Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: ex-Mormon engaged to ex-Muslim

(Read 23709 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: ex-Mormon engaged to ex-Muslim
     Reply #30 - February 28, 2011, 07:17 PM

Anyway I know there are lots of people out there who don't like the U.S. military, hope you all don't have a problem with that because as crazy as everything is over there, I'm still glad I went to Afghanistan.

Hey americangirl, honestly I'm really proud of people like you who make a difference in our world. Whatever negative things people say about the US, British or European forces in the Middle East, especially Afghanistan, as much as they have a right to voice their opinion - they're all wrong - I think.  Smiley

Very poetic btw, and good luck, sorry I don't have any advice to offer.
     Reply #31 - February 28, 2011, 09:35 PM

I'm not sure if his Arabic is good enough to get a translating job in Dubai. He speaks some Arabic but the languages he is fluent in are Urdu, Hindi, Farsi, Dari, Pashtu, and of course English. Is it easier to get a work permit in Dubai than in India, for an Afghan citizen?

As an American, you will get visa for India very easily. But your fiance may have a harder time. You go to India on your own and wait for him. He should sneak into Pakistan and from there sneak into India.

Or he may get the visa for India and leave his job and meet you there. You can live in India for sometime and get married, and apply for immigration visa. You can always find a job teaching English conversation etc.

IMPORTANT: If he asks you to convert to Islam, you run as far as possible from him. Also make sure that he leaves Islam. Otherwise your life will become hell.

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    Entire World is One Family
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #32 - February 28, 2011, 09:37 PM

IMPORTANT: If he asks you to convert to Islam, you run as far as possible from him. Also make sure that he leaves Islam. Otherwise your life will become hell.

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #33 - February 28, 2011, 10:36 PM

Some Hindu bigot lecturing an ex-Mormon Afghan War vet on her personal relationship with an ex-Muslim Afghan interpreter for the US military.

I think olweasel got the best smiley to respond to that, especially because we don't have a total douchebag smiley.

fuck you
     Reply #34 - February 28, 2011, 10:47 PM

The truth hurts, Mr. Q-Man.

If I were a bigot, why would I suggest that she should wait for the Muslim in India? Muslims are always inviting non-Muslims to Islam. So what is the problem if I suggest that she should ask him to leave Islam? Why the double standard?

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #35 - February 28, 2011, 10:48 PM

Shaddap AnalRam

fuck you
     Reply #36 - February 28, 2011, 10:49 PM

Did you not read the title?

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #37 - February 28, 2011, 10:50 PM

Wow.......Mr. Q-Man, is that the level of your intelligence that you have to resort to obscenities?

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #38 - February 28, 2011, 10:51 PM

Did you not read the title?

All he saw was "Muslim" and then he went into paranoid, hate all Muslims mode. Like a fuckin robot going haywire.

Wow.......Mr. Q-Man, is that the level of your intelligence that you have to resort to obscenities?

Right, because there's a direct correlation between obscenities and intelligence.

fuck you
     Reply #39 - February 28, 2011, 11:50 PM

As an American, you will get visa for India very easily. But your fiance may have a harder time. You go to India on your own and wait for him. He should sneak into Pakistan and from there sneak into India.

Are you serious? Can people sneak into India from Pakistan without any risk of getting shot by border security?

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #40 - March 01, 2011, 03:04 AM

Since AnalRam is under the strange impression that americangirl is dating a Muslim, maybe he wants him to get shot.

fuck you
     Reply #41 - March 02, 2011, 01:52 AM

Cheesy You're funny, Ram. According to Muslims, my fiancee is an infidel and deserves to die. And that was before he became an interpreter working for the U.S.
    Thanks to everyone else - I'm still not sure what to do, but at least you guys understand the situation. I don't know if he could get a visa to India or not, I just know that he's been to India before, so I think it should be possible. I was checking some websites about Dubai too, that would probably work if I could get a job there, but getting the job is the tricky part.
     Reply #42 - March 02, 2011, 03:05 AM

How about Hong Kong? All I know about it is, it was a free port. I have no idea what that means..

and many others...
     Reply #43 - March 02, 2011, 04:00 AM

From a quick check of wikipedia, I think the free port has to do with trade, not visas - unless someone has more information than I do?
     Reply #44 - March 02, 2011, 08:47 AM

Why don't you seek an advice from an immigration lawyer, preferably an Afghan, as they deal with this kind of issues in daily basis and I'm sure they have already figured the easiest way out?
     Reply #45 - March 02, 2011, 02:43 PM

I don't know any Afghan immigration lawyers - if anyone does, please give me a reference. I have talked to a few immigration lawyers, I would be able to get him a fiancee visa except that we have to have met in person in the last 2 years. It's been over 2 years, so we have to find a way to meet somewhere before I can get him a visa.
     Reply #46 - March 02, 2011, 03:35 PM

Since AnalRam is under the strange impression that americangirl is dating a Muslim, maybe he wants him to get shot.

Lmao

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #47 - March 02, 2011, 03:36 PM

If you live in a big city, the best way to find an afghan lawyer is to go to one of those ethnic stores (afgan, pakistani, indian). You'll be able to find business cards, flyers, and free newsletters full of ads.
    The fiance visa may take longer to bring him to usa.
     Reply #48 - March 02, 2011, 04:10 PM

I have talked to a few immigration lawyers, I would be able to get him a fiancee visa except that we have to have met in person in the last 2 years.

Eligibility Requirements
    If you petition for a fiancé(e) visa, you must show that You (the petitioner) are a U.S. citizen
    You intend to marry within 90 days of your fiancé(e) entering
     United States.
    You and your fiancé(e) are both free to marry and any previous marriages must have been legally terminated by divorce, death, or annulment
    You met each other, in person, at least once within 2 years of filing your petition. The are two exceptions that require a waiver:
    1. If the requirement to meet would violate strict and long-established customs of yo your fiancé(e)’s foreign culture or social practice
     2. If you prove that the requirement to meet would result in extreme hardship to you.
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=640a3e4d77d73210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=640a3e4d77d73210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD
     Reply #49 - March 02, 2011, 06:13 PM

Are you serious? Can people sneak into India from Pakistan without any risk of getting shot by border security?

It is not very dificult to sneak into India. Best way is for him go to Bangladesh, it will be very easy for him to do so. Thousands of Bangladeshis work in India illegally.

As far Mr. Q-Man is concerned, he is a total moron. If he had an iota of intelligence, he would be able to understand what I meant by "if he asks americangirl to convert to Islam". For him to suggest that I want him to get shot is stupid. Mr. Q-Man can only think anally.

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #50 - March 02, 2011, 06:49 PM

U R DA 1 WHO IS STOOPID, ANAL RAM. BIG DICK MOOSLIM ANAL RAMMED U SO HARD WENT IN 2 UR BRAIN.

fuck you
     Reply #51 - March 02, 2011, 06:51 PM

I just talked to my fiancee and he can get a visa into India, so that's the plan now. I'm getting married in India this summer! Thanks everyone for the understanding and advice.
     Reply #52 - March 02, 2011, 07:13 PM

It is not very dificult to sneak into India. Best way is for him go to Bangladesh, it will be very easy for him to do so. Thousands of Bangladeshis work in India illegally.

As far Mr. Q-Man is concerned, he is a total moron. If he had an iota of intelligence, he would be able to understand what I meant by "if he asks americangirl to convert to Islam". For him to suggest that I want him to get shot is stupid. Mr. Q-Man can only think anally.

Although Q-man can be a douche at times, but you crossed all the lines.. And you are now a certified douchebag. Smiley

Here is your certificate:

I just talked to my fiancee and he can get a visa into India, so that's the plan now. I'm getting married in India this summer! Thanks everyone for the understanding and advice.

Congratulations!!

and many others...
     Reply #53 - March 02, 2011, 07:22 PM

Great news. Congratulations. Don't mind the douchebags.  Smiley

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #54 - March 02, 2011, 09:18 PM

Yey, good on you two, hope it is all well and that you enjoy it, all the best. Keep us posted (pics even)!
     Reply #55 - March 02, 2011, 09:26 PM

Hey, cool!

Afro Good luck.

fuck you
     Reply #56 - March 03, 2011, 02:46 PM

Quote from: osmanthus
    Hmm. Under Islamic law it would be fine for him to marry you I think.

Which school(s)?

Muslim men are allowed to marry Christian and Jewish women without the women having to convert.

There is at first glance a contradiction in the Koran on this matter. 5:5 states:

This day  the good things are allowed to you....the chaste from among the believing women and the chaste from among those who have been given the Book before you

Yet 2:221 states:

And do not marry the idolatresses [mushrikati] until they believe

The question then is how does the Muslim explain away this glaring contradiction in order to maintain their belief in the divine origin of the Koran?

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #57 - March 03, 2011, 03:32 PM

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #58 - March 03, 2011, 03:45 PM

If this clip is anything to go by GING, I don't think your movie "Baby Zombie Flesh Eaters!" shows any real box office potential. Although in the future it may achieve some kind of cult status I'll have to forgo your offer to buy a stake. Thanks anyway.

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #59 - March 03, 2011, 06:28 PM

Which school(s)?

There is at first glance a contradiction in the Koran on this matter. 5:5 states:

This day  the good things are allowed to you....the chaste from among the believing women and the chaste from among those who have been given the Book before you

Yet 2:221 states:

And do not marry the idolatresses [mushrikati] until they believe

The question then is how does the Muslim explain away this glaring contradiction in order to maintain their belief in the divine origin of the Koran?

The question then is how does the DH explain away his glaring lack of knowledge of the basics in order to maintain his belief in his own divinity?

Application of clue by four: Christians and Jews are not regarded as idolators.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »