Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: Which one (if any) are you more inclined to side with? (Give reasons)
  • Israel - 50 (30.5%)
  • Palestine - 114 (69.5%)
  • Total Voters: 163

Topic: Pro Israel or Pro Palestine?

(Read 202283 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 20 21 2223 24 ... 38 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Pro Israel or Pro Palestine?
     Reply #630 - February 28, 2012, 08:39 AM

Nah, I've read them yeez. Just because I have your postings on ignore doesn't mean I don't get curious from time to time.  Cheesy

Also, can you reply to people without posting a link to something irrelevant?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #631 - February 28, 2012, 08:47 AM

Nah, I've read them yeez. Just because I have your postings on ignore doesn't mean I don't get curious from time to time.  Cheesy

Nah.. you are not reading asbdsp, you are only reading SELECTIVE POSTS and you only agree with yeez if the posts are irrelevant to Islam and Future of Humanity  

Also, can you reply to people without posting a link to something irrelevant?

The links are very relevant .,  Hmm  This Jew is trying to pour juice all over American schools

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #632 - February 29, 2012, 04:23 AM

First off I am neither muslim nor Jewish

This is how I see it how would you feel if a stranger came to your house and claimed that God gave him your house and that you must leave immediately so you call the police and when they arrive they put a gun in your face and say God gave em this house get out now! this is basically what the Jews did to the Palestinians. So I guess I am on the  Palestinians side

I did my own research and that is my conclusion the Jews stole all that land from the Palestinians, and the United States supported the theft by backing up the Jews even though they are clearly in the wrong     
     Reply #633 - February 29, 2012, 09:15 AM

it is nowhere near that simple.

Reply #634 - February 29, 2012, 10:10 AM

First off I am neither muslim nor Jewish

you don't need to be one to look at the problem objectively
    This is how I see it how would you feel if a stranger came to your house and claimed that God gave him your house and that you must leave immediately so you call the police and when they arrive they put a gun in your face and say God gave em this house get out now! this is basically what the Jews did to the Palestinians. So I guess I am on the  Palestinians side

Off course you are for Palestinian side  and Pakistani side., I can see that from your other thread of "Your sister in love with a Pakistani Guy"

I did my own research and that is my conclusion the Jews stole all that land from the Palestinians, and the United States supported the theft by backing up the Jews even though they are clearly in the wrong    

You did research?  do more..
    what else you do plurguy?? did you do research on Christianity??

Reply #635 - February 29, 2012, 03:28 PM

it is nowhere near that simple.

+1

قل للمليحة في الخمار الأسود
    مـاذا فـعــلت بــناسـك مـتـعـبد

قـد كـان شـمّر لــلـصلاة ثـيابه
    حتى خـطرت له بباب المسجد

ردي عليـه صـلاتـه وصيـامــه
    لا تـقــتـلــيه بـحـق ديــن محمد
     Reply #636 - February 29, 2012, 11:56 PM

+1

harakaat ... harakaat ... you didn't answer my question..  neither "moi" is answering my Question of   "How to solve the problems of Israel/Palestine 

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #637 - March 01, 2012, 12:38 AM

British Lord forced to resign after "Israel will not last" claim

http://english.al-akhbar.com/content/british-lord-forced-resign-after-israel-will-not-last-claim

Reply #638 - March 01, 2012, 12:46 AM

British Lord forced to resign after "Israel will not last" claim

http://english.al-akhbar.com/content/british-lord-forced-resign-after-israel-will-not-last-claim

Good..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfvyQ-u6J5k

Now Lauren Booth can cry around in her Burkha and may become  Mayor of London if not Prime Minister  by going to election with slogans against Juice.. Juice..

Reply #639 - March 01, 2012, 12:48 AM

Slogans against Israel isn't the same as slogans against "Juice". That's like saying being anti-Saudi is being anti-Arab -_-

Btw, can you make roti? I'm kinda hungry :(
     Reply #640 - March 01, 2012, 12:57 AM

Slogans against Israel isn't the same as slogans against "Juice". That's like saying being anti-Saudi is being anti-Arab -_-

Btw, can you make roti? I'm kinda hungry :(

roti?? roti ? what the hell

Girl make Parotas ..

Reply #641 - March 01, 2012, 01:02 AM

What's so controversial about

'"Israel is not going to be there for ever in its present form.''

It's not as the same as denying the existence of Israel as the Labour Party leader, Ed Miliband, claimed.

Or the following quote?

"Israel will lose support and then they will reap what they have sown."

It's a prudent observation.

Besides she was forced to resign from the Liberal Democrat party - not exactly a demotion, considering the party's poor ratings at the moment- not give up her position in the House of Lords!
     Reply #642 - March 01, 2012, 01:03 AM

roti?? roti ? what the hell

Girl make Parotas ..

(Clicky for piccy!)

I can't make 'em :( I want a keema paratha now!
     Reply #643 - March 02, 2012, 01:49 PM

I can't make 'em :( I want a keema paratha now!

you better learn  girl..., I tried to make this, it is raddish  Paratha

at the end it stuck to the Pan, holes in the middle ,part of it is burned .. didn't  know what to do with it.,So i took it out .. added some butter made a round ball out of it and cooked the damn thing in  the micro wave at 70% power for 10 mts in enclosed box..  Well after that it really tasted good.. off course i was hungry..

well it happens.,  you try to make Paratha you may end up with round balls and try to make  Einsteins .. they turn out to BE IDIOTS..

IDIOTS EVERYWHERE every side.. some with beards and some without beards..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QorJMPtz1Fw

ASS HOLES.. everything need to be out.. no hiding.. that is what is needed MAKE BALLS AND THROW IN TO MICROWAVES..

Reply #644 - March 07, 2012, 11:13 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GnDbA5r0pc  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hJoBZboE58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbgvZdFJMTU

Reply #645 - March 08, 2012, 03:34 PM

issa nakhleh

Reply #646 - March 10, 2012, 09:52 AM

Egyptian Cleric Muhammad Hassan: ‘The Conflict Between Us And The Jews Is Not About Land Or Borders, Rather It Is a Conflict Pertaining To Creed and Existence’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVqfcedPjbk

Following are excerpts from an address by Egyptian cleric Muhammad Hassan, which aired on Al-Rahma TV on February 14, 2012.

Muhammad Hassan: “The conflict between us and the Jews – as I have said time and again and shall continue to emphasize… The conflict between us and the Jews is not about land or borders. Rather, it is a conflict pertaining to creed and existence.

“I hope that our good, blessed, pious, proud, and free Muslim youth will be aware of this fact. The conflict between us and the Jews is not about land or borders. Rather, it is a conflict pertaining to creed and existence. [...]

“I delivered two lectures under the title: ‘The Jews and the Globalization of False Claims,’ in which I explained that the Jews specialize in the globalization of false claims.

“First, they make a false claim, then they make it global, and then they repeat it time and again, and mobilize the huge media machine in order [to spread] these false claims, which are repeated again and again and again, until they hear nothing but the echo of their own voices.

“Then they reach the point that people believe these globalized claims.

“The Jews repeat their false claims time and again, until, from so much repetition and insistence, these claims become global axiomatic truths.

“Nobody dares to discuss these claims, let along rebut them, lest they be accused of the Nazi Holocaust against the Jews.” [...]

Reply #647 - March 10, 2012, 10:10 AM

Israel: The Apartheid State

Israel: The Apartheid State That Palestinians Keep Struggling To Enter_Prominent PLO spokeswoman Hanan Ashrawi

As demonstrations against Israel take place this week on some university campuses -– part of the annual “Israel Apartheid Week” – a Jewish retailer in B.C. fears more demonstrations in front of her very own storefront.

Lavan, a cosmetic and skincare store, opened a year and a half ago in Vancouver's Granville Entertainment District, a neighbourhood popular with tourists. The store specializes in goods manufactured in Israel. Lavan promises these products will bring “relaxing moments to everyone, anywhere, every day” –- but the situation for store owner Shanie Bar-Oz, 33, is anything but at the moment.

To get into the store, she and her customers must get through more than 25 picketers who occupy the sidewalk outside, with signs reading, “Lavan soap whitewashes Israeli occupation” and “Boycott Lavan Soap, Support Palestinian Rights”

This is the third boycott against the store: Organized by the Boycott Israel Apartheid Campaign (BIAC) in Vancouver, the group has staged similar pickets of Lavan last November and December. The website for the BIAC – which is part of the international BDS Movement, demands that Israel “recognize the Palestinian people’s inalienable right to self-determination and fully complies with the precepts of international law.”

http://gpolya.newsvine.com/

Is Israel an Apartheid State? _MA Khan

Reply #648 - March 10, 2012, 09:32 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfsHLDTW7nw

Reply #649 - March 18, 2012, 11:22 PM

Profession professional victim

Poul Højlund, consultant, Kjellerup
    Posted on 26.02.09 at. 03:00

Who helps to maintain the poor Palestinians in their hopelessness? And why? Who benefits from their misfortune? Who maintains them in their role as professional victims? No, it is not Israel. Forget about it. It's actually the neighboring Arab states, who are to blame, involuntarily assisted by the EU and quite voluntarily assisted by the UN, writes Poul Højlund.

Most people feel sorry and quite rightly so for the desperate conditions that many Palestinians live under.

For 60 years, millions have lived in hopeless refugee villages, have been subjected to all sorts of corrupt and militant leaders, have been cheated and deceived by their Arab countrymen and their leaders, have been forced to live on relief from the EU and UN, been subject to the harsh Israeli military retaliation, and now finally in Gaza exposed to the international boycott and Israeli military intervention.

It's a shame.Quite simply a shame. It is a shame for all the people, now third and fourth generation, who  live in misery, while they maintain the dream of returning to where the majority have never been, but which the oldest ones keep alive as the myth of the lost paradise and the lost honour.

It's a shame that all those children, youngsters and all their parents never got the chance to move on. Never learned to recognize reality and let the past be the past.As hundreds of millions of people worldwide have had to do.

There are refugees and displaced people everywhere on this planet, it seems almost a logical consequence of any new demarcation of borders following war and rebellion.

In Germany, millions of people were resettled after the war, all the refugees from the third of the original Germany, which was no longer German. In the South of Jutland, the Danish minority south of the border got used to live in a new country, their only rebellion against it being their stubborn insistence of maintaining their own culture.

Poland was after the war moved several hundred kilometers to the west, and millions of people were displaced and millions more moved about. Have you heard about refugee camps in that part of the world? Terror? Demands for a return to the country that once was theirs? Demands for the return of the third and fourth generation descendants as the Palestinians demand it?

No, in the rest of the world people face their unhappy fate, bend their necks and start all over again. No matter how cruelly fate has treated you, it is your own damn responsibility to get on with life and not let yourself be reduced to a victim. That is the way people all over the world think.

But not the Palestinians. They have allowed themselves to maintain the role as the world's professional victims. Deceived by their own leaders, terrorized by internal killings and torture, misled by religious soothsayers, who happily send civilians to their death for a cause that is not theirs, manipulated into believing that the West is the enemy that America is the great and Israel the little Satan.

Once their leaders allied themselves with Hitler, later with the Soviet Union, then with Saddam Hussein, most of the time with Syria, and most recently, Iran is the big animal in the Revelation. Their leaders have with the utmost care chosen wrong, every time they got the chance.

Originally between 420,000 and 710,000 fled. The figures are very uncertain. In the course of the 60 years that have passed since then, they have become 4.25 million, all of whom maintain refugee status. And the number is constantly increasing because the UN recognizes all who are descended from the original refugees.
    Recognition as a refugee provides access to emergency assistance from the UN.

Imagine if all these people and all the huge sums paid to maintain their refugee status had been used to build a society based on diligence and skill instead of violence and hopelessness.

What could it not have led to? They live next door to the most striking example, Israel. Modern Israel and the hopeless refugee camps as well as Gaza and the West Bank had roughly the same starting point after 1948.It was a question of starting all over again in both cases. The Israelis rolled up their sleeves - the Palestinians remained stuck in misery.

The displaced Palestinians will never be able return to what they call their lost land.For the simple reason that it would mean Israel's annihilation. And that is not going to happen, even though it is the most fervent dream of many a Palestinian.

Who helps to keep the poor people in their hopeless situation?  And why? Who benefits from their misfortune? Who maintains them in their role as professional victims?

No, it is not Israel. Forget it. Israel is harsh, when it is a question of protecting their country, but it is a rational-thinking country that builds infrastructure, creates hospitals, schools, education, creates jobs and upkeeps law and order in the occupied territories. Unfortunately they also establish settlements which further contributes to the Palestinians' hatred. But it is not Israel who wants a hateful neighbor population, on the contrary.

It is actually the neighboring Arab states, who are to blame, involuntarily assisted by the EU and quite voluntarily assisted by the UN. The Arab countries refused to resettle the Palestinians, even though Gaza was then Egyptian and the West Bank Jordanian.

The problem could and should have been solved then. It was not, for the simple reason that the Arab countries refused and refuse to recognize Israel.

Only Egypt and Jordan have made peace, the rest are still awaiting Israel's demise and the destruction of the Jews. It is with this purpose, that they created the Palestinian refugee problem, and that is why they continue to keep it alive.As long as the Palestinians accept their victim role, that is how long they play their deceitful leadership´s game, which is to keep alive the hatred of Israel. They are the legitimization for wishing Israel and the Jews to be send to where the pepper grows.

It could so easily be different. When you look at the old British mandate territory via Google map , Israel is so noticeable. Here it is green, here there is infrastructure here the desert has been transformed into vibrant land and welfare for its inhabitants. It has happened in the same 60 years, where the Palestinians have chosen to remain mired in their martyrdom. And please do not argue that Israel has stolen all the water, it will only bring us back to the victim role and the claim, that it´s  the others' fault.

The harsh truth is that the Palestinians, unfortunately, lie in the bed that has been made for them.

Now the rabid among them spread their venom and hatred in Europe and the USA. We see the rabid demonstrations with children fitted with dynamite, we see them attack the peaceful pro-Israel demonstrations, we learn to our horror that Jew hatred and the attacks have returned to our continent.

We will not tolerate it. And we will especially not tolerate Danish left-wing parties that pretend to be friends with the Palestinians, but who, through their preaching and support, only help one thing, which is to keep the Palestinians in professional victim hood.

True friends tell the truth. They should say this: Palestinians in all countries, unite against your corrupt and crazy leaders, your false friends and your treacherous co-religionists. They do not want what is best for you, they use you in the third and fourth generation in their own game, which is about the destruction of Israel. You are only pawns in that game. You are the useful idiots.

Give up the dream of return, it is non-realizable. Face the reality that millions of others have done before you. Move on.Build up your societies instead of systematically tearing them down. Now make the right choice for once..

http://jp.dk/opinion/kronik/article1614255.ece

The article is 3 years old, but still pertinent I think.

As for moving on, I can see how this is close to impossible for those Palestinians living in refugee camps in other Arab countries. I read recently (forget where) that in Lebanon f.inst.  they are not allowed to vote or work. Probably holds true for other Arab countries and shame on their Arab brothers for not giving them citizenship after all these years.

Their leaders have with the utmost care chosen wrong, every time they got the chance.

As the former Israeli Foreign Minister, Abba Eban, said : The Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.”

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
     Reply #650 - March 19, 2012, 11:13 AM

Hmmm  A perfect Juicy Jew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMGuYjt6CP8

That  perfect Juicy Jew is Sir Gerald Bernard Kaufman
    (born 21 June 1930) is a British Labour Party politician, who has been a Member of Parliament (MP) since 1970, first for Manchester Ardwick, and then subsequently for Manchester Gorton. He was a government minister during the 1970s, and was a member of the Shadow Cabinet in the 1980s. Born in Leeds to Jewish parents, who came from Poland before the First World War,the son of Louis and Jane Kaufman, he was the youngest of six children. Kaufman is a member of the Jewish Labour Movement, formerly Poale Zion,  a socialist group with the Labour party in Britain, has become one of the leading critics of Israel. Kaufman has called for economic sanctions and an arms ban against Israel, citing the success of such measures against apartheid South Africa. In 2002, he referred to Israel as a "pariah state",  and called Israel's senior politicians "war criminals."

I wish there are/were few Muslims like Sir Gerald Bernard Kaufman.,  Oops that is not possible.. they become ex-Muslims.. Infidels ..in fact worse than infidels.. THEY MUST NE BEHEADED..

Any ways under that video we have more fun

Fuck the zionist dogs  says gut427 5 days ago  and plenty of such responses under it .,

Yap .........Jewish folks are worse than Nazis .....  Eliminate Jewish Children

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNMGmFL7gEs

Looking at that Black Burkha little lady...............  fucking hate in every word...

Reply #651 - September 12, 2012, 08:44 PM

Noam Chomsky on his book 9/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lPnLK9z1fI

Lol... at 32:10 mts.,  That is good question from that guy..

Who would be considered as  war criminal in this Palestine/Israeli Problem??
    Q.. George Bush be a war Criminal??;  Q.. Ariel Sharon  be a war Criminal??.,
    Chum Ans: Off course

Q: Yasser Arafat  be a war criminal??
    Chum Ans:  No he is a criminal but not a war criminal .

Q: Tony Blair??
    Chum Ans:  obviously

Q: Most leaders in Arab states?
    Chum Ans: They are criminals but NOT WAR CRIMINALS

If I  would have questioned  him., I would have asked whether in his view

Moses was Criminal?

Jesus Christ was war criminal?

Prophet of Islam was war criminal?

how about  Lenin.. Mao and all that communist leadership after 2nd world war.. Were they war criminals or criminals??  

Well any way.. it is good watch that old horse..

Reply #652 - November 08, 2012, 03:45 PM

Palestine high school kids expressing themselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSMbjuzhqiQ

Common some one sponsor these guys for gymnastics or something ............  some good Samaritan Israel  can do that..

Reply #653 - November 09, 2012, 03:16 PM

it's too simplistic to say you have to one or the other. The issue is far more complex

I'm against israeli settlements the theocrats nutters keep on building, but I fully support the building of the wall(which has stopped suicide bombs) and going down hard on hamas terrorists
     Reply #654 - November 09, 2012, 04:26 PM

it's too simplistic to say you have to one or the other. The issue is far more complex

that is true, it is complex.. and religious juggernauts make it more complex..

I'm against israeli settlements the theocrats nutters keep on building, but I fully support the building of the wall(which has stopped suicide bombs) and going down hard on hamas terrorists

well I don't mind settlements.. I don't mind Palestinians settling in Israel and I don't mind Israelis settling in Palestine.. Well settle there sped some money.. build schools.. educate kids.. get rid of those  living in ghettos.. look down in to the future not past.... expose fools.. expose baboons in Mosques..  

Reply #655 - November 09, 2012, 04:58 PM

Impressions of Gaza.
     Reply #656 - November 09, 2012, 05:06 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=962YJjA9BlY

chomsky should donate all his money from his books along with this rich  buffoon who made billions in casino business to Gaza  and build homes schools live happily there..

Foolish people talk nonsense ..

Reply #657 - November 17, 2012, 02:36 PM

'Israel plays barbaric games in Gaza'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M37yZ9ZnNe4

Israel vs Palestine -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q4eCimWL7I

Israel and Palestine - Years of Blood Part 1 of 2  and 2 of 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcwSvNyJmEc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W_502tNwpI

Reply #658 - November 28, 2012, 02:13 AM

looking back in time...   Arafat rejects Clinton peace plan   that is from 2001 guardian  ...   http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/jan/03/israel2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGWWOtGXTTU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcSYUItDdZc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_zVY5LdmY8

Reply #659 - November 29, 2012, 07:50 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdeqXQPW7TM

that is what fucking religions do to children.....

• Previous page 1 ... 20 21 2223 24 ... 38 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »