Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: Which one (if any) are you more inclined to side with? (Give reasons)
  • Israel - 50 (30.5%)
  • Palestine - 114 (69.5%)
  • Total Voters: 163

Topic: Pro Israel or Pro Palestine?

(Read 202457 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 33 34 3536 37 38 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Pro Israel or Pro Palestine?
     Reply #1020 - May 08, 2016, 01:47 PM

If one of the sides were a bunch of bullies, and the other side were all innocent lambs, I'd have no problems being "Pro A" or "Pro B".

But both sides hold quite a number of people, who have absolutely no intention of a peaceful solution. They get their power and influence from the war, and would loose it in case of peace.

And the moslem world would really miss Israel.
    So much is fucked up in that part of the world. And those who are fucked, are fucked by other moslems and the corrupt regimes run by moslems. But they can blame it all on a very small country with what is relatively just a handfull of inhabitants.

And the palestinian refugees are used a lot in the debate. But none of their "Arab brothers" really want to have anything to do with them. apart from political leverage.

This picture is quite worn out, but very illustrative:
     Reply #1021 - May 08, 2016, 02:56 PM

If one of the sides were a bunch of bullies, and the other side were all innocent lambs, I'd have no problems being "Pro A" or "Pro B"............

This picture is quite worn out, but very illustrative:
    (Clicky for piccy!)  

I would solve that Israeli-Palestinian problem in month if not in one week and make a Palestinian boy President of Israel with in couple of years.   Leave Jingoistic Islam and Islamic rules,  rituals and retrograde mindset that comes from the  fucking baboons of Islam that preach Islam day in and day out.

that picture tells something else about History of Islam and the ancestors of those folks

with the exception of Sudan .. East Africa and Middle East  were filled with Jewish folks all the way to 1800., Now  Not even a single Jew lives in those lands.  So give the Jewish folks their property in those countries I see in that picture inclding that fucking sand land.. All these Ibn fools I see In Saudi Arabia were actually Jewish Tribe., Move them out of that land Give it to Jews., Then the Palestinian problem gets solved automatically.

and read these posts again which are in this folder itself.

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=15908.msg440030#msg440030
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=15908.msg439775#msg439775
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=15908.msg440139#msg440139
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=15908.msg442400#msg442400

and more in this folder..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1022 - May 16, 2016, 01:16 AM

I think arabs already have plenty of land in planet earth.
    They don't need isreal. Infact they already have significant population in isreal too.

Let jews have isreal.

arabs are land thirsty.

Fucccking ALLAH and islam is causing damage in middle east.

ALLAH is very against jews.
    That's a problem.

I think you have some problem.
    Every thing I post, looks weird to you.

Reply #1023 - May 16, 2016, 12:03 PM

I think arabs already have plenty of land in planet earth.
    They don't need isreal. Infact they already have significant population in isreal too.

Let jews have isreal.

good....mtexmuslim  joins and he doesn't like Israel ..so he spells every word  as IS REAL??  

I too wonder  about this question...... Israel   IS REAL?., and answer is ..No it is not..

arabs are land thirsty

No noo.. that is not true., Arabs that are in to  Islam are Juice thirsty., they are not land thirsty ... They need Juice.. they are juice thirsty
    Fucccking ALLAH and islam is causing damage in middle east.

Well If you believe in god/allah whatever and you are agnostic  about god  then you are right., Allah fucking is the reason why you are on this earth,   without that process .. with out that fucking.... nothing will be living on this earth and earth would have been a desert without life., In-vitro fertilization is a new laboratory process
    ALLAH is very against jews.
    That's a problem.

that is not true .. Jews are the reason why Allah was born..

so welcome to CEMB den  and what are you up to?

Reply #1024 - May 16, 2016, 10:27 PM

I say Israel and here's why.

Considering Islam's internal Arabization program, Palestinians in my eyes are no more than the original Hebrew inhabitants of Judah and Israel that became Muslim and, through learning and using Arabic over Hebrew, became Arabs.

Even though Palestinians do have a distinct identity separate from that of other Arabs, it cannot be denied that the Palestinians descended from the ancient Israelites and Judeans.

And, considering this information, that would mean in essence that the Israel-Palestinian conflict is a Hebrew Civil war.

Assyrians like me hold the same thought in the case with Iraqi Arabs as well. To me, the Iraqi Arabs are just Arabized, Islamized Assyrians/Mesopotamians.

Reply #1025 - May 16, 2016, 11:06 PM

I don't want to offend arabs too.
    but arabs already have a big land.

but arabs and jews must solve this issue of palestine and isreal.

They are wasting their manpower and resources on war in between.

again religion is cause of all evils there.

Reply #1026 - May 17, 2016, 06:31 PM

I say Israel and here's why.

Considering Islam's internal Arabization program, Palestinians in my eyes are no more than the original Hebrew inhabitants of Judah and Israel that became Muslim and, through learning and using Arabic over Hebrew, became Arabs.

Even though Palestinians do have a distinct identity separate from that of other Arabs, it cannot be denied that the Palestinians descended from the ancient Israelites and Judeans.

And, considering this information, that would mean in essence that the Israel-Palestinian conflict is a Hebrew Civil war.

Assyrians like me hold the same thought in the case with Iraqi Arabs as well. To me, the Iraqi Arabs are just Arabized, Islamized Assyrians/Mesopotamians.

Long time since I was into this stuff, but I remember this. Jews were expelled by the Romans after some riots in the 1st century and the land was colonised with arabs which were later christianized. Other arabs came during the islamic conquest.

Also I think the Assyrians have more to do with the Kurds and the Armenians than with the Arabs.

Feel free to correct me, I may be wrong.
     Reply #1027 - May 17, 2016, 08:00 PM

Jews were expelled by the Romans after some riots in the 1st century

This is largely myth though as far as I know it still gets taught in Israeli schools. See chapter 3 of Shlomo Sand's The Invention of the Jewish People for discussion of this.
    and the land was colonised with arabs which were later christianized.

There may have been some movement of nomadic tribes into the area before the seventh century but I doubt it amounted to much compared to the settled Aramaic and Greek speaking population.
    Other arabs came during the islamic conquest.

True, but the numbers probably weren't that great. Over the first few centuries of Islamic rule Aramaic and Greek would have given way to Arabic and much of the Christian, Jewish and Samaritan population would have converted to Islam and, eventually, come to see themselves as Arabs. I expect if the research was done it would show that they account for the largest part of the ancestry of today's Palestinians.
     Reply #1028 - May 18, 2016, 11:03 AM

You are right about the first 2 things.
    - Jewish diaspora was already present in the Roman Empire before Jewish revolts, although it has increased after.
    - I was thinking about Ghassanids but they were located east of Judea.

Quote from: zeca
    True, but the numbers probably weren't that great. Over the first few centuries of Islamic rule Aramaic and Greek would have given way to Arabic and much of the Christian, Jewish and Samaritan population would have converted to Islam and, eventually, come to see themselves as Arabs. I expect if the research was done it would show that they account for the largest part of the ancestry of today's Palestinians.

Today's Christian Palestinians, not sure about Muslim Palestinians.

Reply #1029 - May 18, 2016, 04:17 PM

Today's Christian Palestinians, not sure about Muslim Palestinians.

Maybe, and maybe not.

it seems that when you do genetic analysis, your ideas of "pure bloodlines", "noble ancestors" and "no mixing with XXX whom we do not like and never have!" usually suffer a bit.
    People have been happily moving around, "exchanging genetic material" whenever there was a chance.
     whistling2
     Reply #1030 - May 18, 2016, 05:21 PM

What genetic analysis? I was talking about ethnicity.

Reply #1031 - May 18, 2016, 05:54 PM

You answered this:

Saying that it probably was true for the christians, but not for the moslems.

Why should the moslems be different?

When it comes to "who do you descend from", you can ask people, and you will hear what they think, believe, have been told or just wish for.
    If you do genetic analysis, you ask the same question to their genetic composition.

The two answer will quite often differ.
     Reply #1032 - May 19, 2016, 07:08 AM

Again I was talking about ethnicity. Christians are Aramaic, Greek. Muslims are Aramaic, Greek and Arabs. In many cases in Middle East, Christians are a bit of a different background. Egypt comes to my mind as well.
     Reply #1033 - May 27, 2016, 05:05 PM

Israel is a state deliberately established by terror and ethnic cleansing and erected on other peoples' soil.

Just at the time when the founding powers of the UN were drafting the universal human rights and doing everything they could to avoid such things as what happened before, in and after the WW2 to ever happen again.

And the Israeli founders shat all over it and gave the people trying to create a new world order after WW2 the middle finger.

Israel should be dismantled.

Nothing I wrote in this post is and any way or form anti-Semitic never mind anti-Jewish.

If you think otherwise you are part of the problem.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #1034 - May 27, 2016, 08:49 PM

Israel is a state deliberately established by terror and ethnic cleansing and erected on other peoples' soil.

Well in a general sense.,  You can say that to every country of planet earth ..Not just to that little place called Israel 
    Israel should be dismantled.

Hello Nikolaj., Suppose we remove Israel  from the face of the earth., what do you like to build there after removing Israel ??

And what is wrong with a country named as Israel ??
    Then the man said, Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel,[a] because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.

that Genesis 32:28 is as old as any faith and their scriptures .. More over Genesis is scripture for all monotheistic folks that follow Jewish, Christian and Muslim faiths..and you could see that ; word "Israelite" umpteen times in the scriptures of Abrahamic religions ..

If I add that green, red and blue color that is more than 50% of earth population

So There is nothing wrong having a small place on earth  named as Israel.

Reply #1035 - May 27, 2016, 09:44 PM

Ethiopia is a christian country so why it is green on map ?

Reply #1036 - May 27, 2016, 09:48 PM

Ethiopia is a christian country so why it is green on map ?

yes you are right .. I just picked that pick up from some web link .. didn't look at it carefully..

Reply #1037 - May 27, 2016, 09:52 PM

The Armenians wouldn't be too happy with the map either.
     Reply #1038 - May 27, 2016, 09:56 PM

The Armenians wouldn't be too happy with the map either.

Well let me remove and replace that picture

Armenians  are/were the best people went through worst possible religious persecution next to Jewish folks

Reply #1039 - May 28, 2016, 08:39 AM

When we're talking about Jews in the 1st century CE and earlier (actually, probably more accurately mid 2nd to late 4th, as that's when the Talmud was mostly compiled), I don't think that it's fair to think of Jews as an ethnic group, despite the attempts of some people (notably Ezra) to make it so. Ezra's view of race relations didn't become the monolithic view of the religion we know as Judaism today until relatively recently, around the time of the Talmud being composed and adopted as the authoritative text.

Having the Temple around was the thing that kept other sects, like the Hellenist (I'll be writing about this as a distinct form of Judaism at some point) and Sadducee sects, alive. They were very focused on the blood cult element of Judaism, not so much the other defining characteristics of the religion as we know it today. The Hellenistic Jewish sect didn't believe in racial purity and had no problem intermarrying, and I'm not sure what the Sadducees believed about it (it's hard to tell because the surviving texts--the texts of modern Judaism--were written by the Pharisees, and they frigging hated the Sadducees) but both groups still used the Temple as their primary place of worship. After its destruction in 70 AD, many Jews from all denominations believed that God would swiftly destroy Rome; when that failed to happen speedily, the different groups had different ways of dealing with it. Many became Christians and moved the idea of salvation outside of this world. Others probably just said "Meh, Roman-approved gods are good enough for me." The Pharisee sect wrote the Talmud, which goes into great detail about how to live as a Jew and is the basis for Jewish practice as we know it. The Pharisees, unfortunately, were from Ezra's school of thought on race relations (he was pretty much the founder of their school of thought, as a whole), and as such the people who we recognize today as Jews started to separate themselves from other local groups.

But unfortunately when you start with a relatively small gene pool of a few thousand people who think like you, and make all your descendants only marry their descendants, you end up with inbreeding in a relatively short amount of time (human sexual maturity is relatively late in our lives and we don't have many offspring comparatively, so it takes a few hundred years). And that has led to the problem we have now in the Ashkenazi community with inbreeding and genetic diseases--if you take any two Ashkenazis from anywhere, they are as closely related as fourth or fifth cousins. The other Jewish communities were seemingly more willing to accept converts for longer.

I think the Conservative, Reform, and Reconstructionist Jews are going to be the ones that survive the test of time (even though the State of Israel refuses to acknowledge their converts right now) because you know what? The inbreeding problem's going to kill off the "traditional ethnic Jew" pretty soon unless some new blood is added, and they're the ones most willing to accept newcomers. And that's not a bad thing. Judaism and Israel could do with being less racist and less "racially pure".

tl;dr--Jewish ethnic identity does not go back to the time of the oldest Jewish texts, and certainly not to the time of Abraham (if he'd ever existed); it only began a few hundred years ago, and the quicker it goes away, the better.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #1040 - May 28, 2016, 04:06 PM

gal_from_usa.......GFU...  lol  writes whole lot of stuff in one post all the way from some 500 years before Christ to 2000 years after Christ ..
    Jews in the 1st century CE and earlier....

I don't think that it's fair to think of Jews as an ethnic group,....

The Hellenistic Jewish sect didn't believe in racial purity and had no problem intermarrying,...

the texts of modern Judaism--were written by the Pharisees, ....

Many became Christians and moved the idea of salvation outside of this world. ....

The Pharisee sect wrote the Talmud.....,

The Pharisees, unfortunately, were from Ezra's school of thought on race relations ...

and as such the people who we recognize today as Jews started to separate themselves from other local groups.....

we have now in the Ashkenazi community with inbreeding and genetic diseases--

if you take any two Ashkenazis from anywhere, they are as closely related as fourth or fifth cousins....  

The inbreeding problem's going to kill off the "traditional ethnic Jew".....

"....Judaism and Israel could do with being less racist and less "racially pure".....

Jewish ethnic identity does not go back to the time of the oldest Jewish texts, ..............

If I put together those statements   it sounds  like from  some revelation GFU.,  and I really don't care about the some 1000s of year old  past. religious preachers and texts.., What I care about is 21st century planet earth and its human future .,Now the one point that appears to be relevant is highlighted above.. and that is

"....Judaism and Israel could do with being less racist and less "racially pure".

as far as your words on  ".Judaism being racist should be  less "racially pure". ., it is irrelevant ., .Judaism is nothing but bunch of texts and those who follow those texts.. .. we must note here very few people read those texts and out of them very very few follow those texts .... those numbers are  sand grains in sands of human population. An on top of that,  no intelligent Jewish rabbi will stop you questioning their religious literature..

so your next point  "Israel could do with being less racist and less "racially pure"."..Proof is in pudding and pudding is population of Israel and its racial purity  verse its  diversity..  we must realize Israel as nation  came to existence not because of Jewish folks but because of external reasons.,  one of them being persecution of Jewish folks across the globe.,  in west as well as in East specially so-called Islamic countries  and Christian countries

THE RASCALS WHO PREACH CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM and THE RASCALS WHO RULED so-called Christian nations and Islamic Lands  are the reason why Jewish folks needed country .. These scoundrels who preach Islam and Christianity usurped Jewish literature ..Jewish festivals.. Jewish  messiahs and they used all that stuff to persecute Jewish folks  ..

That is the tragedy of Jewish people ..so-called Jewish  race..  let me give diversity of Israel

Group..................Population........................Proportion of total................Growth rate
    Jews:......................6,119,000   .......................75.0%...................................1.7%
    Non-Haredi..........5,499 000.......................   65.1%.....................................1.2%
    Haredi..................750,000.......................   ........9.9%   .......................................5.0%
    Arabs..................1,688,600............................20.7%.....................................2.1%
    Other..................349,700..................................4.3%................................................N/A
    Total   ..................8,157,300.......................100%............................................1.9%

But I agree .,    ISRAEL GOVT COULD HAVE SPEND MORE MONEY FOR EDUCATION AND DEVELOPING INSTITUTIONS FOR PALESTINE CHILDREN ....   again they face complex problems ..

please read more on "Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries "  and those Ethiopian Jews

Reply #1041 - May 28, 2016, 11:08 PM

please read more on "Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries "  and those Ethiopian Jews

I am assuming that you meant that as a "they're not concerned about racial purity, look at how the Ashkenazi-run government have opened their doors to Jews of other ethnic backgrounds!" But that's the wrong message to take from the history of Ethiopian and Arab Jews in Israel. When you look at the forced sterilizations of Ethiopian Jewish women that Israel has admitted to, and the kidnapping of Yemeni Jewish babies to be given to Ashkenazi Jewish families, and you have a clear picture of ethnic cleansing by the Ashkenazi government.

I'm not saying Ashkenazi Jews are all inherently evil; that's my own ethnic background and I have known wonderful people, like my grandmother, from the same background. It's like how it's not saying all white people are Nazis to say that Hitler was a product of the German political culture. In both situations, the problem is that some very bad people took power, and they used their positions of power to carry out ethnic cleansing, forced sterilizations, whitewashing of the racial background of children, and other methods that destroyed lives and families. And in both situations, it was done largely for the benefit of, and with the tacit acceptance of, European and American Christians.

It isn't just Palestinians and it isn't just Muslims that have tried to commit ethnic cleansing against. And I'm appalled by the apologists who seem to believe that pointing that out is anti-Semitism.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #1042 - May 29, 2016, 04:21 AM

Just to be clear, I'm not saying we should care more about the ethnic cleansings against Ethiopian and Yemeni Jews than against the atrocities committed against other groups, I believe in applying the same moral principles across the board. What I'm saying, as I've said in the past, is that a lot of people seem to have taken the wrong message from the holocaust. The message a lot of people seem to have taken is: "We must protect the Ashkenazi community from now on." The message people SHOULD have taken is: "We must never again allow this kind of dehumanization and ethnic cleansing to happen on our watch." And if you proceed to base your actions on that first idea, as we seem to be seeing happening, the second, much more important message seems to get lost entirely. I would like to live in a world where we as a species do not turn a blind eye to genocide and dehumanization of entire groups of people, and I don't think we can get there any time soon if people take the wrong message from the holocaust as I feel has happened.

Reply #1043 - June 01, 2016, 12:57 PM

................. What I'm saying, as I've said in the past, is that a lot of people seem to have taken the wrong message from the holocaust. The message a lot of people seem to have taken is: "We must protect the Ashkenazi community from now on." The message people SHOULD have taken is: "We must never again allow this kind of dehumanization and ethnic cleansing to happen on our watch." And if you proceed to base your actions on that first idea, as we seem to be seeing happening, the second, much more important message seems to get lost entirely.........................

.......and I don't think we can get there any time soon if people take the wrong message from the holocaust as I feel has happened.

you are absolutely right there us of A girl...  anyway let me add the today's news here.. with this picture it says

Hamas executes three in Gaza, drawing UN condemnation
     GAZA CITY: Hamas authorities in the Gaza Strip executed three Palestinian men for murder on Tuesday, the attorney general said, drawing condemnation from the United Nations.

The three, who were not named and whose cases were unrelated, were put to death by firing squad behind closed doors, security sources said.

The Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR) said, however, that two of them were hanged and the third was shot.

“To achieve public deterrence and curb crime, the competent authorities carried out at dawn on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 execution rulings against three of those convicted of shocking murders,” a statement from the attorney general said.

the problem is no one  knows who is behind those hoods., Killers and their crime and executioners and their rules of execution  all are under veil..all are under burqa   And it is extremely difficult to find whom these guys executed  though it is public execution..

Reply #1044 - June 08, 2016, 10:12 AM

Lot of people will not agree with me but what the hell,I'm going to add my new cent on this either way. I think the best solution to this conflict is one state solution because two state solution approach has failed so far and Israel have already snatched almost all the lands  and they are still at it.

Under a secular state Palestinians should be given citizenship and be granted civil rights. The right to participate in politics,own a business or seek employment,own property and practice their faith . I think that will eventually end the conflict. Lot of Palestinians caught up in the conflict will gladly accept it and seize their opportunities which could weaken the influence Hamas and Fatah have on them and they will have less credible cause to fight for. Jews,Muslims and Christians have live together in peace before and I don't see why it's impossible unless one is too biased and narrow minded not to see that and such views doesn't help both sides in a bit least but encourage vicious cycle of violence.

Inb4 but but what about da Islamists?!

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #1045 - June 08, 2016, 10:26 AM

^I'd largely agree with that. If a two state solution was ever possible I think the time for it is long gone. You could make the comparison with South Africa and ending apartheid. Palestinian bantustans aren't really an answer.
     Reply #1046 - June 08, 2016, 10:28 AM

Lot of people will not agree with me but what the hell,I'm going to add my new cent on this either way...............Jews,Muslims and Christians have live together in peace before and I don't see why it's impossible .....

I fully agree with that  Muslim folks in the present Israel are close to 20% of the population.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel
    Religious makeup, 2014[30]
    Group   Population    %
    Jews   6,219,200   75%
    Muslims   1,453,800   17.5%
    Christians   163,500   1.97%
    Druze   135,400   1.63%
    Other   325,000   3.92%

I am  surprised to this at that link

The Ahmadiyya community was first established in the region in the 1920s, in what was then Mandatory Palestine. Israel is the only country in the Middle East, where Ahmadi Muslims can openly practice their faith, which is not recognized as part of Islam by most Sunni and Shi'a denominations. As such, Kababir, a neighbourhood on Mount Carmel in Haifa, Israel, acts as the Middle East headquarters of the Community.[27][28] It is unknown how many Israeli Ahmadis there are, although it is estimated there are about 2,200 Ahmadis in Kababir alone.[29]

If Israel wants  more  of such Muslim  folks I can move a million of them  from Pakistan..
    Inb4 but but what about da Islamists?!

pack those rascals and move them to Sand land .. and and make them walk across the borders

Reply #1047 - June 08, 2016, 10:36 AM

^I'd largely agree with that. If a two state solution was ever possible I think the time for it is long gone. You could make the comparison with South Africa and ending apartheid. Palestinian bantustans aren't really an answer.

Exactly, just like how Zulu,Xhosa and other indigenous tribe came to accept the reality that they can't drive the Afrikaans and Brits out as they have been in SA for more than a century, I believe Palestinians will do the same. It's inevitable

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #1048 - June 08, 2016, 10:45 AM

I fully agree with that  Muslim folks in the present Israel are close to 20% of the population.

But in the territory that is effectively under the control of Israel the number is closer to 50%. Talking about 'Israel' as if East Jerusalem, the West Bank, the Golan Heights and Gaza don't belong to it is a bit like talking about apartheid South Africa as if it didn't include Kwa Zulu and Bophutatswana. In fact apartheid era South African politicians sometimes talked this way but nobody took them very seriously outside the country.
     Reply #1049 - June 08, 2016, 09:26 PM

But in the territory that is effectively under the control of Israel the number is closer to 50%. Talking about 'Israel' as if East Jerusalem, the West Bank, the Golan Heights and Gaza don't belong to
    it is a bit like talking about apartheid South Africa as if it didn't include Kwa Zulu and Bophutatswana. In fact apartheid era South African politicians sometimes talked this way but nobody took them very seriously outside the country.

The game in south Africa is/was different from the game in Israel., if it was same game  and  If religion is not the name of the game  A Palestinian  could become president of Israel., But when you have a religious scriptures that hate others and other religious followers and when faith heads and baboons of Islam start preaching to large numbers of Muslim folks day in and day out every week in Mosques throughout the globe  like this

they preach that across the globe in different countries that have no borders to Israel and you see news like this that is published today

Tel Aviv shooting: Three killed in shopping centre attack.. BBC news 45 minuts ago

that news is just 1 hour old.,  we have serious problem there., In that case forget what Jewish folks have now.,  I will give all West Bank, all Golan Heights and Gaza strip to Jewish folks until rogues of Islam change their behavior and their attitude and their ritualistic hate preaching in mosques .

• Previous page 1 ... 33 34 3536 37 38 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »