Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Random Facts About Yourself

(Read 133731 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 57 58 59« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Random Facts About Yourself
     Reply #1740 - March 04, 2017, 01:34 AM

I had a weird dream last night too. I was an astronaut preparing to fly to the moon.
     Reply #1741 - March 04, 2017, 04:16 PM

The serenity I experience while listening to this is unparalleled. Shame it's only temporary.

https://youtu.be/grPfVlj7Go4

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #1742 - March 17, 2017, 02:55 AM

The serenity I experience while listening to this is unparalleled. Shame it's only temporary.

https://youtu.be/grPfVlj7Go4

Great song.
     Reply #1743 - March 17, 2017, 02:33 PM

Well I wasn't as self conscious about doing things alone as I've been recently. You reach your mid 20s and you wonder where your life is going. Me, I've been in my own dimension, my own bubble of self confinement for years. I wish I couldn't feel bad but when I snoop on social media (as one does) to see how old friends went to uni, got on with their lives and some of them starting families, it does hit you like a tonne of bricks.

oooh i looooove being alone to be honest i wont mind being around people yet rarely i do feel lonely now a days acctully i think it is a bless as i been let down by the selected few ppl i kept

It's never too late to  build your life. Better late than never at all. Trust me. At least you can catch up with a little happiness in the end.

great words my dear i cant wait for it to finally be worth all i been through

random fact about me : ammmmm  i cant wait till i can have a puppy been watching youtube videos all day  Smiley

You are educated when you have the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or self-confidence.
     Robert Frost

?Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.?

― Andr? Gide
     Reply #1744 - March 17, 2017, 10:43 PM

Great song.

long time no see

Reply #1745 - March 18, 2017, 02:37 PM

long time no see

Yeah, it's been a while. I just finished one degree and started another so I've been a little busy. How's everything?
     Reply #1746 - March 18, 2017, 09:49 PM

oooh i looooove being alone to be honest i wont mind being around people yet rarely i do feel lonely now a days acctully i think it is a bless as i been let down by the selected few ppl i kept

Coincidentally I have recently been trying to 'own' my loneliness, as in not to let it affect me. Yeah, people who are constantly around you such as families and families who disappoint you will tend to push you into isolation.
     Reply #1747 - March 18, 2017, 10:39 PM

You sound like a genuinely cool and down to earth dude. When you do get the opportunity to meet more different people, I'm sure they will appreciate that in you.  Afro

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Re: Random Facts About Yourself
     Reply #1748 - March 20, 2017, 06:26 AM

Coincidentally I have recently been trying to 'own' my loneliness, as in not to let it affect me. Yeah, people who are constantly around you such as families and families who disappoint you will tend to push you into isolation.

well it is always not about how much ppl are around you rather than the quality of ppl who are around you so if they do not understand you it is just waste of time and sacrfice from your side , just find your passions and this will attract the right ppl to you

You are educated when you have the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or self-confidence.
     Robert Frost

?Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.?

― Andr? Gide
     Reply #1749 - March 30, 2017, 08:19 PM

Yeah, it's been a while. I just finished one degree and started another so I've been a little busy. How's everything?

Sorry for the late reply darling. Just busy making money and repressing homicidal and suicidal thoughts.

Hit my inbox up with some updates, I wanna know more about your studying.

Reply #1750 - March 31, 2017, 01:55 PM

Just busy making money and repressing homicidal and suicidal thoughts

^you just described my life, the money though never seems to be enough  parrot

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #1751 - March 31, 2017, 03:39 PM

I used to look forward to jogging/running every evening with my ear piece on but haven't done that for a year and I'm still procrastinating.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • Previous page 1 ... 57 58 59« Previous thread | Next thread »