Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Idle Thoughts

(Read 62516 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 9 10 1112 13 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #300 - July 01, 2016, 07:35 PM

I think "sput" would be a better past tense.

" you sput it,
     you sput it out,"

...........dildo ............. dildi!

i see ............dildo ............. dildi!   ........sput ...sput .,

.....dildo ............. dildi!

hmm.,   what is  .....dildo ............. dildi doing here?     i don't remember reading many of your posts mr. Ursus.,  so my formal greetings.,

well your language is NOT human language   that normal folks  speak.,    it is for godless  heathen  bears .,  is it a bear language?...  and i think  some times you don't think  when you post..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #301 - July 02, 2016, 03:17 PM

I can't help it.
    I plead you to bear with me.

The grammar just made the dildi sprout like asparagi in my mind.
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #302 - September 12, 2016, 03:52 PM

Pain persists.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #303 - September 12, 2016, 06:17 PM

It´s a tenacious living thing. Inspiring, really.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #304 - November 12, 2016, 01:00 PM

I had a really, really strange dream.

I was in a bus and I was sitting next to this girl. I distinctly didn't like her, she looked weird. Anyway, she starts talking to me, tells me she likes anime, and I'm just like whatever. At some point I realize that she likes me, and I'm waiting for my stop to get out, but I'm in a window seat and she is blocking me. Out of nowhere she kisses my cheek, and I'm like NOOOOOO! Like I scream that out loud. She is there kissing my cheek for a long time, and I'm struggling to break free. It feels like she is biting my face. I break free and push her face away. She yells out as if I've done something wrong to her. I notice that she has started looking different, but anyway I somehow get off the bus and start running away.

I'm in some weird town area, probably based off one near I live, but I'm in the fucking boons so there's no way it's my town because this is way bigger. Also there's an otaku/anime district in the town, don't ask. So this girl is chasing me, but by this time I realize that she has transformed into an anime catgirl in a maid outfit. The chase was really weird, because there were some strangely cinematic slow motion sequences at specific parts. Early on, maybe as she's getting out of the bus, I don't remember, but as I'm trying to get away I end up stepping on her right in the crotch. Later as she's chasing me, I fall down. She tries to jump onto me and as I struggle to get up I lift my leg and her crotch lands on my outstretched foot (I swear it was an accident on my part). I get away.

I think at some point I end up in an indoor area, and she has blocked off my path at some stairs. I jump over her, trying to get away. In another slow motion cinematic sequence I am jumping over her, my own crotch vulnerable, so she kicks out at me so that I'll land on her foot, but I just keep soaring higher over her and land past her. I realize somehow that I am in my childhood home.

I feel bad for her, and I now want to give her a kiss back. I go back towards the foot of the stairs of my house, where I jumped over her, but she is gone and there is only a note left. I go to read the note, and then the dream ends.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #305 - November 13, 2016, 12:48 AM

Yeah. Maybe a bit of an overload on the anime IRL...

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #306 - November 13, 2016, 01:19 AM

I had a really, really strange dream.

I was in a bus and I was sitting next to this girl. I distinctly didn't like her, she looked weird. Anyway, she starts talking to me, tells me she likes anime, and I'm just like whatever. At some point I realize that she likes me, and I'm waiting for my stop to get out, but I'm in a window seat and she is blocking me. Out of nowhere she kisses my cheek, and I'm like NOOOOOO! Like I scream that out loud. She is there kissing my cheek for a long time, and I'm struggling to break free. It feels like she is biting my face. I break free and push her face away. She yells out as if I've done something wrong to her. I notice that she has started looking different, but anyway I somehow get off the bus and start running away.

I'm in some weird town area, probably based off one near I live, but I'm in the fucking boons so there's no way it's my town because this is way bigger. Also there's an otaku/anime district in the town, don't ask. So this girl is chasing me, but by this time I realize that she has transformed into an anime catgirl in a maid outfit. The chase was really weird, because there were some strangely cinematic slow motion sequences at specific parts. Early on, maybe as she's getting out of the bus, I don't remember, but as I'm trying to get away I end up stepping on her right in the crotch. Later as she's chasing me, I fall down. She tries to jump onto me and as I struggle to get up I lift my leg and her crotch lands on my outstretched foot (I swear it was an accident on my part). I get away.

I think at some point I end up in an indoor area, and she has blocked off my path at some stairs. I jump over her, trying to get away. In another slow motion cinematic sequence I am jumping over her, my own crotch vulnerable, so she kicks out at me so that I'll land on her foot, but I just keep soaring higher over her and land past her. I realize somehow that I am in my childhood home.

I feel bad for her, and I now want to give her a kiss back. I go back towards the foot of the stairs of my house, where I jumped over her, but she is gone and there is only a note left. I go to read the note, and then the dream ends.

Bloody hell, how did you remember all that detail? And a lot of violent crotch action involved throughout...that could only mean one thing, you needed a piss but couldn't be asked to get up.

Hi
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #307 - November 13, 2016, 07:30 PM

Yeah. Maybe a bit of an overload on the anime IRL...

Impossible!  Cheesy

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #308 - November 13, 2016, 07:31 PM

Bloody hell, how did you remember all that detail? And a lot of violent crotch action involved throughout...that could only mean one thing, you needed a piss but couldn't be asked to get up.

Cheesy

You are the best dream interpreter!

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #309 - November 13, 2016, 09:45 PM

I want a budgie
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #310 - November 14, 2016, 06:30 PM

Where sexuality is repressed, it's expression will tend to be in the form of power fantasy.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #311 - November 14, 2016, 07:52 PM

I want to be a farmer.
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #312 - November 14, 2016, 08:07 PM

Haha, suits you

Hi
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #313 - November 15, 2016, 02:43 AM

I want a budgie

Me, too.

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #314 - November 15, 2016, 02:43 AM

I want to be a farmer.

Me, too. But a little hobby farmer. Not a big one with deadlines and worrying over crop prices. A farmer on the side.

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #315 - November 16, 2016, 08:24 AM

Being social is overrated and unnecessary.

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #316 - November 17, 2016, 02:10 AM

I finally learned to make another decent custard pie without dairy. Now I have three..

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #317 - November 17, 2016, 02:57 AM

Sounds delicious three!

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #318 - November 17, 2016, 03:37 AM

It was not as good as traditional, but it was a very decent substitute.

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #319 - November 17, 2016, 01:48 PM

Today I will finish all of my coursework before anyone else.

Yes, Im gonna be productive!
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #320 - November 17, 2016, 10:33 PM

And? Did you?

Hi
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #321 - November 17, 2016, 10:35 PM

I overestimated my ability to finish everything but I was quite productive  Tongue

• Idle Thoughts
     Reply #322 - November 18, 2016, 04:13 AM

Way to go Ince!  Afro

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #323 - November 18, 2016, 04:45 AM

I overestimated my ability to finish everything but I was quite productive  Tongue

Haha, good to be optimistic

Hi
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #324 - November 23, 2016, 06:22 PM

November is always the most stressful month of the year for me.

I hate prime numbers.

Stop the christmas songs.
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #325 - November 23, 2016, 07:53 PM

Haha, your stress makes me laugh

Hi
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #326 - November 23, 2016, 09:10 PM

haha, your posts are the funniest  Tongue
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #327 - November 23, 2016, 09:26 PM

I'm getting my torso tattooed.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #328 - November 23, 2016, 09:53 PM

This will forever be Ghetts at his best.

https://youtu.be/c_Ymv57RCew

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • Idle Thoughts
     Reply #329 - December 02, 2016, 01:14 AM

Does reading about chess prodigies ever make anyone else want to kill themselves? Or just precocious people in general I guess. I can't be the only one.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Previous page 1 ... 9 10 1112 13 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »