Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: TV Shows

(Read 103968 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 23 24 25« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • TV Shows
     Reply #720 - April 10, 2015, 09:27 PM

^

All 13 episodes are available.

I took a day off my study routine to watch it. It was an absolute blast.
  • TV Shows
     Reply #721 - April 10, 2015, 10:26 PM

I will take a look. I need something between GoT on Sunday. I am still waiting for Macro Polo Season 2.
  • TV Shows
     Reply #722 - April 11, 2015, 05:55 AM

^

All 13 episodes are available.

I took a day off my study routine to watch it. It was an absolute blast.

While studying is important, sometimes you need to take a day off. Afro When I saw it listed it only had eight, though I remember reading that all thirteen would be released at once (which is awesome). Might be the site I was using.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • TV Shows
     Reply #723 - April 11, 2015, 05:57 AM

So there's a Walking Dead spin-off that's going to come out soon called Fear the Walking Dead. I'm going to check it out.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • TV Shows
     Reply #724 - April 12, 2015, 02:54 AM

Watching episode four of DareDevil. Loving it.

• TV Shows
     Reply #725 - April 29, 2015, 12:15 PM

The Suits; I'm almost through with season 4 and I'm really enjoying it so far. It also got beautiful female casts Smiley

Hannibal; if you are fan of crime and horror show, its a must watch for you. I love the pictures and how graphic it can be. Hell I even enjoy the show more than the movie. The casts are great too especially Laurence Fishburne who is a bad ass as usual

Fargo(Billy Bob Thornton is awesome in it) and The Americans are good shows too. I recommend people to watch them.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • TV Shows
     Reply #726 - April 29, 2015, 01:29 PM

Been watching "Naked and Afraid". It is very interesting to see how different people cope with the circumstances and the personality clashes, it is also very inspiring when someone defies all odds and actually makes it through when it looks like they are not going to make it. Though I expect some of the hardships are over exaggerated for dramatic effect.
  • TV Shows
     Reply #727 - May 08, 2015, 01:37 AM

I absolutely loved DareDevil. Looking forward to more. And how cool that David Tennant is going to be in Jessica Jones. dance

• TV Shows
     Reply #728 - June 04, 2015, 09:02 PM

As nobody's mentioned The Game yet, I will.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02h76px
  • TV Shows
     Reply #729 - June 07, 2015, 09:48 PM

Ohh, new show. dance

• TV Shows
     Reply #730 - August 19, 2015, 12:34 AM

There's a fantastic comic series called Hellblazer. A very adult series staring a working class warlock/occultist from Liverpool  It;s first foray as live action was the movie Constantine in 2005 which was beyond shit, and earlier this year A TV series called Constantine which was a cancelled and obviously trying to be like Supernatural, which is ironic considering Hellblazer was a major inspiration for Supernatural. The character Castiel dresses exactly like Constantine in a homage to the series.

There was a Hellblazer/Sandman spinoff series called Lucifer. The premise was that Lucifer abandoned Hell after a story arc in the Sandman series and open a piano bar in LA called Lux. It was a brilliant series overall that explored concepts of free will, individuality, willpower, as well as depicting his adventures on Earth, Heaven, and in the various other realms of his family's creations and in uncreated voids, and actual conversations with god. Like, god is there in the story and they have an actual conversation.

Last week I saw the pilot episode of Lucifer. I was massively disappointed, and if the last two attempts at getting this franchise on the screen is any indicator, my disappointment is to be expected. Cry

• TV Shows
     Reply #731 - August 20, 2015, 10:00 PM

I remember Hellblazer comics. I used to read them back in the day. It has been years since I picked one up though.
  • TV Shows
     Reply #732 - August 21, 2015, 12:34 AM

Series was cancelled a few years ago, though like three months ago they rebooted it. Sadly it's not under Vertigo, so there are going to be constraints.

• TV Shows
     Reply #733 - August 21, 2015, 07:15 PM

Tyrant, while being quite unrealistic at times, has so many Arab chicks I wanna bang.

• TV Shows
     Reply #734 - August 28, 2015, 10:41 PM

So I just learned they're officially going ahead with making the Neil Gaiman novel "American Gods" into a TV show. It's being made by Starz and Gaiman is an executive producer so I'm hoping for good things.

The premise of the novel is that gods are born out of our belief in them. Gods, spirits and the like from different religions and cultures have been brought over to America with immigration, but as belief in the old gods fade and their followers become fewer and fewer the gods become less and less of themselves, and are hounded by the new gods. particularly the current most powerful new god, the god of computers and internet.

An ex-con is employed as a bodyguard for a bloke called Mr. Wednesday who turns out to be Odin. They travel America meeting old gods (mostly) living and working as humans. Without spoiling the story, Odin is trying to get the old gods to go to war with the new gods so that they might survive.

It was a pretty sweet story (there's also a sequel in the works which will apparently focus more on the new gods) and I'm genuinely looking forward to the TV series.

• TV Shows
     Reply #735 - June 15, 2016, 06:43 AM

Banshee: Bloody fight scenes,sex scenes,local gangs,con game...Best Action show I have watched so far. A Must watch

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • TV Shows
     Reply #736 - July 23, 2016, 11:13 PM

I just finished the first season of Fargo. It's awesome.

• TV Shows
     Reply #737 - July 24, 2016, 02:21 PM

I liked parks and recreation
  • TV Shows
     Reply #738 - May 26, 2017, 07:00 AM

Get Down

It's a Netflix  produced hip hop musical drama series with a detailed origin of old school hip hop in New York . Pioneer figures like Grandmaster Flash,DJ Kool Herc and Afrika Bambaata were portrayed in a fabulous way. It's really awesome but too bad it got canceled after two seasons but it's worth watching anyway.

• TV Shows
     Reply #739 - June 06, 2017, 08:39 PM

Have you watched 13 reasons why on Netflix?

It's very controversial since it's about suicide. I watched it and I actually liked it although it was depressing.
  • TV Shows
     Reply #740 - June 06, 2017, 09:07 PM

I haven't but I read about it and got put off with the suicide acts but i will give it try at some point later.

• TV Shows
     Reply #741 - June 06, 2017, 09:44 PM

orphan black was good. first two series.

hello sestera.
  • TV Shows
     Reply #742 - October 08, 2017, 06:07 AM

Anyone seen Chance?

• Previous page 1 ... 23 24 25« Previous thread | Next thread »