Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Are blowjobs halal?

(Read 287550 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 7 8 9« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #240 - June 10, 2016, 03:29 PM

I wonder how many Muslims searched up whether BJs are halal or not, came across this thread, and then eventually became Ex-Muslim. Cheesy

I imagine with today being 6/9, this thread will be getting more hits than usual.

You know if I remember correctly, this is actually the most viewed thread on the forum. 

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #241 - June 10, 2016, 04:07 PM

I once had the pleasure of reading a similar thread on a forum for vegans.

Quite a few vegans are pretty religious in their approach, and the arguments were along the same lines.

By far the best answer (IMHO) was one that insisted, that if just the man was a vegan too, it was OK to swallow.
    (I hereby solemnly swear, that I'll only eat beef from vegan cows, should I ever become a vegan)
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #242 - June 10, 2016, 04:26 PM

But incest is not bad if condom is used and their is no molestation ? right ?

what is your opinion about incest if other things are fine.

I think you have some problem.
    Every thing I post, looks weird to you.

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #243 - June 10, 2016, 04:29 PM

You're very obsessed with incest....should I be worried about any siblings you have?   whistling2

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #244 - June 10, 2016, 04:31 PM

Quite a few vegans are pretty religious in their approach, and the arguments were along the same lines.

By far the best answer (IMHO) was one that insisted, that if just the man was a vegan too, it was OK to swallow.
    (I hereby solemnly swear, that I'll only eat beef from vegan cows, should I ever become a vegan)

Cheesy Cheesy  WTF?  this is actually an issue for vegans?

Well, I learn something new everyday.   Cheesy

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #245 - June 10, 2016, 04:41 PM

Theist vs Atheist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0A_iF1B3k0

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #246 - June 10, 2016, 04:46 PM

You're very obsessed with incest....should I be worried about any siblings you have?   whistling2

No I am not obsessed with incest.
    I am just trying to make my point.

Incest has nothing to do with morality.

I mean we both can agree that Killing someone is bad and incest is bad too.

But then, it is just a moral code set by us.

My point here is that, morality is relative.
    And we can set out own societies and traditions based on moral values made by our self

we don't need any god to dictate us what is right and what is wrong..

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #247 - June 10, 2016, 05:01 PM

Shut the Fucckkk Up bitch.
     da finga

Stop bullying people here you and other moderators.

Assholess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5ExIU

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #248 - June 10, 2016, 05:09 PM

Cheesy Cheesy  WTF?  this is actually an issue for vegans?

Well, I learn something new everyday.   Cheesy

It is.

Now you made me look it up for you:
    https://askyouryenta.com/2010/03/04/is-semen-vegan/
    ("do vegans swallow or spit" is a search with hours of enjoyable reading in it)
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #249 - June 10, 2016, 05:10 PM

<the usual inane bullshit>

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #250 - June 10, 2016, 05:12 PM

I think I have answered that question.
    Why are you so obsessed with it?
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #251 - June 10, 2016, 05:36 PM

Shut the Fucckkk Up bitch.
     da finga

Stop bullying people here you and other moderators.

Assholess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5ExIU

Cry baby. 

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #252 - June 10, 2016, 05:36 PM

It is.

Now you made me look it up for you:
    https://askyouryenta.com/2010/03/04/is-semen-vegan/
    ("do vegans swallow or spit" is a search with hours of enjoyable reading in it)

Cheesy Cheesy

I am astounded...seriously.

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #253 - June 10, 2016, 09:42 PM

Okay.. very good points raised.
    But now people can use condoms.
    So tell me why can't mom/son , father/daughter , brother/sister can't have sex with each other just based on morality.

Morality is relative... so ?

So, here are my thoughts on that. There are broadly speaking two ways for people to be related to each other: social contract and genetics. Social contract families are the ones you spend your formative years with, I'd say roughly until your mid-20s (but at minimum until the local age of consent), the ones who raise you. Genetics families are the ones who are related to you by genetics, your biological family.

We live in a very interesting age where it is possible to be related to someone via genetics and never know. We have sperm donors who are genetic parents to hundreds of children, and very often those kids have no idea they're related. On the flip side, we also have social contract families who don't necessarily know their genetic background (are they adopted, children of sperm donors, etc).

I think the important family members when we're talking about incest are your social contract family. The reason why I believe that is because they're the ones who it will always be a power play to have a relationship with. From the day you're born, your brain makes you predisposed to do and think what your parents tell you and other authority figures in your life tell you, a consequence of our evolution (the kids who do what their parents tell them and don't try to pet the lion are the ones who survived). Within a social contract family, there is always going to be a hierarchy of power, and so incest within a social contract family will always be an abuse of power on the part of one of the participants and therefore the ability to give consent is compromised.

However, if you have two genetically related people who don't have a social contract family--like, say you've got two people who are children of the same sperm donor--and they meet as adults at a bar or on Tindr or whatever--I don't see a problem with them having a sexual relationship, as long as they don't reproduce. They'd probably have trouble with fertility and might not know why until they went to get testing done, maybe even after being married for quite a while, and in a case like that, I'd say it's fine, no need to make them split up, just tell them to either adopt or use a sperm donor to have kids.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #254 - June 10, 2016, 10:52 PM

CRYOS, the world's largest sperm bank, has a hard limit of 100 children on their donors, at which they are "retired". The typical number actual number is however much lower around 20-25.
    Since they are spread all over the world, the chance of siblings meeting is pretty low.
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #255 - June 10, 2016, 11:01 PM

CRYOS, the world's largest sperm bank, has a hard limit of 100 children on their donors, at which they are "retired". The typical number actual number is however much lower around 20-25.
    Since they are spread all over the world, the chance of siblings meeting is pretty low.

But there is also the option of donating to multiple sperm banks or unregulated online advertising. So you've guys like the ones in these articles:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/06/health/06donor.html?_r=0
    http://www.bbc.com/news/health-35262535

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #256 - June 11, 2016, 12:12 AM

That is true.
    An unregulated industry based on cowboy-capitalism is not a good idea.

The British recommendation of 10 children per 800.000 people seems like a reasonable number.
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #257 - June 11, 2016, 12:21 AM

You know if I remember correctly, this is actually the most viewed thread on the forum. 

Close to 150,000 views.
    That is actually scary!

I wonder how long it will be, before some bored journalist make a story of it?
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #258 - June 14, 2016, 05:59 PM

I couldn't care less if two people are in an incestuous relationship as long as they are consenting adults. Sure it's repulsive and "icky" but hey, that's none of my business.

Somebody mentioned the power dynamic in these relationships, but I disagree because it still exists in several other non-incestuous relationships which are still completely legal.
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #259 - June 15, 2016, 10:42 AM

I couldn't care less if two people are in an incestuous relationship as long as they are consenting adults. Sure it's repulsive and "icky" but hey, that's none of my business.

Somebody mentioned the power dynamic in these relationships, but I disagree because it still exists in several other non-incestuous relationships which are still completely legal.

Yeah that is true.
    It is non of others business.
    Legal is what we as human set in our societies.
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #260 - June 15, 2016, 08:17 PM

I've got a thread for you!  Wink

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30080.msg852813#msg852813

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #261 - June 15, 2016, 09:42 PM

Thanks, will give it a read in a bit Smiley
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #262 - November 18, 2016, 11:21 PM

This is an important question. I need this answered for the salvation of my eternal soul.

Yeah an I am super ugly, I can't even beat my chest am too skinny and when I roaaar to attract women, they laugh at me, because it sounds like a girl screaming. I can't even attract any bitches!  Cry

• Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #263 - March 23, 2017, 07:00 AM

Anal sex is allowed in shi'ism. Bill Maher made a joke about it, which is on YouTube.
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #264 - March 23, 2017, 02:43 PM

urrmm, ok then.
  • Are blowjobs halal?
     Reply #265 - March 24, 2017, 07:59 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You are educated when you have the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or self-confidence.
     Robert Frost

?Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.?

― Andr? Gide
  • Previous page 1 ... 7 8 9« Previous thread | Next thread »