Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: Muhammad was... (Please explain in a post)
  • A bad person - 25 (46.3%)
  • A good person - 8 (14.8%)
  • I don't know - 12 (22.2%)
  • Other - 9 (16.7%)
  • Total Voters: 54

Topic: Was Muhammad a bad person?

(Read 17419 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Was Muhammad a bad person?
     Reply #90 - February 09, 2014, 09:59 PM

But even in the traditional narrative, he enslaved and murdered children, and even fucked one.
     Reply #91 - February 09, 2014, 10:02 PM

But even in the traditional narrative, he enslaved and  murdered children, and even fucked one.

I PROTEST .. where is the proof??  

people  who  Insult Prophet of Islam  should be jailed in those countries where Muslims are in minority., And in the countries where they are majority  THEY SHOULD BE STONED..  

I guess we need a UN resolution on that...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #92 - February 09, 2014, 10:09 PM

Well the Quran and Hadiths are my proof Tongue
     Reply #93 - February 09, 2014, 10:11 PM

Well the Quran and Hadiths are my proof Tongue

No.no........noooo. that is a blanket statement without proof

You got to give verses...........verse numbers and links.. THIS IS COURT..

Reply #94 - February 09, 2014, 10:12 PM

Oh I can't dig for them now Tongue 
     Reply #95 - February 09, 2014, 10:24 PM

Muhammed, the man, was not any worse than his contemporaries and their moral standards. A man of his time. But one would think that the final prophet of God would know better than to be so stuck up in his time, so morally and intellectually nearsighted that he would marry a little child. Did he not know, having God at his disposal, that societies that were morally more mature would ridicule this practice? No he didn't. He thought this was OK, because he didn't know better.

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
     Reply #96 - February 09, 2014, 10:26 PM

I agree with you Minimow.  If he wasn't the perfect man, I wouldn't even care about what he did, because that was the MO of the day.  But he's supposed to be the perfect man in all of existence.
     Reply #97 - February 09, 2014, 10:33 PM

.............. But one would think that the final prophet of God would know better than to be so stuck up in his time, so morally and intellectually nearsighted that he would marry a little child. Did he not know, having God at his disposal, that societies that were morally more mature would ridicule this practice? No he didn't. He thought this was OK, because he didn't know better.

I protest Minimow  Aisha was not child., even if she was child it is NOT the fault of my client  "Abū al-Qāsim Muḥammad ibn ʿAbd Allāh ibn ʿAbd al-Muṭṭalib ibn Hāshim"

It is the fault of this BAKHRA

BAKHRA means GoaT in Indian subcontinent

that little girl Aisha father  THE GOAT  who was older than my client should have known better not to give his child to SODOMS(I mean sex obsessed dirty old men)  So blame Abu Bakr  not my client.

Reply #98 - February 09, 2014, 10:34 PM

Goats and lambs are delicious.
     Reply #99 - February 09, 2014, 10:39 PM

But that Bakhra was brainwashed and blackmailed by your client. What say you defendant?
     Reply #100 - February 09, 2014, 10:46 PM

But that Bakhra was brainwashed and blackmailed by your client. What say you defendant?

sorry ...

Well It is will of Allah  "BRAINLESS PEOPLE GET EXPLOITED IN NATURE"   It is built in to evolutionary biology.  You can also see that with animals in jungles..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWrLWw7lrMg

Reply #101 - February 09, 2014, 10:48 PM

Well we all know apes are ex-jews...
     Reply #102 - February 09, 2014, 10:50 PM

If I have the power to seal your mouth with master glue Yeezevee, should I do it if I were a good person? I ask the jury to decide that.
     Reply #103 - February 09, 2014, 10:57 PM

If I have the power to seal your mouth with master glue Yeezevee, should I do it if I were a good person? I ask the jury to decide that.

MO MOUTH IS SEALED Rubaya.,  I do speak against baboons of Islam but  I never speak against Prophet of Islam.  I only write.

Sealing my mouth doesn't help to stop that process of writing and typing Rubaya..

Reply #104 - February 09, 2014, 11:00 PM

Objection Your Honour! My opponent is twisting my words. I had meant to say that a good man should not take the advantage of another individual to fulfill his bad desires. In this manner my opponent's client is tarnishing the reputation of his own God!
     Reply #105 - February 09, 2014, 11:15 PM

Objection Your Honour! My opponent is twisting my words. I had meant to say that a good man should not take the advantage of another individual to fulfill his bad desires. In this manner my opponent's client is tarnishing the reputation of his own God!

oh! I see., well it was the fact of that time Rubaya .,

1400 years back a little smart guy exploited others who happened to be gullible fools  in the town. See this video it happened in  21st century in US of A..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xte3uOIuOgQ

watch that Idiot Wayne Bent (aka: Michael Travesser) prophet/messenger whatever  watch all 5 tubes

If such things can happen in 21st century then we can expect Rascals exploited foolish people  in 6th/7th  century

Reply #106 - February 09, 2014, 11:23 PM

So you finally admitted that he was a rascal. Nothing further Mi Lord cool2.
     Reply #107 - February 09, 2014, 11:39 PM

So you finally admitted that he was a rascal. Nothing further Mi Lord cool2.

when I call HIS LORD "..........his boss .......ALLAH/ god  whatever as Rascal, what is the big deal of me calling allah's prophet as "Rascal"  Rubaya??

but i will defend  my clients whether they are rascals or not and I will defend my client  Prophet of Islam Muhammad(PBUH) . Again I say Muhammad was NOT the problem but his followers are the problem and   that  includes that BAKHRA in the case of Aisha.

Reply #108 - February 09, 2014, 11:47 PM

MUHAMMAD AND HIS QURAN: BLOOD AND LIES AT THE ROOT OF ISLAM By Mohammad Asghar

A free book to read..

Reply #109 - February 09, 2014, 11:54 PM

Thank you, Yeezevee. But my browser could not find it. Try this:

http://www.islam-watch.org/authors/67-asghar/420-muhammad-and-his-quran-blood-lies-at-root-of-islam.html

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #110 - February 10, 2014, 12:05 AM

oops let me correct that link.,  now it is ok., that link was for EzraJT ., Apparently his friend gave him  Quran and that Martin Ling's book  "Muhammad: His Life Based on the Earliest Sources"

Muhammad Asghar's book  compliments  with that Martin Ling's book

Reply #111 - February 10, 2014, 02:17 AM

I voted that "I don't know". He definitely did some things that if done today would seem downright horrible. But who are we to judge this man from the 7th Century? What do we know about what it was really like in that era? With hindsight we can see that his movement turned into something massive and terrible. But maybe he never imagined that would happen. Perhaps he was just trying to reform a few things in the Pagan society a little bit and knew no one would listen to him if he didn't claim to have divine backing, then he just got carried away with all the power, or maybe he was generally insane and plagued by nightmares about judgement day.

Most of the hadiths paint Muhammad as kind of a bad guy in my eyes, but look at this one:

....Abu Dhubab reported the Messenger of Allah as saying:

Do not beat Allah's handmaidens, but when Umar came to the Messenger of Allah and said: Women have become emboldened towards their husbands, he (the Prophet) gave permission to beat them.

http://sunnah.com/abudawud/12/101

Who knows if this is authentic. But if it is, I get the feeling that Muhammad was generally trying to make some nice laws (don't beat your wives guys). But he was limited by enormous political pressures. How can you keep an unruly band of warriors and caravan bandits happy and loyal by meddling in their private lives and telling them how to treat their wives? The answer is you can't. Nobody could. None of us could, if any of us stood firm and refused to back down on the wife beating rule then we never would have been able to lead these thugs for long enough to conquer Arabia.

He was a man of his time and he could only get away with a certain amount in the violent society in which he was born. I certainly would not have done things the way he did it. But I would probably have never rose to such power in the first place.
     Reply #112 - February 10, 2014, 02:51 AM

good or bad, whatever he was, what makes him 'bad' today is that he is fixed in stone as the perfect man for eternity, whose conduct underpins a powerful religion that actively oppresses in his name, around whose name is a death taboo against criticism. Its Islam's veneration of him and empowering in his name that makes him 'bad' today.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #113 - February 10, 2014, 03:45 AM

thnkyu for shared a link..YZVE pccoffee

Another free book to read...The "Understanding Muhammad" by Comedian Author, Ali Sina...
    A story he write have made me smile, then grin, then laugh out loud...Good hallucination stories for kiddy...

http://download.iranville.com/books/%DA%A9%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%A8%E2%80%8C%D9%87%D8%A7%DB%8C%20%D8%A7%D9%86%DA%AF%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%B3%DB%8C/Ali%20Sina%20-%20Understanding%20Muhammad.pdf

Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). (al-Baqarah 2:18)
     Reply #114 - February 10, 2014, 07:45 AM

thnkyu for shared a link..YZVE pccoffee

Another free book to read...The "Understanding Muhammad" by Comedian Author, Ali Sina...
    A story he write have made me smile, then grin, then laugh out loud...Good hallucination stories for kiddy...

http://download.iranville.com/books/%DA%A9%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%A8%E2%80%8C%D9%87%D8%A7%DB%8C%20%D8%A7%D9%86%DA%AF%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%B3%DB%8C/Ali%20Sina%20-%20Understanding%20Muhammad.pdf

S.A.M  you are welcome.,

but let me add this., We have to realize here., when we have freedom and freedom to question, nothing should escape our scrutiny. Neither Ali Sina is unquestionable nor YZVE  is unquestionable ., for that matter what is there on allah/muhmmad/messengers/god/gods is unquestionable.

intellectually, on line,  in a debt, You  must have the freedom to BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF EVERY BODY S.A.M..

The buck only stops at Physical violence.  Short of that YOUR PEN IS YOUR SWORD. I know many places in this  damn world that is not possible but you  try your best with some safety margin.

Reply #115 - April 17, 2014, 03:51 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS7cT0AYKDo&list=UU2v_39V8US2agkEDmEqwiUQ

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
     Reply #116 - April 17, 2014, 04:11 PM

Absolutely not

Very clever, though.
     Reply #117 - April 17, 2014, 04:14 PM

good or bad, whatever he was, what makes him 'bad' today is that he is fixed in stone as the perfect man for eternity, whose conduct underpins a powerful religion that actively oppresses in his name, around whose name is a death taboo against criticism. Its Islam's veneration of him and empowering in his name that makes him 'bad' today.

Thought I’d quote this because it’s a fabulous explanation of the harm his reputation can bring.
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »