Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Idle Thoughts

(Read 62530 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 13 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Idle Thoughts
     Reply #30 - November 16, 2011, 01:30 PM

Alright  Afro

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #31 - November 17, 2011, 12:50 AM

Saffire that was an unwarranted personal attack. 

To see the 'warrant' for the attack read previous posts. I was being nice, trying to help, trying to impart some positivity and get told to stfu- THAT was unwarranted and unacceptable. Therefore my retort was clearly warranted AND truly heartfelt.
     Reply #32 - November 17, 2011, 12:52 AM

You seem unfamiliar with the law of emoticons.
     Reply #33 - November 17, 2011, 12:54 AM

absbdsp YOU STFU! Damn it some people are such assholes. On second thought DON'T live, why don't you go kill youself and put us all out of the misery of your existence- make it a murder/suicide and kill your dad too.

You miserable emo woe is me losers are so annoying whining about your pathetic lives and how everything is so lame and depressing. It's just attention seeking- if you really felt that way you'd have DONE SOMETHING about it by now. Jeez, what a pathetic asshole.

Cheesy
    To see the 'warrant' for the attack read previous posts. I was being nice, trying to help, trying to impart some positivity and get told to stfu- THAT was unwarranted and unacceptable. Therefore my retort was clearly warranted AND truly heartfelt.

Cheesy

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #34 - November 17, 2011, 01:05 AM

There is just no call for her behaviour, aside from immature arrogance that she has all the answers.

*Slow clap* Wow way to go on the third person insults. If you have a problem with me then the decent thing to do would be to IM me. Instead you insult me (Unwarranted Roll Eyes )
    I think I have all the answers? Berbs, if you think that then you clearly don't absorb anything you read. Have you ever actually read my posts? You will clearly see that they are the comments of a person who is constantly thinking and very much undecided about most things. Read my posts and use your (obviously miniscule) brain and you will see the obvious fact that, unlike MANY on this forum who DO in fact think they know it all, I have on more than one occasion actually conceded, changed my view etc when another person has proovided a more logical reason/answer/idea.

Further, I don't really give a crap about this forum- it's pathetic the way many on this thing dangle threats to force people to tow their line, their ideas on what is and isn't acceptable. Grow up an get a life.

As for me, I actually DO have a life so I'm out- you can ban me/keep me whatever, I don't give a shit cos I'm done with this forum. There are some awesome people here but most of the people on this forum are pretty lame, useless assholes who need to feel important because they have meaningless unsuccessful lives so they bully/attack/accuse people online  Cheesy

Before I go, I DO know that I know more than a LOT of people on this forum because, unlike MANY of you, my life is evidence of my intellect. Most of you are all talk with nothing to show for it- little/no education, little/no success, little/no ambition and little/no humanity. I feel sorry for you. BUT as I said, there are some people (you know who you are) on this forum who have been fantastic all round- you've been a great help to me when I was so lost/confused/down so  thnkyu

Bye
     Reply #35 - November 17, 2011, 01:08 AM

As for me, I actually DO have a life so I'm out- you can ban me/keep me whatever, I don't give a shit cos I'm done with this forum.

Thanks for the offer. We may take you up on that. Smiley

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #36 - November 17, 2011, 01:23 AM

Ok, enough of this drama on this thread of a young man who posts his idle thoughts here for his own reasons.

Saffire, the best thing you could have done when he told you to STFU is to just leave him alone, yes you replied to him with a good intention trying to help him out and he shunned you, but thats people for you. I understand the frustration but there is no need for you to go down to that path and go to the point of insulting almost everybody. Come on Smiley

You need to understand this is a forum where most members here are being oppressed and abused by this hateful ideology, so most definitely people are bound to be depressed, vent, rant and even seek attention. Trust me people are going through a lot and the least they need is another drama online. Just calm down and chill.

Berbs if i were you i would ignore Saffire and move on, its not worth it.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #37 - November 17, 2011, 01:24 AM

He didn't actually shun her at all. Like Spinach said: law of emoticons.

Reply #38 - November 17, 2011, 01:29 AM

Still her reaction is uncalled, she shouldnt lost it like that, people need to exercise their patience in this forum because one may likely misread and misunderstand what someone posted.

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #39 - November 17, 2011, 01:34 AM

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?
     Reply #40 - November 17, 2011, 01:41 AM

FUCKING SPINACH, ASSHOLE! GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Reply #41 - November 17, 2011, 02:47 AM

The smite is not up for debate.  It was warranted for that post alone and will stand.

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #42 - November 17, 2011, 04:51 AM

I'm with Saffire on this one. Fuck the police! Erm... I mean the poor!

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #43 - November 17, 2011, 04:52 AM

As Saffire once told me: MONEY OVA BITCHES YO

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #44 - November 17, 2011, 05:09 AM

You miserable emo woe is me losers are so annoying whining about your pathetic lives and how everything is so lame and depressing. It's just attention seeking- if you really felt that way you'd have DONE SOMETHING about it by now.

She does have a point. Tongue

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #45 - November 17, 2011, 05:13 AM

Nah. A good life is one where I can sit on my ass and play halo and eat cheetos all day everyday. That is the life.

Hahaha! YEAH! You're on to it bro!  Afro

I'm open for debate (of why we should re-/embrace Islam), but I will no longer participate in this forum. Message me if you need anything. Good luck and may you all find your way... again...
     Reply #46 - November 17, 2011, 05:15 AM

The smite is not up for debate.  It was warranted for that post alone and will stand.

But "that post" had a cause...
    I'd be pissed if I tried to help and then get told to stfu...

I'm open for debate (of why we should re-/embrace Islam), but I will no longer participate in this forum. Message me if you need anything. Good luck and may you all find your way... again...
     Reply #47 - November 17, 2011, 05:19 AM

Don't bother luftazure. Its all bullshit. Saffire pressed the wrong buttons, earned the ire of lots of members, got lynched. Its a forum like any other, not supposed to be fair.

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #48 - November 17, 2011, 05:25 AM

I don't know I've been away for a while.
    But... not supposed to be fair?

Reply #49 - November 17, 2011, 06:50 AM

^Forums aren't democracies.

But still, it was a smite, for a post telling someone to commit suicide. Lenient if anything.
     Reply #50 - November 17, 2011, 07:34 AM

*Slow clap* Wow way to go on the third person insults. If you have a problem with me then the decent thing to do would be to IM me. Instead you insult me (Unwarranted Roll Eyes )
    I think I have all the answers? Berbs, if you think that then you clearly don't absorb anything you read. Have you ever actually read my posts? You will clearly see that they are the comments of a person who is constantly thinking and very much undecided about most things. Read my posts and use your (obviously miniscule) brain and you will see the obvious fact that, unlike MANY on this forum who DO in fact think they know it all, I have on more than one occasion actually conceded, changed my view etc when another person has proovided a more logical reason/answer/idea.

Further, I don't really give a crap about this forum- it's pathetic the way many on this thing dangle threats to force people to tow their line, their ideas on what is and isn't acceptable. Grow up an get a life.

As for me, I actually DO have a life so I'm out- you can ban me/keep me whatever, I don't give a shit cos I'm done with this forum. There are some awesome people here but most of the people on this forum are pretty lame, useless assholes who need to feel important because they have meaningless unsuccessful lives so they bully/attack/accuse people online  Cheesy

Before I go, I DO know that I know more than a LOT of people on this forum because, unlike MANY of you, my life is evidence of my intellect. Most of you are all talk with nothing to show for it- little/no education, little/no success, little/no ambition and little/no humanity. I feel sorry for you. BUT as I said, there are some people (you know who you are) on this forum who have been fantastic all round- you've been a great help to me when I was so lost/confused/down so  thnkyu

Bye

Wow.  You are like the epitome of a vain stuck up bitch. 

I'd much rather be who I am, a mum, in uni, and working on this website, than stuck in the sticks with a man I don't love but I'm using to push my career forward.   Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #51 - November 17, 2011, 07:34 AM

Don't bother luftazure. Its all bullshit. Saffire pressed the wrong buttons, earned the ire of lots of members, got lynched. Its a forum like any other, not supposed to be fair.

It's so typical of you to defend trolls JC. 

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #52 - November 17, 2011, 08:16 AM

Jesus Christ is the king of trolls, so its an obligation for him to defend them. Grin

Reply #53 - November 17, 2011, 01:16 PM

I haven't read the last half page of posts, because if its anything like the half page of posts above it, its not about me. Stop it guys, this thread is about me.  finmad

On second thought, don't stop it. I'll take your guys' attention in whatever form it comes in. Please, don't stop... Just do it

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #54 - November 17, 2011, 01:19 PM

Trust me people are going through a lot and the least they need is another drama online.

Not true. I personally crave the online drama. It makes me feel like a significant part of this insignificant speck in the universe.  mysmilie_977

Edit: Also, this episode has taught me I should never use sarcasm, ever again.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #55 - November 17, 2011, 01:26 PM

Cheesy

Im not stating this in generally Tongue

Reply #56 - November 17, 2011, 08:35 PM

Berbs
    Wow.  You are like the epitome of a vain stuck up bitch. 

I'd much rather be who I am, a mum, in uni, and working on this website, than stuck in the sticks with a man I don't love but I'm using to push my career forward.   

Reply #57 - November 17, 2011, 08:40 PM

Shall we lock this one and start another thread? Smiley

Reply #58 - November 17, 2011, 08:45 PM

I like her, i do have a thing for angry women whistling2

Reply #59 - November 18, 2011, 04:46 AM

It's so typical of you to defend trolls JC.  

She's not a troll. And don't pretend otherwise - you just don't like her and her ideas. Me and others have said a lot worse in terms of personal attacks and not gotten a smite. She says things that a lot of the forum doesn't like, she got lynched. Period.

Fact is, a lot of what she says is true, and strikes a nerve with a lot of people. This forum is a domain of underachieving depressed whiners, not everyone.. buts lots of you are. Though I personally love that about CEMB. Not everyone can win in life, and being depressed and bleeding out your emotions is an important part of life. There's nothing wrong with that. I don't judge because I've been there, and I figure it's just a phase that most of us grow out of - of course a lot of you will remain in your shit infested studio apartments indefinitely lol. Saffire is just emotionally retarded and undeveloped and thinks all problems in life have a motivational formula or corporate procedure that can solve it and that people who don't follow her formula for life are just not being positive enough - as if life were that simple. I sense Saffire has never felt a real day of pain or grief in her life, a spoilt brat, who can never feel the gravity of what real suffering and powerlessness is. Let them eat cake, so on and so forth.

But in any case, have fun with the self-righteous lynchings. I know I had my fun being back here for a while, but work beckons as does life. I'll be back on 11:59pm December 31st, 2011... Vegas time  cool2 ... just for a bit Wink

Adios!

Formerly known as Iblis
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 13 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »