Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: An infidel in Mecca, the book

(Read 5213 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • An infidel in Mecca, the book
     OP - February 24, 2011, 04:16 PM

Hey guys!
    I never expected that the first book I will ever write will be in English!.
    Here's my newborn baby:
    http://www.archive.org/details/AnInfidelInMecca

http://www.4shared.com/account/document/vVYmHAHG/An_infidel_in_Mecca.html?&page=g

Chapters outline:
    Before birth
    Child marriage and the problem with Islam
    Landing on earth
    So lucky to be a male (How males in the Arab world are favored over females, and the fantastic status of women in Islam.)

So unlucky to be a Muslim (Well, since that the majority here are ex-Muslims, there's no need then to explain this chapter  grin12. But anyway, it's about the fear of hell, the fucking endless number of obligations and bans in Islam such as the five prayers, the too many rules of  the Sharia, and the belief in Jinns.)

The prophet of the sword (Well, you can guess whom this chapter is about , yes, it's a biography of dear Muhammad.)

Islam and the other (The fantastic status of infidels in Islam)

Apologists of Islam (detailed refutations of the common crap of Muslim apologists.)

A list of the abrogated verses of the Quran (Maybe this is the first work of its kind in English, I listed all the abrogated verses in the Quran according to Ibn Hazm's book "The abrogating and the abrogated", and as you can guess, the majority of the verses are of the nature of compassion and tolerance against non-believers and different beliefs, most of them were abrogated by the infamous "sword verse".)

I hope you enjoy reading it.
    Regards
  • Re: An infidel in Mecca, the book
     Reply #1 - February 24, 2011, 05:08 PM

Hey guys!
    I never expected that the first book I will ever write will be in English!.
    Here's my newborn baby:
    http://www.archive.org/details/AnInfidelInMecca

I hope you enjoy reading it.

It is wonderful to see that book out in to public dear Salim...well  Let  me  start reading..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - February 24, 2011, 05:15 PM

Thank you, I was looking for some material like this.
    Hope the wannabes get to read it!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #3 - February 24, 2011, 11:08 PM

Thanks for the link!

Are you going to try to get your book published?

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #4 - February 24, 2011, 11:19 PM

@Salim Munqith:    (I prefer 'Meccan Murtad' Tongue )
    Looks like a great book, bro. Afro
    From your earlier posts on this forum, I got the impression that you were a man of great knowledge and committed to intellectual honesty.  Best wishes with your efforts to criticise and highlight the faults of Islam in a more objective way. Afro

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #5 - February 24, 2011, 11:35 PM

Ambitious effort. I'm impressed. Makes me wanna get around to the business of putting my own work between covers. I will look at your book in short order. Hope it's racy.
     Reply #6 - February 24, 2011, 11:48 PM

Salim, this is great stuff, well done  Afro

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #7 - February 25, 2011, 01:14 AM

Salim's book is interesting and is different from usual  anti-Islamic books as he couples many verse to the day to day life of Muslim .. the follower  and How Islam shapes a person's life.

Child marriage in ancient times was common in most parts of the world; the  Arabian   Peninsula   wasn't   an   exception.  So   it was   normal   for Muhammad as a son of that culture to consider child marriage as uncontroversial.

I often heard that statement from many people who defend the actions of Muhammad when it comes to women.,    It may be true in the middle of the desert some stupid tribes may be following these child marriage where older men marry young girls   such as Aisha_Muhammad marriage.  Here is my question to Salim and other friends.

Muhammad had many maternal  uncles  , I guess also Paternal uncles and it was big fairly well to do and well respected family. Apparently his grand father was the chief priest of that Pagan temple.  How many of those 50 year old  guys married /slept with 9 year olds??   I see absolutley no example of such marriage in the history of  Arabian Pagan people  and I would appreciate any examples of such marriages., If you guys know please print them out here.

This is wonderful Salim., here is from your book

"It's not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and his messenger have   decreed   a   matter   that   they   should   have   any   option   in   their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and his messenger, he is indeed strayed into a plain error." (33-36) (All Quran verses I quote are from Hilali-Khan's translation.)

"But no, by your lord, they can have no faith, until they make you (O Muhammad) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no   resistance   against   your   decisions,   and   accept   (them)   with   full submission." (4-65)

"Then do you believe in a part of the scripture and reject the rest? Then what is the recompense of those who do so among you, except disgrace in the life of his world, and on the Day of Resurrection they shall be consigned to the most grievous torment." (2-85)

Here  is a  quote from the "Islamic  Monotheism"  curriculum for  the second high grade in Saudi Arabia, a curriculum I studied when I was 16 years old:

"The things that nullify faith are:…6- To believe that the prophet's guidance is insufficient, to believe there's a law better or more suitable to mankind than the prophet's, to believe that the prophet's law isn't the only best law, or to believe that the implementation of any law rather than the prophet's is permissible, even if you believe that the prophet's law is better." (p. 15)

That is exactly the problem in Islamic societies.  Even if we neglect Hadith as silly stories written way after the death of prophet,  Muhammad Problem is Quran itself.,   Any fellow who uses common sense could easily point out that the prophet described in Quran is simply a conman, He used Allah for his sexual needs

Any way good  100 pages  book Salim.. good book..

Reply #8 - February 25, 2011, 02:44 AM

Ambitious effort. I'm impressed. Makes me wanna get around to the business of putting my own work between covers. I will look at your book in short order. Hope it's racy.

I am surprised you have not done it yet and am looking forward for it Wink will actually buy one Smiley

"Religion is the purposeful suspension of critical thinking" Bill Maher
     Reply #9 - February 25, 2011, 03:25 AM

How do you download this thing ? I keep clicking on the link and NOTHING downloads !

El bien mas preciado / es la libertad
    hay que defenderla / con fe y valor.
     Reply #10 - February 25, 2011, 03:26 AM

Thanks for the archive.org link. I HATE signing up for stuff just to read a document.

El bien mas preciado / es la libertad
    hay que defenderla / con fe y valor.
     Reply #11 - February 25, 2011, 06:12 AM

Thanks everybody Smiley
    For those who don't have time to read the book, I suggest for them to read only the "So unlucky to be a Muslim" chapter, as it's - in my opinion- the best part of the book, with funny stuff.
     Reply #12 - February 25, 2011, 06:17 AM

Reply #13 - February 25, 2011, 10:47 AM

Thanks everybody Smiley
    For those who don't have time to read the book, I suggest for them to read only the "So unlucky to be a Muslim" chapter, as it's - in my opinion- the best part of the book, with funny stuff.

Hi Salim I hope you will take the questions i ask from your book in the  right spirit  and do not take it as criticism.  So you say
    I don't blame Muhammad for having sex with a nine year old   girl 14 centuries ago, but I strongly blame the one who says that child marriage is acceptable in present time. It's exactly   like   how   I   don't   blame   Akhenaton,   the   ancient   Egyptian pharaoh, for marrying his sister.

But I do blame Muhammad,  if it really happened the way it is described in hadith  with reference to Aisha  and in Quran with reference to Zaynab (wife of Zayd)., The guy was 53 year old, already had wonderful good looking wife and children, also a messenger of Allah... leader of the community.. etc..etc.. Now you go and marry/sleep with a 9 year old  little girl  and 16 year olds??   I believe such thing never happened and I also believe there may be multiple characters of Muhammad ., one guy might have done such thing and other guy might have disappeared  after preaching  a bit from Christianity, where he wanted people  consider That Christ was NOT son of a God but a prophet/messender...     The other Muhammad character  starts his actions after Muslims moved in to Madina .

This Islamic story is total bogus and is as good as the story of Christians except in Muhammad story taught by Muslims, Muhammad becomes criminal after the death of his first wife  Khadija and defends his actions in the name of Allah revelations. And.. and Christians make Jesus Christ.. a good person and a great Moral role Model(if he was real) as son of god..

And as far as  
    It's exactly   like   how   I   don't   blame   Akhenaton,   the   ancient   Egyptian pharaoh, for marrying his sister.

this is concerned., That guy  Akhenaton was a pharaoh.. a king ., neither he announced that he was messenger and Prophet of Allah nor his followers forced/preached he was allah/god ultimate messenger  ., so yes we don't need to care about criminal activities of past criminals in power. We can safely say in pubic that  they were idiots with no one beating us due to our words.  

Reply #14 - February 25, 2011, 11:20 AM

False hadith.

^: I know there are quite a few Muslims who defend that Mo did not marry a 9year old child, but that rather Aisha was around 18years old when he married her. I saw it somewhere, and they sure had some convincing points.
    I think it's dishonest to regard this disputed age of marriage issue as being absolutely sure that she was 9y old.

I shouldn't be here. Really. Shaytan SWT deluded ALL of us. Amen.
     Reply #15 - February 25, 2011, 12:40 PM

Any fellow who uses common sense could easily point out that the prophet described in Quran is simply a conman, He used Allah for his sexual needs[/b]

Probably he liked sex with a lot of drama!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #16 - February 25, 2011, 12:58 PM

Probably he liked sex with a lot of drama!

That is all right.. I don't care if  he liked sex with a lot of drama!  But don't spread cock and bull story of Muhammad allah messenger .. Muhammad had allah revelations.. Muhammad last prophet .. Muhammad role model rubbish. 

As long as he is NOT  above highlighted characters, i don't care what he did., as we know plenty of rascals and criminal did in the past (and doing now) such criminal activities as described in hadth and Quran.

Reply #17 - February 25, 2011, 03:39 PM

bring it all out!! very good, I have all this in my head too but you have written it down much better than I could ever have done!
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »