Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 'Super mosque' in cambridge

(Read 12501 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: 'Super mosque' in cambridge
     Reply #60 - October 27, 2011, 03:43 PM

Fucking dirty immigrants.

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #61 - October 28, 2011, 11:05 PM

Fucking dirty immigrants.

Nope She is NOT dirty she is good looking immigrant

She writes from London
    Earlier this year, people across the world were shocked and appalled when Shahbaz Bhatti, the only Christian in the Pakistani cabinet, was assassinated. I met him a week before he was murdered; last week, I saw his brother, Dr Paul Bhatti – a trained surgeon who has now become minorities adviser to the Pakistani prime minister, and helped set up a new Ministry of Harmony – and spoke to him about the plans Shahbaz and I had been discussing.
    Back in March, when Shahbaz was murdered, I said that the soul of Pakistan was not in these attacks. There is nothing in the vision laid out by Pakistan’s founding father, Muhammad Ali Jinnah, that creates the space for such acts of hatred. The idea of unity through diversity runs through Pakistan’s history and helps to define its society today.

In the last 18 months, I have made four visits to Pakistan, and I have seen for myself the moments of hope among the tragedies. It is heartening, for example, that for the first time in Pakistan’s history, a number of seats are to be allocated for minorities in the senate.

But two things struck me that are as relevant to us as they are to Pakistan. First, it is a mistake to assume that you compromise your identity the more you try to understand others. The stronger your understanding of your neighbour, the stronger your own religious identity becomes. For many years, I have been saying that the stronger we are as a Christian nation, the more understanding we will be of other faiths. That is why, a year ago, I went to a bishops’ conference and said that this Government would “do God”. It is why the Pope’s visit was so important for our country. And it is why I am proud that this year, for the first time, the Prime Minister held an Easter reception in Downing Street.

We need to create a country in which people can be unashamedly proud of their faith – where they don’t feel that they have to leave religion at the door. That means being proud of Christianity, not downgrading it. It means encouraging people to say that their faith inspires what they do. It means supporting religious charities in delivering public services in schools, hospices and rehabilitation.

Well that is what the lady writes from London.. Question is   How can I be unashamedly proud of my faith –  when I read gibberish day in and day out from so called scriptures from God/allah what ever ., AT least in Christianity we have Iblis and Christ.. He may gay or may have child with a lady.. what ever.. The guy was not a bad guy after all  if he was really a true character he died young.. Unlike Prophet Muhammad (PBUH RA DA SA.. Ph. D Islam/.Allah being thesis supervisor... )

Tell me Iblis.. tell me Christ   How can I be unashamedly proud of my faith ??  when I read and see total bull shit..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #62 - October 29, 2011, 09:44 AM

As long as Warsi continues to ignore people of no religion (it's no accident that her party has a disproportionately strong Christian contingent), she can fuck right off.

Holy shit, I think I've just agreed with Yeez.
     Reply #63 - October 29, 2011, 01:09 PM

Oh Sayeeda, you again.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• 'Super mosque' in cambridge
     Reply #64 - November 30, 2015, 11:06 AM

I revive this thread only to report that this project has acquired an amusing nickname in the past couple of years: the Winter Palace.
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »