Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Jerking off is Haraam OFFICIAL!!!

(Read 32587 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Jerking off is Haraam OFFICIAL!!!
     Reply #60 - August 25, 2014, 10:55 PM

Is it the same for Jill-ing off (opposite off Jack-ing off).

Late Eid Mubarak, Where's my eidee present ?
     Reply #61 - August 26, 2014, 12:22 AM

Obviously it is 1,000 times worse if a woman does it.

There's only ONE thing God hates more than men jerking off, and that is women jerking off. He fuckin' hates it SOO FUCKIN' much it makes him sick to his invisible stomach.

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #62 - August 26, 2014, 02:47 AM

God can see everything, right? So I take it then he must be jerking off to us jerking off!  Cheesy

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #63 - August 26, 2014, 07:49 PM

Srry for my splling, its so hard to typ with only 1 hend  Wink

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #64 - August 26, 2014, 07:50 PM

God can see everything, right? So I take it then he must be jerking off to us jerking off!  Cheesy

When rain starts to get sticky and gooey, I will get an umbrella!

Reply #65 - August 30, 2014, 11:20 PM

He must really like Rihanna (I wonder if its because she has a Muslim name).. Shes getting it good here:
    Especially at 1minute 12 seconds
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OwU2SqplzU#t=1m13s

Late Eid Mubarak, Where's my eidee present ?
     Reply #66 - September 07, 2014, 05:31 PM

It's stupid male genitalia mutilation of the penis foreskin - which causes pain, loss of blood and reduces sexual sensation- is fine in Islam but masturbation of the penis which causes nothing but temporary physical pleasure and reduces mental stress is evil.
     Reply #67 - September 07, 2014, 05:51 PM

I dedicate this to all you who feel no shame in self-pleasure Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb37Nh_Sg4g

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #68 - September 07, 2014, 06:08 PM

For those that like some rough things too, :p!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ42PksFs60
     Reply #69 - September 07, 2014, 07:10 PM

I dedicate this to all you who feel no shame in self-pleasure Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb37Nh_Sg4g

So basically this song is dedicated 'to all the wankers out there'  Afro

Reply #70 - September 07, 2014, 07:53 PM

grin12

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #71 - September 07, 2014, 08:07 PM

It's stupid male genitalia mutilation of the penis foreskin - which causes pain, loss of blood and reduces sexual sensation- is fine in Islam but masturbation of the penis which causes nothing but temporary physical pleasure and reduces mental stress is evil.

I was lead to believe it increases sexual sensation in men. I know it reduces pleasure for women. One more reason I'm progressing down the apostasy route.
     Reply #72 - September 07, 2014, 08:36 PM

All kind of mutilation and circumcision of the genitals decreases sexual pleasure. That's the whole point.

Reply #73 - September 08, 2014, 12:09 AM

^

I dunno if it decreases sexual pleasure in all men.  I'm circumcised and I can orgasm through jerking off just fine.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #74 - September 08, 2014, 12:34 AM

How would you know the difference in sensation if you've never had foreskin though?

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #75 - September 08, 2014, 02:23 AM

I'm just sayin that I'm perfectly capable of sexual pleasure without foreskin.  And if my sensitivity is less than it would be without foreskin it will just help me last longer in bed when I eventually lose my virginity. 

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #76 - September 08, 2014, 02:27 AM

And if my sensitivity is less than it would be without foreskin it will just help me last longer in bed when I eventually lose my virginity. 

Wut

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #77 - September 08, 2014, 06:15 AM

^ don't want to be a jerk, but I can assure you that the loss of sensitivity does not make you last longer.

Reply #78 - September 08, 2014, 06:51 AM

Wouldn't it though? If you have less sensation, it'd take longer to cum.
     Reply #79 - September 08, 2014, 06:53 AM

Wouldn't it though? If you have less sensation, it'd take longer to cum.

cunning and selfish..........  very selfish..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #80 - September 08, 2014, 07:41 AM

^ don't want to be a jerk, but I can assure you that the loss of sensitivity does not make you last longer.

Perhaps that should read "... still doesn't make you last long enough"?

Thing is, that's not to do with the level of pleasure felt. That's just selfish. And if he (no one in particular) can't control himself then ffs give her (again no one in particular) the pleasure she needs and deserves in other ways, before you cum.
     Reply #81 - September 08, 2014, 08:47 AM

I have a story to tell:
    One day, far far away, there lived a young Muslim man. One day, he was kidnapped by 4 naked western women who tried to make him cum so that they could have a superior race of Arab babies. They kept trying to get him to reach orgasm for hours on end, but to no avail. A week of failing trials later they asked him "Why won't you give us your sperm?WHY WON'T YOUR PENIS EVEN GET ERECT?!". He replied "I am a circumcised Muslim man". They finally observed his penis for the first time and to their horror, it was indeed circumcised. They begged him to tell them how they could make him orgasm, to which he answered "You 4 must marry me", they agreed. On their marriage night, they all fucked him but he didn't cum once, turns out the doctor had completely torn off all the sensory neurons in the penis when he circumcised the young boy.

And that kids, is why you shouldn't get circumcised.

أشهد أن لا إله
     Reply #82 - September 08, 2014, 08:56 AM

Premature ejaculation, or whatever, is not solved by circumcision. This is a fact. And yes, even if the man has this problem, it can be overcome in other ways.

Reply #83 - September 08, 2014, 09:12 AM

premature ejaculation isn't even a thing

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #84 - September 08, 2014, 09:28 AM

Well as Chris Rock put it, when you come you come at exactly the right time... Or something like that Grin

Reply #85 - September 08, 2014, 12:46 PM

Part III, Chapter 49

Page 609:

Similarly with regard to circumcision, one of the reasons for it is, in my opinion, the wish to bring about a decrease in sexual intercourse and a weakening of the organ in question, so that this activity be diminished and the organ be in as quiet a state as possible.

It has been thought that circumcision perfects what is defective congenitally. This gave the possibility to everyone to raise an objection and to say: How can natural things be defective so that they need to be perfected from outside, all the more because we know how useful the foreskin is for that member?

In fact this commandment has not been prescribed with a view to perfecting what is defective congenitally, but to perfecting what is defective morally.

The bodily pain caused to that member is the real purpose of circumcision. None of the activities necessary for the preservation of the individual is harmed thereby, nor is procreation rendered impossible, but violent concupiscence and lust that goes beyond what is needed are diminished.

The fact that circumcision weakens the faculty of sexual excitement and sometimes perhaps diminishes the pleasure is indubitable. For if at birth this member has been made to bleed and has had its covering taken away from it, it must indubitably be weakened.

The Sages, may their memory be blessed, have explicitly stated: It is hard for a woman with whom an uncircumcised man has had sexual intercourse to separate from him. In my opinion this is the strongest of the reasons for circumcision

http://www.cirp.org/library/cultural/maimonides/

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #86 - September 08, 2014, 03:32 PM

Well as Chris Rock put it, when you come you come at exactly the right time... Or something like that Grin

Dave Chappelle*

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #87 - September 08, 2014, 04:36 PM

Hhhh now I remember Grin he did a come back this year, looking forward to see his new material.

Reply #88 - September 08, 2014, 07:30 PM

How would you know the difference in sensation if you've never had foreskin though?

I have been circumcised as an adult and I can tell you that you DO lose some sensitivity on your (to use a medical term) 'bell-end'.

Best way to describe this is to stroke the palm of your hand with your finger and then stroke the back of your hand. You will notice the difference in sensation, which is analogous to pre and post-circumcision sensitivity.

Good news is that sex is still loads of fun.  Afro So don't get downhearted.

Reply #89 - September 08, 2014, 07:33 PM

I'm just sayin that I'm perfectly capable of sexual pleasure without foreskin.  And if my sensitivity is less than it would be without foreskin it will just help me last longer in bed when I eventually lose my virginity. 

Haha, you will still be crap on your first time, circumcised or not. You may last 10 seconds instead of 8 seconds. (wooh yeah!). Tongue

• Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »