Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: TV Shows

(Read 103723 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 20 21 2223 24 25 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • TV Shows
     Reply #630 - July 08, 2014, 10:40 AM

TV Shows I've recently watched/am watching:

Orphan Black: Just finished season 2. I didn't like the finale at all. But other than that the show was still doing alright.

Yea, the ending wasn't that great, but that whole 'Helena's revenge scene' on the guy who impregnated her with that probe whilst strapped up to the stirrups was absolutely fucking epic.  ;D  

I have seriously enjoyed both seasons and can't wait for the next one.   dance

Orange is the New Black: Fantastic show. Loved both seasons and I'm glad someone talked me into it because I had pretty much written it off as something I would never like.

You know I did the same, never watched it until the week before the second season since it didn't seem like something I would like.

So glad I tried it, one of my favourite shows at the moment.  

Spartacus: My traditional Ramadan re-watch.

You already know I did the rewatch too.  Grin

Now, when I wake in the morning feeling good, I start the day saying:

"At last, the gods remove cock from fucking ass"

Penny Dreadful: I started it a while ago, liked it, then stopped around episode 4 because it bugged me and bored me. Then I picked up episode 5 and it kicked my ass. So I'll be finishing it pretty soon. For a show so chock-full of clichés, it's really cool and sets a nice mood.

This is another same moment.  I got bored around the same time, but then dived back in after putting it off from boredom, and started to enjoy it as it picked up some pace.

Must be a slow starter then.   Afro

No one to talk about True Blood with? In the first ep I thought they pulled an allah. The second ep brought that opinion more into force in a way that was just fucking brilliant.

No True Blood fans to talk with about the show pulling an allah? Cry

I watch it lol, huge fan even after the whole fiasco of the fairy storyline.  Grin

But I can't quite grasp the allah connection.  Talk to me man, connect the dots for me so I can be like "woahhhhhh, I did not see that."   dance

As for the other days episode,

They really are just killing people off now.  Alcide is a goner.  Just bang, like that motherfucker is dead.

I'm also guessing Sookie and Bill are going to get back together, now that Bill is back to being a boring character.

Don't know if anyone has been watching Dominion, the follow on from the film Legion, but as a TV series.

It's about how the angels want to wipe out humanity, and have already destroyed most of it, and about a chosen one that can save humanity from the angels.

It's not too bad.  Nothing special just yet, but I am hopeful it will pick up speed (only 3 episodes so far).

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
  • TV Shows
     Reply #631 - July 10, 2014, 08:48 AM

Awesome, Berb Smiley

Also regarding Spartacus, I'm considering using "May the gods shrivel your cock" on a daily basis.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
  • TV Shows
     Reply #632 - July 10, 2014, 10:08 AM

I watch it lol, huge fan even after the whole fiasco of the fairy storyline.  Grin

But I can't quite grasp the allah connection.  Talk to me man, connect the dots for me so I can be like "woahhhhhh, I did not see that."   dance

Right at the beginning of the first ep, during the fight we see Tara protecting her mum Lettie Mae, then when the battle's done we see Lettie Mae covered in vampire gore. Shes distraught, and says Tara's dead. But we didn't actually see Tara die. What if she didn't? What if a vampire glamoured Lettie Mae into believing she'd seen Tara staked, and the remains were of a different vampire? Like islam teaches that allah did the old bait and switch to fool christians into thinking Jesus died, because, you know, allah likes doing that for some reason. I couldn't help but think of that. Maybe an as yet unknown character did the same thing? It was actually while I was considering that that we find Pam in Morocco having a muslim vampire going on about allah. Hint?

And then in the second ep, Lettie Mae is high on vampire blood and sees Tara on a cross, all wrapped up in christian undertones. It was just perfect, first it crosses my mind True Blood pulled an allah, and the week after poor Tara is on a cross ;D

Of course, last ep Pam said to Eric she felt Tara die, so there's that.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • TV Shows
     Reply #633 - July 10, 2014, 10:23 AM

Don't know if anyone has been watching Dominion, the follow on from the film Legion, but as a TV series.

It's about how the angels want to wipe out humanity, and have already destroyed most of it, and about a chosen one that can save humanity from the angels.

It's not too bad.  Nothing special just yet, but I am hopeful it will pick up speed (only 3 episodes so far).

Started watching this as well, only reason though is because it was filmed in my home town and hoping to catch some skin action from one of our local actresses Tongue

New Series that I have started watching is:
    Gang related - its on Episode 7 now, and I am enjoying it
    Power - with 50cents as the executive producer you can imagine what it is about.
    Crossbones - the John Malkovich factor
    Tyrant - Seems ok
    Taxi Brooklyn - Episode 3 is out today
    The Last ship - 3 episodes out already, nice to pass time
    The Leftovers - 2 episodes

Series just finished that is not being renewed that I enjoyed
    Crisis and Believe

Damn, one can see I have a lot of time on my hands
  • TV Shows
     Reply #634 - July 10, 2014, 10:28 AM

Quod, how about some spoiler tags?

Surely life is too brief
  • TV Shows
     Reply #635 - July 10, 2014, 10:34 AM

Thought I did, sorry. I shall add them now.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • TV Shows
     Reply #636 - July 10, 2014, 10:36 AM

If anyone wants to read my spoiler, might want to quote my post. It's rather long for the tags.

• TV Shows
     Reply #637 - July 10, 2014, 11:51 AM

Afro

Surely life is too brief
  • TV Shows
     Reply #638 - July 10, 2014, 01:19 PM

Just watched the first episode of the new Halle Berry series called Extant, looks very interesting
    For more info see http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3155320/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
  • TV Shows
     Reply #639 - July 10, 2014, 04:42 PM

I've heared so much about Orange is the new black, I've downloaded it yesterday. Looking forward to watching it!
    Something to spend those hours between Iftar and Suhoor.

The only show I'm watching currently is Suits. I love it, especially now with the new spin! Got quite a bit bored of the whole Ava Hessington storyline a way back, but the characters more than made up for it.

I still have to finish Breaking Bad. I started that last year during Ramadan but stopped after season 2 due to work/study etc.

The future is full of thrilling possibilities.
  • TV Shows
     Reply #640 - August 26, 2014, 07:32 PM

Watching 'Penny Dreadful'

Berbs I think you will love this. Its really good and spooky

Eva Green is brilliant

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• TV Shows
     Reply #641 - September 01, 2014, 10:54 AM

Berbs said that she watched and loved it in this thread Smiley

I am currently watching (well, will finish it tonight, really) Peaky Blinders and I have fallen in love with the show. A bit cliché at times, but very recommendable.

Surely life is too brief
  • TV Shows
     Reply #642 - September 01, 2014, 02:08 PM

Not a fan of Prison theme TV besides Prison Break but I'm starting to enjoy watching Orange is The New Black. I'm four episodes away from finishing the first season.

I'm also watching the season finale  of True Blood.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • TV Shows
     Reply #643 - September 01, 2014, 03:43 PM

Nowadays with all the study I have been doing I have only been watching 2 shows: House MD (I've reached season 5 episode 16 after like 4 months of watching it Tongue) and Orphan Black just started season 2 episode 2. Tatiana Maslany and Hugh Laurie are amazing actors! Definitely recommend both shows!

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."
  • TV Shows
     Reply #644 - September 01, 2014, 04:56 PM

I love watching House. I like to neglect the 'M.D' part so people think I'm talking about an actual house. Afro

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett
  • TV Shows
     Reply #645 - September 07, 2014, 09:49 AM

True Blood series' finale

Wtf did I watch? That was horrible! I mean yeah, it was on par with the shittiness of the last season (and the season before it) but why the hell would you build up Bill's return to humanity (him being warm, Sooki hearing his thoughts etc.) to make us certain that her Hep V-infected fairy blood was going to cure him from vampirism and turn him into a human, and then... have her kill him. Just like that. And why was the death scene so FUCKING LONG!!

And then... happily ever after with a guy whose face we don't even see. Here's an idea: why not have kept Alcide alive and hook them up at the end of this season instead of last one?

Ughh. I'm glad the show is over, really.

Surely life is too brief
  • TV Shows
     Reply #646 - September 15, 2014, 02:28 AM

Just watched the first episode of the new Halle Berry series called Extant, looks very interesting
    For more info see http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3155320/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Just started watching it.

• TV Shows
     Reply #647 - September 15, 2014, 12:26 PM

I've been watching it via "On Demand". It is interesting but it really hasn't sunk it's hooks into me yet.
  • TV Shows
     Reply #648 - September 25, 2014, 09:27 AM

Gotham's pilot was surprisingly decent. I thought it would suck having a show set in Gotham without Batman.

And Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. had a solid start to season 2.
  • TV Shows
     Reply #649 - September 25, 2014, 09:52 AM

South Park's back. Just seen the latest ep. dance

Ohh, I forgot about Gotham, came out on the 22nd right?

• TV Shows
     Reply #650 - October 14, 2014, 02:03 AM

Just seen the latest South Park ep, third of the new series. First one wasn't bad, I liked it. Second less good, third had some genuine laugh out loud moments. On it's 18th year and still brings a smile.

• TV Shows
     Reply #651 - October 14, 2014, 02:28 AM

Anybody watch the season premier of The Walking Dead? It was fucking fantastic.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
  • TV Shows
     Reply #652 - October 14, 2014, 02:32 AM

I'm planning on watching it soon, looking forward to it. I really should check out the comic it's based on.

• TV Shows
     Reply #653 - October 18, 2014, 11:40 PM

So series 4 of American Horror Story is out. I haven't watched series 3 as I like to keep something for when I have nothing to do. Will begin watching now, and also non of that having to wait for a new episode nonsense. dance

• TV Shows
     Reply #654 - October 18, 2014, 11:43 PM

Lol I stopped watching it after episode 10? Of season 3
    Might resume every TV show
  • TV Shows
     Reply #655 - October 18, 2014, 11:45 PM

Didn't get around to it or did you find you just didn't like it any more? I'm looking forward to the Minotaur sex scene. happydance

• TV Shows
     Reply #656 - October 18, 2014, 11:51 PM

I just lost interest, but at the time I hate to leave something unfinished.

• TV Shows
     Reply #657 - October 18, 2014, 11:51 PM

Didn't get around to it or did you find you just didn't like it any more? I'm looking forward to the Minotaur sex scene. happydance

Lol
  • TV Shows
     Reply #658 - October 18, 2014, 11:58 PM

Checking out series 4?

• TV Shows
     Reply #659 - October 19, 2014, 12:03 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC5PtLFGA8Q

Let's watch it together, coz Im scared  Cheesy
  • Previous page 1 ... 20 21 2223 24 25 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »