Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Poppy-burning Muslims plan new 'Hell for Heroes' demonstration on November 11 R

(Read 9596 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Poppy-burning Muslims plan new 'Hell for Heroes' demonstration on November 11 R
     OP - November 02, 2011, 05:23 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2055365/Poppy-burning-Muslims-plan-new-hell-heroes-demonstration-November-11.html

Imbecile bastards....

Religion is organized superstition
  • Re: Poppy-burning Muslims plan new 'Hell for Heroes' demonstration on November 11 R
     Reply #1 - November 02, 2011, 05:29 PM

Anjem Choudary's lot doing some IRL trolling, you say?

Meh.
  • Re: Poppy-burning Muslims plan new 'Hell for Heroes' demonstration on November 11 R
     Reply #2 - November 02, 2011, 05:34 PM

This is where I support the EDL 100% if they were to violently attack these bearded chimps. At least then regardless of what happens, only retards will be hurt.

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #3 - November 02, 2011, 05:44 PM

November 11th is Veteran's day here in the states.

Cry

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #4 - November 02, 2011, 06:54 PM

I anticipate that the UAF and other left wingers will hold a counter demo...

*not* Roll Eyes

Reply #5 - November 02, 2011, 08:20 PM

What an absolutely disgusting load of ...... insert strong enough word here I cannot think of one strong enough. Seriously, there would be outrage if say there was a muslim rememberance day for their dead in the war, soldiers and civilians and it featured say EDL louts to burn the Qu'ran or another symbol of Islam. I can't see there being much rage about this beyond petty words. Honest to god these twats need to be forced into some strip club, maybe then they wouldn't be so fucked up in the head and instead be chilled from being aroused.
     Reply #6 - November 02, 2011, 09:05 PM

#occupyremembranceday

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #7 - November 02, 2011, 09:07 PM

What an absolutely disgusting load of ...... insert strong enough word here I cannot think of one strong enough. Seriously, there would be outrage if say there was a muslim rememberance day for their dead in the war, soldiers and civilians and it featured say EDL louts to burn the Qu'ran or another symbol of Islam. I can't see there being much rage about this beyond petty words. Honest to god these twats need to be forced into some strip club, maybe then they wouldn't be so fucked up in the head and instead be chilled from being aroused.

[/b]

Lol. But seriously this case is just stupidity beyond words.

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #8 - November 03, 2011, 04:11 PM

This poem by Lynn Farmer tells everything:

Reply #9 - November 03, 2011, 04:32 PM

What the hell is it about Remembrance day and shitty poetry?

Frankly, anyone quoting that poem with anything resembling approval has just outed themselves as a monumental cunt.
     Reply #10 - November 03, 2011, 04:34 PM

I thought it was pretty good...  Undecided

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #11 - November 03, 2011, 04:35 PM

^^thanx for the compliment  Cheesy

Reply #12 - November 03, 2011, 04:36 PM

Here's one that does give sense to Poppy Day.

Futility by Wilfred Owen

Move him into the sun -
    Gently its touch awoke him once,
    At home, whispering of fields unsown.
    Always it woke him, even in France,
    Until this morning and this snow.
    If anything might rouse him now
    The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds -
    Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
    Are limbs so dear-achieved, are sides
    Full-nerved, - still warm, - too hard to stir?
    Was it for this the clay grew tall?
    - O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
    To break earth's sleep at all?
     Reply #13 - November 03, 2011, 04:38 PM

i don't care for remembrance day. both sides can burn in hell.
     Reply #14 - November 03, 2011, 04:47 PM

Both sides? That would mean 80% of the world. We are speaking of the 1914-18 war...

Reply #15 - November 03, 2011, 04:54 PM

abood, I detest war so much, too.

But also being a veteran, I have that
    commradity with other veterans.  I
    honor my fallen brothers and sisters.

BUT I STILL ABHOR WAR!

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #16 - November 03, 2011, 04:57 PM

You're so cool n alternative n shit

#occupyveterans

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #17 - November 03, 2011, 04:58 PM

Here's one that does give sense to Poppy Day.

Futility by Wilfred Owen

Move him into the sun -
    Gently its touch awoke him once,
    At home, whispering of fields unsown.
    Always it woke him, even in France,
    Until this morning and this snow.
    If anything might rouse him now
    The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds -
    Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
    Are limbs so dear-achieved, are sides
    Full-nerved, - still warm, - too hard to stir?
    Was it for this the clay grew tall?
    - O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
    To break earth's sleep at all?

Now that's more like it.

It's the fatuous bollocks of more recent vintage that I can't stand.
     Reply #18 - November 03, 2011, 05:03 PM

Both sides? That would mean 80% of the world. We are speaking of the 1914-18 war...

i actually don't think conscription is a legitimate reason to go to war. and i say this with my home country having conscription as a constitutional requirement.
     Reply #19 - November 03, 2011, 06:02 PM

I'd never heard of Arsre till the day before yesterday when I clicked this link:
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/now-thats-what-i-call-arrse-1/171229-looking-serving-soldiers-appear-celebratory-tv-show.html

Classic stuff and well worth a read
     Reply #20 - November 03, 2011, 07:58 PM

I don't care for remembrance day either. I object to this dogmatic view that British soldiers are "heroes", and I object to the idea that if you don't believe that British soldiers are "heroes", you are lacking in respect.
    They would be heroes if they were fighting for a just cause, but the fact is that in the last 30 odd years at least, every single war that British soldiers have fought in (with perhaps one or two exceptions), has been for the interests and careers of politicians, and not for our freedom as we are often told.

I think its fair enough that the British Legion does this campaign to help soldiers and ex soldiers and their families, but they never do more than that. They never campaign against the wars that the British government send these soldiers into. They just accept the wars that the British government are sending their soldiers to and then look after them and their families once they are dead or injured.

I also hate the way every single year politicians lay a wreath every year to commemorate the dead, despite the fact that they are responsible for their deaths

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #21 - November 03, 2011, 08:22 PM

I also hate the way every single year politicians lay a wreath every year to commemorate the dead, despite the fact that they are responsible for their deaths

DITTO!!! 

But there are many of us veterans who also are active here:

http://veteransforpeace.org/

Helen Keller
     Reply #22 - November 03, 2011, 08:25 PM

So I may assume that you are supporting those groups who want to disturbe Remenbrance day by burning poppies?

Reply #23 - November 03, 2011, 08:35 PM

who me? HELL NO!  And its not just the disruption.
    Its the PURPOSE they are doing it-- unadulterated
    hatred.

Helen Keller
     Reply #24 - November 03, 2011, 08:57 PM

Better....

Reply #25 - November 03, 2011, 09:00 PM

I don't care for remembrance day either. I object to this dogmatic view that British soldiers are "heroes", and I object to the idea that if you don't believe that British soldiers are "heroes", you are lacking in respect.
    They would be heroes if they were fighting for a just cause, but the fact is that in the last 30 odd years at least, every single war that British soldiers have fought in (with perhaps one or two exceptions), has been for the interests and careers of politicians, and not for our freedom as we are often told.

I think its fair enough that the British Legion does this campaign to help soldiers and ex soldiers and their families, but they never do more than that. They never campaign against the wars that the British government send these soldiers into. They just accept the wars that the British government are sending their soldiers to and then look after them and their families once they are dead or injured.

I think you guys are over-analyzing remembrance day.

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #26 - November 09, 2011, 12:05 AM

Edl 11/11/11 details
    After the attrocities last year at the 11th Hour of the 11th Day, we the English Defence League feel compelled to once again take to the streets to defend our nations troops past and present, our memories of them and the sacrafices they have made for our once great nation. Why you may ask? Well, because they are our brothers and sisters, our sons and daughters, they are our grandfathers and grandmothers. The Poppy stands for each and every one of them. Our government nutures and protects radical jihadists while allowing them to insult and humiliate every single one of us and everything our forefathers fought for. We can not and will not sit quietly while this great disrespect is allowed to continue.

So, what are our intentions?Our intentions are to STOP MAC from entering their demo area by any means. We are not holding a counter demonstration, we co-operated with police when we held a counter demonstration last year that was virtually ineffective, we were led round the houses by the Met who obviously wanted us to miss the burning of the poppies (for an easier life i guess). This year wont be so similar. This year we are not cooperating with any police force. This year we are not countering, but stopping. We urge everyone reading this to ask themselves one question, Should mac be allowed to burn our poppies? If your answer is no, then we expect to stand side by side with you this friday in London. The time for doing nothing has passed. Its our country, we`re taking it back.Details for the MAC Demo are as such: Demonstration Location: Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Gore, London, SW7 2AP

Date/Time: 11th November 2011/ 10am - 12pm (midday)

We urge our members and supporters to be in the area of South Kensington for no later than 9:30am Friday morning.We urge our members not to drink any alcohol as this is not the day to be doing so and you will also avoid you being section 27ed, we urge our members to dress smartly and respectful, no colours although i would advise you to wear your poppies and pin badges with pride. Lastly, please keep in your hearts what a sacred day this is to all of us.Our only advice to the City of London Police if you continue to allow this to happen is to make sure you have plenty of empty cells. Last year Tommy Robinson did what every single person in this country wanted to do, This year, there are 1000 Tommy Robinsons. And if it continues to next year there will be 10000.

We do not take any of our actions likely but we feel this has been pushed on us by our governments failure to deal with Radical Islam at the Core - MAC, This is what you all joined EDL for!

While we do not support any other organisations or political parties who will be protesting that day, we will respect what you are doing and leave you to it as you are another obstacle for MAC to get over, but we expect every single member of the EDL in attendance to remember that it is them the EDL who are leading the fight against radical islam and to set the example by acting accordingly.

Do not attend the MAC Demonstration to lend them the ears they need, simply turn around and walk away, plank yourself up and wait til they come back out.

After 12pm when the MAC demonstration is finished, we will be making our way over to The FA headquarters to highlight the England football teams issues with Fifa concerning them not being allowed to wear our poppy on their shirt on Saturday when they play against Spain. We believe it is disgusting and disrespectful of Sepp Blatter & co to treat our national team like this hence why we will be popping over to Soho to show our support to the National Team and to urge each and every player to wear their poppy with pride the next day when they smash Spain regardless of Fifa`s Decision.

We would like to invite any patriots who are in London that day to counter MAC and to invite the general public to join us for our walk of support for the FA.We would also like to invite every football fan and firm in London to join us for this and Stand United as One Firm with One VoiceWe will be leaving South Kensington Tube Station for this between 12:30pm and 12:45.

EDL

No Surrender to MAC SCUM
     Reply #27 - November 09, 2011, 12:10 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4Fe797IL04

At evening, casual flocks of pigeons make
    Ambiguous undulations as they sink,
    Downward to darkness, on extended wings. - Stevens
     Reply #28 - November 09, 2011, 12:19 AM

No Surrender to MAC SCUM the IRA

The old ones are the best ones  Afro

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #29 - November 09, 2011, 12:30 AM

You know what, sure the EDL are xenophobic hooligans.. but can we really blame them for wanting to have a scrap with these scumbag salafis? Fuckit, I say let the underclasses duke it out, let em bleed.

Formerly known as Iblis
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »