Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 11, 2024, 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muhammad the Greatest: A Comparative Study

(Read 29771 times)
  • 12 3 ... 11 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muhammad the Greatest: A Comparative Study
     OP - September 03, 2011, 05:31 PM

Through my comparative study, I've noticed that of all religious people within history, none shares as big of a difference in point of view in character and merit amongst people than Muhammad. While muslims see Muhammad as the prophet of islam, a honest, decent, loving messenger of God, and the greatest example for humanity on the best way to live, many non-muslims see Muhammad as not only a false prophet, but attribute some of the most degrading and immoral characteristics and behavior to Muhammad. Such a completely different view of muslims.

I've analyzed the the qur'an and sunnah of Muhammad thoroughly and have seen nothing of the point of view that non-muslims share which makes me ask the question, "where do these differences come from?" Is Muhammad the greatest example of the best way to conduct ourselves? Let's have a discussion.

Qul Haatoo Burhaanakum in kuntum saadiqeen
  • Re: Muhammad the Greatest: A Comparative Study
     Reply #1 - September 03, 2011, 05:33 PM

Cheesy

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #2 - September 03, 2011, 05:34 PM

Hello welcome  Smiley

How about an introduction?

Who are you and what makes you tick.......and why are you here in this cesspit of a forum? Wink

Little Fly, Thy summer's play
    My thoughtless hand has brushed away.

I too dance and drink, and sing,
    Till some blind hand shall brush my wing.

Therefore I am a happy fly,
    If I live or if I die.
     Reply #3 - September 03, 2011, 05:37 PM

Is Muhammad the greatest example of the best way to conduct ourselves?

No- most definitely not.

When truth is hurled against falsehood, falsehood perishes, for falsehood by its nature is bound to perish.
     Reply #4 - September 03, 2011, 05:40 PM

Hello welcome 

How about an introduction?

Who are you and what makes you tick.......and why are you here in this cesspit of a forum?

Response: Hello.

I am a person who is very much interested in dialogue with any one willing to engage in one concerning the teachings of islam. I am a muslim who loves to clear up any conflict concerning the religion.

Reply #5 - September 03, 2011, 05:41 PM

Homo Sapien, the ape in your avatar is a ringer for this Irish primate.

Reply #6 - September 03, 2011, 05:41 PM

Through my comparative study, I've noticed that of all religious people within history, none shares as big of a difference in point of view in character and merit amongst people than Muhammad. While muslims see Muhammad as the prophet of islam, a honest, decent, loving messenger of God, and the greatest example for humanity on the best way to live, many non-muslims see Muhammad as not only a false prophet, but attribute some of the most degrading and immoral characteristics and behavior to Muhammad. Such a completely different view of muslims.

I've analyzed the the qur'an and sunnah of Muhammad thoroughly and have seen nothing of the point of view that non-muslims share which makes me ask the question, "where do these differences come from?" Is Muhammad the greatest example of the best way to conduct ourselves? Let's have a discussion.

welcome to CEMB dear Fatihah..

well on that question of yours "where do these differences come from?"   My answer depends on whether you are a Muslim., non-Muslim, Juice?? or ex-Muslim?

So first  tell me what you are  t .. and what kind of underwear do you wear??  then I will answer you  lol..

with best regards
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #7 - September 03, 2011, 05:42 PM

No- most definitely not.

Response: The Qur'an and sunnah proves to the contrary.

Reply #8 - September 03, 2011, 05:45 PM

welcome to CEMB dear Fatihah..

well on that question of yours "where do these differences come from?"   My answer depends on whether you are a Muslim., non-Muslim, Juice?? or ex-Muslim?

So first  tell me what you are  t .. and what kind of underwear do you wear??  then I will answer you  lol..

with best regards
    yeezevee

Response: I am a muslim.

Reply #9 - September 03, 2011, 05:47 PM

@ David

Lmao   Well I did used to drink like our dearly departed Georgy Best so maybe the avatar was the correct choice.

When truth is hurled against falsehood, falsehood perishes, for falsehood by its nature is bound to perish.
     Reply #10 - September 03, 2011, 05:49 PM

Greetings Fatihah. How old are you? Just curious.

Reply #11 - September 03, 2011, 05:49 PM

Yeah, Fatiha, no that's not how it works on the forum. If you want to be taken seriously, you have to tell (a lot) more about yourself, usually in an intro thread, then you must show genuine interest in the forum by engaging others' topics.
    P.S. Be patient, God rewards the patients.

Reply #12 - September 03, 2011, 05:49 PM

Oops sorry.. i didn't read you carefully dear Fatihah. by the way folks in CEMB are so bad they ask all sorts stupid questions before they start discussing the subject..

So you didn't tell me about your underwear and its coor and whether you are a girl are guy., By the way folks like me don't like 17 year old girls and boys spending lot of time in CEMB forum..

you see I have problem with you post specially you being a "Muslim"
    I've analyzed the the qur'an and sunnah of Muhammad thoroughly and have seen nothing of the point of view that non-muslims share which makes me ask the question, "where do these differences come from?"

So being a Muslim as you are., can you see the fault in that question?  and where did you read Quran and sunnah from?? any links for me on that dear Fatihah

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #13 - September 03, 2011, 05:51 PM

Well I did used to drink like our dearly departed Georgy Best

I used to drink in the same pub as him (Phene Arms), but not as professionally.
     Reply #14 - September 03, 2011, 05:52 PM

Greetings Fatihah. How old are you? Just curious.

Response: 28.

Reply #15 - September 03, 2011, 05:55 PM

Response: 28.

Huh! I am safe.,

damn.. you are an old guy.  Man you are 28 and still you don't know how to write / address Prophet Muhammad(PBUH).   You being a Muslim., better learn Islam properly dear Fatihah..

Reply #16 - September 03, 2011, 05:57 PM

I think you're old enough for me to flirt with you Fatihah ;-)  I think the Prophet PBUH used to flirt a lot with the disbelievers so it is definitely a recommended sunnah. I can find you a hadith if you want. Honestly, I can!

Reply #17 - September 03, 2011, 05:59 PM

Damnit- never read your profile- you're a guy- Lol! - i thought Fatihah was a female name

Reply #18 - September 03, 2011, 06:02 PM

I used to drink in the same pub as him (Phene Arms), but not as professionally.

Wow! Impressive. That's in Chelsea so you gotta be loaded. Fancy a pint? Drinks are on you.

Reply #19 - September 03, 2011, 06:05 PM

Damnit- never read your profile- you're a guy- Lol! - i thought Fatihah was a female name

what?? you are a un_evolved Homo Sapien dear Homo_S   lol..

Just because I addressed  Fatihah as " guy"/man as flying word in a sentence  doesn't mean  Fatihah is a real guy.   Could be a nice lady.  I just used it as expression ., Fatihah   didn't tell us what s/he is .. did s/he??

Anyways  I like that Fatihah  signature  bring forth your proof if indeed you are truthful. .,

well we can bring some truth and discuss the subject of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)

Reply #20 - September 03, 2011, 06:08 PM

That's in Chelsea so you gotta be loaded.

I'm am ruinously skint.

Luckily you can still drink in Chelsea without having to show the keys to your mansion.

I never talked to him, though. I didn't want to intrude on his sadness.
     Reply #21 - September 03, 2011, 06:08 PM

Hi Fatihah, All prophets are false. Muhammed was just a typical psychopathic, alpha male.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #22 - September 03, 2011, 06:12 PM

Greetings Yeezveee. I've read quite a few of your posts & you definitely spice up this board so I'm a fan.
    Yes- you're right. Fatihah could be male or female so I can't continue the discussion without knowing but even then he/she could be lying. I hate the internet- lol!
    Come on Fatiha- what are you? You didn't even answer Yeezevee's question about underwear. What sort of muslim are you?

Reply #23 - September 03, 2011, 06:15 PM

hi Fatihah... please don't take my posts seriously  and you don't need to write that word " response " every time.. you just use that Quote button. Please spend some time reading CEMB,  I promise you, we will discuss the subject of your interest.  That is also my interest for a long time more than 10 years.  

I believe there were Multiple "Muhammads" and when early Muslims wrote/ collated  Quran/sunnah/hadith they mixed up  all these Muhammad's to present a very INCOHERENT STORY about Prophet of Islam Muhammad(PBUH)

any way I am glad you are reading CEMB

with best regards
    yeezevee

Reply #24 - September 03, 2011, 06:17 PM

Is Muhammad the greatest example of the best way to conduct ourselves?

Reply #25 - September 03, 2011, 06:19 PM

Huh! I am safe.,

damn.. you are an old guy.  Man you are 28 and still you don't know how to write / address Prophet Muhammad(PBUH).   You being a Muslim., better learn Islam properly dear Fatihah..

Good point. A Muslim who isn't OCD about adding PBUH whenever he writes Mohammed - what is the world coming to?

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #26 - September 03, 2011, 06:22 PM

Yeezevee- as your an experienced cember - Question- will cemb allow me to post a link to a discussion in another discussion forum/site or will it be removed?

Reply #27 - September 03, 2011, 06:23 PM

Greetings Yeezveee. I've read quite a few of your posts & you definitely spice up this board so I'm a fan.
    Yes- you're right. Fatihah could be male or female so I can't continue the discussion without knowing but even then he/she could be lying. I hate the internet- lol!

Come on Fatiha- what are you? You didn't even answer Yeezevee's question about underwear. What sort of muslim are you?

Cheesy Cheesy.. you are too good and I am having beer  HS .. lol

I am sorry to make a mess of your post dear Fatihah.,  forgive me and forgive Homo Sapien.

well you don't need to forgive Homo Sapien.. That guy  is not evolved, still on trees monkeying around . lol..

Reply #28 - September 03, 2011, 06:25 PM

I always wondered how it is possible to have one child from eleven or so wives. It's a freaking miracle, no? How is explained in ahaadith?

Reply #29 - September 03, 2011, 06:25 PM

I think the Quran was written by Khadeeja.

parrot

قل للمليحة في الخمار الأسود
    مـاذا فـعــلت بــناسـك مـتـعـبد

قـد كـان شـمّر لــلـصلاة ثـيابه
    حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

ردي عليـه صـلاتـه وصيـامــه
    لا تـقــتـلــيه بـحـق ديــن محمد
  • 12 3 ... 11 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »