Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Growth of Islam in Uk

(Read 2375 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Growth of Islam in Uk
     OP - September 21, 2014, 05:03 PM

How fast is it truly growing. Many places have seen a decline or raise. Especially in the Uk but we also know many have to keep? I worry the ones who claim to be Muslim but just cause trouble.

A British girl comes to the conclusion that her country has been totally lost(video)

I mean I have seen this happen to when a new religion comes in it just declines after the first few years . DO u worry that many will use this has an excuse to be violent?
  • Growth of Islam in Uk
     Reply #1 - September 21, 2014, 05:04 PM

would you like to introduce yourself in the introductions section of the forum?

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• Growth of Islam in Uk
     Reply #2 - September 21, 2014, 09:24 PM

Well I certainly don't think islam is taking over the UK. We definitely have a problem with extremists, literalists and wahabbi nutters but it's not something that's spiralling out of control in the way that the Robert Spence/Palma Geller types would have you believe, though there are problems.

One of the things that kicked started things was aggressive dawah. Muslims claimed that islam wasn't a matter of faith, they could actually prove their religion was true.  There was a lot of propaganda and lies, and as most people weren't as familiar with islam as christianity, they had less information about it so weren't able to easily counter dawah arguments. Fortunately nowadays more and more people are learning about islam. Once a good portion of people in the UK actually are familiar with the islamic narrative, the dawah boys won't have a leg to stand on.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Growth of Islam in Uk
     Reply #3 - September 21, 2014, 10:58 PM

Okay because I saw the video that is titled in my first post on how crazy these extremist were. One women was even judging the speaker. This is my problem with many people they want tolerance but they are intolerant
  • Growth of Islam in Uk
     Reply #4 - September 22, 2014, 12:06 AM

That is an issue. Tolerating the intolerant is becoming something we're speaking about more though.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Growth of Islam in Uk
     Reply #5 - September 22, 2014, 05:47 AM

This is scare-mongering by the far-right. What they don't realise is that Muslims are not a monolithic group, they don't have the group-think concept of  trying to convert everyone to Islam and not all of them are so dreamy-eyed about Sharia.

Criticise and lambast Islam all you want, fine, but don't make lives of ordinary Muslims as a living hell, who're just out there to earn some living and put some food on the table for their families.

"Who really knows?
    Who will here proclaim it?
    Whence was it produced? Whence is this creation?
    The gods came afterwards, with the creation of this universe.
    Who then knows whence it has arisen?"- Rig Veda, 10:129-6
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »