwani is an Assistant Professor of Islamic Studies at the Howard University School of Divinity. She is an Islamic scholar, speaker, researcher, and community activist. In addition to being the first female jurist to serve on the board for the Fiqh Council of North America (FCNA), Dr. Alwani currently serves as the Vice President of the FCNA. Her research focuses on Quranic studies, Islamic jurisprudence, the relationship between civil and religious law in the area of family and gender, comparative religions, and inter-religious dialogue.

Prior to joining the School of Divinity, Dr. Alwani was the Program Director and Adjunct Professor of Arabic and Islamic Studies at the Northern Virginia Community College. She was also an Adjunct Professor of Arabic Studies at the School of Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University. She developed courses in Arabic Studies that focused on the link between Islamic philosophy, language, and culture. She also taught Islamic history, inter-religious dialogue, and comparative religion at Wesley Theological Seminary and the Washington National Cathedral.

Reply #36 - November 30, 2014, 05:48 PM

The Misery of Islam by Jaya Gopal.. 2010

This is no more, replaced by a 16-page sample. Can anyone repost, please?
     Reply #37 - January 28, 2015, 03:31 PM

well   galfromusa Ex-Muslim  posted a tube link of a Shit Muslim idiot in her post., This scoundrel   is an expert in preaching rubbish from Islamic scriptures and operates a website called   The Prophets Path to  collect  money through internet donations from innocent Muslin folks..  Off course he is from Land of pure.. Anyways let me add his bull shit free  dawah Islamic  books from these idiots to show the readers how stupid these Islamic preachers are ..

1000 Sunnah per day & Night_ pdf

The Guidance of Muhammad.pdf

complete guide to Islam and How to live like Muslim

Al_Fawaid.,  A collection of wsie Sayings in Islam

The Characteristics of Hypocrites

all are pdf files in support of Islam..

Reply #38 - February 23, 2015, 09:54 AM

Muhammad and His Quran: Blood and Lies at the Root of Islam ..     by  Mohammad Asghar

The War on Islam   by  .....Enver Masud

Enver Masud is founder and CEO of The Wisdom Fund (est. 1995), and recipient of the 2002 Gold Award from the Human Rights Foundation for his book The War on Islam (FREE). He is also the author of 9/11 Unveiled (FREE), and a contributing author of Islam: Opposing Viewpoints and 9/11 and American Empire: Christians, Jews, and Muslims Speak Out.

Reply #39 - May 13, 2015, 05:30 PM

Principles State Government and  Islam   pdf file of a book by  Muhammad Asad

The Message of The Quran by_Muhammad_Asad

Muhammad Asad   was as born Leopold Weiss; 2 July 1900 – 20 February 1992)  was a Jewish-born Austro-Hungarian journalist, traveler, writer, linguist, thinker, political theorist, diplomat and Islamic scholar.  Asad was one of the most influential European Muslims of the 20th century.  

During his stay in Saudi Arabia, he spent time with Bedouins and enjoyed close company of Ibn Saud—the founder of modern Saudi Arabia.  He also carried out a secret mission for Ibn Saud to trace the sources of funding for the Ikhwan Revolt. Due to these activities, he was dubbed in a Haaretz article as "Leopold of Arabia"—hinting similarity of his activities to those of Lawrence of Arabia.

Reply #40 - May 15, 2015, 12:54 PM

The first contact between a Christian & a Muslim.,  MUSLIM-CHRISTIAN DIALOGUE

well the above book is from that  sultan.org/ .. If you are interested to read books from BRAIN WASHED Muslim docor/actors   such as Zakir Naik go to the link and read it

The Bible in Arabic.,   The Scriptures of the 'People of the Book' in the Language of Islam by dr.  Sidney H. Griffith

Reply #41 - May 20, 2015, 04:23 AM

Rethinking Islam Today .... dr. Mohammed Arkoun

The Critique of Arab Thought.,  Mohammed Arkoun's  Deconstruction method by Siti Rohmah Soekarba

Mohammed Arkoun's theory of Quranic Hermeneutics :  A Crtique

Present day Islam  Traditions and globalization by  Mohammed Arkoun

Islam Urbanism Human Existence today by  Mohammed Arkoun

History of Quranic Text.pdf Comparative study with old and new testament..

http://digitalcommons.pace.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1067&context=pilr

http://hmb.utoronto.ca/HMB303H/weekly_supp/week-02/Freeman_Secularism.pdf

Reply #42 - May 23, 2015, 02:40 PM

any chance, there is a pdf of muhammed and the believers by Fred Donner
     Reply #43 - May 24, 2015, 11:08 AM

The Quran in its Historical  Context  by  Gabriel Said Reynolds a 300  pages book

Muhammad_The beginning of Islam   90 page.. Thesis  

Religious freedom in Early Islam Islam during the time of St John of Damascus

Seeing the Origins of Islam Fred Donner Lecture

Reply #44 - October 07, 2015, 01:03 PM

zeca puts out a fantastic book of Benedict Anderson to read in this post., though the book is very little to do with Islam and religions but very good book to read., In fact it should be class book for 10th-12th graders ..

let me add the pdf file here so every member can download and read it freely..

please download ASAP by clicking that picture.. the link is NOT permanent

Reply #45 - November 01, 2015, 03:14 PM

MUSLIMS, JEWS AND CHRISTIANS IN MEDIEVAL MUSLIM SEVILLE:(711-1248 CE)_Perseiving  Artistic  Expressions As  Signs Of  Acculturation    by Laura  Elaine  Vaughan 

Reply #46 - November 10, 2015, 09:31 AM

MAQTAL .AL-HUSAIN: Martyrdom .  Epic of Im~m al-Husain    Translated from the Arabic and Edited By Yasin T. al-Jibouri

Well a silly book but fun to read..  It starts like this
    In the Name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful AUTHOR'S BIOGRAPHY By Sayyid .  Muhammed Husain al Muqarram

1. Author’s Background:

The author is a defender of the Im~ms of Guidance who carried on the Shar§`a of the Master of Messengers (‰), raised the saline features of the creed, explained the Sunnah and promoted righteousness. The said Im~ms () disseminated the Islamic teachings whenever they had the opportunity to do so, braving numerous trials and tribulations, persevering in every hostile environment.

Their foes envied them while those who despised and hated them harboured a great deal of grudge against them. The intestines of some of them were cut open while the livers of others were chopped. Swords severed their joints, and they were hurled into dark dungeons. Despite all of this, the light of the truth did, indeed, dispel the darkness of misguidance. Truth always subdues falsehood. Generations have been obliterated and new ones have come as the scholars of the Infallible Household remain vigilant as guardians of the Shar§`a. They took upon themselves to study and clarify its obscurities and comprehend its pith. The knowledge of Ahl al-Bayt () has received a great deal of attention and awarded a great deal of concern; therefore, major Islamic cities have been filled with many a genius and a scholar. These set up the rules and established the branches. Their pens delved into each and every field and wrote about every branch of knowledge and scholarship......

This author of 1970's writes almost 20 pages of story on himself and then tells the story of  alleged "Martyrdom . Epic of Im~m al-Husain"

Reply #47 - December 02, 2015, 02:02 PM

The Clash Of Civilizations-An Islamic View.pdf  by Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips

The Sunnah And Its Role In Islamic Legislation - pdf by Dr. Mustafa as-Siba’ee

The  Purpose  Of Creation.pdfby Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips.

Funeral Rites In Islam .pdf by Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips

well this is  - Dr. Bilal Philips speaking about The World of the Jinn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83g9A_hrT8g

fools of 21st century take some silly stories written by some cavedweller of some 2000 years ago and  make the rules to folks in 21st century..  

Reply #48 - January 15, 2016, 03:35 PM

The Commentary On the Quran  by Al-Tabari.Pdf  ..English Commentary on the Quran by Abu Jafar Muhammad'b. Jarir al-Tabari, Being an Abridged Translation of Jamial-Bayan an tawil ay al-Quran by J. Cooper, W. F. Madelung, A. Jones

well that is  early Islamic text on Quran..
    Al-Ṭabarī, in full Abū Jaʿfar Muḥammad ibn Jarīr al-Ṭabarī   (born c. 839, Āmol, Ṭabaristān [Iran]—died 923, Baghdad, Iraq), Muslim scholar, author of enormous compendiums of early Islamic history and Qurʾānic exegesis, who made a distinct contribution to the consolidation of Sunni thought during the 9th century. He condensed the vast wealth of exegetical and historical erudition of the preceding generations of Muslim scholars and laid the foundations for both Qurʾānic and historical sciences. His major works were the Qurʾān Commentary and the History of Prophets and Kings (Taʾrīkh al-Rusūl wa al-Mulūk).

Abū Jaʿfar Muḥammad ibn Jarīr al-Ṭabarī (/ˈtɑːbəri/; Persian: محمد بن جریر طبری‎‎, Arabic: أبو جعفر محمد بن جرير بن يزيد الطبري‎) (224–310 AH; 839–923 AD) was a prominent and influential Persian[2] scholar, historian and exegete of the Qur'an from Tabaristan, modern Mazandaran in Iran, who composed all his works in Arabic. Today, he is best known for his expertise in Islamic sciences (Qur'anic commentary and law) or history, but he has been described as "an impressively prolific polymath. He wrote on such subjects as poetry, lexicography, grammar, ethics, mathematics, and medicine."[3]

His most influential and best known works are his Qur'anic commentary known as Tafsir al-Tabari and his historical chronicle Tarikh al-Rusul wa al-Muluk (History of the Prophets and Kings), often referred to Tarikh al-Tabari.[citation needed] Although it eventually became extinct, al-Tabari's madhhab flourished among Sunni ulama for two centuries after his death.[4] It was usually designated by the name Jariri
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Tabari

Reply #49 - February 12, 2016, 10:11 PM

Democracy in Islam.Pdf  by dr. Sayed Khatab..

Reply #50 - February 19, 2016, 11:51 PM

well  those who want to read that book  click and download it..

About the Book:    Egyptian Sayyid Qutb (1906-1966) published Ma’alim fi’l-Tariq (known, in English, as Milestones or Signposts on the Path) in 1964. Since that time, the book has become one of the 20th Century’s most influential Islamic texts, available in almost every language, with over 2000 editions in print.

Milestones has inspired  Muslims and supplied the ideological basis for the Muslim Brotherhood’s ultimate political goals. The Muslim Brotherhood (a group to which Qutb belonged since 1951) has recently praised him, saying: “[Qutb] does for the Islamic world what John Locke did for western democracy and liberalism.”

Qutb and Maududi   held similar views on jihad, warfare of conquest  and  the importance of the Shari’a state,. In addition to Islamic sources, both writers appropriated criticism of western democracy and the concept of a ‘revolutionary vanguard’ from the Marxist-Leninist  propaganda in circulation in their home countries.

In Milestones, Qutb operationalized, ‘progressive revelation’ or abrogation, a mainstream concept in Islamic law and Qur’anic interpretation. The traditional view, which Qutb held, explained inconsistencies in the Qur’an by claiming that, as Islam was revealed in “stages,” so goes the ideal progression to an openly jihadist Shari’a state.

Reply #51 - February 24, 2016, 10:31 AM

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Islam......by Yahiya  Emerick

click and download the free pdf book before it disappears

Trends in Youth Culture and What Muslims Families Need to Know  Yahya Emerick speaks out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS7M8mBluJQ

Yahiya Emerick is a former President of the Islamic Foundation of North America, vice-principal at an Islamic school, and a Muslim author Emerick was born into an American Protestant Christian family, and converted to Islam in 1989 while a freshman at Michigan State University. He later obtained a graduate degree in history. Emerick has served as a Muslim lecturer, educator and prayer leader, but his greatest fame has come as an author. He founded Amirah Publishing in 1992, in order to further his goal of publishing American-oriented literature on Islam. Emerick's Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Islam has been distributed worldwide by Alpha books

well I casually read through  and I agree with the author that indeed it is an Idiot's Guide to  Islam and I don't think one will understand Islam by reading Idiot guides.. To understand Islam one must read  Quran, Hadith, Sunnah and Early+ Medieval Islamic history..

Reply #52 - February 24, 2016, 11:04 AM

Islam Is Religion Of Peace  by Dr. Abdul Rahman  Abdul Kareem Al Sheha

The book is translated  and adapted in to English  with addition by Abu Salman Deya Uddeen Eberle  and revised by Umsalman

the Original Author DOCTOR Abdul-Rahman al-Sheha was Born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in 1958  schooled in Intermediate and secondary schools in Riyadh from the Scientific Institute of Forensic Sciences and Arabic Degree in Arabic Language and Literature (1982)mGets his Master's degree in Islamic Studies (2004) and Doctorate degree in Islamic culture in (2009)  and wrote the following books/booklets

Women in Islam & Refutation of some Common Misconceptions
    The Message of Islam
    Human Rights in Islam And Common Misconceptions
    Islamic Perspective on Sex
    The Beginning and The End
    The Purity
    Hisn al-Mu'min “The Fortification of the Believer”
    The Key to Understanding Islam
    Muhammad The Messenger of God
    My First Steps in Islam
    The Key to Happiness
    Islam is the Religion of Peace
    Every Religious Innovation is a Means of Misguidance
    Bilal the Abyssinian – One Light, Many Colors
    Islamic Viewpoint on Racism

Contact THE DOCTOR   at
    Riyadh, 11535 P.O. Box 59565
    Email: alsheha@yahoo.com
    http://www.islamland.com

great great book to read.. you will understand everything about Islam.

Reply #53 - February 25, 2016, 07:59 PM

Discovering Islam - Making Sense of Muslim History

Discovering Islam - Making Sense of Muslim History by  Akbar S. Ahmed
    Download the book before link disappears

Reply #54 - February 25, 2016, 09:11 PM

List of Lots of Ooold books on Islam from Indian subcontinent ..

History-of-civilizations-of-central-asia-v-4- unesco

good one to read   download it

Reply #55 - February 29, 2016, 01:09 PM

Those 5 volumes are roughly 2000 pages of Islamic literature  allegedly written/spoken by  Mirzā Ghulām Ahmad (Urdu: مرزا غلام احمد‎; 13 February 1835 – 26 May 1908) was an Islamic  religious leader  from Indian sub-continent and the founder of the Ahmadiyya Movement in Islam. He claimed to have been divinely appointed as the promised Messiah and Mahdi, in the likeness of Jesus (mathīl-iʿIsā), in fulfilment of Islam's eschatological prophecies, as well as the Mujaddid (centennial reviver) of the 14th Islamic century.  

Ghulam Ahmad was a prolific writer and had authored more than ninety books on various religious, theological and moral aspects between the publication of his first major work, Barahin-i-Ahmadiyya (The Proofs of Islam) in the early 1880s up until his death in May 1908.[9][10] Many of his writings bear a polemical and apologetic tone in favour of Islam, seeking to establish its superiority as a religion through rational argumentation, often by articulating his own interpretations of Islamic teachings. [11] [12] He advocated a peaceful propagation of Islam and emphatically argued against the permissibility and necessity of military Jihad in the present age.[8] By the time of his death, he had gathered an estimated 400,000 followers, especially within the United Provinces, the Punjab and Sindh[13][14] and had built a dynamic religious organisation with an executive body. After his death he was succeeded by his close companion Hakīm Noor-ud-Dīn who assumed the title of Khalīfatul Masīh (successor of the Messiah).

read about him  ay

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirza_Ghulam_Ahmad

http://aaiil.org/text/mga/mainmga.shtml

Well why read all those volumes.. when we can read Quran, hadith, sunnah and early Islamic history?? to understand Islam one Must read Quran first

Reply #56 - March 19, 2016, 09:02 AM

Arabia and the Arabs : From the Bronze Age to the Coming of Islam ... Robert G. Hoyland

click the picture to download it...

Reply #57 - March 22, 2016, 11:47 AM

Good book to Read.,  written in French  by Joseph Ernest Renan in 1863 and translated in to English by William Hutchinson

Joseph Ernest Renan (French: [ʁənɑ̃]; 28 February 1823 – 2 October 1892[1]) was a French expert of Middle East ancient languages and civilizations (philology), philosopher, historian, and writer, devoted to his native province of Brittany. He is best known for his influential historical works on early Christianity, and his political theories, especially concerning nationalism and national identity. Renan is credited as being among the first scholars to advance the Khazar theory, which held that Ashkenazi Jews were descendants of Turkic peoples who had adopted Jewish religion and migrated to Western Europe following the collapse of their khanate.

well click the book and download it to read..

Reply #58 - March 22, 2016, 06:03 PM

My A/V has two alerts from this page. One is from mappingsharia. I can not tell what the other alert is caused by.
     Reply #59 - April 13, 2016, 04:47 AM

download it before it disappears..

• Previous page 1 23 4 ... 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »