Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: My blog :)

(Read 17378 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • My blog :)
     OP - March 14, 2011, 08:32 AM

I'm 17, not too good a writer but I think I have a lot to say and I'd appreciate some reviews and comments Smiley Thanks

http://making1choice.blogspot.com/

All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man.
    - J Krishnamurti
  • Re: My blog :)
     Reply #1 - March 14, 2011, 08:38 AM

fail, blogger is for n00bers. Wordpress is the direction you should be going in. You only have two posts, and from what I read it is OK and reasonable, abit too normal for my liking though, there are too many normal blogs around.
     Reply #2 - March 14, 2011, 08:50 AM

I did mention I'm new :/

All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man.
    - J Krishnamurti
     Reply #3 - March 14, 2011, 09:04 AM

I think it's a very nice start. It's great that you're blogging about your journey Afro Welcome far away hug

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #4 - March 14, 2011, 09:06 AM

Thanks Smiley

- J Krishnamurti
     Reply #5 - March 14, 2011, 10:16 AM

fail, blogger is for n00bers. Wordpress is the direction you should be going in. You only have two posts, and from what I read it is OK and reasonable, abit too normal for my liking though, there are too many normal blogs around.

Reply #6 - March 14, 2011, 10:21 AM

Don't mind king troll, your blog is nice. We also have an ex muslim blog section here:
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?board=10.0

You could start your blog there if you want more people from this forum to read/comment, just a thought  Tongue

Reply #7 - March 14, 2011, 10:26 AM

I was going to post this comment on your blog about wife beating but it doesn't let me comment anonymously  Roll Eyes

Personally I would never compare a woman to a 5 year old, a toddler would be a more accurate comparison.

J/K lol, Zakir Naik is a cunt.

Donatelo from CEMB

Reply #8 - March 14, 2011, 10:28 AM

Nice blog Freedom, I hope you find some peace in being able to discuss your feelings about religion with like minded people here  Afro

And as donatelo said, just ignore 'King Tut', he is the resident grumpy arse from Bradford.

Here is a dancing rabbit that repudiates Islam especially in the way it shakes its bum in Islam's face  bunny

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #9 - March 14, 2011, 01:52 PM

I read your blog and it's really good. Keep at it Smiley its important for you to vent these feelings. That's what the internets is for. Just make sure no one you know on person find out.

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
     Reply #10 - March 17, 2011, 07:57 AM

You guys are awesome Cheesy Thanks Smiley

- J Krishnamurti
     Reply #11 - March 17, 2011, 09:30 AM

Great Blog - keep it up  Afro

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #12 - March 17, 2011, 09:57 AM

Boy after reading many of these 17 year olds on different forums,  I have a great hope for the future of humanity. I wish I was like that when I was 17 and I wish I had an internet the way they have it now.

I am so glad to read your blog dear FreedomToChoos.,  And you have chosen a right video of dr. zakir.,  oops that is wrong person.,   that is dr. zackal mr hyde

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #13 - March 17, 2011, 10:24 AM

^ how old are you yazeedi? Smiley
     Reply #14 - March 17, 2011, 10:25 AM

dr. zackal mr hyde

L0L
     Reply #15 - March 17, 2011, 02:24 PM

Dante you are spilling all of my beans., When i write responses to  17 year old guys like you,   I am 17 year old.  Also you should know that  I am like kishan bagwan and have the abilities to change the age, appearance and appear two places at the same time.  I mastered that Quantum phenomenon on macro scale .

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #16 - March 17, 2011, 02:29 PM

who is kishan bagwan? Tongue
     Reply #17 - March 17, 2011, 09:41 PM

Nice blog Freedom, I hope you find some peace in being able to discuss your feelings about religion with like minded people here  Afro

And as donatelo said, just ignore 'King Tut', he is the resident grumpy arse from Bradford.

Here is a dancing rabbit that repudiates Islam especially in the way it shakes its bum in Islam's face  bunny

I am not from Bradford, I am from NEAR Bradford, to be more specific from Leeds.

And yes you're right I repudiate Islam. Since I refuse to accept it to be true  Roll Eyes
     Reply #18 - March 17, 2011, 09:43 PM

Also guys before jumping on my back, she asked for an opinion I gave her mine no need to jump on my back about it.
     Reply #19 - March 17, 2011, 09:55 PM

And yes you're right I repudiate Islam. Since I refuse to accept it to be true  Roll Eyes

Actually, the rabbit was for FreedomToChoos as a representation of her insouciant disregard for religion which is a sign of impudent life and in solidarity with her freedom of conscience - just as she is free so is this rabbit to wiggle its hips and bottom in the face of tyranny and falsehood bunny

I am not from Bradford, I am from NEAR Bradford, to be more specific from Leeds.

Its all the same to me.

God is Love.

Reply #20 - March 17, 2011, 10:18 PM

Actually, the rabbit was for FreedomToChoos as a representation of her insouciant disregard for religion which is a sign of impudent life and in solidarity with her freedom of conscience - just as she is free so is this rabbit to wiggle its hips and bottom in the face of tyranny and falsehood bunny

I was not even taking about the rabbit! but nice straw-man.
    Its all the same to me.

Reply #21 - March 17, 2011, 10:24 PM

I was not even taking about the rabbit!

What were you talking about then, because I wasn't talking to you when I mentioned the repudiation of Islam as represented by the sassy rabbit  bunny

God is Love.

Reply #22 - March 17, 2011, 10:42 PM

I was talking about the 'King Tut' why you used the '' you know what never mind.
     Reply #23 - March 17, 2011, 10:44 PM

It had been unminded before it was even said.

God is Love.

Reply #24 - March 17, 2011, 10:48 PM

lol @ the bunny.  I never knew the hips of that bunny represented all that. bunny  Go bunny!

It's great that you're blogging about your journey Afro

+1 Afro

Nice blog, FreedonToChoos.
    Blogging serves many purposes.  Not only is it therapeutic, but it is also a great way of recording your thoughts and feelings, to allow the world to get inside your mind.  It may also help other young apostates get through similar times.

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #25 - March 17, 2011, 10:51 PM

Yes thats right, writing down your thoughts helps you sift through your feelings and perspectives and is also therapeutic because you leech your ideas out with a keyboard like bad blood.

God is Love.

Reply #26 - March 18, 2011, 01:15 AM

Very cute, FTC. I may decide to follow.

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #27 - March 18, 2011, 08:50 AM

Very cute, FTC. I may decide to follow.

do it, the more stuff out there, the better

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »