Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Is Iran/Persia going to b...
by zeca
Yesterday at 11:23 AM

Best Quran translation ev...
May 19, 2024, 02:20 PM

Gaza assault
May 18, 2024, 03:37 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 18, 2024, 03:04 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
May 17, 2024, 08:33 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 17, 2024, 06:13 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 16, 2024, 02:05 PM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: hey guys

(Read 5954 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: hey guys
     Reply #30 - August 04, 2011, 01:43 PM

i have no problem with the nudity of women

as long as itsn't old ladies  Afro
     Reply #31 - August 04, 2011, 03:32 PM

LOL.

Don't let the cougars around here hear you say that.  whistling2
     Reply #32 - August 04, 2011, 03:50 PM

hello
     Reply #33 - August 04, 2011, 08:54 PM

Sup serpant Bro... hows it going.. im from london, EXSHIA ex muslim..

I testify there is no god especially Allah and mohammed was just a pimp.

Im ex-muslim, ex-shia, 28yo iranian/paki mixed bi guy recently free from all religious bullshit. Anyone similar?
     Reply #34 - August 05, 2011, 02:14 PM

Don't let the cougars around here hear you say that.  whistling2

unders 40's only...

@noallah so ure not beating yourself any more Tongue
  • hey guys
     Reply #35 - March 13, 2013, 12:32 AM

a friend asked me and i sent them this reply, thought i'd post here too

in my youngers years i was apathetic to the concept..i didnt even think about it to know if i believed in him or didnt...in ones younger years I think we are less inclined to to think about such serious subjects... you could say i was an "eid muslim" lol ..

then  a while back I had abit of time off work for health reasons..and my curiosity was aroused... from researching the matter and being self inquisitive I found the concept of god/allah abstract and vague and felt it was a slimey way out of proving he exists objectively...what i heard was that when it suited apologists they knew exactly how god/allah was, but then when difficult questions are posed he suddenly becomes "mysterious" & "we cant understand his ways".... it was one paradox after another.....i felt it was eating the cake and not having it at the same time

also god/allah was supposed to be sentient..but then i knew all sentient objects were made of observable matter...and no observable conscious matter had ever been demonstrated of any claimed deity....ultimately i found no objective proof for an objective claim

as for having faith, which religionists tell u to have, i found that nobody ever mentions faith for that which has proof... to me it seemed like it was a desperate  emotional substitute/plea....... in football when England play at the world cup its "have faith in England and with a bit of luck we'll win the world cup" where as with Brazil its "brazilan have proven time and time again there one of the best"... if that analogy helps understand how i saw it..

ultimately with all religions providing no objective proof or bad equivocal evidence(full of non-sequitors, sophistry, word games etc ) and all saying u need the feel good factor and goosebumps of faith there was no way to validate any as true for me
  • hey guys
     Reply #36 - July 18, 2013, 01:57 PM

@hallafuk

God isn't a physical entity. The analogy I use is nothing can possibly exist as a physical entity within a vacuum, so nobody has labels to describe whether you believe anything exists or doesn't within a vacuum.

i wouldn't regard myself as atheist. I really dislike labels but if u had to label me according to my religious views id be apatheist. Religions claims are irrelevant to my perception of reality as god takes no interest in my world and of nobodies else's. He doesn't intervene whilst billions of humans live on in suffering and torture, so I don't have to clarify a position on what doesn't take no involvement in the worlds day to day affairs.

If god was to have an actual input into my life or somebody else, then maybe I'd feel the need to express a  viewpoint towards his existence.

The future humans are going to think we were crazy for Fighting and debating about something unproven and that didn't participate smh
  • hey guys
     Reply #37 - July 18, 2013, 10:52 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwUGSYDKUxU

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • hey guys
     Reply #38 - July 23, 2013, 08:02 AM

"The future is bright; only we can get there faster"
  • hey guys
     Reply #39 - July 25, 2013, 11:05 AM

^lol i been here ages
  • hey guys
     Reply #40 - July 25, 2013, 01:57 PM

Belated welcomes... you may have registered a year earlier than me but I can assure you that I have been lurking for at least 3 years.

"If a monster existed, it was buried deep within."
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »