Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Game of Thrones

(Read 110655 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 23 24 25« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #720 - August 28, 2017, 05:25 AM

I don't care what anyone says, boatsex was glorious! Wincest for the fucking win! ♡

Littlefinger will be missed as one of the greatest schemers in fiction, but he had it coming. So proud of the Stark sisters Smiley

No way will Cersei have that baby. Maggie the Frog's prophecy said that she will only have 3 kids, which makes me think she will miscarry. Speaking of the prophecy, I am starting to wonder about this "younger, more beautiful queen" who will strike Cersei down. She thought it would be Margaery, who is dead now. She probably thinks it will be Dany now, and it very well could be. I think that Dany is a little obvious though, and that this queen could be Sansa. Jon is the heir to the Iron Throne, not the North. If Sansa ends up becoming Queen in the North, she could end up being Cersei's downfall.

Viserion burning down the wall was epic <3. This episode had its flaws but was still great. Made up for some of the other iffy episodes this season.
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #721 - August 28, 2017, 05:25 AM

Sorry to gatecrash this thread just to be obnoxious as to say I've never seen a single episode of Game of Thrones...
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #722 - August 28, 2017, 05:35 AM

Don't be a kneeler, better to watch it sooner rather than later Wink
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #723 - August 28, 2017, 05:46 AM

But there's like 7 whole seasons to catch up to where people are now! That's bloody daunting  wacko
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #724 - August 28, 2017, 12:32 PM

It's very addictive. I started rewatching yesterday, think I got through 5 episodes in one night...   lipsrsealed
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #725 - August 28, 2017, 09:56 PM

Great arse, was that Kit Harrington's or his double's?

I think that R+L are selfish bastards, especially R. They started a rebellion and got so many people killed when that could have been avoided.
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #726 - August 29, 2017, 05:44 AM

Or maybe Cersei gives birth to a girl while on the throne, she dies from complications. Hence, a younger more beautiful queen just killed her. She only had 3 children because she dies before "having" the forth. Sounds silly, but how crazy would it be if I was right.....

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #727 - August 29, 2017, 05:52 AM

And also why did I get the impression that Tyrion wasn't jumoing out of joy seeing Dany and Jon. And would he be happier if everyone foubd out he was the Targaryen? Having a bitter sweet ending.... I'm not sure how well I will handle next season finale....

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #728 - August 30, 2017, 04:43 PM

Cersei's daughter? That would be quite a twist.

The most unlikely ending would be Jon/Dany as a happy couple ruling Westeros with their child, simply because this is GOT and the showrunners would never allow it. That's why I am just enjoying it while it lasts. I think that Tyrion is worried that he will become irrelevant to Dany with Jon in the picture, as she might favour the latter's council over his. Or maybe he is worried about what could happen if the relationship turns sour.
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #729 - August 30, 2017, 07:24 PM

And also why did I get the impression that Tyrion wasn't jumoing out of joy seeing Dany and Jon. And would he be happier if everyone foubd out he was the Targaryen? Having a bitter sweet ending.... I'm not sure how well I will handle next season finale....

Tyrion is upset by Jon and Dany getting together because it means Jon will have a greater influence over Dany's decision making.

Tyrion views Stark men as being impractical idealistic politicians.

He thinks Jon and his honorable behavior will either get Dany killed or cause them to somehow lose the war.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
  • Game of Thrones
     Reply #730 - August 31, 2017, 12:48 AM

Razib has a post about Heraclius and his niece Martina. Martina possibly had the heir murdered so that their son could be emperor instead - Heraclonas.

We don't know how well Heraclonas would have ruled because the Byzantines, characteristically, deposed Martina and hacked off Heraclonas' nose.

Game Of Thrones got nothin' on Byzantine politics. (I suppose we could also discuss Umayyad politics...)
  • Previous page 1 ... 23 24 25« Previous thread | Next thread »