Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: News From Syria

(Read 16552 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • News From Syria
     OP - August 01, 2011, 12:59 AM

Syrian army kills at least 95 in Hama  says news

DAMASCUS: More than 90 people were killed on Sunday as the Syrian military launched an attack on the flashpoint protest city of Hama on the eve of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, a human rights activist said.

Ammar Qorabi, who heads the National Organisation for Human Rights, said that army attacks across Syria killed at least 121 people and wounded dozens more. Another activist put the overall toll at 123.

“The army and security forces launched an attack on Hama and opened fire on civilians, killing 95 people,” Qorabi said, adding he had a list of names of 62 of the dead.

He added that “19 people were killed in Deir Ezzor in the east, six more died in Harak in the south and one in Al-Bukamal,” also in the east.

According to Qorabi, “snipers took up positions on rooftops” in Deir Ezzor where “most of those shot were hit in the head and the neck.”

Another rights group reported that 47 people were killed in and around Hama, including two shot dead by security forces in the village of Suran outside the city, bringing the day’s overall death toll to 123.

Dozens were also wounded when security forces shot at “residents who took to the streets to protest when they heard the news about Hama,” said Rami Abdel Rahman of the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

He quoted a Hama hospital source as saying: “The number of those wounded is huge and hospitals cannot cope, particularly because we lack the adequate equipment.”
    Since anti-regime protests broke out, the crackdown on dissent has resulted in the deaths of more than 1,500 civilians and more than 360 members of the security forces, according to a Syrian Observatory toll. More than 12,000 people are also reported to have been arrested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wxvTxq5cVE

Damn both sides shout allah hoooo akbaaar..  and none knows what is allah..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERMWYdyNxyM

I don't understand why this fool need to stay in power..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: Syrian army kills at least 95 in Hama says news
     Reply #1 - August 01, 2011, 01:07 AM

He wont stay in power, Hes emptying out bank accounts and such. making sure he leaves the country with nothing. He will step down soon enough. Hes too much of a pussy.

I wish parents everywhere could remove their veil of religion and see their kids for whom they actually are.
     Reply #2 - August 01, 2011, 01:18 AM

He wont stay in power, Hes emptying out bank accounts and such. making sure he leaves the country with nothing. He will step down soon enough. Hes too much of a pussy.

where will he go? and where is he going to store his money.. how much a person need to live in this damn world.

Reply #3 - August 01, 2011, 03:03 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monaco a place like that would serve him well

I wish parents everywhere could remove their veil of religion and see their kids for whom they actually are.
     Reply #4 - August 01, 2011, 03:35 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monaco a place like that would serve him well

ah ha!  Monaco., I see

I wonder how many dictators/Head of the states from third world countries or countries like Syria are living in that place and storing their money in Swiss banks..

Reply #5 - August 01, 2011, 04:12 AM

Something is really wrong with the Assad family.

God = King of Despots
     Reply #6 - August 01, 2011, 06:39 AM

ah ha!  Monaco., I see

(Clicky for piccy!)

I wonder how many dictators/Head of the states from third world countries or countries like Syria are living in that place and storing their money in Swiss banks..

meh, im not saying monaco specifically, but there are many countries like that. plus i dont think swiss banks have allowed huge transactions coming from syria.

Reply #7 - August 01, 2011, 06:08 PM

This is horrible ..  Even wild animals treat their prey better

Allah hoo Akbaar heroes Tube from Syria-1

Allah hoo Akbaar heroes Tube from Syria-2

The Videos are Graphis Please do not watch if you can take the  ISLAMIC blood shed

I can not believe these are human beings.. why??

That is Syria.. allahoo akabaar actions against Assad forces .,anyways news says Syria's Assad embarks on path of no return"

London (Reuters)- - By sending tanks to crush dissent in the city of Hama, where memories of a bloodbath in 1982 that killed 20,000 people are still vivid, embattled Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has chosen a path of no return.

The Assads have been repeatedly warned by the United States, European Union and Turkey against any attempt to repeat the massacre of Hama, where Bashar's father Hafez Al-Assad put down an Islamist revolt by razing whole neighbourhoods of the city.

But the government is signalling to its growing legion of critics abroad that it will not bow to calls for change that have swept across the Arab world, and to its people that it is prepared to wade through blood to stay in power.

Having embarked on a military drive to crush Syria's democracy protests at all costs, the Assads appear to have decided to raise the cost of protest, just as the Muslim month of Ramadan, which began on Monday, offers the opposition a platform to expand its nearly five-month-old uprising.

"The assault on Hama is an indication of loss of control. They crossed the threshold," said Bassma Kodmani, head of the Paris-based Arab Reform Initiative. "They want to show that they can raise the level of repression to the whole country."

"What has been clear is that the government is prepared to use force without limit," Beirut-based Middle East analyst Rami Khouri told Reuters. "But this is not solving the problem. instead, it is making the rebellion more robust."..

forget Assad and his thuggish rule .,  question is what comes after Assad??

Reply #8 - August 01, 2011, 06:35 PM

Good tubes to watch Syria and Syrians..

Bizarre Foods Syria With Andrew Zimmern

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd-CV2fPCno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wf3is0Wt2U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojjwnY20Qsc

Reply #9 - August 02, 2011, 11:09 AM

car bomb attack on a Syrian Catholic church in Iraq  says news
    KIRKUK: A car bomb attack on a Syrian Catholic church wounded 15 people in the northern Iraqi city of Kirkuk on Tuesday, as two other car bombings of Christian targets were foiled, police said.

The bomb exploded in front of the Holy Family church at about 5:30 am (0230 GMT), wounding 15 people including church staff and people in neighbouring houses, a high-ranking officer in the Kirkuk police said. The officer, who spoke on condition of anonymity, added that 30 homes in the area were damaged.

A medical source said five Christians including a nun were among the wounded.

Major General Jamal Taher Bakr, the Kirkuk police chief, said that two other car bombs -- one near the Mar Gorgis church and another at a Christian
    Assyrian school -- were defused.

This political Islam is a SUCH  A KILLING MACHINE., two Muslim groups fight each other for the sake of political power  at the end both the groups  go and kill some minority that doesn't follow Muhammad's Islam such as  Christians, juice, pagans and infidels..

Reply #10 - August 02, 2011, 11:16 AM

Iran issues tough warning to Turkey on Syria  says news
    Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps has issued a harsh warning to Turkey to end activities in Syria. In an article in IRGC's weekly Sobh'eh Sadegh, the elite military force asserted that Turkish forces were crossing into Syria as part of a Western campaign to destabilize the regime of President Bashar Assad.

"They entered through the Turkish border with Syria," the article, authored by R. Grumabdri, said.

Yap it is good to have wars..

Iran-Iraq war..
    Iran-Pakistan  war..
    Iran-Turkey   war..

Reply #11 - May 04, 2012, 07:36 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKIm6c2GY-M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFbctC3nS7U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DVgBHz2zts

And that is Syrian pianist & composer Malek Al Jandali  he says   in    bbc.com

his latest album is dedicated to "the Syrian people and their noble quest for freedom - especially the people of Homs".  The acclaimed pianist told BBC News that his family were subject to violence and had to flee Syria after he released the song, Watani Ana (I Am My Homeland).  But he continued to produce more music and went on to release his album, Emessa (Homs) - which contains Freedom Qashoush Symphony in honour of an artistic protester who was killed and allegedly had his vocal chords removed.

Ibrahim Qashoush had been known for making an anti-government song that became popular with the Syrian protest movement.

Reply #12 - June 20, 2012, 07:52 PM

Watch how Syrian Shia has brutally killed childerns !!! Syrian Shia's are backed by Iranian government (Anti Ahle sunnah ).Why are we quite while Shia's slaughtering childern, women's , men's !!!Speak up for your sunni sisters and brothers !! Don't trust Shia specially Hazara .They are gathering arms send by Iranian government so when time is right they will strike you .Don' t sleep ! Be aware of this coward , cruel enemy within you ! They have done it in 1986 in Quetta by the help of Iran ! Don't do business and trade with Shia !!! Shame on you Shia killing brutally innocent children and women!! You cry in front of the world that you are muzloom ?  ...

That is written by a sunni Pakistani guy  on that horrible Syrian killings..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3a9u-k5TjU

Off course the heading of the tube is  "Shia's killing of Ahle sunnah children and families backed by Iran! quetta" .. So we can start this killing game in Quetta Pakistan as  Revenge game that is happening in Syria with KILL KILL SHIA PROGRAM.,   THAT IS ISLAM.. It is like Bangladesh and Indonesian Muslims taking revenge  non Muslim because of the plight of Palestinians in Israel .

Worse is t,  Look at those Allah hoo akbaar BRUTAL  IDIOTS .,   are  they crying or doing a propaganda video?? The way they are lifting those little children  is  like pulling a baby goat after killing in That Islamic festival with Allah hoo akbarrr barkings., Sounds like hungry wilds Dogs in desert looking for meat  .. And not even a single mother or sound of mother you hear in that bloody tube..

What fucking all hoo akbaar??  .  BRUTAL ANIMALS..

Reply #13 - June 21, 2012, 12:45 PM

More than 15,000 killed in Syria conflict:  says news
    BEIRUT: Violence has killed more than 15,000 people in Syria since a revolt erupted last year against the regime of President Bashar al-Assad, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Thursday.

At least 10,480 civilians, 3,715 soldiers and 830 defectors have been killed in the crackdown and in clashes since March 2011, said the Britain-based group, which counts those who have taken up arms against the regime as civilians.

that is bloody hell in less than one year..

and Islamic intellectuals all over middle east go on shouting and crying against juice  

Tripoli sheikh: Baath Party worse than Zionist Jews

A few hundred protesters who rallied in Tripoli heard Sheikh Zakaria Masri condemn Syria’s Baath Party for committing atrocities against Syrian civilians: “[The party] has gone beyond that of the enemies of the Arabs and the Muslims, the Zionist Jews.”

“The [Zionists] didn’t do one-tenth of what the Baath Party has done.”

Israel in 'weakest position' after Middle East revolutions: Jalili

Secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council Saeed Jalili says Israel is in its ‘weakest position’ following the developments that have brought down its allies in the region.

Zionists are the ones controlling the U.S. capital, which means that the fight between Syria and Turkey is considered a war in the name of “Zionists and rich Jews.”

Former Lebanese Lawmaker pointed that the Zionists are the ones controlling the U.S. capital, which means that the fight between Syria and Turkey is considered a war in the name of “Zionists and rich Jews.” The Turkish army will carry the same tasks of Blackwater, refusing to change into an army that fights for money but one that preserves its character as an army that fights for freedom and the people.

Zionists eager for Mursi

That is what middle East Islamic intellectuals and western Leftists liberals talk .. Yes.. Juice are the problem and it is never ending problem for Islam.

And the facts on the ground are   "Jews contribute a disproportionate percentage of Nobel prize-winners and philanthropists; Muslims contribute a disproportionate number of tyrants and terrorists."

And where are   all those  Floating  Flotillas to Syria .,  Yap.. Blame shifting is the first fundamental to indoctrinate Islamic doctrine ... yeezevee

• News From Syria
     Reply #14 - November 03, 2012, 01:42 PM

Gruesome video raises concerns about Syria rebels says News

A video that appears to show a unit of Syrian rebels kicking terrified, captured soldiers and then executing them with machine guns raised concerns Friday about rebel brutality at a time when the United States is making its strongest push yet to forge an opposition movement it can work with. UN officials and human rights groups believe President Bashar Assad’s regime is responsible for the bulk of suspected war crimes in Syria’s 19-month-old conflict, which began as a largely peaceful uprising but has transformed into a brutal civil war.

But investigators of human rights abuses say rebel atrocities are on the rise. At this stage “there may not be anybody with entirely clean hands,” Suzanne Nossel, head of the rights group Amnesty International, told The Associated Press. The US has called for a major leadership shakeup of Syria’s political opposition during a crucial conference next week in Qatar. Washington and its allies have been reluctant to give stronger backing to the largely Turkey-based opposition, viewing it as ineffective, fractured and out of touch with fighters trying to topple Assad. But the new video adds to growing concerns about those fighters and could complicate Washington’s efforts to decide which of the myriad of opposition groups to support. We condemn human rights violations by any party,” US State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said, commenting on the video. “Anyone committing atrocities should be held to account.”

She said the Free Syrian Army has urged its fighters to adhere to a code of conduct it established in August, reflecting international rules of war.

“These are Assad’s dogs,” one of the gunmen is heard saying of those cowering on the ground.

The gunmen kick and beat some of the men. One gunman shouts, “Damn you!” The exact number of soldiers in the video is not clear, but there appear to be about 10 of them.

Moments later, gunfire erupts for about 35 seconds, screams are heard and the men on the floor are seen shaking and twitching. The spray of bullets kicks up dust from the ground.

The video’s title says it shows dead and captive soldiers at the Hmeisho checkpoint. The Observatory said 12 soldiers were killed Thursday at the checkpoint, one of three regime positions near Saraqeb attacked by the rebels in the area that day.

That is the news from that Land.. and this is that video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83tXwdkGyGM

well Estimates of deaths in the Syrian civil war anywhere between 28,000 and 48,090, ..

• Re: News From Syria
     Reply #15 - November 03, 2012, 03:27 PM

That is written by a sunni Pakistani guy  on that horrible Syrian killings..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3a9u-k5TjU

Off course the heading of the tube is  "Shia's killing of Ahle sunnah children and families backed by Iran! quetta" .. So we can start this killing game in Quetta Pakistan as  Revenge game that is happening in Syria with KILL KILL SHIA PROGRAM.,   THAT IS ISLAM.. It is like Bangladesh and Indonesian Muslims taking revenge  non Muslim because of the plight of Palestinians in Israel .

Worse is t,  Look at those Allah hoo akbaar BRUTAL  IDIOTS .,   are  they crying or doing a propaganda video?? The way they are lifting those little children  is  like pulling a baby goat after killing in That Islamic festival with Allah hoo akbarrr barkings., Sounds like hungry wilds Dogs in desert looking for meat  .. And not even a single mother or sound of mother you hear in that bloody tube..

What fucking all hoo akbaar??  .  BRUTAL ANIMALS..

The way he flails around the bodies of the dead kids makes me feel ill.

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
  • Re: News From Syria
     Reply #16 - December 02, 2012, 06:32 PM

Heard from some relatives in Damascus, things are deteriorating rapidly. I heard that a 21 year old guy (one of the neighbours) was just walking past a military compound in the wealthy area they live in, found dead the next day with a bullet in his head, probably target practice for fun by one of the soldiers. The mosque they go to which was once filled with affluent traders, civil servants and businessmen, is now full of women and children refugees from other parts of the city and local areas. The husbands of these refugees have either gone back to their parents' homes or joined the resistance or just disappeared, there is talk of some of the women mercy killing their children either out of sheer insanity or out of twisted desperation.

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
  • News From Syria
     Reply #17 - August 06, 2013, 02:23 PM

Syrian Conflicts .. where it stands now

Syria's war splits nation into 3 distinct regions

BEIRUT (AP) — More than two years into Syria's civil war, the once highly-centralized authoritarian state has effectively split into three distinct parts, each boasting its own flags, security agencies and judicial system.

In each area, religious, ideological and turf power struggles are under way and battle lines tend to ebb and flow, making it impossible to predict exactly what Syria could look like once the combatants lay down their arms. But the longer the bloody conflict drags on, analysts says, the more difficult it will be to piece together a coherent Syrian state from the wreckage. "There is no doubt that as a distinct single entity, Syria has ceased to exist," said Charles Lister, an analyst at IHS Jane's Terrorism and Insurgency Center. "Considering the sheer scale of its territorial losses in some areas of the country, Syria no longer functions as a single all-encompassing unitarily-governed state."

The geographic dividing lines that have emerged over the past two years and effectively cleft the nation in three remain fluid, but the general outlines can be traced on a map. The regime holds a firm grip on a corridor running from the southern border with Jordan, through the capital Damascus and up to the Mediterranean coast, where a large portion of the population belongs to President Bashar Assad's Alawite sect. The rebels, who are primarily drawn from Syria's Sunni Muslim majority, control a chunk of territory that spans parts of Idlib and Aleppo provinces in the north and stretches along the Euphrates river to the porous Iraqi border in the east. Tucked into the far northeastern corner, meanwhile, Syria's Kurdish minority enjoys semi-autonomy.

Those contours provide the big picture view. The view from the ground, however, is slightly muddied. While Sunni rebels control large swathes of Syria's rural regions in the north, the government still controls provincial capitals there, with the exception of Raqqa city and parts of Aleppo city. The regime also still retains some military bases and checkpoints in the overwhelmingly rebel-held countryside, but those are besieged and isolated and supplies for troops are air-dropped by helicopters or planes.

Moreover, the opposition movement itself is far from monolithic, and there have been increasing outbursts of infighting between al-Qaida affiliated extremists and moderate rebel groups, as well as between Kurds and rebels of a radical Islamic bent. That violence holds the potential to escalate into a full-blown war among armed opposition factions. The Assad regime has made headway in recent months in the strategic heartland of Homs, clawing back territory long-held by rebel fighters. Those gains have helped the government secure its grip on Damascus and the pathway to the coast. They also have reinforced opposition accusations that Assad's military is driving out local Sunni communities to try to carve out a breakaway Alawite enclave that could become a refuge for the community if the regime falls.

For now, Assad's overstretched and war-weary troops appear unable to regain the vast territories they have lost to rebels and jihadists who now control oil wells and other key resources such as dams and electricity plants in the north and east. Black al-Qaida flags that carry the Muslim declaration of the faith now fly over many areas there, as a way to mark their turf distinctly from the three-starred green, black and white flag flown by the various rebel brigades that make up the loose-knit, Western-backed Free Syrian Army.

In the north, fighter brigades have set up judicial councils known as Shariah courts that dispense their own version of justice based on Islamic law, including in some cases, executions of captured regime soldiers and supporters.  In the northeast, Kurdish flags now flutter proudly over buildings after the country's largest minority carved out a once unthinkable degree of independence. Kurds, who make up more than 10 percent of Syria's 22 million people, were long oppressed under Baathist rule. Now, they have created their own police forces, even their own license plates, and have been exuberantly going public with their language and culture. Schoolchildren are now taught Kurdish, something banned for years under the Assad family's rule.

"While there are shifts in momentum on the battlefield, Bashar Assad, in our view, will never rule all of Syria again," Jay Carney, the White House spokesman, told reporters in Washington last month. The comments appeared to leave open the possibility that while Assad has lost control over large parts of the country, he may well be able to hang on and even expand his core territory in the future.

This view has been reinforced recently with steady regime gains in and around the capital Damascus, and in Homs province, a strategic linchpin linking Damascus with predominantly regime strongholds on the Mediterranean coast. Homs is a crossroads, and if the regime were to secure its hold on the city — where a few rebel-held neighborhoods are holding out — it would put it in a stronger position to strike out at the opposition-held axis running through the middle of the country.

Already, the government has been successful in clearing key routes leading to the Alawite community's heartlands of Tartus and Latakia, which have been largely spared the fighting in other parts of the country. Recent visitors to Tartus speak of beaches dotted with swimmers and night clubs packed with revelers. "It's like stepping into another world, completely sealed off from the rest of the country," said one Syrian in Beirut, who recently arrived from the Syrian coast and spoke on condition of anonymity for fear of retaliation.

Despite the geographic split into three regions, none of the sides can speak of confidently retaining the terrain they control.  Northern Latakia, for instance, has a notable presence of Islamic extremists, while in the capital, Damascenes live in constant fear of a repeat of the so-called "Damascus Volcano," when rebels briefly overran several neighborhoods in an assault in the summer of 2012. Mortars launched from rebel-held pockets around the capital constantly crash into the city, killing and wounding people.

In rebel held areas, regime warplanes swoop down at random, dropping bombs over targets that often kill civilians instead. The rebels have proved they are able to strike back despite significant advances by the military that have bolstered the confidence of the regime.  Rebels on Thursday sent a wave of rockets slamming into regime strongholds in Homs, triggering a succession of massive explosions in a weapons depot that killed at least 40 people and wounded dozens, according to opposition groups and residents.

The conflict has laid waste to the country's cities, shattered its economy and killed more than 100,000 people since March 2011. The bloodshed also has fanned sectarian hatreds, and many fear that the divisions now entrenched in a country where Alawites, Sunnis, Shiites, Druse and Christians coexisted for centuries will make it hard in the future for people to reconnect as citizens of a single nation.

Syria's partition into mini-states is an ominous scenario for a country that sits along the Middle East's most turbulent fault lines. Any attempt to create an official breakaway state could trigger a wave of sectarian killings and have dangerous repercussions in a region where many religious, ethnic and tribal communities have separatist aspirations.

Jamal Khashoggi, a Saudi author and columnist, argued in a recent article that at least one of Syria's neighbors will benefit if the dividing lines harden.
    "It is an ideal solution for Israel which will benefit from Syria's division into three weak rival states that will never again represent a strategic threat for Israel," he wrote in an article that appeared in the pan Arab Al Hayat newspaper Saturday.

That is where Syria is now....    In a Stone Age..

• News From Syria
     Reply #18 - August 13, 2013, 09:48 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRWdd_kboZw
    Syrians in al-Raqqa, a stronghold for fighters linked to al-Qaeda, are holding protests against their new rulers.They are accusing the fighters of abuses and unjustified detentions.The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, one of al Qaeda's two official affiliates operating in Syria, has imposed its authority in the northern city for the past four months.Al-Raqqa is the only provincial capital no longer under the government's control.

• News From Syria
     Reply #19 - February 11, 2015, 02:04 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiC4w7Erz8I

this fool  and his father ruled Syria since 1970...  45  years ..ruined all the state institutions by erecting totalitarian regime now he is giving lecture...........

• News From Syria
     Reply #20 - February 17, 2015, 10:56 AM

Dosen't look as a fool at all to me, to be very honest. Of course he is and will remain a bloody dictator. However, he is right in every thing he says about KSA and he is still the only practical solution for that country.

• News From Syria
     Reply #21 - March 31, 2015, 09:57 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coXejz5V5Aw

Charlie Rose from American CBS  TV Channel   interviews the Syrian dictator   "Bashar al-Assad" which aired on March 29, 2015.  

We traveled to Damascus this past week and met with Assad for an interview, under the conditions that we use Syrian TV technicians and cameras. We begin by asking him about American airstrikes against ISIS in Syria.

well it is worth watching...

Dosen't look as a fool at all to me, to be very honest. Of course he is and will remain a bloody dictator. However, he is right in every thing he says about KSA and he is still the only practical solution for that country.

KSA.......Killers Of Saudi Arabia.... any thing is better than that Sand Dorm..

well you got a point there nbhb., when I look at other side of the coin that is using Islam for their politics.. Bashar al-Assad sounds like saint.. well let me watch that interview .. It is just got on to web.  

• News From Syria
     Reply #22 - March 31, 2015, 10:28 PM

While in comparison to many of the groups that oppose puts the current regime is a positive light both are still two turds no matter how polished one is. Supporting Assad is to support his methods of control thus supporting the ends justifies the means. He also seems to try to rally support by presenting himself as the enemy of our enemy. This backfired repeatedly during the Cold War. I support neither group
  • News From Syria
     Reply #23 - March 31, 2015, 10:35 PM

I support neither group, just think that the old addage "better the devil you know than the one you don't" is highly apt in this situation.
  • News From Syria
     Reply #24 - April 01, 2015, 12:45 AM

I suppose some would see it this way. However if there is a call for a greater involvement by foreign nations in Syria I see no reason to support the devil I know. Remove both devils if we are going to both doing anything.
  • News From Syria
     Reply #25 - August 24, 2015, 02:13 PM

Inside The Syrian Refugee Camp The Size Of A Small City

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2i2j0e8HDU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvxxk2nvU14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWWJfBt4szg

300,000 Dead 1,200,000 injured 11,000,000 Displaced this is ..Syria 2015...

• News From Syria
     Reply #26 - November 17, 2015, 05:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhBcY-KzONA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rynDn9OaiOU

THOSE TWO TUBES ARE ONE SIDE .. and we have these tubes also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8a41oLhPEc

and the bove tube is from thedailyreminder.org

• News From Syria
     Reply #27 - June 20, 2016, 09:13 AM

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad | Interview | March 1st 2016German News Channel   March  2016 _
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY5sSZJLOgY

Czech Television interviewed President Bashar on 28th November 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fuGdBFFMH4

Charlie Rose interviews Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad   Apr 2, 2015
    CBS News :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxV8Ln7frGk

Syria conflict: BBC exclusive interview with President Bashar al-Assad (FULL)
    ...Published on Feb 9, 2015   BBC News .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiC4w7Erz8I

• News From Syria
     Reply #28 - June 20, 2016, 09:31 AM

Assange on 'US Empire', Assad govt overthrow plans & new book 'The WikiLeaks Files' (EXCLUSIVE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3HWiydFlJc

Afshin Rattansi goes underground with the world's most wanted publisher - the founder of WikiLeaks, Julian Assange. He has just co-authored a book

Why does Russia support Syria's al-Assad?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW0HP7Xd2rs

Turkey's interests in the Syrian civil war
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heUzDndfw8E

boy that guy is good    Caspian Report   interesting....

• News From Syria
     Reply #29 - August 28, 2016, 08:28 PM

Born a refugee Syria's war babies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZqkoRvMCjs

More than 300,000 babies have been born as refugees since the start of the Syrian civil war.

I wrote this
     forget Assad and his thuggish rule .,  question is what comes after Assad..

that was 5 years ago  on  August 01, 2011, 06:08 PM.,  and and I am seeing it for the past 4 years and and End is not near.,  nowhere near...

What is with  these BASTARDS AND THEIR POWER HUNGRY BRAINS ??
    why do these scoundrels  want to rule a country more 6 or 8 years at best.,??

if you can not do anything in 8 years    you are not going to get any change even if you rule a country all of your fucking life..  

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »