Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Diary of a terrorist preacher

(Read 2383 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Diary of a terrorist preacher
     OP - October 07, 2011, 02:44 PM

I've been "fortunate" enough to be in a class taught by a terrorist fundraiser/mufti/jihadist  in a mandatory islamic culture class in college this semester so I thought I'd post weekly post about his ramblings during class.

first an introduction on this person:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamid_bin_Abdallah_al-Ali
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icc_3Zc3E94
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79Xdk82rIUA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA7aKckDibk&feature=related
    http://www.h-alali.cc/ (his website)

sorry couldn't really find subtitled videos

week 1:

this is a short one because I didn't take notes (sorry I will try to amend this later)
    1- Christians pay subscription fees to remain christian
    2- Islam doesn't ask you to pay anything (someone forgot to remind him of zakat)
    3- Osama bin laden is a knight in shining armor
    4- Islam is the most peaceful of all religions
    5- It has been scientifically proven that a human with no religion is useless
    6- The west are leading in science however the mideast is leading in spirituality
    7- Spirituality is a proven science
    8- The fall of the USSR is due to lack of religion

"Ours is the age which is proud of machines that think and suspicious of men who try to."
    هذا من فضل جدي
  • Re: Diary of a terrorist preacher
     Reply #1 - October 07, 2011, 02:47 PM

isnt this shit illegal in kuwait?
     Reply #2 - October 07, 2011, 02:48 PM

so is talking on your cellphone while driving but no one cares

"Ours is the age which is proud of machines that think and suspicious of men who try to."
    هذا من فضل جدي
     Reply #3 - October 07, 2011, 02:57 PM

i'm not so sure. there was a crackdown on terrorism in 2005 and since then the government has been keeping a close eye on extremist elements and monitoring things that get spread in mosques. i recall them pulling many pamphlets and flyers from mosques and preventing some people from speaking at friday prayers and requiring you to be government-approved before being able to speak.
     Reply #4 - October 07, 2011, 03:03 PM

oh he's been jailed before but got released

هذا من فضل جدي
     Reply #5 - October 07, 2011, 03:14 PM

week 1:

this is a short one because I didn't take notes (sorry I will try to amend this later)
    2- Islam doesn't ask you to pay anything (someone forgot to remind him of zakat)
    6- The west are leading in science however the mideast is leading in spirituality

I've heard those for most of my life thanks to certain family members  Tongue
     Reply #6 - October 07, 2011, 03:21 PM

I don't get how he can support Osama bin Laden and say Islam is a peaceful religion. What the fuck? I mean his Wikipedia page says he opposes violence (which might be why he's allowed to be on the loose) but his views seem to contradict that. wacko
     Reply #7 - October 07, 2011, 03:28 PM

He's probably one of those who 'renounces' violence as a way of toppling regimes (like the brotherhood did) but has no problem with supporting 'defensive jihads' thus supports Osama, these people are nuts, can't believe there was a time where I looked up to such people  wacko
     Reply #8 - October 07, 2011, 03:29 PM

Cheesy How is this even a good argument? Yeah sure you got good cancer treatments, the best surgeons, development of computing that has changed our lives for the better, physics research, etc. but we've got a bunch of religious people and well-preserved religious books from the 7th and 8th centuries-- take that, secular society!

fuck you
     Reply #9 - October 07, 2011, 03:32 PM

I've actually heard that argument before. Quite pathetic.
     Reply #10 - October 07, 2011, 03:52 PM

What does 'spirituality' even mean, anyway?
     Reply #11 - October 07, 2011, 03:58 PM

From the Q-Man English Dictionary--

Spirituality, n.

1. A more polite, modern, PC, and slightly esoteric way of saying "religion"
    2. A word for religion from someone who is too lazy to practice it or go to services (e.g."No, I don't go to Sunday Mass, I'm not really 'religious', more 'spiritual', please pass the bong")
    3. Something involving crystals, wicca, drum circles, and other crazy hippie shit

fuck you
     Reply #12 - October 07, 2011, 04:42 PM

Spirituality, n.

2. A word for religion from someone who is too lazy to practice it or go to services (e.g."No, I don't go to Sunday Mass, I'm not really 'religious', more 'spiritual', please pass the bong")
    3. Something involving crystals, wicca, drum circles, and other crazy hippie shit

Spirituality, n.  = Stagnated brains..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #13 - October 07, 2011, 04:45 PM

Christians forgetting to pay subscription fees.  That's why there are so many atheists in the West.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #14 - October 07, 2011, 04:56 PM

i love how they  continue to toss out the "scientifically proven" shit over and
    over, but never show you the source or proof  Cheesy

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #15 - October 07, 2011, 04:59 PM

What he really said was this:
    6- The west are leading in science however the far east is leading in spirituality

I hate to see a peaceful Muslim scholar misquoted by the America's infidel lackeys.
     Reply #16 - October 07, 2011, 05:03 PM

Christians forgetting to pay subscription fees.  That's why there are so many atheists in the West.

yeah the class almost cracked up on that on except he is knows to fail the not religiously inspired and all shiaa's

هذا من فضل جدي
     Reply #17 - October 07, 2011, 05:13 PM

F*** this guy I feel like ranting today >:[.

- A complete lie, there are so many different Christian sects, that all do their own thing and payment is never mandatory. A majority of Christians aren't pressured to remain in their faith. Most of them are kinda like whatever.

- Yeah right, only your individuality and sacrificing everything enjoyable world has to offer, only to look forward to death and paradise.

- Feeding hungry children and making amends between waring people is more respectable that waging war. Fuck you.

- Does not include; Non-believes,( especially Jews and Hindus), Gays, Muslims who are not obedient ESPECIALLY WOMEN.

- Most of the things Muslims enjoy were developed by Kufirs. Including, plumbing, electricity, medicine which cures their sick children etc. Without religion holding you back man is free to explore, think and create without fear. Fuck you.

- Damn right we're leading in science, that's there are so many immigrants trying to get a decent education here and want to leave their shit hole countries run by 'spiritual' morons.

- We're not born with spirituality, but a feeling we are encouraged to have depending on where we were born and culture. It is not necessary for everyone if one wishes not to become to involved with it.

- There are countries that have little religion and they are surviving just fine such as Japan. The most successful countries are as a result of a mutual respect for human life and dignity, not necessarily influenced by God's word law or whatever bullshit.

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
     Reply #18 - October 07, 2011, 09:16 PM

Spirituality, n.

Pretty much sums it up. Although you could add something like:

4. A manifestation of normal human narcissism and primal fears masquerading as something noble.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #19 - October 13, 2011, 12:20 PM

Ok, next update should be coming tomorrow as I don't have the time to write all of this down today.

هذا من فضل جدي
     Reply #20 - April 18, 2014, 09:36 PM

Kulay why did you stop this? This was hilarious, you should've updated as you promised  finmad

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #21 - April 19, 2014, 08:56 AM

Wut Cheesy 

When they say the MidEast leads in spirituality, I think what they mean is there's less atheism, homosexuality, pre-marital sex, alcohol, blah, blah, "fitna"  basically. I've heard Muslims say that kind of thing a lot. Yeah, the West may have peaceful and prosperous societies and we may have car bombings and child brides but they're "morally bankrupt" Roll Eyes 
     Reply #22 - April 19, 2014, 01:12 PM

Kulay why did you stop this? This was hilarious, you should've updated as you promised  finmad

I'm sorry to disappoint, but I reached a point where I couldn't stand it anymore and withdrew from the class. I retook it the year after (different teacher).  BS meter

هذا من فضل جدي
     Reply #23 - April 19, 2014, 01:41 PM

I assume that teacher was relatively better? Cheesy

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #24 - April 19, 2014, 01:52 PM

Oh, he was much milder. His attitude was "I'm here to do my job" and thats it. I ended up getting an A-  Cheesy Cheesy

هذا من فضل جدي
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »