Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Why do Pakistani people hate Sikhs?

(Read 44270 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Why do Pakistani people hate Sikhs?
     Reply #30 - November 26, 2011, 01:15 PM

This may well be true. Imran has taken a religious turn but it seems unlikely that he will ever have enough support to gain power.

Oh Common Z10., SUPPORT AND VOTE IMARN  KHAN..

that guy is just playing religious game for elections.. He is NO Taliban.. watch the guy..

SUPPORT IMRAN in Next Election..  Again I UNDERLINE ELECTIONS..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfDS-AElmGA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvnuA76stps

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #31 - August 24, 2012, 03:42 PM

This is just an observation. Pakistani people say Sikh's have half a brain, and whenever you do something stupid they tell you to "stop acting like a Sikh". Why is that?

I havent come across that and no ones said i,m acting like sikh when i do something stupid.Hatred is not one sided.Some sikhs equally hate muslims because of political reasons.Punjab witnessed many battles between muslims and sikhs.

"When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Way becomes clear -- Rumi
     Reply #32 - August 24, 2012, 03:54 PM

I havent come across that and no ones said i,m acting like sikh when i do something stupid.Hatred is not one sided.Some sikhs equally hate muslims because of political reasons.Punjab witnessed many battles between muslims and sikhs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpeFPuPYHts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdprW4Sp1io

Reply #33 - August 24, 2012, 11:05 PM

This is just an observation. Pakistani people say Sikh's have half a brain, and whenever you do something stupid they tell you to "stop acting like a Sikh". Why is that?

For the same reason all Jews hate Palestinians.

Because it’s stereotyping with a sweeping brush.
     Reply #34 - August 25, 2012, 07:22 AM

Cheesy

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #35 - August 25, 2012, 07:31 AM

I've known Sikhs who hate Muslims and Sikhs who don't hate Muslims.  A Pakistani Muslim family I'm friends with are good friends with a Sikh family and they visit each others homes. The Pakistanis even say, "Sat Sri Akal" when they greet the Sikh family.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #36 - August 25, 2012, 01:57 PM

^ Then they are apostates and should be executed!
     Reply #37 - August 26, 2012, 03:55 PM

Why is there an Urdu section?

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #38 - August 26, 2012, 09:59 PM

Because people speak and write it?
     Reply #39 - August 26, 2012, 10:04 PM

There is a weird stereotype that 'sardars' are stupid. Dumb. Most people living in punjab had sikh ancestors, ironically.

Yeah an I am super ugly, I can't even beat my chest am too skinny and when I roaaar to attract women, they laugh at me, because it sounds like a girl screaming. I can't even attract any bitches!  Cry

Reply #40 - August 26, 2012, 11:47 PM

There is a weird stereotype that 'sardars' are stupid. Dumb. Most people living in punjab had sikh ancestors, ironically.

and Professor Abdul Jaleel., A  Muslim by birth but follows Ahmadiyya/Qadiani Islam says
    Sikhism is known as the religion founded by Guru Nanak who was born in 1469 A.D. It is commonly understood as a compromise between the teachings of Hinduism and Islam. But a careful study of Sikh traditions and relics of Sikhism lead to an irrefutable conclusion that Guru Nanak discarded the Hindu doctrines and assimilated the teachings of Islam to such an extent that Sikhism, in its pristine form, can be looked upon as a sect of Islam.

.................Baba Nanak, by birth, was a Hindu. The elasticity of Hinduism makes it difficult to draw a line, crossing which a man ceases to be a Hindu.....................

..............The whole history of Sikhism shows that its founder, though born a Hindu, mixed with Muslims, joined in their prayers and performed other Islamic obligations, all in public. .........

This point is very important because no respectable Muslim family would have taken Nanak as a son-in-law, unless he was known to be a Muslim. ..........

But I am sure there were plenty Muslims in subcontinent before the year 1500..    So shilakijawani ...  I have to agree to disagree with you "that Most people living in  punjab before partition of the subcontinent had sikh ancestors"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGEY8cZuGF4

The partition of laughter-Shazia Mirza

Reply #41 - August 27, 2012, 01:37 AM

Because people speak and write it?

But most of the threads are in English anyway.

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
  • Why do Pakistani people hate Sikhs?
     Reply #42 - April 18, 2015, 12:07 PM

Most of sikhs are jutt and belong to villages that,s why they are half mintal. But in these days Pakistani jutts particularly from Punjab are rising in education fields and most of jutts are well educated now and their grandfathers were sikh before Islam.
    Ranjeet singh is famous historical person in sikhs and he has establish sikh kingdom in punjab also in past.
    This is little bit reality of sikhs.
     Reply #43 - April 18, 2015, 01:04 PM

Most of sikhs (Sikhs)are jutt   Jats and belong to villages that,s why they are half mintal. But in these days Pakistani jutts particularly from Punjab are rising in education fields and most of jutts are well educated now and their grandfathers were sikh before Islam.
    Ranjeet singh is famous historical person in sikhs and he has establish sikh kingdom in punjab also in past.
    This is little bit reality of sikhs.

hello bot  .....myrobot  .... how are you doing??  yes.. yes   half mintal.  Mint..Mint...

so where from??  Lahore ?? Lahori JUTT?  or BUTT??

Reply #44 - April 26, 2015, 12:40 PM

a lot of sikhs hate pakistanis too just as a lot of pakistanis hate sikhs, it's a 2 way street homie.
     Reply #45 - April 26, 2015, 10:22 PM

In britain its mainly mirpuris who cause trouble to sikhs.In places like birmingham,bradford and some towns in north england most pakistanis are from mirpur and thats where the problems are.Its they who groom girls,drugs and crime.

"When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Way becomes clear -- Rumi
     Reply #46 - May 23, 2015, 02:16 PM

I'm ethnically Pakistani and I don't hate Sikh people. I guess some Pakistani hate Sikh and I don't know why.
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »