Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Osama Bin Laden, most wanted man in the world, has been killed

(Read 65037 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 ... 15 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Osama Bin Laden, most wanted man in the world, has been killed
     Reply #120 - May 02, 2011, 08:18 PM

oh shit!  They named osama as "Geronimo" for this mission.  
    There are gonna be some seriously pissed native americans,
    especially the still-living relatives of Geronimo!  OMFG!!!

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #121 - May 02, 2011, 08:19 PM

It took me a good few seconds to realise this was a piss-take

It wasn't a pisstake.

And they've just announced the other two men killed were Biggie and Tupac.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #122 - May 02, 2011, 08:38 PM

You were a Joke Mr. Pervez Musharraf .,    Former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf believes the US operation against Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan will definitely have a negative impact on Pakistan and it will go against the interests of the nation.

That is RUBBISH..

Dubai: Former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf has hailed the killing of Osama Bin Laden as a victory for peace-loving people around the world, but at the same time termed the US strike a sheer violation of sovereignty of Pakistan.

"The US troops' operation against Al Qaida leader in Pakistan will definitely have a negative impact on Pakistan and it will go against the interests of Pakistan," Musharraf told Gulf News in Dubai.

"In my days, we always shared intelligence with the US but never allowed the US to strike the target as all the operations were conducted by Pakistani troops. Through such operations, we managed to capture some major wanted Al Qaida operatives such as Khalid Shaikh and handed them over to US," he said.

When asked about the presence of Bin Laden in Pakistan, Musharraf said, "It actually came as a surprise to me that he was hiding in Abbottabad which is a peaceful garrison town. I have always said ‘I don't know' about his whereabouts".

Elimination of network

Asked if Bin Laden's killing would bring an end to terrorism, Musharraf bluntly said the US might have won a battle by killing Osama but not the war which has a number of battles. No doubt, the leader has been killed but the network has not been eliminated. The US must now focus on this point, as the war against terrorism cannot be won until the Al Qaida network is eliminated."

When asked if there was a deliberate attempt to hide Bin Laden's whereabouts or if it was the failure of the ISI to track him down, Musharraf said, "I don't see the ISI's credibility is at stake because if it was a failure to trace him in the past, it was a failure on the part of both the CIA and ISI."

Agitation

"But the fact is that he has finally been eliminated, better late than never," he said. Calling it a victory of the people, Musharraf said: "He had declared war against Pakistan and many of the terrorist attacks in Pakistan had the hand of Al Qaida. This is a victory for the people of Pakistan and all the peace-loving people of the world."

Musharraf also predicted a political fallout at the domestic level in Pakistan. "I think, anti-US sentiments will further rise in Pakistan and the government will further lose its credibility for compromising on the country's sovereignty," he said.

He said there was a likelihood of an agitation against the violation of Pakistan's sovereignty.

As President Barack Obama also said that the Pakistani intelligence had cooperated, "I would like to commend ISI for their achievement with American intelligence," he said.

You talk nonsense., Sir you were Army general and rules Pakistan almost 10 years and he was living in your onw town.. you didn't know that?

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #123 - May 02, 2011, 08:40 PM

It wasn't a pisstake.

And they've just announced the other two men killed were Biggie and Tupac.

I've already ascertained what happened to tupac.

Reply #124 - May 02, 2011, 08:47 PM

A Tweeter  from  Abbottabad...

http://media.carbonated.tv/39851_story__233333.JPG

That is Shoaib Ather  The next door neighbor of Islamic uncle Osama

Interesting.. Smiley

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #125 - May 02, 2011, 08:56 PM

Yeez... everyone over there already hates us with the passion of
    banshees. 
    whats new?   dance  Is that supposed to hurt
    our wittle feewings because he says it again? 

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #126 - May 02, 2011, 09:34 PM

That is RUBBISH..
    You talk nonsense., Sir you were Army general and rules Pakistan almost 10 years and he was living in your onw town.. you didn't know that?

Where have you read that Bin Laden has been living in Pakistan, since 2001? For all we know he might have just recently moved there. In any case, I'll believe this when they actually release footage of his dead body, or some other type of evidence. It just seems weird that they'd bury his dead body in the sea just hours after killing him.

And the Bush administration has commited far more atricious and heinous crimes to humanity than Bin Laden (who is of course, or was according to the us, an ass hole) ever did. The Bush administration's war on terror has also created more terrorists than Bin Laden would have ever managed. I think we need to look into this matter unbiased, and objectivley.
     Reply #127 - May 02, 2011, 09:39 PM

I'll believe this when they actually release footage of his dead body, or some other type of evidence. It just seems weird that they'd bury his dead body in the sea just hours after killing him.

They would have to be incredibly stupid to fake Bin Laden's death.  All al Qaeda has to do now if Bin Laden is still alive is release footage of him and make the Americans look utterly stupid and dishonest.  The US might be spinning the circumstances of his death for propaganda purposes, but for them to claim he is dead, they must be very sure he is actually dead.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #128 - May 02, 2011, 09:42 PM

Burying OBL's body at sea drew some protest by Muslims.

Anyone know whether it was halal for them to do that or not?

http://www.dawn.com/2011/05/03/burials-at-sea-against-islamic-rules-scholars.html
    “Normally if a person dies at sea, travelling at sea, then they can put him in sea, throw the body in the water. But if somebody dies on the land then normally they do not throw the body in the sea,” Siddiqi said.

“I was hearing on the news that this was done so that no one can build a shrine on his grave, that might have been a consideration… (but) every person deserves the right to be buried.”

“I don’t know why they did it,” he said of the watery grave.

A source close to the head of the Grand Mosque in Paris said a burial at sea “is totally against the sacrosanct rules of Islam.”

When a Muslim dies his body must be washed in a special ritual carried out by Muslims and buried in the ground as soon as possible, usually in the 24 hours following the death.

The corpse is usually wrapped in a white shroud and placed directly in the grave, without a coffin.

“The body must be placed in a parallel line with Mecca (Islam’s holiest site in Saudi Arabia) and the head of the deceased must be turned right, in the direction of the Kaaba, the sacred sanctuary in Mecca,” the source at the Paris Grand Mosque said.

- Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #129 - May 02, 2011, 09:52 PM

They would have to be incredibly stupid to fake Bin Laden's death.  All al Qaeda has to do now if Bin Laden is still alive is release footage of him and make the Americans look utterly stupid and dishonest.  The US might be spinning the circumstances of his death for propaganda purposes, but for them to claim he is dead, they must be very sure he is actually dead.

Well, not as dishonest as they were revealed as, when they fabricated proofs of WMD to invade Iraq. I'm not disputing his death. I'm just not going to believe the US version of how or where he died, just beause the US say so. If they can provide proof, then fine, but until then I'll continue to find it strange that they are not bothering to present proof of his death, and buried him in the sea, because he had to be buired swiftly due to islamic traditions or whatever.

Not that it really makes an ounce of difference either way. Bin Laden's death is not going to make the world a better place. And its certainly not going to change the suffering of the countless innocent victims of America's war on terror.

Bin Laden was actually offered to Bush in 2001, if he could provide evidence, but Bush rejected ther offer. Also, according to FBI, Bin Laden was not wanted explicitly for 9/11. Perhaps Bush denied because he did not have any hard evidence?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/bush-rejects-taliban-offer-to-surrender-bin-laden-631436.html

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/usama-bin-laden

PS I'm not saying that Bin Laden was not an asshole, nor that 9/11 was an inside job, but at the moment this is what we have (to use aphrodite's words)

Ten years, two disastrous wars (plus drone strikes in Yemen, Pakistan and Somalia) hundreds of thousands dead, trillions of $ wasted, millions of terrorists created, and they finally might or might not have nailed the guy, who might or might not have been involved in 9/11.
     Reply #130 - May 02, 2011, 09:52 PM

Burying OBL's body at sea drew some protest by Muslims.

Anyone know whether it was halal for them to do that or not?

http://www.dawn.com/2011/05/03/burials-at-sea-against-islamic-rules-scholars.html

This is all I could find:

How do you bury someone who dies at sea?

If a person dies on a ship while traveling at sea, according to Imam Ahmad, the people should wait if they hope to reach some place to bury him (such as an island or beach) in a day or two and if they are confident that the body will not decay. However, if they cannot, they should wash the body, shroud and protect it, then pray the funeral prayer, and finally, tie something heavy to it and drop it in water. (Al-Mughni, 2/381)

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/82/body%20sea
     Reply #131 - May 02, 2011, 10:03 PM

Where have you read that Bin Laden has been living in Pakistan, since 2001? For all we know he might have just recently moved there. In any case, I'll believe this when they actually release footage of his dead body, or some other type of evidence. It just seems weird that they'd bury his dead body in the sea just hours after killing him.

That is NOT WEIRD Balthier ., that is perfect., Incidentally he was NOT buried, He was thrown in to ocean with a dead weight attached to the dead BRUTAL  FOOL. I am sure sea creatures will  take of his dead body..

Mr. Bin Laden might not be living in Abbottabad from 2001 but it is certain that he was living there for the past 4 years., And Mr. Musharraf resigned in August 2008.  Wait for saome time things will get cleared.   What appears to be happened is,     After Musharraf left ISI divided and some in it  didn't like the way Taliban got divided and our Uncle "COLONEL IMAM" was murdered by Taliban. So Security for Bin Laden got slacked and some didn't care  even if Americans killed him.

And the Bush administration has commited far more atricious and heinous crimes to humanity than Bin Laden (who is of course, or was according to the us, an ass hole) ever did. The Bush administration's war on terror has also created more terrorists than Bin Laden would have ever managed. I think we need to look into this matter unbiased, and objectivley.

You are right., In front of  Islamic SAINT  Osama ., THE INFIDEL "BUSH" LOOKS LIKE DEVIL  Balthier ..

Reply #132 - May 02, 2011, 10:09 PM

greatest army in the universe

6 pages in and I have to commend some of our more rabid military fanatics for resisting the urge to go apeshit jelly over this label.

Against the ruin of the world, there
    is only one defense: the creative act.

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #133 - May 02, 2011, 10:12 PM

That is NOT WEIRD Balthier ., that is perfect., Incidentally he was NOT buried, He was thrown in to ocean with a dead weight attached to the dead BRUTAL  FOOL. I am sure sea creatures will  take of his dead body..

Mr. Bin Laden might not be living in Abbottabad from 2001 but it is certain that he was living there for the past 4 years., And Mr. Musharraf resigned in August 2008.  Wait for saome time things will get cleared.   What appears to be happened is,     After Musharraf left ISI divided and some in it  didn't like the way Taliban got divided and our Uncle "COLONEL IMAM" was murdered by Taliban. So Security for Bin Laden got slacked and some didn't care  even if Americans killed him.
    You are right., In front of  Islamic SAINT  Osama ., THE INFIDEL "BUSH" LOOKS LIKE DEVIL  Balthier ..

Can you provide any links to reports that claim he was living in Pakistan for the past 4 years? And it doesn't matter whether he was buried or thrown into the sea. Its still weird that they'd get rid of his body so soon. I'm not the only one raising a question on this, many are.

As for the infidels and muslims. Whos talking about religion here? Bush's and America's war on terrorism has claimed and ruined far more lives, and made far more terrorists than Bin Laden ever could have managed. Thats not an opinion, thats a fact.
     Reply #134 - May 02, 2011, 10:12 PM

greatest army in the universe

I'm sorry Arx but I have to say Decepticons have the best army in the universe.  / Kanye West.  

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #135 - May 02, 2011, 10:23 PM

Can you provide any links to reports that claim he was living in Pakistan for the past 4 years? And it doesn't matter whether he was buried or thrown into the sea. Its still weird that they'd get rid of his body so soon. I'm not the only one raising a question on this, many are.

No.. No All of his body is Not thrown in to ocean., there is enough material stored for DNA analysis,, don't worry about that.  As far as how many years and where Mr. Osama was living is concerned, it will come out soon  and we have enough information that he was in & around Abbottabad defense colony since 2007.

As for the infidels and muslims. Whos talking about religion here? Bush's and America's war on terrorism has claimed and ruined far more lives, and made far more terrorists than Bin Laden ever could have managed. Thats not an opinion, thats a fact.

No you are NOT talking about the religion., that is sure but Osama Bin Laden was talking about religion.  Well if Bush and Americans ruined more lives in the so-called Islamic countries with this war on terror  means "THE FAULT LINE LIES SQUARELY  ON ISLAMIC PREACHERS AND THE LEADER OF THOSE NATIONS"  I hope you realize that.  

As far as more terrorists are created by American is concerned, that is NOT true., After sep11, if nothing has been done  by the  west.,  then the  Islamic terror by these preachers and fringe groups Islamic leaders would have moved in to the shores of west Not just East.,   Now these groups are with in their homes., Either they have to change or they have to live with in four walls., the moment their signatures are picked up, they will be taged 24 hrs a day dear Balthier..

Reply #136 - May 02, 2011, 10:25 PM

My guess about this is that they knew that if they kept his body for display this would be used as cause for additional outrage, because it contravenes the Islamic tradition of burying the body as soon as possible. So, from the point of view of PR in the Islamic world the Yanks were (as always) in a lose/lose position. If they followed Islamic tradition out of respect for Islam (and not doing so would be a diplomatic disaster for them) then they would be accused of hiding the evidence, or of simply fabricating events. If they ignored Islamic tradition to prove they had Bin Laden's body, then that would ensure that they pissed pff pretty much every Muslim on earth, and that would most definitely be used as justification for more or less indiscriminate retaliation.

So, they took the most sensible and practical option: they dropped Bin Laden's body quickly, and they dropped it somewhere that made sure his grave could never become a shrine for jihadi twats.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #137 - May 02, 2011, 10:27 PM

first the truthers, then the birthers... any suggestions for this
    next conspiracy?   Cheesy

Helen Keller
     Reply #138 - May 02, 2011, 10:30 PM

any suggestions for this
    next conspiracy?

Bin Laden raises an army of sea monsters from his watery grave and launches an attack on the American Zionist Con-Dem coalition with jehadi sharks and gigantic jellyfish.

God is Love.

Reply #139 - May 02, 2011, 10:33 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256676

The US official said that intelligence had been tracking a "trusted courier" of Bin Laden for many years. The courier's identity was discovered four years ago, his area of operation two years ago and then, last August, his residence in Abbottabad was found, triggering the start of the mission.

Doesn't say he was living there for 4 years. Of course Bin Laden and Taliban are/were a huge cash cow for the corrupt Paksitani government, who have received large amounts of money from various organsiations and countries to fight terrorism, most of which probably went straight into the bank accounts of the various ministers. So I am not saying some higher ups could not have protected him, and there could have even been some ISI employees who were radical enough to support him, but there really is no real proof at the moment of anything, except that the US are claiming they have killed Bin Laden, in Pakistan. Therefore I think its wiser to wait for a few days, when we will hopefully get some solid proofs, before pointing fingers in any direction.

At the end of the day though, Bush was offered Bin Laden in 2001. Why did he reject the offer of taking Bin Laden to trial? That could have saved many lives.

Quote from: yeezevee
    "THE FAULT LINE LIES SQUARELY  ON ISLAMIC PREACHERS AND THE LEADER OF THOSE NATIONS"  I hope you realize that.

No I don't. The reason America invaded Iraq was because they claimed Saddam had ties to Al Qaeda (which he really did not), and had WMD (which he did not). Has the US invasion made the life of a common Iraqi harder or easier? Has the US invasion made the US more or less popular in the middle east?

Quote from: yeezevee
    As far as more terrorists are created by American is concerned, that is NOT true.,

When you ruin someones life, or kill someones family, don't you think they will be more liable to take up arms against you? Of course the two wars started by the US have created countless more terrorsits, than would have been, had the US adopted a different approach than they did back in 2001 and 2003. And are still doing now with their drone attacks and what not.
     Reply #140 - May 02, 2011, 10:47 PM

first the truthers, then the birthers... any suggestions for this
    next conspiracy?   Cheesy

deathers

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #141 - May 02, 2011, 11:03 PM

watch all those video at   http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13262133
    US President Obama watched the raid in which Osama Bin Laden was killed in real-time, according to White House Counter-Terrorism advisor John Brennan.

Speaking at a news conference he said that "the minutes passed like days" as senior governmnet officials watched events unfold.

Mr Brennan also told journalists that at one point in the operation a woman was used as a human shield to protect Bin Laden from incoming fire.

Well look at that ..... Huh!.. Real time., So video will be out..

Reply #142 - May 02, 2011, 11:22 PM

So one is Dead. Where are The rest??

Ayman al-Zawahiri                                  Abu Yahya al-Libi, also known as Hasan Qayid and Yunis al-Sahrawi       

RASCALS.., All go to west, smoke, drink and then go to Pakistan do alahoooooooo  akbaaaaaaaaarr.,   

GET THE HELL OUT OF PAKISTAN...   ass holes.....
      I tell you Uncle Osama is dead., and now Pakistan Govt will not care about you fools.. so run away from there...

Reply #143 - May 02, 2011, 11:44 PM

He didn't die at sea, so mullahs wouldn't permit it.

I wonder if that CIA operative who shot two people had anything to do with gathering intelligence on this.

Good question billy.

- Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #144 - May 02, 2011, 11:54 PM

Fill yer boots, conspiracy theorists. Bin Laden Not Dead facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/OsamaNotDead?ref=nf

God is Love.

Reply #145 - May 03, 2011, 12:06 AM

Advertisements, songs, and jingles for Yeev's buddies above.

1.  Reach out.. reach out and touch someone (AT*T)

2.  Put de lime in de coconut and call me in the morrrrrning
    (Dr. Hook)

3.  Dirty Mouth?  *ding*  try Orbitz!

4.  Discover how Proactiv® Solution can restore your healthy skin
    and prevent future acne breakouts.

5.  Itchy, Watery Eyes? ZYRTEC® May Help Relieve Eye Allergy Symptoms
    - Save Up To $6

6.  ,"Don't be so mean to your hair, get hot"  Alberto VO5

7.  Plop Plop, Fizz Fizz, Oh what a relief it is!! Alka Seltzer

8.  ExtenZe All Natural Male Enlargement Formula No Gimmick . . .
    Just Real Science

9.  Dammit! I wanted that extenze one!

10... And last but not least.. fat bastard

"Surprise surprise, Look at that, Im dead sexy
    look at my sexy body.
    *singing" sexy man, sexy man, eating like a sexy
    man can"

Helen Keller
     Reply #146 - May 03, 2011, 12:26 AM

Yeez... everyone over there already hates us with the passion of
    banshees. 
    whats new?   dance  Is that supposed to hurt
    our wittle feewings because he says it again? 

Cheesy No..no.. no hurting.,  even those who wants to hurt people, because  they are angry  we will make them dance  dance dance Jinn and Tonic

Reply #147 - May 03, 2011, 12:46 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256676

The US official said that intelligence had been tracking a "trusted courier" of Bin Laden for many years. The courier's identity was discovered four years ago, his area of operation two years ago and then, last August, his residence in Abbottabad was found, triggering the start of the mission.

That compound was found as Osama compound NOT LAST year dear Balthier., It was six years back.,  But he never stayed at one place in Land of pure.  The death of Osama was signed on the day  Colonel Imam   was killed. And collaboration of some people from ISI with Americans started from the day that Colonel Imam was murdered by the so-called Taliban, essentially a splinter group of Taliban turned against Pakistan to  become Pashtun liberation force .  Watch Colonel Imam .. Mr. Sultan Amir Tarar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKFPQ8wwPNk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyNV2LJLXe0

Doesn't say he was living there for 4 years. Of course Bin Laden and Taliban are/were a huge cash cow for the corrupt Paksitani government, who have received large amounts of money from various organsiations and countries to fight terrorism, most of which probably went straight into the bank accounts of the various ministers. So I am not saying some higher ups could not have protected him, and there could have even been some ISI employees who were radical enough to support him, but there really is no real proof at the moment of anything, except that the US are claiming they have killed Bin Laden, in Pakistan. Therefore I think its wiser to wait for a few days, when we will hopefully get some solid proofs, before pointing fingers in any direction.

you said it., there is NO way ISI could do that without  Musharraf knowing it.
    At the end of the day though, Bush was offered Bin Laden in 2001. Why did he reject the offer of taking Bin Laden to trial? That could have saved many lives.

that is a different game.,  that was mullah Omar/Pakistan/Taliban/USA game

No I don't. The reason America invaded Iraq was because they claimed Saddam had ties to Al Qaeda (which he really did not), and had WMD (which he did not). Has the US invasion made the life of a common Iraqi harder or easier? Has the US invasion made the US more or less popular in the middle east?

Americans removing Saddam Hussein is a different Game., It is Saudi Arabia, American/British game., I say looking at  the present events of middle east  the so-called Islamic nations removing all the dictators around this area make me to think US invasion of Iraq made the US more popular in the middle east., We should give some credit to Bush, although he is not smart enough and may not have intended it.

When you ruin someones life, or kill someones family, don't you think they will be more liable to take up arms against you? Of course the two wars started by the US have created countless more terrorsits, than would have been, had the US adopted a different approach than they did back in 2001 and 2003. And are still doing now with their drone attacks and what not.

To become a terrorists using religion  infidels allah, some one need not ruin my family., it is the belief .. after life heaven and allah houries  that drives the nut cases.,

Yes some one kills your family FOR NO GOOD REASON you get angry .. you tell the world.. change the policies,  understand why they are doing it  and act accordingly. That is not what people with Islamic mind set will do unfortunately.

Reply #148 - May 03, 2011, 01:06 AM

He didn't die at sea, so mullahs wouldn't permit it.

Am I the only one who thinks it is ridiculous for the US to worry about how the world's most infamous terrorist is buried, in case the Muslim world is offended.  Fuck Islamic customs.  He was a sick bastard.  "We will bury you wrong!!  with a hooker and a bottle of Jack Daniels" as Bill Maher said.  I suspect the Israelis don't give a damn about Islamic customs when they bury the body of a suicide bomber.  There are many things to follow when burying a Muslim; although admittedly, for a martyr, fewer things.

OK, I'm exaggerating about offending Muslims by deliberately burying them wrong.  It is not my style to go out of my way to offend people, but is not my style to tiptoe around people's sensitivities either.

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #149 - May 03, 2011, 02:54 AM

When I opened my facebook today, I expected Muslims to talk about how this dude was a bad person and that he deserved to die. However, I was shocked by their reaction. I can't believe they actually thought he was a good Muslim who served Islam. There are some Muslims who insulted him though, and I was relieved.
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 ... 15 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »