Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: So South Sudan becomes independent country.. what next? where does Oil go??

(Read 4153 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • So South Sudan becomes independent country.. what next? where does Oil go??
     OP - July 09, 2011, 06:12 PM

So South Sudan Becomes Independent Country. what next? where does  Oil  go??

Juba, South Sudan — After decades of conflict and millions of deaths, South Sudan formally marked its independence on Saturday.

Tens of thousands of people turned out for the ceremony at the mausoleum of John Garang, the longtime leader of the Sudan People's Liberation Movement (SPLM). The area started to fill shortly after daybreak, when crowds of people raced into the dusty venue to secure a space near the stage.

After a parade by former SPLM rebels, parliament speaker James Wani Igga read South Sudan's proclamation of independence, officially bringing the new nation into existence.

"We have resolved to overcome the past and face the future with a renewed sense of purpose, and it has stirred a forgiveness and reconciliation," Igga said.

Many of the people assembled for Saturday's ceremony could not actually hear the speeches from Igga and other dignitaries; the sound system did not carry that far. Few seemed to mind.

"I am just happy that they are here,” said Helen Garang, referring to the dozens of dignitaries on the stage.

The ceremony followed a boisterous party on Friday night. South Sudanese poured into the streets shortly before midnight, dancing, beating drums and honking car horns.

Saturday's formal occasion was more subdued, perhaps partly because of the beating sun, which caused several people in the crowd to faint. Again, though, few people seemed to mind.

"It is our happiness day," said Rayana Gracias, fanning herself in the heat. "We were oppressed and now we are separate from those people, so we can have the rights we want... we want this to be a Christian country...

Well.. South goes Christians North goes to Muslims.. where does Oil go?? read it all at link..

That is south . Miss South Sudan Beauty Contest‏

And this is women  north Sudan

this is what goes on in North  ..allah..allah.. Islam..Islam..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drjyc_7JsbE

FUCKING SHIT.. Baboon brutes with sand in Brain..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: So South Sudan becomes independent country.. what next? where does Oil go??
     Reply #1 - July 09, 2011, 06:23 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRVXwFEfnz4

Yap one side you sing ila..all.alla.allla. la..la.. song and other side we will lash women for wearing pants..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms9L2lczFco&NR=1

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: So South Sudan becomes independent country.. what next? where does Oil go??
     Reply #2 - July 09, 2011, 09:13 PM

Whatever may happen, the women in that country are at last humans instead of cattle, and I wish them all the best. Let's see what happens next.

Religion is organized superstition
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »