Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Yesterday at 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
Yesterday at 07:16 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 07, 2024, 07:55 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 04, 2024, 07:58 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muhammad the Greatest: A Comparative Study

(Read 29723 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 8 9 1011 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Muhammad the Greatest: A Comparative Study
     Reply #270 - September 23, 2011, 10:00 PM

Out of those books, I've read three o_0 and I was given two of them by family members to read  Tongue
     Reply #271 - September 23, 2011, 10:04 PM

Out of those books, I've read three o_0 and I was given two of them by family members to read  Tongue

Cheesy Cheesy

Aphrodite  you are rebel..   people like you make your own rules of  life by using common sense  and looking  the world around

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #272 - September 23, 2011, 10:14 PM

Meh, that stuff turned me into a monster :/ I still have a lot of respect for Abdullah Azzam, I've been to his grave  Tongue I think if he was still alive 9/11 wouldn't have happened and those nutters from Egypt wouldn't have been so influential on Osama.
     Reply #273 - September 23, 2011, 11:26 PM

Meh, that stuff turned me into a monster :/ I still have a lot of respect for Abdullah Azzam, I've been to his grave  Tongue

It is OK., there is nothing wrong visiting the graves of people you like/you love or remembering the contribution of good folks for the betterment of humanity.
    I think if he was still alive 9/11 wouldn't have happened and those nutters from Egypt wouldn't have been so influential on Osama.

Abdullah Azzam

I don't know ., I am not sure ., May be you are right., may  be that flying planes in to buildings might  have delayed bit but then the world may have seen  planes  with Atomic weapons  flying  in to buildings instead of just planes with people.

who knows Allah knows the best dear Aphrodite

well... If you tell me what he did to the people of Palestine and if I have freedom to question that then   I too will respect him  ..lol....  other wise I would consider him as revenge seeker.. brain washed bum and a baboon preacher at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDSWvDwNgC8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElE39YQ73Dk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1h41D_s9UY

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #274 - September 24, 2011, 10:28 AM

lol I think every muslim who uses violence is a "baboon" to you. No doubt his religious zealousy is bullshit but the crimes Al-Qaeda and other sunni militant groups are responsible for today; attacking shias, sufi shrines, civilians, declaring takfir on other muslims etc. is something which he never did nor did he preach such things.

The son of Abdullah Azzam, Osama Bin Laden's spiritual mentor, has described the string of terror attacks that have swept Egypt, Britain and other countries lately, as a crime.

He said those terror groups using his father's name were only doing so to market their operations.
    "If Abdullah Azzam were alive, he would have been the first fighter against that ideology," Hudhaifa Abdullah Azzam said in an interview with Al Arabiya network broadcast late Tuesday.

http://gulfnews.com/news/region/egypt/bin-laden-mentor-s-son-says-attacks-are-a-crime-1.295485
     Reply #275 - September 26, 2011, 10:23 PM

Through my comparative study, I've noticed that of all religious people within history, none shares as big of a difference in point of view in character and merit amongst people than Muhammad. While muslims see Muhammad as the prophet of islam, a honest, decent, loving messenger of God, and the greatest example for humanity on the best way to live, many non-muslims see Muhammad as not only a false prophet, but attribute some of the most degrading and immoral characteristics and behavior to Muhammad. Such a completely different view of muslims.

I've analyzed the the qur'an and sunnah of Muhammad thoroughly and have seen nothing of the point of view that non-muslims share which makes me ask the question, "where do these differences come from?" Is Muhammad the greatest example of the best way to conduct ourselves? Let's have a discussion.

We need to keep in mind that whatever information we have on Mohammad is spurious and sketchy.  Ishaq's sira was  written 150 years after Mohammad's death.  But for the sake of argument, let's assume that whatever has been written about Mohammad are facts, what is it you don't share with the non-muslims?
     Reply #276 - September 27, 2011, 02:15 PM

There is nothing that is not being shared. The true teachings of islam comes from the Qur'an and Sunnah, both demonstrating that Muhammad (saw) possessed the best of morals and character.

Qul Haatoo Burhaanakum in kuntum saadiqeen
     Reply #277 - September 27, 2011, 02:17 PM

Muhammad (saw) possessed the best of morals and character.

Yeah, like sticking your dick between 9 year old Aisha's thighs to get himself off. He's just like Jesus, only he rapes kids. Smiley

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #278 - September 27, 2011, 07:08 PM

Yet the Qur'an and Sunnah both demonstrate that the sexual relations of Muhammad and Aisha were consensual and after the age of puberty. Thus your accusations of rape clearly comes from your degrading ideology, not islam. Thanks for the clarification.

Reply #279 - September 27, 2011, 07:23 PM

^ You're assuming that the Qur'an and Ahadeeth are 100% accurate. Of course Mo is gonna say Allah told him it was all good to dickslang between a 9 year old's thighs.
    Plus it's fucking disgusting that you think that just cause a 9 year old hit puberty it's okay for an old man to have sex with (more like rape) her. What fucking 9 year old can give consent to sex? I didn't even know what sex was when I was 9.

And don't give me any of that cultural relativism bullshit. It's fucked up, even if it was okay in that culture or time, and there's no reason to defend it. And if Mo is the perfect model for all of humanity in any time, century or decade then I'm not impressed with him or the religion he seems to have made up when he was having an intense acid trip.

Started from the bottom, now I'm here
    Started from the bottom, now my whole extended family's here

JOIN THE CHAT
     Reply #280 - September 27, 2011, 09:40 PM

Yet the Qur'an and Sunnah both demonstrate that the sexual relations of Muhammad and Aisha were consensual and after the age of puberty. Thus your accusations of rape clearly comes from your degrading ideology, not islam. Thanks for the clarification.

Yeah, it's totally sick how Islam thinks fucking a 9 year old is A-OK. It's fucked up religion. Good to know you agree.

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #281 - September 27, 2011, 09:58 PM

Once again, we see the same deluded rebuttal. Another non-muslim questioning one's ability consent, just because their 9 years old. A person is an adult, not because a number says so, but because nature itself determines so. It's actually disgusting that you think that a person can't consent to sex after puberty just because of their age. A female is capable of being pregnant after puberty, so it's clear idiocy to think that a person can make a baby by nature but does not have the mental capacity to do so. It's like telling a person they don't have the ability or maturity to use their hands and feet. Just because you suffered some mental deficiency that prevented you to consent at 9 years old or be mature does not mean that everyone else has. So basing an argument on your mental deficiency only makes you look more deluded, not islam or Muhammad.

Reply #282 - September 27, 2011, 10:02 PM

Yeah, it's totally sick how Islam thinks fucking a 9 year old is A-OK. It's fucked up religion. Good to know you agree.

Response: Yes, it's great to watch another deluded non-muslim says it's sick to have sex with a 9 year old who has reached puberty, but when asked why, the best answer is "duh.....'. Thanks for helping to demonstrate that there is no flaw in Muhammad's character. Great job.

Reply #283 - September 27, 2011, 10:05 PM

Whoa wait.. you think it's ok to have sex with a 9 year old?  Huh?

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #284 - September 27, 2011, 10:06 PM

Apparently we're all mentally deficient because we don't agree to fucking 9 year olds Cheesy

Islam: The Religion of SMART  dance

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #285 - September 27, 2011, 10:11 PM

Once again, we see the same deluded rebuttal. Another non-muslim questioning one's ability consent, just because their 9 years old. A person is an adult, not because a number says so, but because nature itself determines so. It's actually disgusting that you think that a person can't consent to sex after puberty just because of their age. A female is capable of being pregnant after puberty, so it's clear idiocy to think that a person can make a baby by nature but does not have the mental capacity to do so. It's like telling a person they don't have the ability or maturity to use their hands and feet. Just because you suffered some mental deficiency that prevented you to consent at 9 years old or be mature does not mean that everyone else has. So basing an argument on your mental deficiency only makes you look more deluded, not islam or Muhammad.

yo fatihah, I'm just a bit curious, exactly how many little girls have you abducted and locked up in your hidden basement dungeon?  Huh?
     Reply #286 - September 27, 2011, 10:12 PM

Fatihah is a pedophilia supporting PIG.  finmad

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #287 - September 27, 2011, 11:34 PM

Whoa wait.. you think it's ok to have sex with a 9 year old?  Huh?

Response: It's o.k. to have consensual sex in marriage to any female after she reaches puberty, even if that female is 9.

Reply #288 - September 27, 2011, 11:37 PM

Apparently we're all mentally deficient because we don't agree to fucking 9 year olds Cheesy

Islam: The Religion of SMART  dance

Response: And because you are among the few people who couldn't say "yes" just because you were 9. At least you're honest enough to acknowledge your mental lacking.

Reply #289 - September 27, 2011, 11:39 PM

yo fatihah, I'm just a bit curious, exactly how many little girls have you abducted and locked up in your hidden basement dungeon?  Huh?

Response: Or rather, how many little girls did you molest to befoe deciding to post such a weak response?

Reply #290 - September 27, 2011, 11:40 PM

Fatihah is a pedophilia supporting PIG.  finmad

Response: Likewise.

Reply #291 - September 27, 2011, 11:43 PM

Response: Or rather, how many little girls did you molest to befoe deciding to post such a weak response?

Reply #292 - September 27, 2011, 11:44 PM

Response: And because you are among the few people who couldn't say "yes" just because you were 9. At least you're honest enough to acknowledge your mental lacking.

My pet parrot can also say yes.

Brb.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Muhammad the Greatest: A Comparative Study
     Reply #293 - August 29, 2013, 07:38 AM

Response: It's o.k. to have consensual sex in marriage to any female after she reaches puberty, even if that female is 9.

mysmilie_977

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #294 - August 29, 2013, 09:00 AM

Fatihah Posted on September 27, 2011, 10:37 PM  

and

Quod Sum Eris  pulls the thread out of basement after two years  
    Quod Sum Eris  responds to that to day
     mysmilie_977

My goodness you pulled that out of CEMB storage after two years  Quod Sum Eris., That is a good one to make people understand Islam and the origins of Islam. Let me put  those Islamic  freebie links here for those who are interested in brainwashing/explaining   folks why Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is the best example follow to every one on this earth..

A Message to every youth

In Pursuit of Allah's Pleasure

Fiqhus-Sunnah

Milestones by Sayyed Qutb

Defence of Muslims Lands by Sheikh Abdullah Azzam

The Slicing Sword Against The Disbelievers

How Islamaphobia Came To The British Isles

Defence of Muslims Lands by Sheikh Abdullah Azzam

Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)-The Best Role Model

Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)-The Mercy to mankind

incidentally 90% of such books come from either Land of Pure or those who moved out of Land of Pure for doing Islamic Dawah. So what is so great about Prophet Muhammad that he was/is greatest human being and the best role model for mankind for all times?  why not other Prophets? Moses or Jesus or others? well for that let me add timeline Prophet Muhammad's life which is published many many times..

The time line of Prophet Muhammad' s life  is as follows. Here is the 1st part of his life

571: Birth of the Holy Prophet. Year of the Elephant. Invasion of Makkah by Abraha the Viceroy of Yemen, his retreat.
    577: The Holy Prophet visits Madina with his mother. Death of his mother.
    580: Death of Abdul Muttalib, the grandfather of the Holy Prophet.
    583: The Holy Prophet's journey to Syria in the company of his uncle Abu Talib. His meeting with the monk Bahira at Bisra who foretells of his prophethood.
    586: The Holy Prophet participates in the war of Fijar.
    591: The Holy Prophet becomes an active member of "Hilful Fudul", a league for the relief of the distressed.

So our Muhammad, an young boy grew up in his uncles/grand father's house until  this time had absolutely normal  character with  no evidence any Prophetism  character in him.,  He is already a 22 year old guy.  Now let us look in to the 2nd part of his life. Where he becomes the Manager of the business of Lady Khadija  and when he was was 25 year old,  marries that 40 year old rich, good looking  and powerful business lady of the  town  

594: The Holy Prophet becomes the Manager of the business of Lady Khadija, and leads her trade caravan to Syria and back.
    595: The Holy Prophet marries Hadrat Khadija. Seventh century
    605: The Holy Prophet arbitrates in a dispute among the Quraish about the placing of the Black Stone in the Kaaba.

Until the year 605., that is Mr. Muhammad was a 40 year old guy, there was absolutely no hint of he being a  messenger or had prophet job reserved for him from Allah. , This messenger/prophet game starts when he turns in to a 41 year old guy so let us go to the third part of his life.

610: The first revelation in the cave at Mt. Hira. The Holy Prophet is commissioned as the Messenger of God.
    613: Declaration at Mt. Sara inviting the general public to Islam.
    614: Invitation to the Hashimites to accept Islam.

So Prophet start preaching his Islam,  singing songs on the roads and insulting pagan gods of Mecca when ever he gets a chance., No one cared until this time  he hardly  had ~200 people who joined his congregation. Now this 4th part of his life and  apparently starts with Meccan  people persecuting/insulting him. Often these people were his own uncles,  aunts and his clan. Clearly he and his followers were  insulting their gods , So some folks  might have  started insulting him and his followers.

615: Persecution of the Muslims by the Quraish. A party of Muslims leaves for Abyssinia.
    616: Second Hijrah to Abysinnia.
    617: Social boycott of the Hashimites and the Holy Prophet by the Quraish. The Hashimites are shut up in a glen outside Makkah.
    619: Lifting of the boycott. Deaths of Abu Talib and Hadrat Khadija. Year of sorrow.
    620: Journey to Taif. Ascension to the heavens.

So that is the persecution of Muhammad  followers  by Pagans/Jewish folks and Christians of Mecca. ., a careful look in to the early Islamic history from Muslims writers  tells me,., this persecution  at the best was nothing more than singing songs against each other or insulting each other with "some foul words".. Prophet's real Islam comes  after the death of his first wife Khadija and  the guy was at that time  already 49/50 year old guy. So his REAL ISLAM started in the next 13 years of his life .,  which is filled with wars/expeditions/killings,  looting and what not.

621: First pledge at Aqaba.
    622: Second pledge at Aqaba. The Holy Prophet and the Muslims migrate to Yathrib.
    623: Nakhla expedition.
    624: Battle of Badr. Expulsion of the Bani Qainuqa Jews from Madina.
    625: Battle of Uhud. Massacre of 70 Muslims at Bir Mauna. Expulsion of Banu Nadir Jews from Madina. Second expedition of Badr.
    626: Expedition of Banu Mustaliq.
    627: Battle of the Trench. Expulsion of Banu Quraiza Jews.[/color]
    628: Truce of Hudaibiya. Expedition to Khyber. The Holy Prophet addresses letters to various heads of states.
    629: The Holy Prophet performs the pilgrimage at Makkah. Expedition to Muta (Romans).
    630: Conquest of Makkah. Battles of Hunsin, Auras, and Taif.
    631: Expedition to Tabuk. Year of Deputations.
    632: Farewell pilgrimage at Makkah.
    632: Death of the Holy Prophet

well that is 63 years of life of Prophet Muhammad. So in those last  13 years of his life, Prophet Marries 13 women in 13 years  one was a child other was adopted son's wife  and and  had another 13 concubines.  With all that in his busy life he still could chat with allah and  write/preach  all that we see in Quran. Well that could be the reason why he is greatest or there could be other reasons.  allah knows the best

Reply #295 - August 29, 2013, 10:11 AM

I do find some good ones don't I? So something that struck me while reading "How Islamaphobia Came To The British Isles". Muslims discovered America? I looked into this further and it seems some people are sprouting that when Columbus reached the New World, the first thing he saw was a mosque. It amazes me people believe this, I liken it to Neil Armstrong converting to islam while on the moon.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #296 - August 29, 2013, 11:52 AM

Well most of us grew up Muslim. It's not like we grew up with biases claiming Mohamed did this and that and is a bad guy.

If you seriously looked at the Hadith and the Koran, most people would come up with an undeniable reality that Mohamed behaved like most other war lords and tribal leaders at the time.

At least if we take what is written in Sahih Bukhari or Sahih Muslim seriously and we take the koran seriously.

At the end of the day, he was stoning and killing single mothers, disparaging woman, waging war, looting, enslaving people, having sex slaves and concubines, trying to have a harem of woman...

If you'd like quotes in the hadith and koran, I'd be more than happy to provide them.
    But at the end of the day, I excused them all for many years as well, so chances are we all know the responses....

In the end, I asked myself, why am I excusing everything instead of looking at it realistically. This is how tribal people and leaders behaved back then... is it no surprise that is how Mohamed acted?

Not that this made his the worst person in history, but just another leader from the past we wouldn't want to follow as an example.

Reply #297 - August 29, 2013, 12:05 PM

That's the thing that gets me. He's an interesting historical character, and if someone made a movie about him I'd go see it, but when people sprout off about how perfect he was and we should act this way in the 21st century, it's unsettling. We've advanced so much, no we're not perfect but we're a fuck of a lot better and will continue to improve. Yet so many want us to go backwards. Turn away from the stars and go back to the caves.

Reply #298 - August 29, 2013, 12:26 PM

He's an interesting historical character, and if someone made a movie about him I'd go see it,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJE8unwhgyM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
     Reply #299 - August 29, 2013, 03:25 PM

already 49/50 year old guy. So his REAL ISLAM started in the next 13 years of his life .,

The trouble male menopause causes...

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
  • Previous page 1 ... 8 9 1011 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »