Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: happiness of heart and soul in ramadan

(Read 9885 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • happiness of heart and soul in ramadan
     Reply #60 - April 30, 2022, 07:39 AM

It was fair to make non-Muslim citizens of the same state pay a similar (in fact, smaller) amount as a tax, since zakah is not taken from them as it is taken from Muslims.

you contradicted yourself. you previously said muslim mafia bosses would lose money by forcing conversions instead of running a separate protection racket for non-muslims.

so you accept that religion is a vehicle for organised crime but your mob accountant has embezzled the extortion monies and jizziya’d it up the wall.

Reply #61 - April 30, 2022, 01:06 PM

It is a common misconception with some non-Muslims that Islam would not have millions of adherents all over the world, if it had not been spread by the use of force.
    it was the inherent force of truth, reason and logic that was responsible for the rapid spread of Islam.
    Islam has always given respect and freedom of religion to all faiths. Freedom of religion is ordained in the Quran itself:
    “There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong.” (Quran 2:256)

And Muslims and non-Muslims under the protection of the Islamic state must pay taxes
    A Muslim pays more tax than a non-Muslim

1-non-Muslim
    Pay Jizyah

Muslim
    Pay zakat and charity and feed the needy ... And so on

non-Muslim
    Do not join the Islamic Army

A Muslim defends the lives, property  of non-Muslims

Non-Muslim dont need to pay tax like Muslim give zakat. They have to pay general country tax. A Muslim can give zakat or pay tax for non-Muslim in a Islam dominated country.

2. The Jizya, which is a form of tax, only levied upon able-young-healthy working men (unlike western taxes, it doesn't apply to women or anyone else) - happens only after you've been in a state of war. (Not to mention that; I'm pretty sure if I didn't pay my taxes in a secular country I'd be sent to jail.)

If you're not a "people of the book" then you're still taxed, but as a Mu'ahid (someone who has a covenant with Muslims) and again, it only applies, to young, healthy, working men who can afford to pay it.

As the Prophet(pbuh) said;

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

The Prophet said. "Whoever killed a Mu'ahid (a person who is granted the pledge of protection by the Muslims) shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise though its fragrance can be smelt at a distance of forty years (of traveling)." Volume 9. Book 83. Number 49

Taxes are a natural thing in every country, according to its laws, for all people residing in it, regardless of their religion

Why do non-muslims have to pay Jizyah tax under Islamic ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6g9ohG-784

The Islamic history attests as well that Muslims made reconciliation with the people of Nuba at the time of ‘Abdullah ibn Abi al Sarh which conditioned the exchange of gifts every year between the two parties. Muslims also made reconciliations with the people of Cyprus during the reign of Mu’awiyyah ibn Abi Sufyan on the condition of maintaining neutrality and mutual taxes paid by the visitors of one country to another. The fact is that non Muslims who reside in Muslim countries are considered as legal citizens for more than 100 years

now and they are recruited in the military and contribute their share of defending their homelands and therefore are not eligible to pay jizyah according to the sound juristic opinion of renowned scholars. Thus the accurate understanding of the non Muslims from the juristic perspective is that they are citizens and not people of Dhimma.

When it comes to the concept of jizyah, it was not meant to be paid by non Muslims as sort of punishment for not embracing Islam or a grace conferred on them for keeping their life intact. This fact was reiterated by Sir Thomas Arnold in his book “The Call to Islam” in which he states “This tax was not imposed on the Christians, as some would have us think, as a penalty for their refusal to accept the Muslim faith, but was paid by them in common with the other dhimmis or non-Muslim subjects of the states whose religion precluded them from serving in the army,

in return for the protection secured for them by the arms of the Musalmans. When the people of Hirah contributed the sum agreed upon, they expressly mentioned that they paid thisJizyah on condition that 'the Muslims and their leader protect us from those who would oppress us, whether they be Muslims or others.' (Sir Thomas Arnold, Call To Islam, pp. 79-81)

https://www.dar-alifta.org/Foreign/ViewArticle.aspx?ID=208&CategoryID=6
     Reply #62 - April 30, 2022, 07:03 PM

who cares, the pointless month of starvation is over! filthy arab despots have just announced the ritual orgy of binging starts on monday!

Reply #63 - May 01, 2022, 10:55 AM

God will ask you about your belief in the One God, the God of Jesus, Muhammad and all the prophets, peace be upon them.

Why were you stubborn and did not believe in one God?

Because you will cry instead of ordinary tears you will cry blood

Don't continue your stubbornness before it's too late

God says in the Qur’an

(116) Indeed, Allāh does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allāh has certainly gone far astray.

(91) Indeed, those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers - never would the [whole] capacity of the earth in gold be accepted from one of them if he would [seek to] ransom himself with it. For those there will be a painful punishment, and they will have no helpers.

(159) Indeed, those who conceal what We sent down of clear proofs and guidance after We made it clear for the people in the Scripture - those are cursed by Allāh and cursed by those who curse,[58] [58]- From among the angels and the believers.

And concealing what God revealed involves concealing what He revealed, not mentioning it to people, removing it from its place and placing something else in its place.

with distorting it with corrupt interpretation of its correct meaning in keeping with whims, and the People of the Book, especially the Jews, did all of that. They knew from the verses before them that the message of Muhammad,  and peace be upon him, is true,

but they concealed this knowledge out of envy for what God had given him of His bounty, just as they distorted the word of God   

مسيحي يتحدى المسلمين أن يروه نبوءات لسيدنا محمد فجاءه الرد

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HfurAzuj-A
     Reply #64 - May 01, 2022, 11:48 AM

no more bumcakes!

Reply #65 - January 18, 2024, 11:02 AM

the forum was down yesterday.

it would be sad for it to permanently go offline  because then this thread will be be gone forever - along with my best posts!

grin12 parrot bunny thnkyu
     Reply #66 - January 20, 2024, 03:06 PM

the forum was down yesterday.

it would be sad for it to permanently go ofline  because then this thread will be be gone forever - along with my best posts!

grin12 parrot bunny thnkyu

crumble... dear crumble...  one day or other day WE ALL WILL CRUMBLE..  including the sun that give light to our solar system  of our galaxy Milky way  and one day all those 400 billion starts like our sun of this which are in our galaxy will CRUMBLE..  so what is the big deal if one day this forum may disappears ?

that is NOT important but what is important for me is your BEST POSTS.,  do you have any best posts in this folder that I missed?? let me check it out...''  well you have posted some 1370 posts... let me get some nuggets from your posts..

and My best wishes to you .. I will assure you that your coming years of your life will be be better than past years of your life..

yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »